Two Busty Girls

Story Info
Threesome with Marvel bombshells Kat Dennings, Hayley Atwell
9k words
4.5
92.9k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

October 2013

When Kat Dennings' lips connected with mine, I did the opposite of what any other man would do -- even many attached men like me. I pulled away, at least after a second and a half. But I never kissed back, so I wasn't a cheater in strict terms.

Still, my girlfriend wouldn't have seen it that way if she came by. Then again, she was busy talking to her other Marvel universe co-stars. Because she's Captain America's Hayley Atwell, and we were at the after party for the "Thor: The Dark World" premiere.

Perhaps not many other men could possibly be in this position, then. So who were they to judge?

I got myself into it by starting a relationship with Hayley two months ago. This was our first red carpet date, and one of the first milestones we'd hit as a couple. As for the sex milestones, they were another matter, as we were taking it pretty slow -- though it wasn't usually my idea.

It wouldn't be many people's idea to go two months without having sex with Hayley -- at least the people who knew of her. While busty, curvy women had been on the rise in Hollywood, Hayley wasn't on the level of a Christina Hendricks, Sofia Vergara or even Kat Dennings yet, if only career wise. Body wise was another matter, as I knew first hand, even if not as much as I wanted to.

Tonight was another example, as Hayley tantalized me and the red carpet with a pink dress that showed off her stunning figure -- on her body and her chest. But I couldn't openly gawk in front of the red carpet press, or during the movie, or during the after party. And when Hayley caught up with her Marvel/Captain America friends, I graciously stepped aside -- for her and for my self-preservation.

That's when I wound up at the bar. That's when I got approached by Kat. That's when I took in her black dress and all of her own voluptuous curves. That's when I realized she didn't know who I was or who I was with, since I was alone now and she arrived later than me and Hayley. That's when I didn't tell her I was with Hayley or anyone, since she didn't ask.

That when I lost track of time talking with her until she kissed me. And now here we are when I pulled back.

I caught my breath, quickly realizing I'd have to explain myself, or at least look at her. Of course, the first thing my eyes caught were Kat's eye-catching cleavage, so that was out. I looked up higher to see her equally entrancing full red lips, so that was out too. So were her big, enticing blue eyes, which really left me in a bind. I looked at her hair as a last resort, but she didn't seem to take notice.

"What's the deal, man?" Kat asked, blunt and to the point as usual -- at least as usual in the half hour I'd known her, and last few years watching her work. "I'm pretty sure I didn't read the vibe that wrong. Either my vibe rater needs a tune up, or there's something up with you. So what's the deal?"

I shook off every possible way to read the vibe joke, and tried to review my options. Just telling Kat I was with someone -- one of her fellow Marvel employees, at that -- was an obvious option. But after not telling her already, admitting it now and showing I lied by omission wouldn't look good. My face might not look as good by the end either.

By that logic, saying nothing was wrong and letting Kat carry on was even less desirable. In theory. Of course, that's the only way to say this was less than desirable.

It made twisted sense that I was being tempted by Hayley's virtual doppleganger -- in body type, anyway. Ironically, unlike Hayley, I'd actually seen Kat naked, albeit in those leaked cell phone pics of hers. Nevertheless, Kat was the only one of them who'd shown me her ungodly double-D tits and her mouth-watering hourglass form. If she was willing to do it again, just for me...

Nope. I wasn't that desperate. I liked being around Hayley for reasons other than her body and the sex countdown. I knew I'd at least have that as a fallback by going back to her now -- the other way was much more unpredictable. Plus I always had Kat's naked pictures saved on my laptop, so my imagination could fill in the blanks -- and provide a template for Hayley's naked body, like usual.

But it was nice of Kat to offer her gorgeous talents and keep me company. The least I could do was not make her furious or guilty by admitting who I was. It certainly was the least.

"I'm interested in someone else here," I stated. Not involved with someone already, just interested -- seemed to split the difference. "I had this whole plan to impress her tonight. But I got too nervous and came here to get some courage. Then you distracted me more....but I think it's time to be brave now. I might even still have time tonight."

I didn't tell her how I got invited in the first place, so there was enough room for her to buy this. Or there would be if I explained it better.

"Bullshit," Kat said with an amused, disbelieving tone -- which almost matched the one in my head. "Who is this magic woman?"

"No one you know," I said. This one might have been true, since I didn't know if Kat and Hayley knew each other well, at or outside of Marvel functions.

"Well, I'm gonna need to now. If you stood her up, I'll need to help bail you out," Kat stated, either being sincere or calling me out. "I can leave out a few things, of course."

"No, I can do that myself," I tried to weasel out.

"Come on, I can keep a secret. At least ones I don't put on my phone first," Kat joked, not helping me at all with her little -- well, not so little -- reference.

"I've bothered you enough already," I said somewhat lamely, but I started backing up in the meantime. "Thank you for your company and offer, and....good luck with all the other premieres."

I tried to walk away regularly, then headed for the nearest bathroom when I got far enough away. I figured I'd wait 5 minutes in the stall, then come out, find Hayley and hope Kat didn't follow me. It was another good plan in theory, and hopefully this one would have better execution.

And not leave me with a boner afterwards.

Fuck. Well....if I cleared all these thoughts out of me before I found Hayley, it might help. And I did give myself five minutes in here.

I lowered my zipper and pulled out my erection, not bothering to start off slow given the limited time -- and my inspired imagination. After imagining Hayley in my fantasies for weeks, it wasn't hard -- difficult -- to substitute her for Kat. Same tits, ass, super hot blow job, riding me, doggy style jiggling, the works.

Then I unconsciously upped the ante by bringing a naked Hayley in the mix.

Now there were four gigantic tits in my mind. Two luscious bodies below them. Two delectable round asses. Two sets of perfect lips that trailed over my cock and balls. Two pairs of eyes burning into mine as they took turns deep throating me. Two Marvel bombshells riding my cock and face as they rubbed their tits together -- although dream me couldn't see that below Kat's ass.

As I imagined cumming all over their chests, I came all over the toilet seat in real life. I snapped out of it in time to aim it at the actual bowl, but just barely. No one was knocking on the door for me to get out -- neither Kat nor anyone that had to go -- so I figured I was fast enough.

I zipped back up, flushed, watched my hands and exited the bathroom, seeing no sign of Kat in the crowd. I headed back to where I last saw Hayley, and to my relief for now, she was still right there. At least until she saw me and headed right over.

"Oh God, I'm sorry," Hayley said apologetically, which sounded better with her British accent. A lot of things probably did -- I could think that without a problem since I just came. "I got too caught up talking, I know."

"I kind of did myself, so we're even," I said, without saying who I got caught up with.

"Well, I should have at least introduced you to them. Maybe I still can," Hayley offered.

"Just a few, okay. Then we should get caught up," I said genuinely.

"Of course, of course we will," Hayley promised, giving me a big, bright smile. That smile and her bottomless brown eyes was different from Kat's smirk and somewhat suggestive blue eyes, but still even more beautiful.

Nothing happened to wipe that look off, as Kat didn't show up and Hayley introduced me to other Marvel stars. I thought I heard a beep from my phone in the meantime, but I brushed it aside. When we reached our quota of introductions, we made time for just us as the party seemed to wind down. With that in mind, Hayley offered for us to do some exploring, as she put it.

Exploring seemed to mean walking up to the next floor, then walking down the hallways until Hayley stopped at a door. She opened it to reveal a room with a desk, two chairs nearby, and a big couch on the right side. Hayley closed the door behind us and lowered the blinds on the windows, which fueled my imagination again in great and terrible ways.

"I didn't spend all my time talking to them. I was looking for a room like this too," Hayley revealed.

"Why would that be necessary?" I inquired.

"I know you've been frustrated with our....physicality. Or lack thereof," Hayley admitted. "It wasn't because I didn't want to. It was because I wanted to save it for something special. Or at least hotter," she surprised me.

I had entertained the theory that she was somewhat prudish, despite letting me graze her clothed boobs a few times. But if she was going in.....a direction like this....

"The party's winding down, you met my co-workers, you got through your first big premiere....I can't think of a better way to celebrate," Hayley stated. "We can start fucking in regular beds later. Even if this sets too high a bar. But at least we'll still have the bar."

I had to still be in the bathroom. I had to be in some masturbation induced coma in there. Hayley then went over and kissed me, so I figured this would do before I woke up and saw some guy giving me mouth to mouth.

Hayley's lips felt as sweet and juicy as usual, making this pretty realistic. I put my hands on the top of her back, noting her bare skin felt quite smooth and lifelike. The feel of her ample chest pressing into mine was a nice touch too. She then put her hands on my neck, trailed them down my face, kissed me deeper and pulled back slowly to leave me in a daze -- yet I hadn't woken up.

As I started to wonder that this could be real, Hayley reached to the back of her dress. This would be a fitting place to snap out of it -- but the dress came down and I was still there. And for all the times I dreamed of Hayley being topless, it wasn't this vivid.

It was real. And Hayley's bare breasts looked real after all, in spite of their gravity defying shape and size. I stared at her cleavage by instinct, before remembering I could look at more now -- which I did as she slipped off the rest of her dress.

She was left in nothing but underwear that clung to her shapely, perfect hips, and likely clung even better to her shapely, perfect ass -- which I'd get to see as soon as she turned around. Yet I was savoring too much of her front to want that right away. While curvaceous women like Hayley somehow aren't everyone's cup of tea, I drank her down like an instant addict.

"Oh fuck," I groaned out while ogling.

Strangely, it sounded like there was an echo when I said fuck. Although the echo sounded less masculine. Then the next sound I heard seemed to come behind the desk.

For having the gall to distract me from Hayley, I went over to see what the noise was. I heard a few more before I went behind it -- and saw who was responsible.

"The fuck?!" I asked/yelled as I saw Kat on her knees.

"Fuck!" Kat repeated after me again, only much louder. She got up and said, "Don't be mad," yet Hayley's surprised shriek suggested she wasn't happy. Remembering there were still other people outside, I shushed her and Kat.

"What the fuck is this?" I tried to hiss quietly.

"I asked myself that, till she gave me two big ideas," Kat gestured to Hayley. Going back to me, she asked, "That's the magic woman you were being brave for? That's why you didn't get..." she started before getting quiet.

"Kat, he asked you first. What are you doing in here?" Hayley paraphrased for me while trying to cover her chest up -- as much as she could. Her arms almost showed more cleavage than her dress did, but this time it didn't stop me from thinking clearly.

I turned away as a way to give Hayley privacy, and to check my phone. Kat's last half statement and my memory of the cell phone beep gave me a theory. It was confirmed when I saw a text message Kat had left me, saying to meet me in this very room in case I "needed a win after all."

I gave Kat my cell number earlier tonight, so she could send me a picture she took of us. Now she had used it to invite me here....for the same reason Hayley invited me? Well, she sure wasn't gonna tell me or Hayley that now.

"I came here to get some quiet time before I went home. I didn't know you were gonna be....much less quiet," Kat proved me right. "I guess I stopped that from happening, though. Damn it, that's a big my bad on me."

To her credit, she did look apologetic, even if she didn't have the most to apologize for. "Please, carry on like I'm not here. It'll be hotter this time because I'm not. But please do your thing anyway." I had my doubts Hayley would be in the mood for that now.

"You gave yourself away when I got naked," Hayley stopped Kat by pointing out. There could have been worse things for her to realize. "You knew by then what we were doing. It shouldn't have been that shocking to see me disrobe. If that is why you said fuck."

"Well, sure you were talking about it. Didn't mean you were gonna do it," Kat challenged, with a bit of a hitch in her voice.

"In this case, it did. I wasn't waiting any longer," Hayley said, stunning me anew that I wasn't the only one waiting. "And you were really going to watch. We would have been too occupied to see you sneak out....but you didn't want to." She then dropped the bomb by asking, "Was it just because of him?"

"What? Come on," Kat said in a less than convincing light hearted tone. "I mean, I'll bet you two are both cut, but...." she trailed off. Just 10 minutes ago, I would have thought Kat was the more sexually aggressive one compared to Hayley, but now I wasn't so sure.

Hayley paused, then stated, "I'm still doing this anyway. Me and him have put it off long enough. Whether you stay or not."

"Whether she stays?" I joined in incredulously. "You're not really gonna let her...." Now I trailed off, not knowing whether to add "watch" or "join in."

"If it bothers you, then you should distract yourself," Hayley figured. "I told her we'd be too occupied with each other to notice her. I'd like to think I wasn't lying."

Hayley lowered her arms, uncovering her glorious chest to the both of us again. Before I could comment, Hayley said, "On your knees." I gave what was surely a cock eyed look, and she continued, "Surely my pussy's more distracting than her, right?"

It was easier to make that case when Hayley bent down and removed her panties. With her completely naked, I only barely heard Kat comment as I focused between her legs. For all my visions of her on her knees, it felt poetic and kind of hot that I'd be doing it first.

I stood in front of her and knelt down, then Hayley instantly put a hand on my head and pushing herself onto me. I barely heard Kat again, thanks to Hayley's pussy smothering my face. I could only breathe her in, although that wasn't enough for long as I let my tongue take a lick.

With that one lick setting me off, I added a few more and soon added my lips. I even used my teeth for a moment, causing Hayley to groan softly -- which I heard with no trouble. Fully focused now. I moved my lips and tongue side to side and up and down her opening, as Hayley held onto my hair and grinded against me.

My hands felt useless, especially with so much to explore. I grabbed onto Hayley's hips, groaning into her pussy at the feel of them. I soon moved back to hold her ass, which felt as thick, juicy and apple shaped as it looked, which was something. It inspired me to further devour her front as I jiggled and groped her back.

"Oh yes, that's bloody brilliant," Hayley moaned, making me briefly chuckle. My tongue started digging deeper while my hands left her ass and trailed up her waist. I rubbed all over her luscious curves, then slid back down to her hips and went all the way down to her legs.

To bring it home, I put my hands on her feet, intending to slide them up her entire body. By the time I got to her upper waist, I felt possessed. With that, I nibbled the bottom of her pussy while grabbing her breasts for the first time.

I'd imagined savoring it more when I first touched them, but in reality, I just mindlessly bounced them in my hands and smushed them together. Hayley didn't seem to mind, yet I looked up to make sure. Her head was thrown back, but she soon looked down at me with the sexiest glare in her eyes.

She kept eye contact as she thrust her pussy back and forth into my face. Eventually, I stuck my tongue out to meet her thrusts, then got the idea to squeeze her tits whenever I dabbed her. Within moments, her thrusting and my squeezing were in unison.

Now I could properly take in the feel of Hayley's incredible tits -- at least the parts I could feel. I moved my hands all over her chest, rubbing my palms over her nipples when I could. Soon I tweaked both nipples in tune with my tongue fucking, then put my hands back under her tits.

I didn't want to neglect her pussy, so I kept my hands in place and worked my tongue faster and harder on her. In turn, Hayley groaned faster and harder, and before long, her groin gyrated deeper on me as well. Eventually I did have to take a breath, yet when I pulled my face back, Hayley still thrust her hips forward.

I stuck my tongue out and dabbed her whenever her pussy thrust close enough, giving me some room to breath again. When I did, I buried my face back between Hayley's legs and used everything I could. My tongue dove into her, my lips suckled her clit and lips, and my teeth gave their share of love bites as well. In the meantime, my hands just kept holding, bouncing and rubbing the bottom of her tits in tandem.

"Fuck me with your tongue," Hayley urged me to do further. I should have used my fingers by now, but I couldn't tear them away from her breasts. To compensate in a small way, I covered as much of her pussy as I could with the front of my tongue.

I wetted it all over, then tried to do the same with the back of my tongue. After rubbing it all over her, I did the same with the front of my tongue, then put the whole thing back into her. Meanwhile, my hands groped her tits harder again, hoping that would help her get closer to cumming -- at least before I came in my pants.

I wanted to unzip myself to give my cock some relief, but my hands were still too busy to do it. I just kept pinching and rubbing Hayley's boobs, even as I felt impossibly tight and hard down below. "Ugh, my cock...." I groaned into her, wishing to God I had extra hands.

When I felt one on my crotch, I couldn't believe God had listened to me. Then I pulled my head back and saw who was doing it on His behalf.

Indeed, I had completely forgotten Kat was still there. Not only that, she was on her knees behind Hayley, with her arm between her legs and her hand on my zipper. She lowered it and fished inside my pants, giving my cock human contact for the first time in minutes -- though it felt like decades. But it felt like I'd explode within seconds as Kat pulled my shaft into view.

"No! Not yet!" Hayley objected. She could mean she didn't want to cum yet, or she didn't want Kat to jack me off. Could have been anything. Yet when she reached down to get Kat's hand off me, I lost that hope.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers