Unintentional Lolita Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom and Kelly have their own thoughts as things heat up.
6.5k words
4.7
105.4k
44

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, we were all much quieter than usual, as if there was some magical spell we didn't want to break by uttering words.

Kelly and I exchanged glances, and at first, she seemed guarded, but then, after I'd swept her into my arms for a hug and kissed her, she was all smiles.

Billie noticed, too, and she seemed amused to watch the silent, playful banter between my daughter and me as we all worked toward getting out of the house to start our day.

"Bye, Daddy," Kelly said, her first words of the morning. "I love you. I love you, too, Momma."

"Bye, sweetie," Billie replied, craning her neck as Kelly bounded out the door. "I love you, too."

"Bye, baby girl. I love you, too."

Billie leaned against the kitchen counter and smiled at me.

"Well, there's no doubt about it now," she said. "At least this morning, anyway, she is most definitely 'daddy's girl.'"

I sighed. "Now, sweetheart..."

Billie shook her head. "I'm fine. Really. It's just... it's nice to see the two of you bonding so well... I just never dreamed... never in my wildest imaginings would I have ever dreamed I'd seduce my own daughter, and..." Billie sighed. "It never, ever occurred to me that we would be the serious instruments of her sexual awakening, and I'm just a little amazed at how things have developed between the two of you."

I nodded. "That makes two of us."

"The key now," Billie said, topping off her coffee mug, "is to find some sort of balance. I'm determined not to let this eat at me, but I know last night wasn't the end of it for the two of you; it was just the beginning. You're past the point of everything being new and adventurous, but she, on the other hand... she's going to want a little bit more each time until..."

I nodded.

"Promise me you won't let it consume you and become a wall between us."

I looked over at Billie and shook my head. "It won't."

I took a deep breath and looked up at her again.

"There was a moment last night," I said, "where I almost got up and walked away and came to get in bed with you."

"Before..."

I nodded again. "Before things spiraled away from me."

Billie reached over and grabbed my hand.

"She's as happy at the moment as I've seen her in I don't know how long."

I nodded. "I know. It's just... last night..."

I looked down, not sure what to say or how to say it, and as my eyes locked on Billie's breasts, soft, firm globes of flesh beneath her sweater, she laced her fingers with mine, and as my eyes traveled back up, I began to feel even more guilty.

I'm a sucker for a good looking woman in a turtleneck, and I really hoped none of the men my wife worked with felt the same way; Billie's sweater was bulky and clingy all at the same time, and combined with the slacks she was wearing, she was a dish.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Last night," I said, "it would have been so easy..." I looked into her eyes. "We... she and I... we were so close to..."

I couldn't tell my wife that I'd been so close to spearing my daughter with my penis that I could almost taste it; that I'd wanted to fuck her so bad it almost hurt.

Billie nodded and bit her lip.

"Do you remember... when we made Jessica?"

I looked up into Billie's eyes and nodded.

Our oldest daughter had been conceived during a period when we were both almost so busy we couldn't see straight. There had been a two month stretch where it seemed like we ran from one thing to another, and just about every night, by the time we crawled into bed, we were so dead tired it was all we could do to kiss and snuggle a little before we passed out.

We collapsed in each other's arms on a Friday night watching a movie on TV, taking a small measure of comfort in the fact that we didn't have anything pressing awaiting us the next morning.

The kisses had started softly enough, but over the course of a few minutes, the movie was forgotten as Billie and I shed clothing and became intimate. I rolled on top of her and after several minutes of us both panting and moaning, I filled her womb with my seed.

I smiled. I'd climaxed with a hand on her breast. And she'd been wearing a sweater like the one she had on now.

My cock jumped as I made the mental and emotional connection, and I looked up into Billie's eyes and nodded again.

That was the one and only time in two months when we had sex. Seven weeks later, Billie learned she was pregnant, and nine months later, we'd had our first daughter.

"I am sure," Billie said, raising my hand to her lips and kissing it, "that at some point, the two of you will be cuddling... or kissing... and it'll just... happen."

I nodded. It wouldn't happen that easily; of that I was pretty sure. But for the most part, Billie was probably right.

"We'll just hope and pray that the two of you don't have the same result from your union that you and I had from ours."

I nodded.

Fortunately, we knew, too, that hope isn't a method for the prevention of anything. Both our daughters had been on the pill for quite some time for medical reasons my wife had explained, but I had pushed to the back of my mind.

Billie leaned up and kissed me, and I swept my arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"I have an idea," I said.

"Mmmm." Billie kissed me and leaned back. "What's that?"

"Tonight. You. Me. On the couch. We can turn on a movie we've seen a dozen times. You can wear your sweater and we'll see what happens."

"Wear my sweater and..."

I smiled and then Billie smiled, too. "I like that idea, but you know our daughter may be home tonight."

I nodded. "She's seen us once."

Billie nodded. "And while I'm not so opposed to her seeing us have sex, I don't know how keen I am on the idea of her watching me fuck her father."

I raised my eyebrows. "You're going to fuck me?"

Billie smiled and nodded. "I need you inside me, and I want to ride you to make sure you hit all the right spots." Her words were hot against my ear as she breathed against me, and now my cock began to harden fast.

"I guess a quickie is out of the question," I said.

She smiled and nodded. "I have to get to work, and so do you."

I sighed with resignation, we kissed goodbye and headed out the door.

Kelly grabbed her books up and tucked them into the crook of her arm as she pulled them up against her chest.

Their coach hadn't forced them to dress out. That had been nice. Instead, she'd lined out the plan for the next few practices. Hoping to push the team over the top to the playoffs, there would be a practice tomorrow in the morning; that meant they couldn't cut loose and really enjoy their Friday night.

Everybody liked to cut loose on Friday nights; they knew better than to get crazy and party the night before a big practice, though and that had dampened their spirits a bit.

Kelly made her way to the door with the rest of the team, and one by one, they drifted out of the training room and into the hall, headed their individual ways to go home.

"I saw your dad last night," Pam said. "That's the first game he's been to all year, isn't it?"

Kelly nodded. "He promised me he'll be at the next one, too, and he said if we make the playoffs, he'll be at every game until we're done."

The girls pushed open the door and stepped out into the brisk afternoon marked by an overcast sky and a stiff breeze. Both of them reached up to brush their hair up and back out of their faces as they headed for the school parking lot.

"Wow. My dad came to the first couple of games back when school started and he hasn't been to one since. And I don't think he'll be coming to the next one, either. Or any of the playoffs."

"Why not?"

Pam shifted her books in her arms and shook her head. "He and my mom have been arguing about everything lately. The only things they go to together anymore are the football games, and even then, when they get home it's like there's a wall up between them. Teddy and I can't figure it out."

"I'm sorry."

Pam shrugged. "Thanks."

"Hey," Kelly said as they stopped at Pam's car. "Can I ask you something... a little personal?"

Pam looked at her, bit her lip and nodded.

"Has your mom said anything to you about our volleyball uniforms?"

Pam rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Do you mean, has she told me that I need to wear underwear, a thong, something under my shorts so that every penis in the gym doesn't want to crawl inside me?" Pam giggled and nodded. "Yours, too? My mom hates our volleyball shorts."

Kelly bit her lip and smiled. "I don't know that my mom hates our shorts, and she didn't phrase it quite like that, but..."

Pam nodded as she opened her car door and tossed her books inside. "Mom sat closer to the floor last night than she usually does, and when I got home, she said I might as well have taken a can of spray paint and had somebody give me a couple of coats; said that's about how tight and revealing the shorts are."

Kelly pulled her books tighter against her chest, smiled and nodded.

"I tried on the shorts from the scratch league we played in..."

Pam wrinkled her forehead and looked back at Kelly. "The grey ones?"

Kelly nodded. "They're just about as tight."

Pam nodded. "Not like the ones we used to wear before this year, huh?"

Kelly shook her head. Those had been a little looser, with a little fuller cut to them.

"My brother even likes to watch us play now."

"Teddy's been coming to the games?"

Pam nodded and chewed at her lip as she looked around to make sure no one was close enough to hear her.

"He usually sits behind people where he can see but not be seen from the floor. I've caught the perv staring at me a few times; he swears he's been staring at you or Laura, but..."

"Your brother's been staring at me and you're just now telling me?"

Pam shook her head. "I don't know if he's been staring at you or not; I really don't. I know he's been staring at me, though."

She looked around again and then leaned toward Kelly. "And I'm pretty sure that when he gets home, he gets himself off."

Kelly's mouth dropped open.

"Your brother stares at you while we're playing volleyball and then he..."

"Masturbates." Pam nodded.

"You've seen him do it?"

Pam's eyes widened. "Ooo... no, I haven't watched my brother jerk off. Why would you even ask such a thing?"

Kelly looked down, trying to suppress a smile.

"Because he's cute and it might be fun to watch."

Pam's mouth fell open.

"You think Teddy's cute?"

Kelly nodded. "You do, too. You said, 'I guess he is kinda cute... even if he is my brother.'"

Pam shook her head and gasped as the thought of seeing her brother masturbating whisked through her mind. She swallowed hard and leaned back toward Kelly.

"Would you watch him masturbate if you had the chance?"

Kelly bit at her lip for a second and then nodded.

Pam's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "You're a dirty girl."

Kelly shook her head. "No, I'm not."

Pam nodded. "Yes, you are. You want to watch my brother get himself off."

Kelly could feel her face flushing as Pam shook her head and stared at her.

"And you don't?"

The two girls locked eyes.

Pam swallowed hard and Kelly smiled. Her friend's moment of hesitation in answering might as well have been a verbal "yes."

"Because if he's staring at you while you're wearing those tight shorts we play in, he'd probably watch you get yourself off."

Pam's mouth dropped open, shocked at what her friend was saying.

"And if you think he's jerking off after seeing you in your shorts, I'm pretty sure he'd definitely do it if he was watching you do it."

Pam folded her arms tightly across her chest, her lips rolled and clenched against her teeth as she blinked rapidly, not sure how to react or what to say.

"You think I should let him watch me get myself off?" Pam asked.

"That's not what I said." Kelly was suddenly afraid she'd crossed the line of playful banter on the subject.

"Might as well be."

"Pam..."

"Should I let him fuck me, too?"

Kelly stared at her friend, her mind a blank for what to say now.

"I'm going home," Pam said, opening her car door wide enough to get in. "I'll see you at practice in the morning."

"Okay," Kelly said as the door slammed shut. "Bye." Kelly said it, but she knew that Pam didn't hear it. She bit at her lip, sure she'd just alienated her best friend, and slowly, with a sudden weight heavy on her shoulders, Kelly walked to her own car.

That had not played out at all like she'd thought it would, or at least hoped, anyway.

She and Pam had been friends since kindergarten, and though they'd gone through spells in middle school where they hadn't been that close, they'd strengthened their friendship here in the last couple of years, talking about everything.

The shorts they wore for volleyball had been an opening to a much deeper conversation she wanted to have. She knew Pam and her brother were close; and if Teddy was already aroused by his sister... but Pam clearly wasn't attracted to her brother, and that meant there would be no common ground enabling her to talk about the relationship she and her father were building.

Kelly crawled into her car, cranked it and drove home.

Kelly flopped down on the couch and started doing her homework, but she just couldn't concentrate.

All the way home, her mind had raced, thinking about Pam and Teddy and her father. Teddy could be a little bit geeky every now and then, but he was really sweet. And he was cute.

She leaned back, crushing her book against her chest as her mind raced. Their parents had been friends, too, almost as long as the kids.

Kelly sighed and let her hand drift down between her thighs as she thought about her father.

When they'd finally gotten in bed together, she'd been almost petrified. And wet. Ohgawd , she'd been wet. And as scared as she'd been, she'd wanted him inside her so bad she could feel it.

His cock had been so hard. He wanted to be inside her, didn't he?

The kitchen door opened, grabbing her attention and Kelly sat up with a start.

"Momma. You're home early."

"Hi, yourself," Billie said, sitting her purse and keys on the counter. "You're home early, too."

Kelly nodded. "Coach decided to let us have to day off."

"Well, that was nice of her."

Kelly rolled her eyes and nodded. "She wants us at school by eight tomorrow morning."

Billie drew in a deep breath and nodded as she sat down on the couch. "Saturday morning practice, huh?"

Kelly nodded and shifted on the couch, adjusting her book in front of her.

"So," Billie said, draping her arm across the back of the couch. "What did you do to your father last night? He went to kiss you good night, and when he came to bed, he was exhausted. I don't think he moved once his head hit the pillow."

Kelly bit at her lip. Did her mother really want her to talk about how she and daddy had made out, hugging, and kissing and groping one another? How they'd lain together on her bed, naked? About how he'd made her come? About how she'd made him come, too?

Did her mother really want her to tell her that she'd been covered with her father's cum, and that she'd wiped some if it into her pussy? That she really wished he'd been inside her?

"Sweetie?"

Kelly swallowed hard and sat up.

"I went to get ready for bed," she said, "and I got to thinking about what you'd said about the shorts we were wearing."

Billie nodded and Kelly continued.

"So, I got undressed, and then I found a pair of the shorts we wore for that round robin league we played in back in the spring."

Billie narrowed her eyes and tilted her head as she searched her memory. "The grey ones?"

Kelly nodded.

"And?"

"They're every bit as snug as the ones we wear now," Kelly said. "I put them on and..."

She took a deep breath. What would her mom think if she told her she looked at herself in the mirror to see how snug they hugged her body?

"... and you looked at yourself in the mirror to see how sexy they made you look," Billie said.

Kelly's eyes widened and Billie laughed as she reached for her daughter's hand.

"Oh, sweetheart," she said, pulling Kelly to her.

Kelly dropped her book and fell against her mother, her face suddenly pressed in between her mother's breasts.

"Everyone does it, baby," she said. "I do it, your sister does it... there have been times your father's done it. We all want to have an idea how we look to others before they actually see us.

"So, were you still wearing the shorts when he came to kiss you goodnight, or were you dressed for bed?"

Kelly bit her lip and shook her head. "I was standing in front of the mirror brushing my hair when he came to my room."

Billie's mouth fell open and she licked her lips. "What were you wearing?"

"That old tank top that Jessica used to wear over her leotard for dancing."

Billie covered her mouth with her hand. That tank top was too big to be decent on Jessica, and she was a good inch or more taller than Kelly, not to mention the fact she had a fuller figure than her little sister. On Kelly, that top would have covered nothing.

"Is that all you were wearing?" If that was all she'd had on...

Kelly nodded and Billie drew in a deep breath. Her husband had seen their daughter completely naked again last night.

"I told him I'd been trying on the shorts earlier," Kelly said, "and I showed him how tight those are on me, too."

Billie nodded, sat back and sighed.

"You were right, Momma."

Billie looked at her daughter. "Right about what, baby?"

"When you told me at some point I wouldn't mind having a man come all over me."

Billie caught her breath and swallowed hard.

"Did your father...?"

Kelly bit her lip and nodded her head slowly. She couldn't tell if this was too much for her mother, or if her mother really wanted to know.

"He touched me and made me come, Momma, kinda like you did the other night."

It was all Billie could do to nod weakly. "And then...?"

"Daddy was sooo hard, Momma." Kelly fell back, clenching her thighs together as the memory washed over her again.

"Before you came home," Billie said, "while we were waiting on you, I was teasing your father." Ohmigod, had she really just said that?

"You were teasing him?"

Yes, she had. In for a penny...

"We were naked on the bed... your father was so turned on from watching you wiggle your ass in your volleyball shorts... and then, I teased him until you came home. I got him so close to comiing three or four times, that by the time he came to kiss you goodnight..."

Kelly nodded and swallowed hard.

"He was standing behind our bedroom door while you and I were talking," Billie said.

"Was he naked?" Kelly asked, and her mother nodded.

"And he was... very hard." Billie sighed and looked away.

"Do you want to know what else happened, Momma?"

Billie nodded and looked down between her daughter's legs as Kelly shoved a hand between her thighs and pressed in on herself.

"We kissed while he touched me and made me come, and then, I had my hand wrapped around his cock, and I was... I was stroking up and down with my hand... and Daddy's cock was so hard, and then he was coming, and his cum shot all over my hand, and my belly... some of it landed on my boob."

She didn't dare tell her mother that she'd rubbed herself against her father's oozing penis, or that she'd shoved a cum-coated finger into her pussy.

Billie took a deep breath and forced herself to sit up. That had not gone as expected.

She'd told Kelly there were no condoms in the house, and knowing her daughter's habit of doing for herself when others wouldn't, she'd mistakenly assumed Kelly had bought some, and that she'd ask her father how to apply one. If it had worked out that way, last night Martin's penis would have disappeared into a latex sleeve and erupted, lesson graphic but complete.

12