Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
Tom, Amber, and Terri have some unexpected fun!
2.8k words
3.78
32.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FDAG
FDAG
1 Followers

"How long do we have?" I say, unclasping your bra and laying you down on your bed.

"I'm not sure." you say through heavy breaths. "Terri said she'd be here at eight."

"Good." I say, chewing your bottom lip as I toss your bra into the open closet. "We've got an hour."

I lay you down on the bed. You're naked from the waist up. You throw your arms up, one on either side of your head. I straddle you and get over you. I pin your arms to the bed and move my head down to meet yours. We kiss, passionately. I suck your lips and tongue as your grind your crotch up against mine. Grinding back, I begin to groan as you feel my cock harden through my pants. I kiss down your neck, following a line to the space between your breasts.

The doorbell rings.

"Fuck! Amber, that was NOT an hou.."

"Shut up! Get into the closet!" you hiss as you pull on your shirt, no bra.

I scramble into the closet and you shut the door.

"Coming!" you call as you run to the door.

Opening it, you see Terri, as you expected.

"Amber! Okay so I'm so excited to see popular movie with cute guy in it with you tonight! I know I'm early but I figured we could go get something to eat first! Are you ready?! ...k stupid question. You're not going out in that."

"I.. yeah, sorry. I was just changing as you showed up."

"That explains the lack of a bra! ...I can see your nipples through your shirt."

"I.. yeah I'll change. Just give me a sec." You say as you head to your room.

"Oh! Let's see what you've got to wear!" Terri says, zipping past you into your room.

"No!" You shout as Terri opens the closet door, revealing not only a bunch of clothing, but me there. Naked. Standing against the wall.

"Oh Amber... you have some explaining to do." Terri remarks as she looks at you with a 'you've been a bad girl' expression on her face.

I am bright red as I try to pull my pants on.

"Well, uhh.. Okay Terri, you can't tell anyone. Okay? I'm dead if anyone finds out about me and Tom..."

"Oh I'll keep my mouth shut," Terri says as she starts to smirk. "...for a price..."

I begin to look to you, knowing what's being suggested. I nod in approval as I see a smile begin to form on your face.

"Okay, Terri. But remember one thing- Tom's MINE. And I won't hesitate to remind you if you forget that."

Terri pulls off her short red dress to reveal some simple white underwear. A normal bra and white underwear shorts.

You pull off your shirt, revealing those oh-so-perfect tits of yours.

I emerge from the closet, naked again, and come to stand with you.

Terri lays down on the bed, sticking her ass up and running her hands along her sides to her waist, where she hooks her thumbs into her panties and slowly slides them down her tight ass, a little at a time. Watching us. Watching the lust grow in your eyes and mine, as she gets turned on even harder by the dirty nature of the act.

"Oh Amber, Hun, could you help me out?" says Terri, wiggling her ass as her panties just drop past her thighs.

You approach the bed slowly. You crawl onto it, with Terri's ass very near your face.

Terri pushes her legs apart and whispers, "Have you ever tasted another girl? ...Oh, of course not. Good girl, Amber..." she chuckles.

You get on your hands and knees behind her begin to feel up her ass. It's firmer than yours, but also smaller. You rub it a bit, caress it, avoiding the crack and hole. Moving to Terri's pussy, you slide a finger between her lips from the front to the back, and pull it out. Cautiously and warily moving it to your lips, you stick it into your mouth an taste Terri's juices. A bit sweeter than yours normally are, you notice.

Terri moans as your touch. "Oh come on Amber, give it to me... I like it rough.. And what about Tom? Doesn't he want a piece of this?" she says with a smirk as she runs a hand through her slot.

She flips over and spreads her legs, giving you total access to her pussy.

You get on all fours like you've had me do countless times. You move your face within inches of Terri's pussy, and you begin to lick. Starting at the insides of her thighs and moving slowly to her lips. She moans for you to suck her clit, but you don't listen. You lap at her folds and her lips, you spit on her mound and rub it around with your hand, brushing her clit and making her shiver, but not giving her direct pleasure at all.

"Ooooh Amber... are you sure this is your first time? You're fucking goooooood at this.. what about you, Tommy?" Terri pulls a hand from behind her head to rub her pussy. "You want some?"

I walk forward towards the bed, nodding slowly. You glare at me.

"I... uh...."

You go back to licking Terri, but you reach a hand between your legs and unbutton your own pants. You motion for me to help you take them off.

I hook my fingers in the belt loops and slide them down past your ass and off first your left leg, then your right. I do the same with your panties.

You feel my hot breath on your pussy shortly afterwards. My tongue brushes past your asshole and you shudder with delight. I start to rim you with my tongue going full speed, no warm up. I slip two fingers into your pussy as I do this, and you moan through licks of Terri's pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah, girl... whooo, I'm getting close.... oh yeah. Oh yeah I'm almost there... fuck yeah! Yes! Oooooh!" terri moans and starts to shudder. "Oh! Yeah, Amber! Uh!" You stop licking her and begin to just rub her clit as fast as you can. She wails, starting to cum.

At this same time, I stand up, taking my tongue from your ass and my fingers from your pussy. I line my cock up to your asshole, and take you by the hips. I ease the head of my hard dick into your opening as Terri finishes cumming. You rock backwards onto my cock.

"Ohh T..Tom!" You moan as you feel my cock in your ass.

I begin to groan with ecstasy as I feel your tight ass around my big cock.

I stop. "Amber," I say as I pull out, "Ride me"

I lay down on the bed, rock hard cock up in the air.

Terri hops onto the bed. "I've never ridden a cock before." She smiles at you. "My turn with the big boy?" She mounts my body and parts her pussy lips, lowering herself onto my dick with a pornstar-esuqe moan of "Oooooaaaaaaaaaahhhh.."

"Eating you out is one thing, but you don't touch my man!" You shout, hopping onto the bed, hooking your arms in Terri's armpits and pulling her off of my throbbing cock.

"You bitch! I need penetration too!" Shouts Terri.

"Yeah, you'll get it.." You say, letting Amber go on the floor.

"Get up, bitch. Handcuffs." You say as you pull out the steel cuffs from the night table drawer.

"Oh God.. bondage isn't something I like..." whines Terri, becoming fearful

"You tried to fuck my man." You say, pulling a 10" plastic cock out of the drawer. "Plus you asked for penetration... right?"

You begin to rub some lube onto the large dong you've just removed from the drawer.

"Okay.. can we please at least take off the handcuffs? Or detach them from the bed?!" says Terri

"No, I like watching you squirm." you reply, taking the dildo in your hands as you kneel behind her.

You put the tip against her asshole and slip it in about 4 inches. Terri screams with the unexpected shock.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you wanted penetration!" You mock her as you pull the dong out and slip a finger into her ass. "No?"

Terri moans, this time with pleasure.

"No.. I like it. Give it to me!"

"Oh, you're going to beg me now, you little whore?" You say, slipping another finger into her ass.

You take the cock in your left hand and stand up. Placing it against her ass, you grab her hair with the other hand.

"You're never going to forget that he's my man." You say as you pull her hair and shove the cock into her hole about six inches this time. She screams from pain and pleasure. You release her hair a bit but push the cock in further. She moans harder. You begin to fuck her with it, the way you fuck yourself when I'm not home. She's moaning and crying for more, nearing her second orgasm.

"Oooooh Amber honey, you bitch, fuuuuck me!" she cries.

"No." You say, pulling the cock out as her body tenses, almost ready to cum.

"Fucking bitch!" shouts amber.

You grab me by the hand and pull me to the bed.

"Okay, Terri. You've had almost enough punishment. Almost."

You make sure she's watching us as you drop to your knees and take my cock into your mouth. Keeping constant eye contact with her, you run your tongue up my shaft, take the head into your mouth, and suck. I moan your name loudly, just so she can be jealous.

You spread your legs and stick a hand between them, with the other hand on the base of my cock. You rub your clit in plain sight of Terri as she looks on with lust in her eyes.

"You fucking bitch! Let me have his cock!"

In reply, you stand up, take me by the cock, and pull me to the bed. You sit with your legs spread wide right in front of Terri's face and instruct me to get behind her.

"Eat me, bitch." You command.

Terri smiles and starts to lick the wetness off of your sweet cunt, while still handcuffed to the bed.

I walk behind her and take her by the hips, the way I do with you, and look at you for approval. You nod.

"Oh finally!" Terri moans as my cock enters her pussy. She's not half as tight as you are. Nor is she as wet. But it's enough.

"Ooooh!" Terri moans as she lifts her head.

"No!" You shout, pulling her head back into your groin. "You're my slave now!"

I slap her ass in punishment. Hard. A hand-shaped red mark appears, but she only moans. I pound her harder and she licks furiously.

You are nearing orgasm. "Pull out of her!" you shout, seeing me ready to cum. I do.

You force Terri's head into your pussy as she licks furiously at your clit. You moan and cry my name as you hump against her face and pull her in tighter. You cum. Your pussy begins to gush with clear fluid, soaking the bed and Terri's face. Terri moans. You moan. I moan as I rub my cock, watching the scene. Your orgasm finishes quickly.

You exhale deeply. "That was amazing.. not bad for a slave." You remark to Terri as I undo her handcuffs.

"I have experience." She smirks, standing up. "You know.. I didn't know I liked being bound until today. That was fucking hot."

"I know." you reply.

"Say, Tommy still hasn't cummed. I don't think that's fair. Do you think that's fair, Amber?" You shake your head as you look at me, standing there. Rubbing my cock.

"Lay on the bed." You instruct me.

I do. Laying on my back, cock-up once more.

"Okay." you say to Terri. "I'm going to ride his cock.. You ride his face."

Terri just nods enthusiastically as she jumps up onto the bed. She scoots over to my face and swings a leg over me, placing her pussy a couple inches over top of my mouth. She leans over me in a 69 and sucks my cock a few times before you get onto me. Sheepishly, she says, "I.. couldn't resist.."

You mount my cock like you always do and begin to slide up and down the length of my shaft. You're so horny that within a minute, you feel your orgasm building within you.

Terri has been moaning my name this whole time as I tongue her pussy, her juices flowing into my mouth. She reaches down and rubs her clit as I lap at her folds. At the same time, I thrust up into you every time you come down onto my cock, feeling the friction of your tight cunt and moaning into Terri's.

Terri leans forward over my body, placing her hands on my chest, and leans into your body. She takes one of your breasts into her mouth and begins to suck it, still riding my face as you ride my cock. You moan, she moans, I moan.

You're the first to cum. Your breaths get shorter and your strokes onto my cock get faster. You shout my name. Terri, still sucking your tit, pulls her cunt off my face and slides down my body. She stops licking your breast and just plays with them. One hand on each as your orgasm builds. She pinches your tits which adds to the heat. You feel your pussy begin to tighten as you lift fully off my cock as you cum again, with your juices forcefully spraying out of your body and onto mine. Exhausted, you lift yourself off of me and flop down on the bed, crawling to my side. I put an arm around you as you shake with your post-orgasm pleasure.

"I still didn't cum love.." I whisper into your ear.

"I know. I.... you can not cum into her. You hear me?"

"I wouldn't dream of it, Amber."

"That's my man." You whisper sensually into my ear.

Amber has since slid off my chest. She straddles my legs, gently rubbing her pussy, and says, "So, what's the plan? Tommy still wants to cum, right?"

"Not in you." I sneer playfully.

"Fine, fine. Okay, Amber. Up. Let's finish him off."

I still lay on the bed like before. You get up on your hands and knees, quivering, and lay on my chest, what would normally be a 69 if you could stay up. You take my cock into your mouth and suck gently, motioning for Terri to do the same. She leans over, still straddling my legs, and begins to suck.

You taste each other's juices and your own, as I moan your name.

Your tongues flick across the head of my cock, down the shaft, to the base, up the shaft. You feel not only my cock on your tongue, but sometimes her tongue as well. She licks your lips, on purpose. You push her head off me and deepthroat my cock, taking its full length into your mouth. Terri taps your head gently in a gesture of, "let me get some!"

You pull your head off my cock as she begins to suck my cock again. She sucks alone for a few seconds before you pull her off and start to lick the base and shaft, with her concentrating on the head.

I groan, nearing orgasm. The feelings of two tongues, two sets of teeth and two pairs of lips has nearly sent me over. "Amber, fuck. I'm going to blow." I say.

You both start licking the head of my cock. Feeling the cum nearing expulsion you both try to take my head into your mouths, and wind up kissing each other and my cock.

You feel the hot cream first as it hits your throat. You try to push Terri off my cock, but she fights back and pulls my whole cock into her mouth once more. I continue to cum. Terri finishes my cum and swallows.

Standing up, she smirks at you and says, "I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it." With cum dripping from her lips, you pull her into you and kiss her, sucking my cum off of her lips and tasting all of our juices together.

"You girls..." I chuckle, catching my breath.

"Okay, that.. was one hell of an experience." You say, pulling yourself off of me and crawling into bed.

"Yeah, maybe we'll have to do it again sometime! Amber, you one hell of a whore." says Terri cheerfully.

"No way, bitch. Amber's mine." I say, pulling you close into me.

FDAG
FDAG
1 Followers