Uncle Shom And Sunita Find Time

Story Info
More leisurely yielding to lust after crazy first encounters.
6.5k words
4.6
110.8k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,202 Followers

Returning to Delhi

The flight circled Delhi as it was readying to land. Sunita looked down at the city spread out below. Somewhere down there was the house which she was going to, that of her friend Deepa. Sunita had got up at the crack of dawn to catch this flight so she could finish her work and return by end of day to home, husband and kids.

She yawned as she felt the tiredness from her early morning wake up. And she also felt a little dizzy at the thought of coming face to face with Shom Uncle, Deepa's father. Uncle, who had seen her grow up over the years, and who, in a moment of sympathy she had chosen to relieve of the sexual tension building up in his loins. She had masturbated him to help him with the release. The very next day the pleasuring session quickly changed into a mutual pleasuring with Uncle Shom using his years of experience and his overcharged libido to take his daughter's friend to new heights of pleasure.

Sunita felt the tingle in her body as she fought with the confusing feelings rushing through her. On the one hand was the amazingly powerful sexuality of that man. His penis was broad like a blunt club. His hands were strong and his body was sinewy. The lack of sag belied his age. All those memories of her small hand holding the largeness, of his largeness plundering open her cunt as she slid down on him, of her futile resistance giving way to wild abandon; all those memories made her rub her thighs together. Her hand wandered lazily to her crotch as she gave it a casual rub.

On the other hand was the illicitness of it all. She had known him to be sexually active and had found him masturbating. The sympathy for his loneliness over auntie's death had led to an unexpected unleashing of sexuality. But he was her friend's father, who had seen her grow over the years. And she was married with two children. He was not supposed to display such lust and she was not supposed to look at a father figure in a sexual way. He was supposed to past that age of acceptable sexual activity and she was, for heaven's sake, married.

And then there was Deepa. Her dear friend Deepa. Who had chanced upon the young woman and the elderly man while Sunita was riding his rampant erection. She had seen the animal coupling, and she had taken note of her father's need and fulfillment from that encounter and of Sunita's eyes which told Deepa she was doing this for Deepa. Deepa had chosen to remain quiet and Sunita took that to mean that it was okay, given the circumstances.

Her body raged with lust at the thought of Uncle's animal vigor in fucking her. She dozed off to sleep, allowing her juices to flow at the thought of how her ass had thumped on his thighs as she rode him to their mutual ecstasy.....

At home

Sunita spent the first hour or so of her arrival with Deepa downstairs in the house. Uncle Shom had his room and living space upstairs and he had not come down. While Sunita was getting washed up and changed, Deepa had gone up and served her father his tea which he usually took while relaxing on his lounging chair in the upstairs hall.

"So how is baba?" asked Sunita.

"Oh, he is coping well. Your presence last time around this house helped us overcome a lot of things," replied Deepa, not making any direct reference to the sight she had encountered. She had heard her father sobbing with relief to Sunita as Sunita milked him dry and allowed him to feed on her breasts.

The gardener walked in just then, "Memsaab, come and look at the pots I have prepared."

Deepa got up and gestured up the stairs, "Go look him up. I am sure he will be comforted to see you," she said as she walked away, leaving Sunita to wonder on how far that remark was meant to go.

Sunita looked up the stairs. She felt warmth spreading through her breasts as she thought of the manly Uncle Shom waiting up there. Deepa's remarks and gesture of walking out into the gardens suggested that all this was perfectly acceptable to her. There was innuendo, suggestion, sanction, complicity and gratitude, all at once in Deepa's gesture and words.

And up those stairs was the man whose grip on her buttocks the last time, whose probing up and deep into her womb, and god knows what else in the art of seduction awaited her. Who had seduced whom? She wondered. Surely she had made the first move, but it was he who took as far as it went. Her mind raced over the period she had been with her husband between these two trips. Her body had ached for the hard hands gripping her buttocks and shoulder. She had longed for her nipples to be suckled while being fucked. She remembered with longing the strong thighs on which she sat between bouts of frenzied fucking. The insipidness of her encounters with her unskilled husband stood in stark contrast to the wetness just thinking of this man brought upon her.

And as she climbed the stairs any doubts or conflicts between lust and illegitimacy vanished. As usual, he had his back to the stairs and she tip-toed up to him and covered his eyes with her hands and asked him to guess who it was.

Shom Uncle felt the hands and could immediately make out they belonged to a woman. Sunita shivered as she felt his touch. He held her hand and pulled her around to where he could see who it was. The smile on his face softened when he saw it was Sunita, and a spasm of sadness appeared to register on his face.

"Oh Sunita Beti? Tum? Kab ayi?," he asked. (Oh Sunita Beti (for daughter). You? When did you come?

"Mai to thodi der se yahin hoon, bas aap mujhe dekhne nahi aye!" replied Sunita complainingly. (I have been here awhile, it is you who didn't come to see me).

"After last time I have been wondering how to face you at all," he whispered.

Sunita moved the empty tea cup from the side table next to his lounging chair and sat down on the table next to him.

"Kyon?" she asked him with a sparkle in her eyes. (Why?) "Whatever happened was with the consent of both of us, no?" she asked. "And it was I who started it and you know why. You were just too lonely."

"That was true of the first day. But what happened on the second day and the way I forced myself upon you was inexcusable," said Shom Uncle. "At least, you had only touched me and we were more or less clothed and it happened in the heat of the moment. The next morning was very deliberate and you even asked me not to go so far. I should have behaved with you the way Shom Uncle should have behaved with his Sunita Beti," he finished sadly, putting his hand over his face.

"Oh, uncle!" sighed Sunita as she took his hand and kissed it and held it to her face. She was staring at the floor wondering if the visions of being possessed by the beast in Uncle Shom were going to evaporate. As she lavished attention on the hand and caressed the arm she could not help turning a bit and looking down his body to his dhoti. And there it was, evidence of her effect on him. His cock had unfurled and was twitching and rising by the second in response to her contact. She turned and looked up at Uncle Shom smiling with kind eyes and with a sparkle. She was somewhere between feelings for his predicament and her own need, which stood unleashed by their previous sexual encounter.

Shom stared back at Sunita. This girl who grew up before his eyes was now a full-blooded woman and had found him a new outlet for his sexual energy. He could not come to terms with that. Sunita stared back at him, her eyes boring deep into him and her hands wandered down his chest, to his firm stomach and on below. She encountered the wisps of hair on his abdomen and tugged at them idly and slipped under his dhoti to try find his cock.

Her hand closed around the pillar of hard throbbing flesh. She smiled a sweet smile as if to say to him that it was okay, she was there to take care of him. She stayed sitting on the stool and turned her head to look down at him and see her own hand sliding up and down the cock. She enjoyed that sight of her small hand, his thick cock and the slow flow of precum coating her fingers as she stroked him. "Perhaps," she thought to herself, "I will stay with this satisfaction if he is not comfortable with more."

She was brought out of her mesmerized stated by the sound of a stifled sob. She was startled and looked up and saw Shom Uncle with his head thrown back and tears were running down his cheeks.

"Uncle!" Sunita cried out. She stood up and held his head in her bosom. She kissed him on the top of his head, on his forehead and slowly slid down to sit on him. She rocked him to and fro, "Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she soothed him. Sobs wracked Shom Uncle's body. Sunita pressed her breasts to his face, rubbing them against his nose and his lips, wanting him to take the bait, to lip her, to suck at her, to want her.

He moaned and sobbed, wiping his tears on her blouse.

"What is the matter?" she asked soothingly.

"I need you and its wrong!" he wept.

"Nothing is wrong!" she chided him. "We need each other."

"Is this wrong?" she asked him, her hand returning to his cock and she gripped it hard.

"Does this feel wrong?" she asked, sliding her hand up and down over the silky smooth skin. He shook his head to say no.

"Then – how – can – this – be – wrong?" she asked, with each word, working her fist down the shaft.

His hands came around her back and he pulled her shoulder to raise her off himself. "You are my daughter's friend, like my daughter."

She tightened her grip on his cock as she fist-fucked him. "I am a woman who desires a man," she replied.

He twisted his hips to get away from her but her hand would not let go. The movements he made only served to send more waves of pleasure through him as her hand changed its orientation.

He brought his leg up and placed it on her thigh and pushed back. His dhoti fell back and as he did this and the lower part of him was fully exposed to her. She maintained her grip, following the cock through the twists and turns of his body. She pumped his cock in each position his body took following him. Suddenly they overbalanced and he fell back on the floor, she on top of him.

He pushed himself away from her on the floor too. She was kneeling and crawled in his direction never allowing him to escape her pumping fist. He backed up into the wall below the window and he could move away no more. He was lying on the floor his dhoti in disarray and his huntress was prone over him, his cock in her unrelenting fist.

He gasped and shuddered as the different positions made her hand sometimes stroke him from below, sometimes from top and sometimes so hard that it bordered on pain.

She fucked his cock with her fist now hard, since he was against the wall. His hands gripped her wrist trying to stop her. She was determined to overcome his resistance. She moved over him, her torso on top of his face and chest, her head towards his legs. She placed one hand on the floor next to his hips for support and leaning over his thus, she continued her fucking of his cock with her fist.

Her knees gently pinned down his strong arms and her entire weight was on them to prevent them from reaching for her again.

Shom's cock was pulsating wildly. Juices had flowed and Sunita had used them as lubricant to keep the pumping going at a furious pace. He was conscious of her being tantalizingly poised. Just above his face was her soft tummy and the breasts above that. Her mangalsutra, the symbol of her marriage which he had attended, swung from her neck as she rocked to the rhythm of her fist.

His hands reached for her thighs to see if he could dislodge her, but the tautly stretched leg muscles ended up seducing his hands. Through her saree he caressed the woman's strong thighs. He reached up to grab her ass and try pull her down, but his fingers detected the edge of her panties. There was no way he could stop her or do anything with her.

She was doing all the doing.

Her hand on which she was leaning ached and she switched hands. She put her hand now on the window sill above them for support. She pressed her hips forward and her crotch pressed against the top of his head providing her some relief.

She ground herself down as much as she could and continued with the frenzied pumping of his cock. Her thumb swept over the glans causing him to shudder incessantly. Her lower lip, the symbol of her unbridled lust, was hanging open and wet. Saliva was pooling in mouth which was poised over his cockhead, threatening to drip onto the fist and cock below.

Suddenly Shom found a new way to resist this assault. He raised his knees and tried to close his leg. "Beti!" he called out, his voice muffled by the grinding pussy on his face. "Enough! Let's not make this worse."

At that moment Sunita knew in a flash as to what would make him surrender. She did something she had never done to a man, not even her own husband. She lowered her head and the wet open mouth took in the large wet bulb of his cockhead.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" hissed Shom. Sunita gripped the window sill even harder to help pull her self up so she could descend on his cock with her mouth. The warm wet mouth mimicked the effect of a cunt but with the added pleasure of her tongue which rotated the cock around. Shom gave up as the moist warmth took control of his being and pleasure was the only thing he could register. The woman in the girl he knew had conquered the man in the Uncle he was supposed to be to her. His hips starting to fuck her face as he gave in to the oldest of desires.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" replied Sunita, her hips now totally resting on Shom's face. He opened his mouth and kissed through her saree, petticoat, panties, fumbling to gain access and desperate to feel flesh with hands or mouth. His hands rapidly moved to the waist where her saree was tied. He felt her stomach and tried to pull the garment off.

Sunita's mouth was a cunt now. It fucked his cock with the devotion needed to make it cum. Her hand stroked the thickness and fondled the balls.

"Beteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" howled Shom. Deepa heard the noise and looked up and saw a hand at the sill. Gripping the woodwork once, then pressed against the side of the window. Something was happening there she thought.

It was Sunita's hand though Deepa did not know that. Sunita was propping herself up to allow her hand more space to regain its predominant fucking position. Shom's hands were desperate for skin and he grabbed at Sunita's breasts, trying to maul them through the cloth of the blouse.

Sunita's head bobbed up and down. As her fist went down to his abdomen, the mouth covered the bulb. And as the fist came up she moved her head back. And so it was when she moved the fist down that Shom felt the surge of cum. Her mouth covered his bulb just as he shot a load of his cum.

"Sunitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Take, take take! This is what you wanted to see your Shom Uncle do, no?" slobbered Shom as his hips thrashed about.

Sunita choked on the cum and pulled her head back rapidly. This was beyond her own expectation and preparedness. Her hand milked him and he shot more streams which her hair caught. She continued to pump and empty her Shom Uncle who just kept muttering over and over again, beti, beti, beti... as his balls emptied in several jerks that kept getting shorter.

The penis started to recede and Sunita found it hard to keep grip on the flesh, but she was hardly ready to relinquish control. She covered the shrinking jut of flesh with her mouth and nibbled at the penis. It continued to jerk and twitch and release fluid into her. She allowed it to flow out of her mouth, pooling under Shom. Her hands roamed up to his legs, she gripped his ankles, felt his toes and pulled at them, making him tingle to his very extremities.

And suddenly Sunita felt drowsiness wash over her. Tired from the flight and from the wrestling just now she slumped to the floor next to Shom Uncle, all ready to sleep. Her one leg was around his head and her head was resting on his thigh. She gently rubbed his torso and felt the hair on his thigh against her soft cheek. Within minutes the couple were snoring gently, exhausted and satiated. He from the sweet to surrender and the subsequent release. She from having healed his sense of hurt and taken him to his release.

Waking up

It cannot be said who woke up first. And who started what happened next. It seemed to them like they had slept for hours but it was probably no more than ten or so intensely deep minutes.

What both of them did realize was that each had the attention of the other. Sunita felt hands tug at her saree tucked into her petticoat. A cool waft caressed her lower body. Clearly her saree was also being pulled up to expose her lower body. She herself felt the rough hair on Uncle Shom's legs as she carelessly stroked his body.

"Uncle? Utthen kya?" she asked. (Uncle, shall we get up).

He responded with a long lick on her now exposed thigh, leading up to her crotch, which was still covered in her panties. His hands stroked her from outside of the panties and felt the intense warmth and the dampness that lay within. His hands stole up her leg to the top of the panty and tried to pull down the fabric. He wanted her, open to his lips, the way he had been open to hers.

She stroked his legs. They were bare. A part of his dhoti was under him but the rest was spread across the floor and she was partly lying on it.

They were lying next to each other, each person's head pointing towards the other's foot, side-by-side. Shom raised his upper leg, allowing Sunita all the space she needed to manipulate his cock and balls. Sunita caressed the sac and felt and weighed his cock. She rubbed her face against his legs as she felt her heat soaring. She needed release. She felt his hands tugging and pulling at her panties, her petticoat and her saree. She lay on her back and with one swift tug the saree was released. She bunched her petticoat around her hips and pulled her panties down to the middle of her thighs. She then turned back towards him.

Shom had watched the lewdness of her act and felt his loins stirring again. When she raised her hips he saw her buttocks. When she pulled her panties down he glimpsed the furry patch of regularly trimmed pubic hair. She raise her upper leg, stretching the panties tight. Shom peeled it downward and soon the panties were off one of the legs and resting around the ankle of the lower leg alone.

They were fully turned towards each other. Sunita took the still not full member in her mouth. She brought up enough saliva in her mouth to surround him with fluid and avoid tasting him so fully. She was so unsure of this. She had never done it before and in the darkness of the room where she and her husband made love there was hardly any occasion when she properly saw what his cock looked like. And here she was, on an early morning, sprawled on the floor of her friend's house, her mouth closed around her friend's father's cock. She pumped the jut of flesh in and out of her lips as she massaged the rapidly growing member. She took her mouth of his cock for a moment to shake her hair free and he couldn't bear it. In an instant his hand was at the back of her head pulling her down.

He kissed the inside of her thigh. Just as his tongue was tracing the line of her underbelly, he felt her mouth close on his cock and fuck it in and out of her mouth. He frantically grabbed at her pussy with his lips. His lips brushed the furry patch of hair and he nuzzled her, wanting her fluids to flow. He smelled the pungency of her cunt, followed by the aromas of her flowing juices. His hands, large and rough closed in on her buttocks gripping her and pulling her to his mouth and face.

Sunita gasped. She had rarely if ever been even kissed down there. Uncle Shom was licking her there! It felt wonderful, and she felt her hips move against his face. Shom used his tongue on her with a dexterity born of years. He remembered how his wife used to holler when he tongued her on the junction of her labial lips, where her clit was. He searched and the tip of his tongue rotated the nub of flesh at Sunita's cunt. She squirmed and squealed onto his cock, "mmmmmmmm!" When he start to lap at her pussy, she realized his tongue was more dexterous than anything she had ever had touching her. Including the same Uncle Shom's cock. No, this was not enough for her. She needed him to lave her pussy with his supple tongue-cock.

misterwho
misterwho
1,202 Followers
12