Two are Better than One Ch. 08

Story Info
Dinner was just the beginning.
1.4k words
4.47
30.4k
8
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eat our meal quickly though I don't think any of us were really in the mood to eat. We drive home as fast as we legally could and as soon as we are through the door Miranda is stripping off her clothes, not wasting even a second. She stands directly in front of me as I plop onto the couch and unsnaps her bra, pulling it off her shoulders and releasing her bouncing breasts. Her perky little nipples point right at me.

She plays with the elastic at the top of her panties, teasing me a little. She pulls them off and kneels between my legs. She leans in and licks the sticky stream of precum, savoring it and going back for more. I sigh and lay my head back on the back of the couch. Sophia kisses, licks and teases my cock until it is hard as it can get. She eventually covers it entirely with her mouth, sucking and pulling with her lips and tongue. She fondles my balls with her fingers and I occasionally rear up and thrust into her face.

I know I am very close to cumming, so I lean up a bit and watch her work her mouth over me. He reaches out both hands and twists her nipples as she sucks. Miranda increases her sucking, moving along my shaft faster and faster. Just before I burst I pull my cock out and hold it, aiming at her face. Miranda opens her mouth and just in time as my cock bursts, sending jets of cum onto her cheek, across her nose and into the back of her throat.

Finally, when I am finished, I let go of my cock and relax. Miranda stands and moves out of the way as Sophia bends over and grabs the sides of the coffee table, dragging it over with her. She places it in front of me and sits on the edge. She begins to pinch her nipples and squeezing her breasts before pushing them together, jiggling them a bit.

My cock quickly springs back to life as Sophia toys with me. She leans back and lies on the table, placing her feet on either side and parting her thighs. Her moist pussy opens up to me, with her succulent lips protruding out just a bit. Sophia slowly slides her palm down the length of her stomach and rests it on her mound. She rubs it her pussy and spreads it open to me with her fingers. I lick my lips wanting to dive into it.

Sophia brings her hand up to her mouth and wets her fingers. When she reaches between her legs, she inserts a finger and begins to finger fuck herself. He thumb strokes her clit as she pumps one, then two fingers into her wetness. The sight and sound drives me wild. My cock twitches, yearning to replace her fingers. Sophia's moaning increases, matching the speed of her fingers. Her pussy juices are lightly trickling out of her, rolling into her ass crack.

I can't wait any longer and I jump up from the sofa and kneel between her legs and thrust my tongue inside her causing her entire body to shake. I hold her thighs down and lap at her wet pussy. I lick her inside and out, my mouth moving down between her round, tight ass cheeks. My tongue flicks all the way back up and my lips close around her clit. I pull hard on it then release it. Sophia's body shudders and she groans.

"Oh god!" she cries. "I'm going to cum!"

I suck harder and when she is on the edge, I wedge three fingers inside her and feel the wetness spray past them and onto my face. Her hips come all the way up off the table as she rides of pleasure. She clamps down on my fingers as she smashes her pussy into my mouth until she settles down.

While Sophia lies on the table coming down from her orgasm I turn around to Miranda and move onto her. My cock presses firmly against her stomach as I wrap my lips onto her one of her nipples. Miranda drags her fingers through my hair and holds me to her breast.

After a few moments I slide my body into position while still clamped onto her chest and aim my cock at her entrance. She spreads her legs wide and raises her feet into the air. The inside of her pussy walls are hot and tight as I push into her. Miranda reaches down and clutches my ass to pull me in deeper. I thrust inside slowly and then begin moving in and out, stretching her more and more each time I push in. My panting becomes shallow and my cock feels like it is growing harder and bigger with every second.

I groan as I cum and fill her. I continue bucking and pumping until every drop is released into her and then I simply drop down onto her heaving body.

After a moment, I roll off Miranda and am immediately pounced on by my sister.

"I want you..." she whispers into my ear. "...in my ass."

I swallow hard. She rolls over and presses her ass into my crotch and starts grinding me slowly. My cock pulses back to life as her slender form presses against me. How could I not take the opportunity to have my sister's ass?

My hand goes to her body, feeling the firmness of her perky breast before slipping down her stomach and over her hip. Miranda grabs my throbbing cock and wets it as best as she can. Miranda guides my cockhead between my sister's firm ass cheeks. Sophia shifts her position to line it up with her tight asshole. I gasp with excitement as my cockhead comes to rest against her clenching asshole.

Moaning softly, Sophia pushes her ass back as Miranda holds my cock in place. The tightness of her ass is enticing as I slowly sink into her body. Her little asshole resists every bit of my invading cock. I close my eyes and lose myself to the sensation as her ass clamps down around my cockhead like a vice. I moan with increasing passion as she continues to accept my pulsing cock as she works her asshole around my shaft.

She takes a moment to relax before cautiously grinding her hips back against me. Placing a hand on her slender hip, Miranda coaxes her to proceed before sliding her fingers to Sophia's mound. My sister moans with appreciation as Miranda's fingers explore between her legs, teasing her sensitive clit with light, brushing touches.

With Sophia's asshole clamped tightly around my shaft, she starts moving back and forth. Miranda's fingers quickly find her entrance and Miranda slips a couple inside Sophia.

"Mmmm," Miranda sighs as she begins stroking her fingers over Sophia's clit.

Breathing heavily, my body gyrate against her as my sister's ass works its way down around my throbbing cock. Pulling her fingers from Sophia's pussy, Miranda places them in her mouth, tasting the juices with delight. Miranda then reaches down and traces the outline of Sophia's stretched ass as it wiggles its way along my shaft. Her fingertips slide along the surface of my cock, wetting the portion that remains outside Sophia's hungry asshole. The extra lubrication assists the movement of my cock and Sophia shows her appreciation with increasingly erratic movements of her writhing body.

Moaning through pursed lips, Sophia tenses her body, clamping her muscular asshole around my cock as if trying to milk the cum from my aching balls. My hips begin moving with frantic desperation, stabbing her ass with quick, short thrusts as she becomes overcome with the sensation of impending orgasm. With one final and forceful thrust, Miranda pulls Sophia back onto me, impaling her twitching pussy as my cock swells and pulses and pumps my hot cum deep inside my sister.

As my orgasm subsides, Sophia resumes stroking my cock back and forth in her wet, slippery asshole until it eventually withdraws to the point of slipping free. Sophia remains lying on me with her body pressing against me. Miranda settles next to me and lays her head on my shoulder. Before I know it, I am falling asleep on the sofa with both beauties with me.