Uncle Jake Ch. 08

Story Info
Sarina's pain and pleasure.
4.4k words
4.46
48.6k
13

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

Sarina's eyes had a hard time adjusting to the darkness of the room after being in the sunny yard. Slowly she could see more clearly and spotted what look to be a normal living room except for the odd device that looked like some bench padded in leather that Barry was leading her to. When she realized that he intended to tie her to it she began to struggle again.

"No!" she screamed pulling sideways in Barry grasp. Barry simple laughed at her as he grabbed hold of her body and threw her face down onto the device. He laid his full weight on top of her as he took the loose ends of the rope and began to fasten them to the bench. Once done he got up off of her and move her some more so that she was face down, rearranged her arms so they were up and spread and her legs straddling the bench with her clit barely riding on the edge and her hole easily accessible. Then he secured her legs with the leather bands attached with chain. Perfect! He thought to himself.

He walked around to her face and bent down so she could see him better. He reached into his pocket and produced another pill like the one he had given her early that morning. "Now I want you to take this like a good little girl Sarina. It will make everything a lot better for you."

"Why are you doing this?" She asked still angry.

Ah she was also the fighter Barry smiled to himself. He liked a little fight in them. But then they also needed her somewhat more relaxed and agreeable for later. Barry quickly got up and retrieved the wickedest looking whip he could find and thrust it into her face. It was one that was rarely used, being only a few could actually handle it and not for very long but she need not know that.

"'Take the pill Sarina or else." He threatened her caressing her face with the whip.

Sarina didn't like the idea of that whip tearing into her skin so she opened her mouth and accepted the pill from his fingers. It was small and went down easily enough.

"Ah very good." He told her standing back up and putting the whip back into its resting place. And returned to her tying a blind folder over her eyes, "You are a very smart girl Sarina. You will have another decision to make later. I hope you choose wisely." He chuckled and left her alone in the room.

Sarina heard him walk off and didn't know where Jake was either. She tried to struggle against her binding but found them very secure and was unable to move but an inch in any direction. Far off she could hear male voices but could not hear what they were saying. The drug was beginning to take effect making her feel a bit dizzy. She rested her chin on the leather material underneath and tried to calm her rising panic.

Barry came back into the room. She could tell by the tapping of his boots on the wood floor. He went behind her and she felt his hand caress her backside then over her thighs. He kept doing this as he talked to her. "Mmmm you have such a lovely body Sarina, makes a man want to possess you totally. Do you know that?"

"Please let me go Barry. I will do whatever you want. Just let me go." She pleaded her voice a little slurred.

The pill was beginning to flow through her body and soon she would be relaxed. He walked over to the table and retrieved the jar of lubricant and removed the lid. After putting the lid on the table, he picked up a butt plug and carried both back over to her, placing the plug on top of the small of her back. He smiled when she flinched a little.

He said nothing as he scooped out the ointment and began to slowly smear it over her entire bottom and thighs. He got some more and continued to rub it over her, sliding his greased up hand up along her slit and then between her ass cheeks. Slowing his pace he circled his fingers around her tight sphincter pulling a moan from her. His smile broadened as he slid one oily finger into her ass. All the way in it went, her ass tight and clenching, fighting the intrusion.

"Please don't do this." Sarina pleaded weakly. Her head was in a fog and though his finger up her ass felt strange and uncomfortable, it wasn't all that unpleasant. She was more embarrassed than hurt by what he was doing.

Barry pulled his finger almost all the way out and then thrust it back into her. Out and in, over and over in a slow rhythm, getting her used to the feeling. She made no further protests but her breathing was becoming more rapid. Feeling that she had loosened up a bit he then added another finger. He heard her gasp and the muscle clench his fingers.

"We are going to enjoy this ass of yours Sarina so you had best relax and let me have my fun here." He told her as he fingered her ass faster with his two fingers. "Mmmm so tight I am going to enjoy sliding my cock into this tight hole of yours. And so will Jake." He continued added a third finger into her ass.

Sarina was fighting for air. The one finger had been nice, the two slightly uncomfortable but still enjoyable, but the third was becoming painful as it stretch her little hole further than it ever had been stretched. But still he used his fingers on her, thrusting into her over and over. She could hear him panting behind her and was worried he was going to thrust his cock into her right then.

Barry pulled his fingers out of her tight hole and smiled. She was open a bit and it was a good time to insert the butt plug into her. He scooped out more ointment with his clean hand and lubed up the plug. Placing it at her bud he pushed it into her slowly loving to watch as it stretched her little hole wider as it flared out. He heard her groan, from pain or pleasure or both he wasn't sure but it didn't matter. He was going to lodge it into her ass to stretch her further. She began to beg for him to remove it when it got to its widest point but he ignored her, pushing it further and finally all the way in. He stepped back and looked at the plug base resting snugly against her ass and smiled.

He walked around to the head of the bench an unzipped his pants, removing his now stiff cock in front of her face. He gripped her hair and pulled her head up and in place. He commanded her to open her mouth and amazingly she obeyed immediately. He slid his turgid meat past her lush lips and down into her throat. He groaned as he felt her working her tongue and her mouth sucking him while he stroked in and out of her mouth. Her mouth was hot and wet and he didn't care why she was accommodating him so readily as he continued to face fuck her. Soon he was thrusting fast and deep, her saliva drooling out of her mouth as she tried to suck him as best she could. Just when he was going to cum he pulled out and commanded her to open her mouth wide and stick out her tongue. Jerking his ready cock he shot his load into her gaping mouth and waiting tongue, his sticky jism dripping from her mouth and tongue. God the sight made him want to do it all again.

He commanded her to clean his rod and smiled as she also complied quickly. "You are very subservient all of a sudden Sarina. Why is that?"

Sarina let her chin rest on the bench again not even bothering to answer. She knew whatever he had given her was now in full effect. She felt too relaxed and knew that fighting was pointless. She couldn't get herself free and even if she could how was she going to escape both men. And worse than that, what were they doing with Sussie? Was she even there?

Barry left for a few minutes and then came back and cleaned her face with a wet cloth. "Don't get used to this. You will be a sticky mess of cum later on." He chuckled as he walked off again.

Jake pushed away from the wall, having witness the whole event. He let Barry have his fun. After all, his friend had went through a lot of trouble and expense for his benefit and he could do whatever he wanted with the girl as far as Jake was concerned. The only thing he had ensured when he had talked with Barry was that he got to fuck Sarina in every way before Barry did whatever he was going to do with her.

He walk back to the seclusion room and unlocked the door. His little slave was slowly waking up and he was going to need to get her something to eat. He made his way into the room quietly and placed a blindfold over her eyes. Having bound her hands and feet while she was sleeping he knew she was unaware of the fact as she moved trying to pull down her arms and groaned from the jolt. She still couldn't remember upon wakening that she was bound Jake thought to himself. Oh well, she would in time. And then when he had total control they wouldn't even be necessary.

"Hello babygirl. You've slept a while now." He told her as he caressed her cheek. She turned her head away from his touch but it did not detour him. He let his hand trail down over her throat and to her breast, cupping it into his hand. He leaned down and suckled the tip into his mouth loving the feel of it coming to life. He sucked and pulled until it popped out of his mouth.

Barry appeared in the open doorway but remained quiet. He watched as Jake sucked on her other perking nipple while one hand traveled down her stomach to between her legs, sliding his fingers up and down her slit. Releasing her nipple he brought his fingers to his mouth and lick at the wetness from her pussy. "mmmm you taste so good." He purred.

He motioned for Barry to come over and got up off of the bed. Barry had already asked for a taste of her and knew he wasn't getting much. It was the only time and the only concession that Jake was going to give him. Once they were done here and he had her fed and taken care of, Jake was going to secure the room and his babygirl was going to sleep through another night.

Barry walked over to the bed and then leaned over, his face but a few inches from the girl's bald pussy. He breathed deep smelling her arousal, fueling his own. He looked to Jake and once he nodded his approval he stuck out his tongue and gave her slit one long lick. Knowing to remain quiet he flicked his tongue over her clit and smile when her hips bucked up slightly. Placing his tongue more firmly against her button he swirled it over and over causing her to rock her hips gently.

Jake motioned for him over to her head and smile. "Open your mouth for my cock babygirl and no argument about it." He commanded her. Sussie sleepily opened her mouth and felt his cock slide in. She was relaxed but her mouth felt dry and it was difficult to suck on his cock. She backed up and focused on the head trying to gather some saliva when she realized it was somehow different. "You aren't my Uncle Jake." She stated accusingly albeit somewhat sleepily. She heard distinct male laughter as she lay blindfolded and tied.

"Your slave knows your cock so well already. Very good." Sussie heard the unfamiliar voice.

She heard the men walking off and then a door closing. Now she was alone again, tied and not able to see a thing. And she was scared.

After getting Sussie fed and all her needs taken care of, Jake gave her one last pill to last her through the night so she would remain unseen and unheard, the only other person knowing that she was there being Barry. She had refused to talk to him the whole time but he ignored her silence. Soon he would be training her and she would learn who was in charge. He locked the door and put the chain and key around his neck as he walked down the hall to the fun that awaited him and Barry.

Jake walked in the living room to find Barry applying a vibrator to Sarina's sensitive clit. She moaned turning her head towards Jake and looked into his eyes for a moment before closing them to emit another longer moan. Her bling fold was gon and she was now wearing a gag which Barry decided to place on her. It was totally unnecessary but the effect was arousing, especially with what they were going to do with her.

"She is warming up nicely." Jake said as he stood next to Barry. He rubbed her taut ass and gave her a little slap. The smacking sound filled the room and Jake like the sound of it so much he did it again.

Sussie moaned as Barry tortured her swollen clit with the vibe and Jake continued to smack her ass. He would every once in a while plant the swat right on top of the butt plug causing it to sink into her. She felt pain and pleasure each time he spanked right there. She tried to fight the delicious sensations but whatever Barry had given her, was making her body feel free and alive.

Barry pulled away the vibe and told Jake to feel her wet slit. Jake reached over and slid his fingers through her slick lips. He brought his drenched fingers to his mouth and sucked the juices off.

"She tastes good. I would like another taste if you don't mind?" Jake said more than asked.

Barry gave a sweep of his hand indicating he was cool with that request. He rubbed Sarina's clit as Jake removed his clothing. Once his friend was totally undressed he walked around to the front of the bench, removed her gag and released his already hardened cock. "Open your mouth and suck me Sarina." Barry commanded as Jake positioned himself between Sarina's spread legs.

Just as Sarina opened her mouth and Barry slide in, Jake thrust his thick rod into her tight, wet cunt. Both of their groans drowned out Sarina's as they both pushed in all the way to their balls. "Fuck this is hot." Barry grinned wickedly at Jake.

"Yeah, we haven't done this in some time. What were we thinking?" Jake laughed as he pulled out in time with Barry pulling out of her mouth. They both thrust back into her holes at the same time building a rhythm together. In and out together in sync they began to fuck her pussy and mouth.

Sarina sucked Barry's cock with enthusiasm as Jake plowed her pussy from behind. Her clit was riding the bench and her breasts were rubbing against the leather causing her lust to mount further. And to add to her torture, every time Jake pushed forward it was like she was being fucked in her ass. It was painful at first but then it dulled into a building tension. With both men fucking her, the drug, and her horny nature she was going to cum hard much to her embarrassment and delight.

Jake plunged his thick meat into Sarina's wet cunt hard and deep. Her walls felt good and tight around his throbbing shaft and were squeezing him, tempting him to shoot his load. Jake looked over to Barry to see his friend holding her head in place and fucking her face in a steady rhythm.

"Oh Yeah. Fucking suck that cock Sarina. Make me cum in your mouth." He growled out spreading his legs further. A sure sign Barry was ready to cum. Jake taking that as a cue pump her pussy faster and deeper. They were going to cum in her at the same time drowning her in their sticky loads.

Sarina moaned over Barry thrusting cock. She was so aroused but found that her orgasm was staying out of reach. On and on the tension built but she couldn't go over the edge, couldn't find her completion. The men were now fucking her furiously and at the same time they both let go filling both her mouth and pussy with their hot jism.

"Fuck! Here I cum!"Barry shouted, then grunted as he shot his cum down her throat in spurts, his hips thrusting and holding over and over as he continue to cum.

Jake felt the tingle and then felt his hot load shoot up and out filling Sarina tight cunt with long gushes. He sunk his cock hard and deep, grinding his pelvis into her as he released his whole load deep into her. All he could do was let out a long groan, the pleasure of her cunt and the fact they had her as a captive causing his powerful climax.

They both pulled out of her and smiling as Sarina groaned in frustration. Jake slapped her ass, "Don't worry baby. We have more of that for you." He walked past Barry giving a high five as he now took position in front of Sarina's face while Barry stood behind her playing with her ass and quim.

"Be a good little pet Sarina and lick me clean." Jake told her as she moaned from whatever Barry was doing to her. She stuck out her tongue and licked along his semi hard shaft. He moved closer so she could clean him better and smiled over at Barry when she took him into her mouth.

"She has a very hot mouth. You should have given Sussie more pointers on sucking cock Sarina. You take my length down your throat quite well." He told her, his cock rising quickly to her mouths administrations.

Sarina could only moan with his thick rod stuff down her throat. Perhaps she should have tried to dissuade Sussie from her plan to seduce her uncle instead of encouraging it. She had been having sex since the age of fourteen where Sussie had been a virgin until a few days ago. Sussie's only knowledge of anything having come from what Sarina had tried to school her in. She felt now that she had done her friend an injustice. She should have had tried to find her friend a boyfriend to experience all those lustful feelings. Then perhaps she would have gotten the idea of her uncle out of her system and they both would not have found themselves in the mess they were now in.

Barry burying his hard again cock into her swollen and throbbing pussy brought her back to the current situation. As much as she hated to admit it she was turned on and she was sure that she was going to cum and enjoy herself. She was high and horny and the more they plowed their cocks into her the more her she became aroused. She was sure it had to do a lot with what Barry had given her. She lost all thought as her body focused her attention to the pleasure pulsing through it. Both men had thick long rods and she was being filled wonderfully with them. So she sucked Jakes cock earnestly while she bucked as best she could against Barry and loving more the feel of the plug pumping her ass.

Barry leaned back and watched his cock sink in and out of Sarina's tight cunt. He was going to miss her when she was gone. She had a natural enthusiasm, asking nothing in return. But they had made their plans and there was no turning back now. He plunged and watched some more loving that Jake's cum was squeezing out around his plunging cock and her tight hole. And soon her pussy and ass were going to be loaded with cum. With that visual sticking in his head he let his control go and pull out of her tight box. He pulled the plug out of her ass none too gently and jerked his cock until he shot his hot cum all over her stretch asshole.

Jake watched as his friend removed the butt plug from Sarina's ass and came all over her loosened bud. He slowed his pace in her mouth then pulled out entirely. He walked around to between her legs and looked at the sticky mess Barry had made of her. Her little hole was stretch and covered in his friends cum. He wasted no time and placed the head of his cock at her back entrance. Being already loose the head of his cock slide easier into her hole. It was still tight and she was whimpering in pain as he pushed forward to feel her muscle give way and then he was sliding his length all the way in. He groaned in pleasure.

"Hell yeah." He groaned. "Tight and hot" he told Barry pulling back out and then thrusting back in. Excepting the vibrator from Barry, he turned it on and tucked it up under his balls and against her clit. He wanted her to cum. He wanted to feel her tight asshole clamping down on his cock as he came in her ass. He began to fuck her ass faster as her whimpers turned to moans. He felt her ass loosening and her silly attempt to push back against him. She was rather immobile the way she was bound. He slapped her ass with his free hand as he fucked her longer and deeper. Barry sat on the couch, watching and smoking a cigarette waiting his turn to have her cum filled ass.

Jake knew he wasn't going to last long and neither was Sarina. He hit the switch on the vibe to high and Sarina yelled, "Oh God Yes." She raised her head up and tried all the more to rock her hips as Jake slapped her ass harder, pressed the vibe more firmly against her clit and fucked her ass furiously. Her hole was totally open and wanting his stiff rod to plunder her.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers
12