Uncle Jack & Tiffany Ch. 01

Story Info
Tiffany can't sleep, Uncle Jack just might have the answer.
4.3k words
4.29
148.4k
82
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18 and studying for my final exams I found I couldn't sleep. At first it wasn't too much of a problem; after all I needed to study hard if I wanted to get into the college of my choice.

However after nearly eight days with only the occasional cat nap to keep me going I was starting to feel rather unwell.

Certainly my Mom had voiced her concern about how pale and ill I looked but Dad told her I was a teenager and that I had exam nerves. He was right about that.

It didn't help that my Mom and Dad had just gone away on a four week vacation and that I was stuck at home with my Dad's younger brother Jack.

Don't get me wrong, I get on well with Uncle Jack who is 15 years younger than my father, it's just that I had hoped to have the house to myself for the four weeks that they were away but it seemed that my Mom and Dad didn't trust to leave me in the house on my own.

Something about coming back to a trashed house and a lot of shitty excuses from their one and only beloved daughter. That really made me feel pissed, you make one mistake when you are 16 years old and you pay for it for the rest of your life.

I said as much to Uncle Jack who at 29 wasn't a stick in the mud like his brother, my father.

Uncle Jack and Dad are actually half-brothers, same father, different mothers. Despite this they get on really well, and when Jack is on leave from the army he crashes at our place.

He has a self-contained studio over our garage and its really cool. He has even let me and a couple of my friend's hang out with him, and he lets us have a beer or two as well but not so many that we get wrecked.

"Your father would fucking kill me," he said to me and I had laughed.

"You're not afraid of Dad, Uncle Jack," I said in a teasing voice.

"No," he agreed with me but then added, "But your Mom scares the shit out of me."

That made me laugh even harder but he was right, Mom is scarier than Dad!

Uncle Jack is good looking, my two best friends actually describe him as "hot" which made me go "EWWWWWGH" but actually they are right.

My Uncle Jack is really hot. He's six foot tall, he's tanned from his time in Iraq, he works out so his body is toned and hard and I have to admit, I love to watch his butt when he walks. Talk about eye candy or what! He has short cropped blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes that crinkle when he smiles and the reddest lips I have ever seen on a guy. He looks nothing like my Dad who has brown hair, green eyes and burns to a crisp in the sun. Plus he is getting a bit of a belly on him, too much eating good food when he is on the road my Mom says.

Luckily I take after Mom, I am not tall but not short either, I have grown into my figure, once I was all puppy fat and jowls, now I have a size 6 waist, round hips that roll when they walk, milky pale skin and I have got Mom's HUGE jugs.

Mom has tits that Dolly Parton would be proud of though she complains about them all the time.

My father laughs at her and says, "Harriet, women pay a fortune for boobs like yours!"

My boobs are big, bouncy and pert. I have long wavy red gold hair that falls over my shoulders and I love to flick it back like the celebrities do on the red carpet. I have bright green eyes, a really thin nose that I hate but my lips are nice, full and red. A bit like Uncle Jack's in fact and I am pale skinned like my Dad, no tanning for me sadly.

So back to the story. I couldn't get to sleep and by the fifth day I was miserable and cranky as you can imagine. I couldn't concentrate on my books and I was almost in tears by then.

I lay in my bed, trying to sleep, trying to force my body to do what it should do naturally. Go to sleep. To no avail. Eventually I gave up. I decided to make myself a hot drink of milk, not that it had helped all the other nights before but I couldn't think of what else to do.

I had even snuck a couple of cans of beer out of Dad's study and downed them but all that had done had made me pee more than I normally did. I would have tried the spirits but Dad would have known if anyone had been at his fine whisky and brandy. I could get away with pinching some beer, because Dad assumed Uncle Jack had taken it and usually he had but Uncle Jack didn't like spirits, at least not the ones Dad bought.

I padded down stairs to the kitchen bleary eyed and miserable but almost had a cow when my Uncle Jack suddenly appeared out of the darkness, clutching a carton of orange juice in one hand and a glass in the other.

"Holy fucking shit!" I screamed in fright. I made him jump and he swore too, luckily he didn't drop the juice or the glass.

"What the fuck?" he yelled when he got his senses back, and then he was furious and I think a bit embarrassed at being made to almost jump out of his skin by his teenage niece, "What the hell are you doing up at this time Tiffany? It's quarter past three in the fucking morning! Get back to bed right now before I put my hand print on your sorry ass!"

I burst into tears then. My Uncle's blue eyes went huge; he wasn't use to me bawling my eyes out. I usually give as good as I get but I was so tired and miserable and when he yelled at me, well that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

"Fuck!" my Uncle said and his anger turned to concern, "What's up Tiffany?"

He hurriedly put his juice and drink down and guided me to the breakfast bar and one of the wooden chairs. I was aware that he was in his PJ'S just like I was, he was wearing army regulation shorts and a t-shirt and his feet were bare. I was in my baby doll night outfit, and I knew my boobs and ass were hanging out all over the place but you know what? Right then I didn't give a shit, I was that exhausted.

I told my Uncle about not being able to sleep, how I had tried drinking hot milk, not studying past 1130 at night, doing all the things they told us at school to do in order to relax and wind down after studying but nothing, nothing worked AT ALL.

As he listened to me Uncle Jack poured me an orange juice and made me drink some.

I gulped it down and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, "I feel sick," I said my voice wobbling, "I can't even sleep in the day time, I just can't sleep!" I wailed out the last words.

Uncle Jack scratched his head. He looked thoughtful.

"You're stressed," he said finally and I looked at him through tear rimmed eyes.

"You don't say?" I mumbled, and then I sniffed, "I'll try anything to get some sleep, anything, I'd even skinny dip in next door's swimming pool if I thought that would help!"

Uncle Jack laughed and shook his head, "You'd freeze to death" he said, "That pool is not heated."

I sniffed again and hiccuped. Uncle Jack bit his lower lip and then he said in a slow voice, "I have an idea of what might help make you sleep Tiffany."

"What?" I said miserably and he smiled.

"Do you trust me?" he said suddenly taking me by surprise. I blinked.

"Well, yes," I said and I did. I really did trust Uncle Jack.

"Come on then," he said and he took my arm, helped me up from my chair and took me up to his studio.

For a soldier my Uncle was a slob, I told him so and he laughed. The room which was one huge square, had a double bed in one corner, a sofa in another which was in front of a 50inch flat TV and a small kitchen and freezer in another corner though Uncle Jack only used it to heat up snacks when his poker buddies came over. He ate with us mostly or got take-out.

There were empty beer cans in a box by the sofa, several pizza boxes, most with crusts and grungy bits of cheese in them scattered around the room. All of his laundry both dirty and clean were in piles on the floor and I tripped over two pairs of his combat boots before I even got through the front door properly.

The small sink was full of dirty coffee cups and the poker table which was near the kitchenette had three ashtrays overfilling with fag ends and ash.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust, "This place stinks," I said and I sneezed.

"You'll get used to it," he said and he handed me a can of beer which he opened. I looked at.

"I have tried that," I said with a sigh.

"I know," he said with a wry grin, "Your Dad said I was drinking too much, I haven't touched his beer but I guessed you had."

I went bright red in the face, "I only took a few cans," I said, "I hoped they'd help me sleep."

"I was going to bust your ass about taking them," he said with a glint in his blue eyes and I flinched; Uncle Jack has only busted my behind on four occasions in my life time and I remembered and each and every one of them; he hadn't been gentle and I hadn't been able to sit down for two days afterwards. But if I was honest with myself I had deserved all four of those spankings and some, "But in all fairness when you have wanted a beer, you have always asked me, so I guessed something was up, I didn't realize what though until now."

I smiled at him gratefully and gulped down the beer he had given me. It tasted good but I knew it wasn't going to help me sleep.

"If I help you get to sleep," my Uncle said taking me by surprise, "You clean up this place," he motioned his hand around the grubby studio, "For the duration of my leave, not only clean it up but do whatever I want whilst I am here."

He was so damn sure of himself I thought crossly. Well I was sure he was going to fail so I said boldly in response, "Okay, and if you fail, you go out and buy me some real alcohol so I can get wrecked enough to pass out and get some real sleep."

"It's a deal," he said and he grinned at me. For a brief moment I felt uneasy but then I remembered he was my Uncle and that I trusted him so I pushed aside this odd feeling of fear.

"Okay," Uncle Jack said after I had finished the beer, "Come and lie on the bed."

I obediently followed him.

"No, don't get under the comforter," he taking me by surprise, "Just lie on it, let your legs dangle over the edge, that's it."

Puzzled I obeyed him. I was even more surprised when he switched off the light and the room became dark. Above me was a window, the only window in the whole studio in fact. The moon shone in and bathed the bed in a soft yellow glow.

I was startled when I felt my legs being lifted up, I stiffened and Uncle Jack said softly, "Relax Tiffany, you said you trusted me."

I had done and I did trust him so I relaxed. I felt my bottom being raised up and my PJ bottom being slid down my legs. What on earth was going on?

I felt my heart beat start to increase, at the same time as my thighs were parted and my legs suddenly draped over my Uncle shoulders. What was he going to..., my eyes widened as the most amazing sensation rippled through my body. I had never felt anything like it before. Something hot, thick, and wet slid over my slit, not once, not twice but three times.

"Wha...!" I gasped out and I started to lift my head up but my Uncle barked at me to lie back down so I did. My hands gripped at the comforter and then it happened again. The hot sliding sensation which felt divine. This time it was harder, deeper, stronger. Something pushed into my slit and moved back and forth and I heard myself gasp.

What was happening?

I felt my crotch contract violently under this new sensation. Now guys you might not believe this but I haven't actually masturbated before, not properly if truth be known. I have rubbed myself down there but I got a bit frightened when I started to tingle and I never did it again though because I wasn't sure what would happen next. My friends talked about masturbating and we laughed about it and I even said I did it, just to be one of the crowd, but actually, I was inexperienced in that area in more ways than one.

Despite this I had a well shaven and smooth crotch like all my girlfriends; I knew all the products to get that perfect bikini line, what I didn't know was how to masturbate properly.

I was about to learn a few new lessons.

The hot strokes were continuing, and I knew at that shocking moment, it was Uncle Jack's tongue doing the stroking. For a brief moment I was horrified, I started to protest, but the words never left my lips because Uncle Jack's tongue hit my clit at that very moment, my well rounded butt bounced up and down on the bed and I let out a cry of shocked pleasure.

Imagine someone stroking you all over in one place. A moist, hot stroke that just won't stop. I could feel his tongue going deeper and deeper and he kept hitting my clit with the tip of his tongue which made me yell out in pleasure each and every time.

Uncle Jack gripped my legs forced them further over his broad shoulders. I felt his mouth force itself further inside of me, his tongue which was like a rippling piston plunged in and out of my slippery, hot slit which was engorging and throbbing with each and every hard stroke of his oral muscle.

"Holy shit!" I wailed and I banged my hands on the bed frantically as my body rolled with the wonderful sensations that were rippling through it, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!"

I don't actually remember cumming, I must have and the sensation should have stopped there and then but it turned out that my hot little teenage body was a veritable volcano and that I gave new meaning to the term multiple orgasms.

From the tips of my painted toes to the top of my highlights a tidal wave danced over me for what seemed forever. My eyes crossed, my tongue became too big for my mouth and I began to drool like a ravenous dog. I found myself spreading my legs wider and screaming out that "I wanted more!"

Well I got more all right, but not right then.

Uncle Jack lapped harder and harder, gripping my hips tightly as I was thrashing about so much. My crotch by then was a juice lake, which was being lapped dry by my Uncle. Above my cries of stunned pleasure I could hear him grunting and I heard him grind out as he lapped, licked and sucked on my tender teenage flesh, "Christ you taste so damn good Tiffany!" his words made tears come to my eyes and I reached down to stroke his head with both my hands.

"Oh Uncle Jack..."I moaned over and over again, "Oh Uncle Jack thank you so much!"

It was warm in the room; I could smell beer and cigarette ash mixed in with my own body fluids and my Uncle's sweat. He smelt good too, in fact the whole damn room smelt real good and I smiled blissfully and inhaled deeply.

What had I thought it didn't smell good? I liked it. It was hot and dirty and I loved it. I thought of my Uncle's Poker buddies, all soldiers like him and I imagined them in this room, playing cards, playing with me...my thoughts shocked me, but I couldn't help myself. It was if I was a different person right at that very moment.

What was really scary though was that I did not want the feeling to go away, I liked the thoughts I was having, wicked thoughts that no good girl like me should be having at all!

"Oh yessssssssssssssssssss!" I moaned over and over again, "Oh yessssssssssssssssss!" My crotch began to spasm again, my body jerk and I became aware that my Uncle was no longer licking me between the legs but he was rubbing inside of my crotch with his forefinger and thumb which felt really good and I said as much.

"You're real tight" he said in a hoarse voice, "Even though you are sopping wet!"

"Not done this before," I mumbled and he went still and for a moment I thought I had done something wrong.

"You've never jerked off before?" he said in the darkness.

"No," I shook my head even though he couldn't see me. My eyes were closed. I was feeling deliciously sleepy.

"Well I'll be damned," he said softly and he chuckled, "You're a virgin, you could have fooled me."

My eyes shot open and I felt my cheeks heat up, "I'm not a whore," I said quickly. I knew what a whore was, well I knew the definition, didn't actually mean I KNEW what it really meant.

"Never said you were," Uncle Jack said in an amiable voice, "Want me to stop?"

I should have said yes, I should have but I couldn't, it felt too good. I was thinking about Uncle Jack's best friend Mitch. The man was a stud, he was taller than Jack, had cropped jet black hair and light green eyes. He was better looking than Jack and I just loved all his tattoos. I wanted to kiss those tattoos, purse my lips and kiss each and every one of them, especially the one on his chest that went down to his navel and below...

I shook my head, trying to push the wicked thoughts about Mitch out of my head.

"Yes or no," Uncle Jack said softly, "Shall I stop now Tiffany?"

"No," I whispered and I felt my cheeks heat up with shame and desire.

"I thought you might say that" he said and he chuckled, "Well you might not be a whore now Tiffany, but I've got a real good feeling that just might change very soon."

I wanted to say he was talking a crock of shit but I couldn't, because instinct told me that he was right. My thoughts had moved from Mitch to Paul. Now Paul was cute and the bulge in his pants was big. I had heard Uncle Jack tell Mitch that Paul always made the girls scream when he dropped his pants he was that damn big. Uncle Jack had no idea I had heard him say this and I had giggled about his words to my girlfriends who got as red faced and excited as I had.

Uncle Jack began to gently rub my slit again, and then he licked it, then he rubbed it. I moaned and jerked on the bed.

"Do you know what this is?" he began to rub my clit again which was still engorged, I jerked against his thumb.

"My crotch," I gasped out.

"No babe," he said with a laugh, "It's a cunt and you have one hell of a fine cunt."

I blushed at his words but they also excited me. He lapped at my cunt again and I sighed with pleasure.

I found that I was rubbing my nipples; my fingers had somehow found their way to my chest, pushed my skimpy top over my breasts and I was pulling on what were now two very hard buds. I was thinking about Tom, another of Uncle Jack's poker buddies. Now he was a man with lips I'd like between my legs. Real nice lips. I bet his tongue was bigger than Uncle Jack's and what was the bet it could go deeper inside of me too.

I moaned and I think Uncle Jack must have become aware of what I was doing because he said softly in the moonlit darkness of the room, "You playing with your tits Tiffany?"

I blushed and whispered softly, "Yes."

"Well," he said almost thoughtfully, "Guess I might as well have a play with them too."

My crotch almost exploded at his words.

"You?" I squeaked shocked by what he was saying, "No, oh God..." but it was too late to protest. Suddenly he was leaning over me and I felt his hot beery breath on my flesh and he cupped my left breast in his calloused hand, squeezed it, not too hard and then he kissed my nipple.

Kissed it and rolled his tongue around the areole and then he began to suck.

I had died and gone to heaven. I lay where I was, my mouth wide open in momentary shock, my legs splayed apart and my chest heaving.

Uncle Jack fondled my other breast as he sucked and licked my nipple and I jerked and moaned in pleasure. He chuckled again and I was aware of his outline in the darkness, his flesh was damp with sweat and he smelt real good.

"I think you like having your titties sucked and played with," he said some twenty minutes later when he came up for air. My tits were tingling and throbbing and I kept thinking about his large mouth and how it closed around my hard and pulsating bud and how good it felt. I was also thinking that I would like Tom to do the same, preferably with him sucking one of my tits and Uncle Jack sucking the other.

As I thought these wicked and immoral thoughts my Uncle sucked my nipple, he licked and then he kissed my tit with soft butterfly kisses that made me gasp in delight.

I imagined his mouth rolling over my breast, his lips pressed around my engorged areole, my nipple firmly in his mouth as he sucked and sucked and sucked. And if Tom had been on the other tit I would have been in double heaven that was for sure.

12