Two Girls and a Slut

Story Info
My wife, her friend, and some unexpected fun.
3.2k words
4.21
166.2k
38
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The credits on my video just started rolling when my wife came home from a party. The front door opened in a natural swing, but the volume of her movements let me know that she had been drinking. I imagined that she had a couple of glasses of wine, so I immediately wondered who drove her home. No sooner had the thought crossed my mind when I heard an engine make way from the house.

"Hey, baby," my wife said with a smile. Her high heels clacked against the wood floor as she moved further into the front entrance. She dropped her purse along the wall and stepped aside. She still held the edge of the door as to hold it open for someone else.

"Yeah. Hey, baby," came another voice with accompanying clacks of hills meeting the wooden inlay.

It was awesome to hear my wife coming home buzzed because I knew that meant I would get some fun and kinky sex. However, hearing another woman's voice put me off because I thought it would negate the possibility for getting off.

"Hey, Joy." I looked over the back of the sofa at my wife and her friend. "And hey to you, babe."

They had the usual grin found on women who had been sipping alcohol and hanging out with like-minded women. More importantly, they had a look about them that indicated they were up to something. I didn't know Joy that well, but I knew that my wife was never anything shy of a sex-driven whore when she had been drinking.

"Do you plan on going to bed any time soon?" Randi asked from the entrance as she closed the door behind Joy. It was late in the evening and my movie had come to close, so I answered in the affirmative.

"Do you think you can wait for a little bit?" Randi, my horny wife, had enticed me to come to bed then dismissed me from doing so within a matter of seconds.

I looked at Randi then at Joy. They were standing nearly shoulder-to-shoulder. Randi had her left arm wrapped around Joy's waist. The view made me grin. The ideas that started to race through my head made my cock grow. The looks on their faces made me wonder.

"Yeah. I can wait for a little while. I assume you'll be staying in the guest room, Joy." They looked at me like I was completely naïve.

"Sure." She answered almost sarcastically.

"Goodnight then," I responded and lay back down on the sofa. I clicked the view from DVD to satellite and began thumbing through channels. I knew that Randi and Joy were going to be up for awhile. I figured they would carry on about whatever happened at the party. They would probably joke about various fucks from their pasts as they got into their pajamas. By the end, it would probably be 2am before I would be able to get into bed with Randi. I didn't mind. Everyone is entitled to have a good time and I enjoy watching television without the interruptions of others.

I poked my head over the back of the sofa to give them one last look as they walked toward the stairs. They laughed and whispered in girl-like fashion as they went upstairs. Then quiet returned to the living room.

A few minutes passed before I heard a noise about half way up the stairs. It was the familiar moan of my wife being touched. Curiosity got the best of me, so I went to the base of the stairs. As I had guessed, Randi and Joy made it a few stairs up, but stopped to have some quick fun.

Joy, a sleek and large-breasted blonde, had Randi, my sexy and ever-horny wife, pressed to the wall of the stairway. They were exchanging kisses and light sighs of ecstasy. Randi had pulled the top of Joy's dress down enough to where she was able to wrap her hands around Joy's mounds. Joy had bunched the bottom of Randi's skirt upward enough to shove her hand down the front of Randi's panties. I watched for only a second before my cock bulged rigid against the inside of my jeans.

"Need a hand?" I asked with a grin. The two looked at me between long kisses and smiled.

Randi answered, "Not yet..." she paused to close her eyes as Joy pushed her fingers deeper into Randi's pussy. "We'll come and get you when we are ready."

Joy moved her mouth to Randi's neck and began to kiss lightly. She let her long and teasing tongue run the length between Randi's shoulder and the bottom of her ear lobe. She flicked Randi's earlobe into her mouth and bit down enough to send a shock through Randi's body. I watched as Randi shivered to Joy's touches and teasing. Then Joy added, "Why don't you go lay back down on the sofa until we come and get you... and be sure to rub your cock while you wait... but don't cum."

I had not ever heard Joy speak in any such fashion, so it turned me on a bit more to hear that she could whore it up as much as Randi. Then Randi added, "You better not cum. I want to taste you tonight." She moaned as she finished her command. I could tell that Randi's words made Joy even hotter. In doing so, she pushed hard into Randi. I knew full well that Randi loves a lot of pressure against her clit and I imagined Joy's fingers had found her G-spot. I could not wait to get my cock into my wife, so I did what came natural. I began to rub my cock through my jeans as I watched two gorgeous women making out on the stairs.

"Go lay down," Randi ordered. "We'll come and get you soon enough." Randi gave Joy's hardened nipples one last flick with her thumbs. Joy withdrew her hand from Randi's panties. I just stood there and watched them turn to walk up the stairs. Their clothes mussed with passion made for a wonderful preview of what was to come. The short length of their skirts allowed me a perfect view of each of their asses before they made it to the top of the stairs and turned to the bedroom. Once they were out of sight, I went to lie back down on the sofa.

My channel surfing suddenly found new intent. I began flicking through the late night smut on the premium channels until I found a scene with a beautiful young woman face down in another woman's pussy. My heart raced at the idea that my wife was upstairs doing that very thing with Joy. I knew my wife loves the taste of a pretty pussy, so I had no doubts that Randi was face down between Joy's legs. Suddenly, I realized that I wasn't even watching the soft core porn on the television any more. My eyes were closed and I was watching the hardcore porn going on in my head. I could see my wife's tongue reaching forward to lick Joy's luscious lips. I could see her tongue wriggling its way into Joy's hole. Then I imagined them in a 69 eating each other and the excitement nearly became too much. My cock twitched and I felt pre-cum soak my tip.

I had to stop stroking or I was going to cum inside my boxers rather than inside my wife. I pulled my hand away from the nail inside my pants and took a deep breath. I could feel my heart racing. I was panting. I was so close to cumming that I could not move.

I opened my eyes and the soft core movie had moved on to some effort toward a plot line. I remember thinking how awful the acting is in those movies and they really should just stick with fucking. As my mind wondered away from women eating women, I was able to calm down a bit. I was able to mentally regain my composure. My cock stayed hard, but I dared not touch it. I wanted to see what the ladies had in mind before blowing my load.

Some time passed before I heard Randi call down the stairs. "Babe, are you still up?" I don't think the question was meant to be double-edged, but I answered accordingly.

"In more ways than one," I called back to her. She laughed a little before telling me to come up stairs.

I went to the base of the stairs and looked up. Randi had poked her head around the corner of the hallway. I could only see her hand wrapped around the edge of the corner along with her smiling face. The rest of her was hidden behind the wall.

"What are you up to?" I questioned almost shyly. She explained that I would have to go upstairs to find out. I did not hesitate. I started to walk upward and Randi disappeared toward the bedroom. My heart started pounding again as I made way up the staircase.

I reached the bedroom and Randi had closed the door. I was a bit confused by the gesture, so I knocked. I heard a unified, "Come in," from the other side of the door. I opened the door and my heart leapt out of my chest.

I looked into the bedroom to find two gorgeous women with much more than I had anticipated on their minds. Randi and Joy were standing side-by-side with their arms wrapped around each other. The whole time I was down stairs, I thought they were getting it on. Instead, they were getting ready. I stopped to smile and stare.

Randi had pulled her hair back into a tightly tucked ponytail. That showed off her long and slender neck leading into her collar bones. Her feminine bust was accentuated by the leather corset wrapped around her body. She was standing sexily perched on thigh-high leather boots. The spiked heels made her legs look even sexier than usual.

Joy had done the same with her hair. The yellow blonde was in direct contrast to the Randi's dark hair. I've always been partial to brunettes, but Joy was undeniably hot for a blonde. Her tits were large and heaved out of the push-up bra of the black laced teddy she was wearing. Unlike Randi's legs in the amazing boots, Joy's legs were wrapped in fishnet thigh high stockings. Her feet came to rest in patent leather high heels.

I thought that my secret was safe with my wife and my wife alone. However, my secret was clearly blown out of the water. I gazed further and saw that both were wearing leather harnesses holding large, protruding dildos. Both ladies were wearing flesh-toned, dongs with veined ridges. Randi decided upon our eight inch dildo she had fucked me with only days before. She had remarked how it was nearly my exact size, so I would know what it was like to have such a big cock in my ass.

Joy, apparently taking charge of the room, had selected our nine inch, monstrous dildo. Its veined ridges did nothing more than send pulses of pain as they slid deeper inward.

I stared for a moment. I was taken aback in that the cat was out of the bag. More so, I was more turned on that I had ever been. I felt my cock twitch hard inside my jeans. Then I noticed that Randi was in the moment. She was staring back at me and stroking her rubber cock. I could tell that she was thinking along the lines of, "I can't wait to fuck you." I smiled at her and she smirked back. For a moment, we forgot about Joy and were having a split second to ourselves. Then I looked at Joy. She still had one hand around Randi's waist, but the other was tucked behind her and out of sight.

"What do you have there, Joy?" I asked.

"You mean this?" she asked coyly as she wrapped her hand around her large phallus, "or these?" She moved her other hand from around her back. It was apparent that no aspect of my secret was safe with the two. Joy had her finger hooked into the waist band of a purple thong. The fabric was satin and covered in tiny pink flowers.

Joy moved her arm from around Randi's waist and summoned for me to come to her with her finger. I walked from the doorway and toward the two hottest women I had ever seen. "Hurry up and put these on," Joy ordered.

I peeled out of my clothes and stood there naked for a second before taking the thong from Joy. I straightened it out and stepped into it. I pulled the soft fabric over my hips and the front had to stretch to encase my raging hard on. The back seated into my ass as it was designed to do. Then I stood in place and waited.

Randi stepped around to move behind me. I felt her hands run down my back and to my ass. She pressed her front to my back. I felt her rubber cock push into my crack and her breasts touch my back. Her hands ran the lengths of my arms just before she kissed my neck. Chills covered my body at the excitement of her touch. As Randi kissed my neck, I looked at Joy. She was standing there grinning from ear to ear. Then, Randi lifted her lips from my neck. I stretched my neck as much as I could to kiss her long and lovingly over my shoulder.

Our tongues danced back and forth for a moment before Randi placed her hands on the tops of my shoulders. I felt pressure on my shoulders. "On your knees, slut," Randi ordered softly into my ear. I lowered myself to my knees and there was no hesitation. Joy stepped forward with her massive member in her fist. She guided the tip to my mouth and pushed forward. My jaw stretched open until it was uncomfortable. The tip of the dildo found the back of my throat and I gagged a little.

I could see that Randi had moved to Joy. With a rubber cock in my mouth, I looked upward and saw the ladies locked into a passionate kiss. The sight was enough to make me pause. However, Joy made it clear that pausing was not an option. She clenched her fist into my hair and pumped my head up and down until I continued on my own. I was still able to watch them kiss, but I had to keep sucking.

After a few minutes of deep oral, Randi grabbed my hair and pulled my face away from Joy's dildo. "Get on the bed," she said through gritted teeth. She was clearly turned on and I did not wait to be told twice. I started to stand up, but Joy shoved me back down. "Crawl, bitch!" she barked. I complied.

I crawled to the bed and climbed aboard. I moved to the center of the bed and waited on all fours. I felt the weight of someone moving between my open legs. I looked back over my shoulder and saw that Joy was rubbing a generous amount of lube on the huge dong.

"This is going to hurt," I said to which Joy responded, "You bet your ass!" She slapped me hard across my ass cheek and Randi laughed at the gesture. Then Randi climbed onto the bed in front of me. She held her dildo in her fist just out of my reach. She slid the tip across my lips, but would not push forward. Then I realized that she was waiting for the perfect time. As Joy pushed forward with her hips, her huge cock stretched my ass wide, and I moaned with my mouth wide open. That is when Randi pushed forward with her hips. She buried her cock into my mouth as Joy buried into my ass.

Joy gave me a moment to adjust. Randi did not. Randi began to fuck my face making me choke a little each time she pushed in. I tried to relax my throat, but could not do anything to stop her abuse. Once Joy felt I was relaxed enough, she began to pump in and out. It was difficult to accommodate the size of the dong sliding deeper and deeper into my ass. Then, Joy pushed all the way forward. I felt her hips press hard into my ass. She was in to the hilt and I tried to gasp. With that, Randi pushed in a little deeper. I choked in complete submission and that was the signal they needed. They proceeded to fuck me without regard for my weakening arms. I shuttered. Every time Joy pushed forward, she jolted me further onto Randi's cock.

I felt Joy reach her hand under me and start to rub her hand over the front of my panties. They were soaked with pre-cum and I felt my cock twitch at her touch. Joy continued to pump my ass as Randi continued to choke me. I pulled off of Randi's cock and I begged to cum.

Joy moved her hand away from my cock and said, "No you may not, slut." She moved her hands to my hips and continued to fuck me from behind. Randi quickly pulled her harness off exposing her beautiful pussy. She moved to invert herself beneath me. She spread her legs under my face and pulled my head downward to her pussy. At the same time, she moved the front of my panties aside and took my cock into her mouth. Joy continued to fuck me, pushing my cock deep into Randi's mouth, and causing the gyration needed for me to tongue fuck Randi. Randi, taking complete charge, pulled my cock out of her mouth and ordered, "Cum for me sluts." She returned her mouth to my hard on and continued to suck. Then she reached between Joy's legs and pushed two fingers into her. Randi pumped her hand into Joy while she continued to suck my cock. Suddenly, I felt Joy begin to twitch and I knew that she was cumming. Then I felt a flood of cum move through my cock and into my wife's throat. I moaned into Randi's pussy as I came. Joy kept fucking me, forcing me to squirt more and more into Randi's mouth. Then Randi's legs clenched tightly to the sides of my head and I felt her flood with warmth. She squirmed and twitched as she came. Her pussy gripped to my tongue until her orgasm subsided.

Exhausted, sweating, and panting, we fell to the bed and laughed awkwardly in the post-orgasmic euphoria. Joy withdrew from me and pulled off her harness. Then we fell asleep, them still in their domme wear and me still in the panties, just to wake up to a fun morning... but that is another story for another day.