Unexpected Slut

Story Info
Online fantasy becomes reality.
1.5k words
3.99
123.8k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a weeks of chatting online, flirting and winding each other up, I arrive unexpected at your house knowing that your alone for the night, it's 9pm and I know your upstairs surfing the Internet for porn. I enter through the back door and lock it quietly behind me then tiptoe up the stairs. I guess that you're already aroused as I can hear the familiar moans from the movie your watching. I stand on the landing, breathing softly so you won't notice me yet.

I move to peep through the crack of the door and I can see you pumping your cock in the blue glow of the screen. As I watch you, I feel the familiar warmth in my cunt and my breathing quickens. I undo the buttons of my coat and enter the room. You jump up in a panic, your T-shirt dropping and just covering your cock that is now almost hard, but you don't say a word.

I take off my coat to reveal the uniform I'm wearing. I have a blue cotton shirt that is undone to my waist; a school tie worn loosely so it hangs between my large, bare tits. My navy skirt is short and flared, showing just enough thighs between it and my over the knee socks. I drop to my knees before you and flick my long, dark hair behind me. I smile and look up into your eyes. You know why I'm here. This is your chance to take me or send me away...

You look at me with disgust and you laugh at my pathetic efforts to look sexy. Anxious to save any pride I have left, I stand up to get my coat. Unable to breathe properly from panic and shock at your reaction "This was a bad idea" I mutter, as I try desperately to hold back the tears and hide my face that's now burning with shame. I make for the door but you pull my arm back. As I try to pull my arm away from your grip, you grab my coat from me and throw it to the corner behind you and block my path back into the room.

"Your not going any where", you say with unnerving calm. "I still have the photos you sent on my computer, ready to send to your husband if you don't do exactly as I say".

I want to run from the house NOW, but I can't go out onto the road in these clothes without a coat, so I try to push past you. You push me away so hard that I fall backwards onto the floor of the landing. You quickly move on top of me and pin my arms to the floor with your knees, your bare thighs crushing my tits together and your cock now resting on my chin.

"I'll bite the fucking thing off if you put it in my mouth now, you bastard!" I shout as I wriggle beneath you. You slap me hard across the face, shocking me into silence I feel the sting on my cheek and the tears start to build.

Looking down at me, you grab my face squeezing my cheeks together so I can feel them digging into my teeth, I'm now forced to open my mouth "You are going to do exactly as I say Slut. That's what you came here for isn't it?" you snarl.

As dribble saliva into my mouth, I contemplate my response. I nod so slightly you could've easily missed it. But you DO see it and start to smile menacingly "You are my Slut now and you will do whatever I want".

As I blink back the tears, my mascara running in lines towards my ears, you shove your cock that is now rock hard, into my mouth. I immediately choke and struggle to breathe as you straddle my chest. You raise yourself a little to get a better angle and to let me draw in a lung full of air. You lean forward, releasing my arms, and start to thrust your cock in and out of my mouth; putting your hand behind my head you hold me in place and continue pumping.

I reach behind you and hold your ass cheeks apart pressing on your hole with my finger, you moan and grip my hair tighter making my neck bend and my throat open. In your excitement you pick up the pace and fuck my throat hard, fast and with no mercy, saying "You fucking Slut! You filthy fucking whore!" Calling me names over and over again. I'm slapping, grabbing and scratching your back and ass now in protest. You feel my throat spasm as I gag and choke so you stop thrusting, holding your cock deep in my throat for a few seconds to stop yourself from coming.

My face now red from lack of air, you pull your cock out and I cough and splutter, throwing up some thick saliva. I sit up and you order me onto my knees. When I hesitate in my dazed state, you grab me by my hair and drag me into a kneeling position. You grab my throat, spitting as you shout, "Do I have to remind you again that you are my Slut and you will do as your told?" You slap me across the face to make sure I get the message.

Now on my knees with my back to the stairs you stand before me with your rock hard cock pointing straight at my face. I open my mouth and look up at you, my blue eyes pleading with you to stop. You look down at me, twist my hair tighter so I can't move my head and shove your cock into my mouth and down my throat again. I put my hands on your hips to try to push you away as you violently fuck my skull. Tears running down my face, my throat contracting as I sob and try to draw breath, I eventually pass out.

I wake up in the bathroom feeling warm water trickling down my body. Grateful that my ordeal is over and that you are being kind enough to clean me up before I make my way home to my husband. I open my eyes to find you naked and standing over me directing your stream of piss over my tits.

I'm still dazed and unable to move, so you slap my tits and start mashing them. You twist and pull my nipples causing me to cry in pain. "You like that don't you Slut," you say, as you pull at my nipples. You slap them again, harder this time, before taking one in your hand and the other in your mouth, you suck hard on my nipple, then bite it causing me to cry out.

Encouraged by my cries you continue to bite and squeeze harder as your free hand moves towards my now soaking cunt. You flick my clit with your thumb and put all your fingers in my hole, causing me to gasp. As you fuck me with your fingers you move your hand in deeper, making me moan loudly and shudder with my first orgasm.

You take your hand, now covered in my juices, and slide it towards my asshole. You insert 2 fingers in my ass and move them around, stretching my hole. Telling me that I'm a "Fucking whore!" and a "Dirty Slut!" you pump your fingers in and out of my ass and I'm now so turned on I beg you "Fuck my ass...Please fuck my ass! I want your cock in my ass!"

You pull your fingers out push me out onto the landing and order me to lean over the banister. My skirt is raised up over my ass and my school tie now hangs down my back. With my heels, I'm just the right height for you to stand behind me and line your cock up with my asshole. You ram your cock violently into my ass causing me to scream out in pain.

My legs almost buckle as you pull out and thrust back into my ass, going where no one has gone before. You grab my hair and school tie and wrap it round your hand so that my head and neck are bent back. You pound my ass for what seems like an eternity, fucking it hard and deep and rough, shouting, "You dirty bitch...You fucking Slut!" All the while your grabbing at my tits and slapping my cheeks hard, I'm gasping and moaning loudly and loving every minute of it.

You pull hard on the tie and I arch my back. You feel my muscles contract around your cock as my orgasm builds and you can't take it any more either. We both cry out as with one final thrust, you shoot your load deep into my bowels, sending me to a crippling climax, I cum harder than I ever have.

Collapsing into a heap, unable to feel my legs and seeing stars, the cum mixture seeps out between my cheeks. We smile and laugh at the ridiculous state of each other. Relieved that neither of us is genuinely angry and that things aren't awkward, we shower and then chat over a Chinese take-away and agree that this was a one-off and we should never to do this again...