Two Men and a Cum Slut

Story Info
She finally gets two real cocks in her ass at once.
4.3k words
4.33
140.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may never happen, so I'll write about it instead.

Ana had always wanted two men to fuck her for as long as she could remember. She had spoken to others who had experienced a threesome and she longed to feel what it was like for herself. Finally she had found two men who would do anything for her and bringing them together was as easy as just asking. They had both agreed and now the night had cum for her favorite fantasy to be played out. She was off 'on her own' for a weekend up the coast but nobody knew what she really had lined up for her entertainment. As she slowly got out of the bathtub in her unit on the tenth floor overlooking the ocean she smiled to herself and shivered with anticipation.

The first man, Sean, was on his way over to pick her up to meet the second man, Lance, who was waiting at the pub for them. Ana loved the feeling of being naked so she delayed getting dressed. She dropped onto the bed and began massaging oil onto her wet body. She worked the oil into her soft skin, pausing to give extra attention to her smooth, waxed pussy. Her finger found her big hard clit and began to rub little circles delicately around the outside of it while her other hand reached around to her oily little asshole. One finger slid easily into her tight little hole while the finger on her clit started rubbing harder and faster. Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door.

Ana jumped with fright just as she was about to cum and it took a few seconds for her to focus and get up off the bed.

"I'M CUMMING!" she called with a little giggle at the end for her choice of words.

"I see I'm interrupting something," Said Sean as he took in her naked body and flushed cheeks.

"I knew you couldn't wait for us you cheeky little slut." He said affectionately as he scooped her up in his arms for a long hug.

"Get back on that bed you bad girl. We have a bit more time until we have to go and I want your oiled up ass right now!"

Ana smiled and turned around to walk back to the bed. She stopped when she got to the bed and bent over placing her hands on the bed before her with her naked ass in the air facing Sean. He growled and stormed up to her in several long strides. He grabbed her hips and ground his hard cock against her ass with only the material of his jeans between them.

"Who's a naughty little slut then?" He ground out as he unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He dropped down to his knees and buried his face into her ass. His tongue lapped at her little hole until it relaxed and opened enough to let him in. He tongue-fucked her asshole, driving his tongue in as far as it could go and making Ana moan out loud with pure pleasure. She loved any attention on her ass and he knew just how to give it to her. He didn't stop until her whole body was wriggling excitedly. Then he stood up and turned her around roughly, shoving her down onto her knees before him.

"SUCK MY COCK LIKE A GOOD LITTLE CUM SLUT" he ordered gruffly, taking her hair into his hands and pulling her face toward his big hard cock. Ana loved to suck cock but she really loved it when she was being 'forced' to suck as she loved being ordered around by a man.

"That's it my sexy submissive slut. Suck my cock hard and take it in all the way!" He spoke in a low deep rumbling voice while forcing his cock all the way down her throat and making her gag on it.

He pulled out of her mouth and pulled her to her feet then he turned her around and made her bend over the bed as she had earlier. Her ass was right in front of him, glistening and wet and his cock twitched eagerly. He spat onto her asshole and poked one finger into her ass. He felt her clench around his finger and then he pumped it in and out of her hole for a while.

"You want another finger, don't you slut? Here you go. Here's another finger fucking your dirty little asshole!"

Ana's ass wriggled around and pushed back against his fingers as he finger-fucked her hole. Her hand reached up to stroke her clit and she felt a hard hand slap her ass with a loud SMACK!

"DID I SAY YOU COULD FINGER YOUR CLIT, YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT?"

"SMACK!" Went the hand on her ass again while she was still recovering from the sting of the last one.

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!!!" came another three slaps to her ass causing her to cry out in pain and surprise. Her breath was coming out in short, sharp bursts as she tried to regain her balance only to find a big hard cock forcing its way into her asshole roughly. She was not ready for that intrusion with no warning first and she let him know with a long loud protest:

"AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!!!!"

Then more of the same as he began to thrust into her:

"AH, AH, AH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!" She said as her body was jolted over and over again.

Sean could feel his whole body start to shake as he got ready to explode into her ass.

Ana realized what was about to happen so she fell forward suddenly onto the bed causing Sean's cock to spring free of her ass. He responded by saying:

"WHAT THE FUCK??? WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?"

Ana turned onto her back and said:

"I want you to save that for later because I want to have as many loads of cum on me as I possibly can tonight."

Sean blinked a few times as he looked at her in stunned silence and then he said:

"YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED FOR THIS MY LITTLE CUM-SLUT!"

He walked over to Ana's overnight case and pulled out her favorite huge butt plug and then he came right back to where she lay on the bed. He roughly yanked up her leg to expose her well-fucked asshole and shoved the butt plug into her hole.

"There. Now you must wear the butt plug all night long as you drink with us and talk to us. Now, hurry up and finish getting ready!"

Ana did not argue with him, choosing to get up and just finish getting dressed as quickly as possible. The dress she chose was short and black. Sean sat on the bed watching her every move with his hands clutching his jean clad thighs. She slipped easily into a pair of indecently high stilettos which had sexy round bubbles going from large to small all the way down the heels to the floor. They could be used later Sean thought to himself as he stared at them with wonder.

Although Sean wanted to push her backwards onto the bed, he took a tight hold of her arm and began steering her toward the door. He paused at the door as a last thought came into his head and walked back to Ana's bag. He pulled out a thick black collar with many metal loops around it and walked back to Ana. He fastened it around her throat, his hands slowing momentarily to stroke the soft delicate skin of her neck. His cock jumped in his pants as his hands gripped her throat and he fought for control before turning and pushing her out the door.

The pub was crowded which was usual for a Saturday night. Men everywhere turned to look at Sean leading Ana up to the bar. They all noticed the collar around her neck and the dominant way Sean was handling her. Some thought they had better keep an eye out for her well being in case she was being held against her will. A few eyebrows were raised by some of the women, especially when Lance walked up to the pair and kissed Ana full on the lips in a friendly, yet possessive manner. The two men led Ana up to the bar and helped her onto a bar stool. Then they sat either side of her and began to talk to each other ignoring her totally as though she was not even there. The men bought themselves a drink each but did not offer her anything. They continued to talk for a while and then one of them leaned over her chest and dropped an ice cube down her dress. It slid down her ample cleavage, melting as it went. She reached down to retrieve what was left of it and popped it into her mouth.

Lance held his beer glass up to her lips and told her to drink from it. She took a sip of his beer and thanked him, calling him "Sir". Then they bought her a drink of her own but put it down in front of her, ordering her not to use her hands under any circumstances. Ana leaned forward and lapped at her drink until she could not get her tongue into the glass any further. The two men continued to talk to each other, discussing what they wanted to do with her later when they got back to the unit. Ana grew even more excited as she listened to their suggestions and graphic descriptions of everything they wanted to do. They wanted to use her ass and cum all over her and they both wanted to have their cocks inside her ass at the same time. Ana grew even wetter at the thought of what she was about to experience.

Sean leaned over her head to whisper something to Lance and then the two men helped her down off the stool and led her to one of the booths. They sat her down at the table between them on the bench and then both men kept talking while stroking their cocks under the table. Ana sat there listening to them talk while she knew they were both pulling their cocks. She wondered if they were doing it through their pants or if one or both of them had their cock out and was stroking it for real. The thought drove her wild with desire because she loved men to stroke their cocks for her. It made her feel so sexy and desirable. Lance told Ana to get under the table and let Sean cum into her mouth. They told her not to swallow it but to keep it in her mouth until they told her otherwise.

Ana got down under the table, ignoring the looks they were getting from others around them. She could not see Sean's cock in the dark but she certainly could feel it when he reached around her head to pull her mouth onto it. Ana sucked hard at his stiff meat, reaching out to cup his balls with one hand at the same time. The sudden intense warmth from her hand on his balls plus the sensation of her lips around his cock caused him to explode inside her, filling her mouth with sticky warm cum. She took it all, not spilling a drop and then she slid back onto the seat between the two men. They spoke to her calling her a good little slut and enjoyed the fact that she could not speak due to having a mouth full of cum. This excited both men so much that they began getting restless and declared that it was nearly time to go back to the unit.

But first they told Ana to walk over to the bar and drop some money on the way. Then she was to bend slowly to pick it up again while counting slowly to ten in her head. They knew she was not wearing any underwear and Sean had told Lance about the butt plug she had inside her asshole as punishment.

Ana walked away slowly, swinging her hips in a sexy way and then dropped a coin 'accidently'. She bent down slowly as Lance and Sean stared at her ass, watching the hem of her dress slowly rise up to the tops of her thighs and higher... They quickly stole sideward glances at other men around Ana and it thrilled them to see they were also watching her ass and exposed legs. The bottom of her dress rose up just high enough for the tip of the butt plug to become visible enough for anyone looking really hard. Sean and Lance worked hard to control themselves as they watched her straighten back up and walk back toward them. They got up and moved either side of her to escort her out of the pub with sly smiles on their faces as they passed the other men.

BACK AT THE UNIT

They all arrived back at the unit after a thrilling drive which involved the two men in the front of the car forcing Ana, who was sitting in the middle of the back seat, to finger her clit with her dress pulled up high and her legs spread apart as far as she could get them. Once the car stopped she was 'helped' out by strong supportive hands on her ass and tits and made to walk up the stairs in front of the two men with her dress still up around her hips exposing the bottom of the butt plug and her wet pussy lips for their visual entertainment.

Once inside the unit Ana's dress was roughly pulled off and she was told that she must call them both 'Sir' and be their sex slave/cum slut until further notice as well as remembering to say "Thank you" whenever she was fucked or flogged by either of them. Both men walked up to the bed together and flopped down onto their backs with hands lazily resting behind their heads as they observed Ana standing, waiting for a command from one of them. Sean unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. He began to pull his cock until Lance followed his lead and did the same. The sight of both men pulling their cocks for her as she watched drove her CRAZY!

She began to move toward the bed and then crawled up onto it without needing to be asked. Nobody said a word as she bent forward to lick each cock head in turn while her trained hands found each cock and began to take over the pulling. She spat and drooled as much saliva as she could create and then worked their slippery wet glistening cocks with her skillful hands.

"Turn around Slut, and then you can continue doing what you're doing!" Sean commanded.

Ana turned so that her ass was now up in the air and pointed straight at the two men while she worked their cocks with hands, mouth and tongue. They were suddenly speechless as they watched Ana's ass move in the air before their eyes. Then the slapping began. First one hand, then another until she cried out in pain and they stopped as though realizing she could take no more. Sean commanded her to get her bag and bring it over to the bed so they could access all her naughty toys and floggers. There were two floggers, one with short tails and one with longer tails. They each took one and used it on her back as she was put onto her hands and knees on the bed with her ass pointing up into the air.

Lance reached for the butt plug and pulled it out of her ass. It hurt when the fat part of the plug was pulled slowly through her tight ring of muscle at the entrance of her asshole. It was a fair stretch to get it out and then the pain was taken away with a probing wet tongue as lance began to lick her asshole and drive his tongue in as deep as it would go. Ana began to moan and rock her ass up and down, pushing back to get more of Lance's tongue deep into her hole. Sean moved in close to get near her pussy with his tongue. Now one tongue was lapping at her pussy and teasing her clit while another tongue fucked her asshole. Ana was in heaven!

Then Sean slid on his back under Ana until he could access her tits. He sucked each nipple and then attached alligator nipple clamps onto her nipples and screwed them on tight. One more turn for each pin until Ana yelped with pain and then he moved back to her pussy again. By now Lance had inserted one finger into her asshole and was spitting on her hole to make it wetter. Another finger was pushed into her greedy hole and then a third and she took them all comfortably. Sean moved up the bed under Ana again and told her to sit on his cock. Ana said "Yes Sir" as she slowly lowered herself onto his big hard cock. He filled her, stretching her walls far apart with his meat while Lance now had four fingers inside her asshole and was fucking her ass with his hand.

Ana started to moan so Lance took a flogger and began to flog her ass as she rode Sean's pole. She wasn't moving fast enough so Sean grabbed her hips aggressively and held her in place so he could pump his cock hard into her. The noises Ana made were enough to wake up the entire neighborhood so Lance walked around to her head and offered her his cock to suck. She sucked hungrily as Sean pumped relentlessly into her wet cunt. Then while she was being distracted by Lance and his cock in her mouth, Sean crawled out from underneath her and pushed his slippery wet cock into her asshole slowly. She moved forward away from him but her smacked her hard on the ass a few times and pulled her hips back to meet his demanding pulsating angry cock. He slid in easily, filling her asshole with his cock, all the way in to the balls. Then slowly he began to fuck her. He knew slowly drove her WILD!

Lance could not stand by while a woman was being fucked up the ass by another man without getting in on the action and he knew this was what Ana needed. He knew she needed two men to service her ass tonight. So he was happy to oblige. He stood watching Sean slowly fuck Ana's ass as he pulled his own cock with excitement. He took the nipple clamps off Ana's nipples and then he slapped her tits over and over again, alternating between slapping with hands and flogging with the short tailed flogger. Sean slapped her ass hard quite a few times as he fucked it and every now and then he would pump her ass hard and make her scream and squirt a little. Now he pulled out of her ass and both men watched with fascination as her open gaping asshole slowly closed up again before their eyes. Then Lance got into position to fuck her ass next.

Sean moved to lie down in front of Ana so she could suck his cock while Lance fucked her ass. She sucked furiously at his cock while bucking back to take more of Lance's cock into her ass. Sean was about to blow his load so he decided it was now or never to try filling Ana's asshole with two cocks. First though, he would need to get into her pussy so he and Lance could DP her. Sean reached for the big butt plug and made Ana take it into her mouth so she would be quiet. Then he moved down the bed and guided his cock into her pussy. Once it was all the way inside Lance began to slide his cock into her well fucked asshole. Ana let out a guttural moan of pure pleasure once she felt filled by the two cocks at once and then she braced herself for the fucking of her life!

Lance and Sean began to fuck her holes at once, being driven on by the amazing loud noises Ana was making despite having the butt plug in her mouth. Her hips were grabbed roughly as she was held fast while being pounded in ass and pussy by two very eager big cocks. They showed her no mercy as they continued to fuck her with a fast, furious pace. Ana felt ready to climax but could do nothing about it. Nobody would realize or care if she came now so she held on for dear life until one or both of them stopped. They both seemed to stop at once as though they were nearing their own orgasm and weren't willing to give in to it. Sean pulled out of her pussy and went around kissing her for a few minutes. She was allowed to let go of the butt plug for the kiss but then, after a few sucks and deep throating Sean's cock, the plug was put back in her mouth.

Lance was still inside her asshole but pulled out when Sean came around. Both men started pulling their cocks as they watched her asshole close up again and then Sean jumped forward to fill it before it completely closed up. The sensation of his large inflated cock suddenly filling Ana's asshole caused her to protest loudly. After several hard slaps on the ass for her trouble, Sean started to fuck her ass hard. Over and over her ground his cock into her asshole fucking her deeply. Then he stopped and she could feel another cock pushing through her hard rim of muscle and penetrating her already full hole. It took several attempts to make Ana's asshole accept both cocks at once but eventually both heads had popped inside her ass and were going deeper. As they moved deeper, her ass was stretched even more to accommodate the thicker middle sections of their cocks.

Just feeling the two cocks inside her ass was such a huge sensation for Ana and that was before either of them started to move. Sean began to pull out a bit and then slide back inside her. Then Lance did the same and before long both men were slowly fucking her asshole at once. Ana could hear her voice utter noises she had never heard herself make before. She had never uttered sounds such as this in her entire life! Two big cocks filling her little asshole, no matter how well used, was enough to make her lose control. She gave herself up totally to the extreme sensation of this DP. As the cocks were driven into her over-stretched hole Ana lost all will to move and just went limp. It hurt and it was heaven all at once. She had no control over what was happening to her or over her body's reaction to it.

12