Unhooking Mom's Bra

Story Info
Mom needs a little help.
2.1k words
3.72
1.27M
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unhooking mom's bra

I come from a decent family in Delhi. We are four in our family – Dad, mom, my younger brother and I. My dad (42) is a higher-level employee in a bank. Mom (38) is a senior staff with one of the research institutes. I (22) have just finished my engineering in Electronics and looking for a job. My brother (20) is doing his B.Sc. In short we are a happy family enjoying all the facilities available in the modern era. Even we are rich enough to have a maid,but we do not have any because we think it's nice to do our things ourselves.

Being a little modern family, my mom goes to her office in jeans, or skirts or such kind of dresses. Her slim body with nice shape makes many people mad. She has attractive figure of 32-28-36. Her ass jiggles very nicely according to her movement. People go crazy with her movements and I could say that nobody could think that she has two sons above 20 years of age. Inside our home we wear free dresses. I have seen my mom many times in her bra and panties and helped her several times in hooking and unhooking her bra from behind. It's just normal for her to kiss my dad in front of us. Dad also sometimes cups her breasts while watching the tv along with us. We (mom and I) go to the shopping frequently and she never hesitates to buy her lingerie (including g-strings with very thin strips), shaving kits, sanitary napkins and even contraceptives, I take it normally. She has a smoking habit and people stare at her whenever she smokes outside. This is still a kind of amazing thing in India, to be observed.

Let's come to the main point now. Once my dad was out on his official trip and brother was on an excursion from his college. After coming back from her office mom went to the bathroom. I was watching tv in the living room. After sometime she called me from her room, and I went there and found that mom was just back from the bathroom, taking a shower. She was in front of the mirror and had her back towards me. But I could see everything on her front through the mirror. She was in her g-string, the strip was so thin that it was not enough to cover even her shit hole. Through the mirror I could see that her breasts were hanging nicely, they were very firm and not very big in size. Her nice, thin waist was holding thin lace of her g-string just below her navel. The front part of her g-string hardly covered her pussy and most part was hidden inside her pussy. She had shaven her pussy nicely, so I could not see her pubic hair outside the g-string. She was combing her hair. Her breasts were moving nicely as per her move of hands. I could clearly see her armpits, which were cleanly shaved. Seeing her in that position, I had a hardon down below in my pants but thinking of the relation, I tried to hide everything and the scene was not very unusual for me. Only small change was that I could even see her lower lips eating her g-string completely.

"Yes, mom", I said approaching her.

"Can you please help me in hooking my bra?" She asked tying her hair.

"Sure mom. But where it is?" I said.

"Oh, sorry, it's in the cupboard, would you mind to take it out from there Amit?" She said.

"No mom, not at all." I said and opened her cupboard and tried to find one bra for her. There were several bras in her cupboard.

"Which one do you want to wear now?" I asked her.

"Can you find the one that matches this panty please?"

She said without looking at me. She was wearing a white g-string. There were many white bras. I chose the one that had smallest cup and thinnest strips. I closed the door of her cupboard and headed towards her.

"Just a minute, I will be back in seconds."

She said and went out of the room. I was watching her from behind. Oh my God! Her movement was very sexy. Her ass chicks were fighting with each other. There was no sign of her g-string except the lace around her thin waist. After less than a minute she came back with a lighter.

"Is this ok mom?" I asked showing the bra I chose for her to wear.

"Ohh, sweet Amit, it's nice. It matches this perfectly", she said showing her g-string, which is almost doing nothing to hide her most private part.

She took the bra from my hand and wore through her arms. She adjusted her breasts in the cups of the bra and asked me to hook it. As I suspected, the cups were not enough to hold her breasts. But she did not care. I hooked it.

"Thanks Amit", she said. "Shall we go out for dinner?" she asked me lighting one cigarette and throwing the smoke through her nostrils.

"It sounds great mom," I said.

"Go and get ready then. I will finish this cigarette by then." She said and lied on the bed.

I went to my room and changed myself. Since it was hot summer day, I wore a loose t-shirt and shorts. After then I went to mom's room. She was still on the bed puffing her cigarette. One of her hands was inside her g-string, maybe she was fingering.

"Let's go mom." I said pretending not seeing anything.

"Two minutes, baby." She took last puff and threw the remainder of cigarette into the ashtray.

She got up and wore a sleeveless t-shirt and tight shorts. She took her purse and car key. We went to the garage; she sat on the driving seat and drove us to the market. We parked the car in front of a nice restaurant and entered. We had reserved one table and ordered some meal and told them that we would be back in an hour as it was too early for us to take dinner. We walked around the market. People were staring at us as we (especially mom) were in western outfits. Many people glazed their eyes on my mom when she lit one cigarette and puffed it up. But we did not care. We walked around, had some coconut water on the way and went to the medicine shops. I, together with the man in the shop was shocked when mom asked for condoms. I could easily see that the shopkeeper's hand was trembling while delivering the packets of condoms to her. This was my first time to see her buying condoms; otherwise she used to buy some pills or other things as contraceptives.

After around one hour we returned back to the restaurant and we occupied our table. Mom asked for some wine and I was happy with beer.

"Have you ever smoked Amit?" she asked lighting one more. This was third cigarette that I saw my mom smoking in one day. I had tried smoking many times but was not addicted to this like my mom. In our family only she is a regular smoker, others are not.

"Well, I have tried a couple of times, but I am not a regular smoker like you." I said.

"I know. Would you mind to have one to give company to me now?" She asked.

"I have no problem." I said.

"Thanks Amit" saying this she forwarded her cigarette case to me. I took one and put between my lips. She lit the lighter and helped me to light it.

"You are a smart smoker honey, your dad never smokes that perfectly," She said as I threw the smoke out of my nostrils. It was my first time to smoke in front of my mom. Before eating dinner, she finished two large pegs of wine and I had finished a couple of bottles of beer. In the meantime we almost emptied her cigarette case. We took dinner and had some ice creams aswell. After paying the bill, we came out, it was already dark and my wristwatch was indicating 10 o'clock. We went to the parking lot and I took charge of the steering this time. While driving home back, she asked me to stop at one of the street shops and bought couple of packets of cigarettes.

I parked the car in the garage and we went inside the house. Both of us had some effect of alcohol we consumed just now. So our paces were not so smooth. I had to help my mom in climbing up the stairs. As we reached the sitting room she asked me to come to her room to help her in unhooking her bra. I followed her. She threw her t-shirts off and went to the bathroom adjacent to her room. Probably because of alcohol, she forgot to close the door behind her. I was standing in the room in such a way that I could easily have the view of her bathroom. She threw the shorts on the floor of the bathroom, pulled her g-string down to knees and sat on the commode. I was feeling very hot seeing all this. I had a huge erection down, but I had to control it, anyway. I could the hissing sound of her pissing and about to cum myself. After she finished pissing, she pulled the g-string up and came to the room. I could see that her g-string was completely wet. She came to me and asked to unhook her bra. I did so.

"In the market many people were seeing us. Did you notice that, Amit?" She asked me suddenly.

"Yes, I did." I said.

"Maybe they were thinking us husband and wife." She said and laughed.

"I don't know. Maybe" I said.

"Amit, tell me frankly. What do you think when you see me in this kind of dresses and behaving like this? And what you feel about me?" She asked me. I was totally shocked to listen this, as I had never expected this from my mom.

"Nothing special mom, we are used to with it. We have been seeing you in this kind of dresses and we know your behavior very well. I think, despite of this kind of dresses and behavior you are just like a common Indian woman with lots of love to her family." I said.

"Thanks Amit. I wanted to know whether I was over behaving and breaking the norms of a mother and whether affecting my sons' feelings." She said and came closer to me. She kissed me and asked me to sit down for some time.

I sat on her bed, she was just in front of me, standing in her g-string that was wet with her own urine. Her pussy lips were clearly visible. She took out the cigarette case from her bag and lit one cigarette.

"Have you ever seen a girl in her panty?" She asked suddenly.

"Yes, many times". I said.

"Who is that?" She asked immediately.

"It's you mom. I have been seeing you in panty many times." I said.

"Come on boy, I am not a girl. I am an old woman with two young sons. Do you like to see me in my panty?" She said.

"Yes, mom. You look very sexy in this." I said.

"What about like this?" Saying this she just pulled her panty off and threw it on the floor. Now she was completely naked in front of me. A nude nice figured smoking lady. I could not hide my dick to erect anymore.

"Do you like to see me in this dress?" She asked puffing her cigarette.

"You are great mom. Your body is perfect." I said, I was not flattering her, anyway. I looked at her. She was damn sexy – nicely built by the creator. She brought her pussy towards my face and landed into my lips, I could smell her musky scent, it was sooooooooooooo nice, I could not tolerate. I inserted my tongue inside her juicy pussy. It tasted so good, her pussy was too smooth as it was shaven very nicely. Maybe because of her urine, it was salty and I liked it very much. When I inserted my tongue deep inside her pussy, she gave a loud moan and discharged a flow of her cum, I lapped it all. I was licking her very furiously, as she was moaning and puffing the cigarette. I drank each drop of her pussy juice and I was very happy imagining that I am going to get the nice pussy to fuck tonight.

CONTINUED.....

Sorry flocks I intend this story 2 be ready by those who speak / know Hindi, as this story is set up in that line.

Plz reply me ur views/