Under the Desk

Story Info
A boss becomes a foot slave.
7.1k words
4.36
98.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it weren't for her long, lanky legs I would probably be the new sales manager, in fact, well on my way to the top instead of here, on the bottom, as it were. As it turned out, I missed the advancement because of a simple good deed. On the way to my office I stopped to help the new employee. And because of that one altruistic act, my career took a sudden and significant turn, a definite lowering in stature. My position now is quite different than the one I thought I was getting, but, all in all, I have to admit that it turns out to have a few advantages.

Let me start at the beginning. Everyone knew that Bob and I were competing for the big promotion. We both had been with the company about the same amount of time, two years, and we both had been about equally successful. The problem was that only one of us was going to get the top job.

Confident in my abilities, I felt reasonably sure that I would win out and get the position. After all, I'm smarter and provide better, more creative ideas than he does. Bob, however, I have to admit, is a little more outgoing and works the people angle a touch better than I do. He has a gift of persuasion that I seem to lack. Between the two of us, he excels in sales while my strength is in operations.

Most people say that I have the brains; he has the talk. That's the main difference between us. Ok, physically, he has a slight edge. He is bigger than I am, taller by about six inches and more muscular but what I lack in strength I like to think I make up in determination. Sure, he's a little better athlete. He often attempts to engage me in various sports but so far I have avoided the confrontation, always coming up with some lame excuse to get out of any direct competition outside of work.

To tell the truth, I'm reluctant to challenge him in physical activities. Besides being a little bit afraid of him I didn't want to provide an arena where he would come out on top. With the office talk as it is, I didn't want him to have any obvious advantages to brag about. There may have been a touch of real fear involved also. Frankly, although I didn't like to admit it, he intimidates me a little.

The month before the decision was made for the promotion, the company hired Marie. The minute I cast eyes on her I was as smitten as an awestruck teenager. She has a look about her that simply swept me off of my feet.

Let me describe her if I can. Marie is a beautiful young lady with shoulder length, straight brown hair that curls just a little at the ends. She is probably a little too young for either Bob or I but she is so attractive and so desirable that we both had to try for her. She's tall and slender, with pert, firm breasts and long, long, long, luscious legs, the kind that made me stop and stare as though I were seeing the latest natural wonder of the world.

When Marie first walked into the room, her majestic strut captivated me the way she announced her commanding presence with a long, protracted stride. There was no way I could pry my eyes from those majestic, lanky legs. Finally, I was able to take in the whole vision. Piercing brown eyes, that accented her creamy cheekbones, sparkled with the mischievousness of a young imp. She sported a knowing smile, revealing a twinkling glimmer. It was as if she knew that the world was hers to play with, as though she recognized that all of us mortals were mere toys to be wrapped around her little finger, as we begged for the opportunity to please her. Her defined appearance reminded me of a coquettish beauty who is accustomed to getting her way, like a pampered, spoiled, young princess.

For all of her obvious charms, for me, it was her sumptuous legs that really knocked me out. Long, lanky, smooth, curvy and delicious, they danced through my every thought like an obsessive narcotic. My eyes were drawn to them like bears to honey. Somehow, with one quick glance, she knew right away that her legs had total control over me and it didn't take her long to use their power to her advantage.

Bob and I immediately began to hit on her, each of us vying to be the first to go out on a date with her. Bob delighted her with his boyish charm and handsome good looks while I flirted with her relying on my quick wit and sharp intellect for her smile and respect.

Right at the start, I sensed a difference with the youthful beauty. After the first day, I discovered that I was very infatuated with Marie and her temptress-like manner. She completely melted my generally stoic manner and I found that I was totally unable to resist her charms. From the beginning I demonstrated a willingness to please her, an eagerness to do anything for her. All it took was a flash of her gorgeous legs and I was putty in her hands. It was almost as though each luring leg was some Greek siren that tempted me with their bewitching seductions.

Entering the foyer of the office one morning, she sat at her desk in the corner as I walked in. Gazing wistfully at her, I was struck once again by her overwhelming beauty. She was perfect at her job as a receptionist, friendly, outgoing and vivacious.

"Good morning, Marie." Hardly able to hold back my enthusiasm, I greeted her with a smile on my face and anxiousness in my heart. She glanced up and pouted, her lower lip curling down in a little-girl posed manner.

"Hi." She responded sadly.

"What's the matter?" I asked, concerned about her demeanor.

"There's something wrong with my computer." She whined softly. "It must be unplugged or something." She batted her long eyelashes at me, waiting for me to come to her rescue. Staring into the deep pools of those dark brown irises, I melted like ice on a hot, summer sidewalk.

"Well. Let me take a look." With heart in hand, I walked around the low wall that sheltered the front of her desk. The wall was about three feet high and curved around the desk, protecting her completely from anyone who walked in. There was quite a bit of space below the desk with depth great enough for even her long legs.

Marie rolled her chair back so I could slip under and with that simple movement; I began the short journey that completely changed my life.

On my knees, I paused for a second before sliding under her desk to sneak a quick peek at her outfit. Marie was wearing a tight, bright red sweater, her perky breasts jutting perfectly against it, filling it out in a sexy, evocative manner. A short, black mini-skirt rode halfway up her thigh, a tiny slit on each side seductively exposing more of those exquisite legs. The slits added an additional air of naughtiness by revealing enough luscious upper thigh to allow the mind to preoccupy itself with what was farther up those long extensions.

Glancing surreptitiously at her long, shapely limbs, I felt myself react immediately and my little guy hardened in lustful arousal. My eyes were drawn by the bright, beige pantyhose and I heard the swishing sound nylons make as she casually rubbed them together. It was almost as though she was purposely using the sounds as a form of seduction. The nylons were shiny and sheer and the way they clung tightly to her legs made my mouth water. Aching to touch the gorgeous gams, I reluctantly tore my eyes away and glanced down at her black shoes.

The frighteningly high heels pointed down from the bottoms and the surface shone brightly, as if polished regularly or perhaps made out of that shiny vinyl.

My breath caught momentarily as the vision of her lower body overwhelmed me. Unable to resist her charms I felt myself react to the sensuality of her sumptuous legs. They were sculptured perfectly, long, slender and extremely erotic. Never before had I reacted to a woman's legs in such a bizarre yet thrilling manner. There was no doubt in my mind that these were the most fantastic legs I had ever laid eyes on. My mouth hovered inches away as I imagined tasting the sleek nylons, running my hands up and down the sheerness, kissing and fondling the gorgeous gams, and treating the limbs with the reverence that they deserved.

Realizing that my pause had gone on too long and that I had been blatantly staring, I reluctantly tore my gaze from those fantastic visions of beauty and proceeded with my menial task. With a sigh, I headed away from the beauty of her legs and inched towards the wall.

As I crawled forward on my hands and knees I saw her shoes sneak out of sight. Seconds later I felt the hard heels land gently on my back, resting casually, as if accustomed to being placed there. A tremor shot through me and I stopped suddenly. An entirely new and pleasant sensation coursed through my entire body. On my hands and knees, used as a human footstool, I felt a rush of satisfaction that I had never felt before. The breath caught in my throat. A state of rapture came over me.

"Ooh! I have my very own footstool! So soft and comfortable. Finally I can relax." Marie's voice sounded so playful and excited that I joined in the fun.

"I'm at your service Ma'am. Here to please." The words came out with a just a hint of humor. Even though completely flushed with excitement, I tried my best to keep the situation light.

The truth was that I felt a totally unfamiliar and yet strangely profound sensation blazing through my body. A long forgotten yet pronounced drive of masochism stirred in my groin. For some reason I was becoming tremendously aroused by this peculiar act of playful servitude. It was as if the supplicating position I was in and the humbling gesture of her legs resting on my back combined to completely subjugate me. Suddenly, thoroughly, a deep need to be used in this manner came over me. Becoming a lowly piece of furniture, a thing, an object, provided me a shelter, a haven of demeaning value to this goddess.

My mind fogged in a completely lustful haze that totally immobilized me. The web that her legs cast ensnared me, trapping me in a prison of lust.

Finally, with a sense of loss, I tore myself from the strange position, temporarily ending the masochistic sensation. From above, I heard her let out a tiny sigh of disapproval indicating her disappointment with my decision. Crawling out from under her feet to the outlet, I was reinserting the plug that hung partially out when I heard Bob approach.

"Hi, Marie." He said in his usual insincere, slick manner. Quickly, I attempted to back out, more than a little embarrassed with being caught under the desk. Before I could escape, Marie's foot pressed against my rear preventing any further movement. Hesitating, I obeyed the silent demand of her heel and remained where I was, freezing instantly, totally immobile. Something in me would not allow any resistance against the firm pressure of the biting, sharp heel. Her foot controlled me somehow and I yielded to its imperial command.

"Hi Bob." She answered sweetly and a little too pleasantly. Her voice seemed a little more flirtatious than when she talked to me. Or was I just imaging it?

"What did you decide about this weekend?" He asked. Before I could evaluate the conversation Marie pushed harder against my rear and forced me to lie flat on the floor. She ground one heel sharply into my butt, digging the point of her heel in firmly as if emphasizing some particular point. The other shoe rested softly on my shoulder, the toe part on it directly and the heel touching the front.

The sensation her feet caused in me felt strange, yet somewhat calming, as I lay on the floor under her. With unquestioned obedience, I didn't fight the commands of her feet. Accepting the position without question, a rush of raw lust clouded my mind. Used now as a rug to her feet, surprisingly I felt myself harden against the floor. The unfamiliar awareness of being under her in this manner was causing a physical reaction in my soul as well as my groin. Yet I didn't resist. I couldn't. I didn't want to leave this place at her feet. My hips, as if with a mind of their own, ground slowly against the floor, causing my turgid manhood to leak as the rubbing brought him close to explosion. The bizarre act of erotic submission was overwhelming. The very act of humbling myself to the beautiful Marie in this manner revealed some sort of secret part of my soul.

"I'd love to go out with you." She replied coyly to Bob, the way a teenager accepted her first date with the football jock.

"Good, I'll pick you up around seven." The two continued chatting for a few more minutes but the words floated by, lost in the haze that befuddled my mind while I remained ensnared under her desk. Her imperial feet imprisoned me there. The odd feeling was like an opiate blurring my mind while enhancing my senses. It was hard to describe the powerful sensations. Mentally, I felt relaxed, almost comfortable lying there under her feet. Emotionally, I felt used, degraded somewhat, but deep down I relished the feeling and a part of me accepted the new position as though I belonged there.

After Bob left, she kept her feet on me for a while. Time stood still as the minutes ticked by. As long as she rested on me I couldn't move. Frankly, I couldn't even think. My mind disengaged and accepted it's due.

Finally, Marie removed her feet from my back, placing them directly in front of my face. My butt and shoulders immediately longed for their return. As my eyes refocused upon reality, returning from the erotic state of bliss, the first thing I saw was the reflection from the shine of her shoes a scant inch from my nose. Inhaling slightly, a hint of the scent of the shoe fabric became apparent. Breathing deeper I thought I smelled a bit of foot odor, that musky female perfume. The aroma intoxicated me. Remaining there by the delicate foot, uninhibited now by the strange feelings, I lingered much longer than I should have, captivated by her exotic feet and legs. Finally, I rose, leaving her blessed feet behind, my face tinged red. She moved a bit as I crawled out, slightly brushing her exquisite leg against my cheek. The gesture seared into a part of my psyche and I surrendered readily. There was no doubt. I belonged to her.

As I stood, Marie studied my face with a sly grin on hers.

"How come you're going out with Bob?" I managed to ask her, awkwardly trying to regain some composure and some sense of self-respect. "I thought that we were doing something Saturday." Her smile beamed at me the way an adult grins at the cleverness of a little child.

"We are, silly. Remember? You said you would help me clean my apartment. Come over around noon and you can make lunch for us before we start cleaning. Won't that be fun?" Her face lit up as if pleased with the solution to this problem. Unable to resist her charms, I nodded agreeably and went off to work.

The rest of the day went badly for me. No matter what I did I couldn't seem to concentrate. Many times throughout the day, I felt like I was still under her desk and under the spell of her feet and her legs. At a staff meeting Bob clearly held the advantage over me. He was sharp and perceptive while I could barely contribute, my mind wandering back to those odd feelings as I lay on the hard carpet.

There was nothing I could do to stop thinking about Marie's legs. Those long, slender legs. Sitting in the chair at the meeting I turned red remembering lying on the floor with her feet on me. Lost in the reverie, I was wondering about my reaction to the strange yet exciting situation when the boss asked me a question. Stammering out a confused and inappropriate response, Bob finally interrupted, answering with the correct reply. He was complimented for his astuteness and I was reprimanded. Afterwards, I left the meeting with a sour taste in my mouth. Usually I was the one who had all of the answers.

Saturday, twelve o'clock sharp, I arrived at Marie's apartment. The night before was spent in a restless and agitated state. Deep in sleep I had tossed and turned as my dreams were filled with various visions of Marie and her luscious legs. In the drama that played in my head, she towered over me as I lay under her desk, standing above me like some kind of beautiful goddess, her long legs stretching upwards, disappearing under her tight mini-skirt. Just before the alarm, at the periphery of one dream I was vaguely aware of kneeling before her, her awesome legs resting on my naked back as some kind of footstool while she and Bob kissed passionately on the couch.

Breaking out of the nightmare, I awoke with a start. For some reason, the vision of Marie and Bob making out with me at their feet aroused me yet, at the same time, caused feelings of humiliation. Somehow the two emotions, arousal and shame, got all mixed up and seemed to fuel each other. The humiliation, the degradation, both added to the excitement and created a fire of raw lust, confusing me thoroughly.

During the drive to her apartment I fought against the masochistic elements of the dream. My sense of pride took control and I vowed to sexually conquer Marie before her date with Bob. There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to seduce her into bed and satisfy her so completely that she wouldn't want to go out with him. Or if she did, she would be too spent to want him.

That was my plan.

When I arrived, we immediately started cleaning her place. As I labored diligently, I noticed Marie did less and less work. A thought flashed through my mind as I scoured her toilet. We had never gone out and here I was, on my hands and knees, scrubbing her ceramic throne. It certainly seemed that Marie and I had a different sort of relationship.

After I finished the bathroom I wandered through the apartment trying to find Marie. She was sprawled sexily on the couch. As I studied her from the side I couldn't help but notice her long legs resting on the coffee table. She was leaning over slightly, applying polish to her fingernails while glancing now and then at the television. My eyes followed the trail of her naked gams as they spanned the length from the couch to the table. For a brief instance, I felt a pang of envy for the table, remembering a similar position from the day before. Before I could say anything she looked up and gave me one of her princess smiles.

"If you hurry and finish the rest of the apartment I'll let you do my toenails." She said and wrinkled her cute little nose. She waved one of her bare feet at me as if displaying a present. My eyes were drawn to her lanky legs and I stared at her toes. The gesture made me grow hard inside the confines of my pants. She seemed to notice the slight growth and grinned. Her eyebrows shot up as she acknowledged my arousal.

"You did say you were here to serve." Her look was one of challenge.

Moistening a dry mouth, I rushed through the balance of the chores and when finally finished, hurried to the couch. Marie was sipping a coke and watching some television soap opera. Relaxed yet in control, she didn't even glance at me as she handed me the nail polish. Her hand motioned me to the floor in front of her, shoving the coffee table away with a foot. Like a humble servant, I knelt obediently. Her foot landed on my thigh, resting lightly. As soon as it landed on me I immediately felt the same strange sensation that coursed through me yesterday. Transfixed, mesmerized by the long, lanky, perfect legs, I slowly opened the bottle. Carefully, my eyes reluctantly leaving the sight of her gorgeous gams, I applied the bright red liquid, taking the time to do it right.

It didn't take long before I became enthralled with the process. Totally absorbed in the precious duty, I felt a sense of wanting to be there at her feet, needing to be there.

The phone rang during my delightful chore, interrupting the blissful harmony.

"Hello? Oh hi, Bob." Marie answered sweetly. She ground her foot into my thigh as if emphasizing some point. She pulled the one I was polishing out from my hand and rested it on my shoulder. Puzzled, I looked up at her. Her legs had parted slightly and my eyes drew slowly up them and inevitably searched the blessed juncture, desperately seeking the area where they met, craving the vision that lie between. Her shorts were so brief that the edge of her panties could be discerned. She noticed my lustful, untactful stare and took quick action. Swinging her foot behind my head, Marie forced me down to my hands and knees. From this position I could no longer peek between her legs. Her feet rested comfortably on my back.

12