Two-some, Three-some, Boat-some

Story Info
Young wife has fun on a friend's boat.
4.2k words
4.43
253k
104

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(MMMF, mainly true story, some details embellished)

All this happened in the seventies, back in those happy days of birth control pills, before AIDS, and before rampant VD; just after the days of "If it moves, fondle it" and a decade before the days of "Two condoms in every purse." Happily it was also before the days of breast implants and mandatory exaggerations of breast and penis size.

Back then, this sort of unprotected sex was normal behavior. Today, it would be insanely irresponsible. Do not try this at home. If you do try this at home, be safe.

*

My young wife and I are taking a week's vacation on Nantucket, which was an old whaling village, now a fancy island resort, off the coast of Massachusetts, and it's our first time there. We're in our early thirties. We've been married less than two years, but we had dated and lived together for years before that.

It's surprisingly cool, being late in the season, too cool for shorts and T-shirts. We're both wearing sweaters, and she has pantyhose under her skirt. Remember pantyhose? Her skirt is short, well above her knees, but not what you would consider mini. She is a very slinky babe, medium height, thin and curvy, with good handful-size breasts.

We're having dinner, seafood of course, at a medium priced restaurant. We can't afford the fancy places. Nantucket is really expensive. It being tourist season, the tables are crowded close together. This is okay, as it turns out, because we get to meet the two guys at the next table. Roger is an older guy in his fifties, tall, stocky, nice looking, salt and pepper hair. Billy is much younger, our age, lanky, dark, scruffy moustache. Their story is amazing: they're sailing around the world. Roger sold his aerospace company in LA, retired to Palos Verdes but got bored. So he bought a big sailboat and equipped it with everything for single hand, long distance running. He even hired a first mate for the trip, which is expected to take a year or two, namely Billy, whom he describes as a mechanical whiz who can fix anything. A handy guy to have along on the high seas.

They're both very personable and funny and we all have a great time over dinner and much wine. Roger invites us to the boat for more drinks after dinner. We walk the few blocks to the marina. The boat is huge, 47 feet. And luxurious. The main cabin is as large as the living room of our house. Roger lights a couple oil lamps for atmosphere. There is plenty of electricity from dockside but the lamps are warmer. More wine comes out for Jan and me, Scotch for Roger, beer for Billy. We talk and laugh and drink too much. The town is very compact, there's no need to drive anywhere, so drinking is not a problem, and everyone does.

She and I are sitting together on a couch. I kiss her, long and deep, not just a peck but a lover's kiss. And not just once. It's okay; we're married.

Billy fixes something wrong with the tape deck and puts on some music. We dance. During the fast songs, she has this incredibly slinky style of moving her hips, which we are all enjoying watching. During slow songs, I hold her close, my hands on her ass. And we kiss some more. "Are you trying to start something," she asks.

"Yes."

"Well, be careful, we might have to finish it, too. But ... three guys."

Roger cuts in. And they dance close, too. And when his hand moves down over her hip to her ass, she doesn't object. More wine flows. Roger and Billy and I alternate dancing with Jan, and we're all very familiar, hands on her body.

While we're dancing again, she whispers in my ear, "The boys are getting grabby. They're following your example putting their hands on me. They're pulling me hard against them to feel me. They're all over my ass and hips and pulling up my skirt, and trying to get up my sides to my boobs. If this continues, they're going to feel up your wife. A lot."

"Do you want to stop it," I ask.

"No, not yet anyway, it's fun. And I don't think you want me to stop. I want to dance close to men. I want to feel them, too."

During one slow dance, Billy and I watch as Roger reaches between them to cup her breast. She does not push away or move his hand. And he kisses her. Again, not just a gentle peck, but a serious kiss. She opens her mouth to accept his tongue, and their lips and tongues play for long moments while he kneads her breast with one hand and her butt with the other, pulling her hips into him. Now this is serious. Roger is touching her, sexually not just friendly, and she is letting him. She looks over at me. She seems a little nervous, but she's not stopping him from exploring her body.

Seeing that she is not objecting to being touched or kissed, Billy moves behind her, and they sandwich her between them. Billy holds onto her waist and presses hard against her, and reaches up to feel her other breast. She turns around to kiss Billy for a while, then back to Roger, and back and forth a few times. I walk over to join the fun.

She grabs onto me, dances me a few feet away. She is nervous. "They're really feeling me up. Did you see? They are feeling my boobs. Both of them. And now I can feel their hard-ons pressing against my ass and my pussy. They're both hard, they both want me. They both want your wife. This is going to get serious. You're hard, too. Do you want this?"

"You are so sexy. Who can resist? We're on vacation. You want to have a little adventure? You know it turns me on."

"Mmm. Two strangers feeling me up is already an adventure. They both had their hands on my boobs. It's exciting but.... They're going to want more. Do you want that? They will try to feel me everywhere. Do you want me to let them feel me everywhere?"

"You've enjoyed two guys before, I reply. This is just one more. Let them feel you. You like us playing with your breasts, don't you? You want us to feel more. Just let them play with your body. It's just tonight. We'll never see them again. We're having fun."

"You know what I mean by everywhere," she says nervously. "They want to feel my sex. They want to get their hands into my pussy. And then ... going further, I don't know. Three guys is a lot more than two."

I think she is just looking for some encouragement. "You like us to feel you, don't you? You like our hands on you, don't you?" I reach up to cup her breast. "So, let them feel you wherever they want to feel. Open up for them. You can stop when you want to. Just say no."

She's still a little undecided. "Oh, this is so strange but I am so hot. And high. Feel me."

I put my hands on her hips and move up and down over her hips and butt and pull the skirt with me so it comes way up. I hold her skirt up with one hand on her ass, I can't quite get my hand under it. I reach up to her breast again. She kisses me, pushes her body into mine, and moans into my mouth. I cup her breast, hold it and squeeze it, reach for the nipple to tweak it. She stiffens and moans louder.

I encourage her to go ahead. "Let them feel you. You are so hot. Open up for them."

We all go over to the couch. The three of us guys sit down. She finishes her glass of wine and then sits in our collective lap, stretches out, lies down over us. Roger kisses her, long and deep. Billy, in the middle, feels her belly, and hips, and breasts. I start with taking off her shoes, stroke her legs, calves to knees and above.

She lifts her knees a little, and her skirt slides up her legs over the smooth hose. She tells me later that this was deliberate, to make her skirt shorter, to show a little more leg. An invitation to us all.

And we take it. I continue caressing her legs, over her knees to her thighs, up to the hem of her skirt and under it. And both the other guys can see it. Billy takes the hint, changes his concentration to her legs. He pulls the hem of her skirt higher, and touches her thigh, on top, then inside. Billy and I push on her knees to open her legs to our touches, giving us access to her sex.

We don't stop. Guys never stop. Roger is kissing her, really passionately now. She has her arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders. He is reaching under her sweater to her breasts. He lifts her bra to get directly to her flesh. I am caressing up one firm thigh and Billy up the other. Her legs are up and well open and her skirt slides up to her belly. I can see her crotch sheathed in pink bikini panties. Oh, that crotch that I have enjoyed so often. We both reach up to her pussy. Wow, it's hot. Even through the panties and pantyhose she feels hot and damp.

I grab the waistband of the pantyhose to pull them down. Billy sees and helps from the other side. She lifts up to help but holds the panties so they stay on.

We move off the couch to the carpet so we have more room to play. Roger pulls the sweater over her head. And then the bra. I take off her skirt. Now the panties are all she has left.

She holds onto me, whispers to me, "Oh, Tommie, I don't know ... three guys ... it's almost a gang bang."

I think she wants to go ahead with it. "Go with the flow, baby. If you want it, so do I. If you want to stop, just close your legs and push us away."

She wants my permission. "Do you want this? You want me to do this? All three of you? Let all three of you ... have me? I'm scared but I'm really turned on, too. You can tell, can't you? I'm wet."

"Yes, I can tell. And yes, I want you to. If you want to, so do I."

She lies back between us. Billy is kissing her now, and feeling her breast and torso. Roger is kissing one breast. His hand covers her crotch. She feels that and pushes up into it, legs open. He cups her pussy, pushes his fingers hard into it. The material of the panties separates the lips and scrapes her clit, and she moans her pleasure.

He reaches inside the waistband of her panties now -- my wife's panties -- down over her mound through her fur, and cups her pussy with nothing now between her flesh and his. I can see his fingers stroking her labia under the panties. One finger disappears into her, she moans loudly and pushes her hips up to get more of that finger inside. God, he's actually inside her, and she's taking him in. We all know now that she likes it and wants it.

I kiss her, whisper to her, "You want all of us to come into you, don't you? You want our fingers in you? And our tongues? And cocks? And cum?"

Her eyes are closed. She's lost in the moment. "Mmmm. Take me. Fuck me. "

When she uses these words, I know she's hot and ready. I whisper in her ear so that no one else can hear, "Do you want us in your pussy? Are you hot and wet? Is your pussy hot and hungry? Is your pussy empty? Do you want us to come into your sex? Feel that finger probing you. It's not mine. You want two fingers? You want two men in there? Do you want more in your cunt?"

"Yes! Fill me, fill my cunt." She hisses, whispering in my ear. "One of them is fingering me now. You want them to go further, to fuck your wife? *I* sure do. I want them to fuck me. I want them to fuck your wife, now, while you watch them, while you watch her spread her legs for them and let them into her cunt, take them into her cunt," she taunts me. "Watch me spread my legs for them."

She wants me to know that she is deliberately letting other men use her for their fun, to touch her body intimately and penetrate her sex. She is going to let strangers use her pussy that ought to be reserved for me, her husband.

This isn't the first time I've heard it and it won't be the last. There is nothing more erotic to me than to watch the woman I love so much enjoy raw sex, and she knows it. To watch her get interested in a sexual activity, then get hot, then get hot and wet and hungry for something to slide into her vagina. To see her open her legs and lips wide to take something inside her body, something to stretch her sex open and pump her full. To hear her change from "my pussy" to "my cunt" when she gets to the point of wanting something, anything, to fill her wet, hot emptiness inside.

Nothing makes her hotter than that first time, that first sexual play with someone she wants and has not had yet. Friend, acquaintance, stranger, doesn't matter. That first touch of a hand on her breast, a hand that hasn't been there before. Or on her ass. Or a hand between her legs, a deliberate, clearly sexual touch. Over her clothes and then under them on naked skin. That thrills her and I love to watch it and I love to hear about it. When she tells me stories of her past, truth or fiction, she always tells me how someone touched her, and how she felt, and how she reacted. And stresses how they were taking advantage of her, of her as my wife or my girlfriend, because it turns us both on.

"Do you want them to fuck me?" she whispers to me. "*I* want them to fuck me. I want them to fuck your wife, now, while you watch them, while my husband watches his loving wife spread her legs for strange men and let them into her cunt. No, *take* them into her cunt. Take their fingers and their tongues and their cocks into her, into *me*. Pull them in me and pump them until they shoot their cum inside me."

Now I know she wants to have these two strange men feel her and fuck her, use her in any way. Right here on the rug.

"You know that a strange man is fingering me," she hisses, "right now, while we talk, fucking into me and pinching my clit. And it's wonderful. He and his friend are both going to finger fuck me. And then they will really fuck me. They will come inside your wife's pussy, inside my cunt. They will use your wife's cunt for their pleasure. They will fuck me as long as they want to and as long as I want them to. They can have my body and my sex all night. Get them in me. Now. I'm sooo turned on. I want laid! Now!"

She only says that when she's really hot and horny and ready to be penetrated and filled. I don't know if they can hear her, but I sure do. I kiss her hard while I push her panties down. She lifts her hips to help me remove her last tiny piece of covering. Now we can all see her pussy and Roger's hand on it and his finger inside it.

I look at Billy and then down at her pussy again and then back to him. He gets the message. His hand strokes up her thigh to her crotch, he strokes his fingers up and down her lips and over her clit, getting the wetness inside. And he pushes a finger into her, joining Roger inside my wife.

She gasps again. I whisper in her ear, "Can you feel their two fingers now? Both of them in you at once?"

"Oh, yes, I feel two men inside me, two men fingering me, fucking me. Two men pushing inside your wife! Both inside me. Deep in my sex. Drilling me. Fucking me with their fingers. And on my clit. Unh, unh, unh, unh." And she comes, hard. We can all see her vaginal muscles gripping their fingers, spasming closed again and again.

Roger takes a break to remove his clothes, then moves between her legs. He kisses her breasts, her navel, belly, down to her pussy. He opens her labia so he can get to her clit to lick it and suck it. He's an older guy with a lot of experience, apparently, and was married for years. He is very good at eating pussy. She goes wild for it, pulling up her legs and holding them wide open for him. He puts fingers into her while sucking on her clit, swirls them around to tickle her cervix. She comes again, loudly, almost violently, screaming her orgasm over the music, crushing his head between her thighs and lifting her hips way up to his mouth.

Billy is not idle, either. He also takes off his clothes, and while he's kissing her breasts, she plays with his cock. She pulls it to her to kiss it, takes it gently into her mouth, licks all around the head and gobbles it up as far as she can take it. Being eaten so well distracts her and she stops when she gets really excited, and she comes again.

When Roger is done with his dessert, he crawls up between her legs. His cock is pointed directly at the vee of her pubes. She looks over at me. I see the lust in her eyes. She really wants this. She reaches out to hold his cock, opens her lips with her other hand, and pulls him toward her. She looks at me again, then closes her eyes and pulls the head to her lips. She gasps as his cock slides into her hole. She pulls back her knees again to open wide for him. He goes in slowly, deeper and deeper after eight or ten strokes, down to the hilt, pubis against pubis. She moans with the ecstasy of being filled, her eyes closed, throws her head back, whimpers at the penetration, thrilled to be filled. She wraps her legs around his waist and squeezes. He pumps into her and she pushes up to meet him, and both of them are grunting with each stroke when he touches bottom, her squeals a couple octaves above his exhalations, together a duet of lust again and again.

Roger tries to get her knees over his shoulders. Billy and I decide to help. We each grab an ankle and pull them way back, which aims the tunnel of her vagina up in line with his cock. Each stroke is as deep as possible now, and she is in ecstasy, a trance, her eyes closed, breathing hard with each pump of his cock deep into her body. He's pumping into her slowly, with a regular rhythm, down, in to the hilt, back out. She's crying out, one syllable with each hard stroke into her, "Come ... come ... come ... in ... me ... come ... in ... my ... cunt ... oh ... oh ... oh ... now ... come ... in ... me ... now ... come ... in ... me!"

Roger cries out and squirts into her, deep, deep, still stroking, slowly, fifteen, twenty agonizingly slow strokes shooting into my wife.

He collapses on top of her and catches his breath for a minute. When he pulls out, his come drips out of her pussy and down her crack. Billy is ready to take his place immediately and aims his cock at her. She is well-lubricated from one load of cum, and he slides in easily in one smooth, slow stroke. She cries out long as he hits bottom, pushes her hips up to meet him on each stroke, wraps her legs around his waist and locks her ankles behind his back so she can pull him into her and lift her hips to meet his thrusts.

He finishes in a minute or two, depositing another load of semen into her sex. They both relax. When he pulls out of her, more semen oozes from her hole down her labia and drips off.

My turn now. She pulls me over to her and insists, "Fuck me!" I am so hard from this evening's activities that I can't wait. We start out in the missionary position. She is so wet and open, sliding into her has never been easier, after all, she's been fucked twice in the last ten minutes and her cavern is dripping semen. Then we move into one of our favorite positions. She opens her labia with her fingers and then closes her legs between mine, so that my cock is trapped between her thighs, between her lips, and it scrapes against her clit on every stroke. In this position she can come almost every time while we're screwing. It provides tremendous friction for me, too, which in this very juicy pussy tonight is a good thing.

Sure enough, she does come after a couple minutes, and her screaming in my ear brings me to my own climax. I pour my seed into her on top of all the others. We catch our breath and I fall over to the side to hold her.

Roger brings her a new glass of wine. "You are one fantastic lady," he says with a look of lust. She starts to get up.

"Do you have a Kleenex? I'm, uh, dripping. I'll leave stains all over the rug."

"Don't worry about it, my dear," he says with a flourish, "I shall treasure them always," and he clinks glasses with her. So she gets up and walks to the head with the cum of three men dribbling down her thighs, which are soaked, past her knees. She looks back at us over he shoulder with a lascivious smile. What a sight!

When she comes back, we all sit on the rug in a tight circle, all still naked, drinking and smoking and laughing like a bunch of hippies at a love fest. It's still fairly dim in the cabin with just the oil lamps. Roger starts up again. He leans over to kiss her and cups her breast. His hand goes lower, over her belly to her fur, cups her mound. She gasps a little and we all know that he has poked his finger back inside her pussy. We can see his hand move, finger sliding in and out of her still-juicy pink hole. She has hold of his cock, which is coming alive again. The sight makes my cock jump, too.

12