Unleashing The Fantasies Within Vol. 01

Story Info
She & her best friend's man get it on and get caught.
6.8k words
4
20.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A HARD Lesson Learned

They say that college is a time of finding out who you are and where you stand in society. My sophomore year of college is when I found out what that truly meant. I'm normally a shy, reserved type of person and rarely do I ever have conflicts with people And if I do, I try my damnedest to solve them in a calm manner. Now with that being said, my sophomore year of college was unlike anything I've ever experienced. The person that I evolved into was not like my normal self. Instead of the shy, soft-spoken person, I became a bold girl, not afraid of doing anything and damn the consequences kind of person.

My roommate and I had been living together since the beginning of college. We started out as new freshman and through the last 2 years, we've become best friends. The first year we lived in a dorm on campus and then after that, we got the option of renting an apartment off campus, which we jumped at. We would do almost anything to get off of campus. Even though we were both really good students, it was nice to be able to let loose once in a while and do things that were not allowed on campus.

Shaina had been seeing Charlie for about six months or so and during that time frame we all had become really good friends. We did things together as a threesome often. There hardly was a time when we weren't together. One Friday evening we were lounging on the couch watching a movie. Charlie was on the end, Shaina was in the middle and I was at the other end of the couch covered in a blanket. About halfway through the movie, Shaina yawned and announced that she was going to bed. Charlie said that he wasn't tired yet and he'd come kiss her after the movie was over. She said okay, kissed him, blew me a kiss and then headed off to bed.

Charlie and I turned our attention back to the movie and when we did, we were greeted to a hot and steamy sex scene. I don't know about him, but it was a little awkward watching people engage in explicit activities with my best friends boyfriend. But at the same time, it was incredibly hot. And it didn't help that Charlie was a looker. He had well defined muscles from being a football player. His mother had been a model when she was younger and he inherited a good portion of her looks. All the girls on campus fantasized about him at one point or another.

As the scene progressed into a deeper level of eroticism, the more I became turned on. I glanced over at Charlie and saw that he was also turned on. He was carefully and slowly rubbing his cock through his pants, making sure he was being discreet. I quickly glanced away so he wouldn't know that I saw him. Since I had a blanket over me, I figured that if I moved slowly, I could get away with pleasuring myself. I reached my hand under the blanket and moved my shorts aside. I moved my fingers up and down my wet slit and then dipped them into the hot wetness. I then slid my wet fingers to my clit and felt how swollen it was. I rubbed my fingers in slow, lazy circles sending shivers of pleasure through my body.

I must have groaned aloud, because Charlie's attention was now on me. He was now unabashedly rubbing his cock, his eyes filled with lust as he watched me pleasuring myself. I was on the verge of an orgasm and I inserted 2 fingers into my tight hole while my other hand continued to rub my clit. My breath was now mere pants as I began to cum. My body trembled as my cum coated my fingers in my hot juices.

Charlie was now hot and ready. He must have undid his pants at some point because when I looked at him, he had his stiff cock in his hand and was jerking off. He groaned quietly as he pumped himself hard and fast. Just shortly after I had came, he began to cum. His strong hand pumping up and down his long shaft made me shudder with pleasure. I was so turned on that I leaned forward with my shirt raised up and my breasts swinging freely.

"Cum on my tits, Charlie, " I whispered huskily. A few seconds later my wish was granted. Jets of sticky cum spurted all over my plump breasts and Charlie's dick twitched until he released all that was in him. I rubbed his seed deep into my skin as if it were lotion. Then I got up to go to bed, but Charlie grabbed my hand and asked when he could see me again. I told him that Shaina had class on Monday morning form 9-1. He smiled and said he'd be here at 10. I smiled and he kissed me goodnight and I went to bed.

The rest of the weekend seemed to crawl by. Aside from Charlie picking Shaina up, I didn't see him as much as I'd hoped to. But the few times that I did, he shot me knowing looks that smoldered and sent shivers down my spine. Monday couldn't get here fast enough, but when it did, I'd be more than ready.

After Shaina had left for class on Monday morning, I got up to get ready. I took a quick shower and went to get dressed. I decided to wear a very sexy, very revealing negligee that I'd gotten as a joke for my 21st birthday. It was black and barely came to the bottom of my ass. The front could hardly contained my voluptuous breasts and had ribbons underneath them to accentuate. I chose a black, lacy thong and four inch stiletto's to complete the outfit. By the time I had finished my hair and make up, I looked like a porn star--hot and ready for some action. The excitement I felt, totally overrode the guilt that I had felt.

At exactly 10:00, a knock sounded on the door. With one last look in the mirror, I sighed and went to answer it. When I opened it, there stood Charlie wide-eyed and appreciative to my outfit. He stepped in not bothering to hide the huge erection bulging in his pants. I turned around and led him to my bedroom, swaying my hips seductively as I walked away.

As soon as we were in my room and I locked the door, Charlie attacked me. His hands were everywhere and his lips were kissing me hungrily. It was as though he was a starved animal. He devoured me with a ferocity I'd never known. He squeezed my tits, teasing my nipples into hard peaks, making me moan with pleasure. Feeling his hard cock pressed into my belly made my pussy throb and moisture began to pool between my legs.

He pushed me onto the bed on my back and he knelt between my thighs. He licked and sucked and bit the insides of them, making his way up to my wet cunt. I jerked as white hot lightning raced straight to the center of my core. When he reached my pussy he nuzzled his face in the material that just covered my treasure. His tongue darted out and licked my slit along the material of my thong. I moaned and arched my back, giving him better access to me.

He then reached up and grabbed my thong dragging it off me and dropping it to the floor. He inserted a finger into my tight wet pussy and began to finger fuck me. His tongue swirled my rock hard clit and he inserted another finger, shoving them in and out of me. I felt my orgasm building within me. My pussy tightened around his fingers and I rocked my hips faster on them. He picked up the pace tonguing me and fingering me with lightning speed. I cried out as I came deep and hard. My hands fisted in his hair, smashing his face against me as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through my body.

After I came down from my orgasmic high, Charlie got up and undid his pants. They fell to a pool around his ankles and he stepped out of them, kicking them away. He grabbed his boxers and shoved them off and away also. As he did, I let out a gasp because there in front of me was the biggest cock I'd ever seen. It looked even bigger than the night when he jacked off in front of me.

He motioned for me to sit on the edge of the bed and when I did, he grabbed his cock and guided it to my mouth. He rubbed the head, which was glistening from his pre-cum, on my lips. Back and forth he rubbed and then I opened my mouth to him and he started to feed me his cock. He slipped the head in and inch by inch he fed me more. I couldn't take all of him, he was just too big. He was only halfway in when he touched the back of my throat. He then began to slide his cock in and out when he knew how far he could go. I reached my hand up to massage his balls, while my other hand grabbed the rest of his shaft and pumped it up and down.

Charlie's hands twined in my hair and he groaned as he fucked my mouth. I looked up at him wantonly and met his eyes that were filled with lust and pleasure. As his cock continued to slide in and out of my mouth, I felt his balls tighten as his climax built up. His pace was now faster and he thrust his cock deeper down my throat. His hands were anchoring themselves in my hair and he held my head as he began to orgasm. He grunted as his seed traveled from his balls, up through his shaft, and spilled forth from the tiny hole in his cock head. I coughed as he shot his cum down my throat. It leaked out of my mouth and onto my breasts as he finished.

I cleaned his cock of all the cum left on it and he withdrew it from my mouth. He then took off my negligee, letting my ample breasts swing free. His eyes filled with a hungry lust and his mouth descended upon one of my nipples. His tongue licked and teased my nipple into an erect peak, while his hand played with the other breast. He continued this for a while and then switched sides. He did this until I felt as though I would burst. My tits were swollen and my pussy was throbbing and ached for release.

I reached my hand down and grabbed his semi-hard cock. I ran my fingers along the underside of his shaft and then gripped him with my whole hand and started to pump my fist up and down to make him fully erect. He started kissing and licking me, moving up towards my face. His hand was cupping my hot sex, making me wetter. He reached my neck and licked me there slowly running his tongue over my pulse. He then sucked me there hard as he massaged my pussy faster and harder. I gasped as I felt pleasure and pain together. Just as I was on the verge of an orgasm, he pulled his hand away and stopped sucking my neck.

He looked at my neck with satisfaction and I knew I had a huge hickey. He then pushed me down until I was lying down on my back. He knelt between my legs and grabbed his shaft and rubbed the head in my juices, making sure he was well lubed up. He slapped his cock against my clit a few times and I wriggled beneath him, wanting his huge cock in me.

He smiled and then thrust himself deep within my tight sheath. I moaned loudly as his cock plunged deep. He leaned on his hands, his muscular body towering over me. He then began to thrust his cock very slowly in and out of me.

"Ohhhh, yes Charlie," I said breathlessly as he fucked me. He would withdraw his cock until only the head was in me and then would spear me deep, burying himself to the hilt in my soft velvety folds. Over and over again he slammed into me making my tits bounce each time. I cried out as I came. Charlie's thrusts came faster and harder, taking me higher into orgasmic pleasure than ever before.

After I finished cumming, Charlie withdrew his cock, drawing a whimper of distress from me. He reached down and flipped me over onto my hands and knees, pulling me to the edge of the bed. He stood on the floor behind me with his dick positioned at my sopping entrance. Again he lubed himself up and then without warning, he speared me deep.

He started slowly at first. Withdrawing until he was nearly out and then slamming back deep and hard. He kept a slow, steady pace for a while and then he began moving his hips faster. His hands gripped my hips pushing and pulling me to and from his body. I screamed as another orgasm wracked my body. I shook violently as waves of pleasure shot through me.

Not giving me any time to recover from it, Charlie began to pound me harder. His cock pierced me deep, bumping my cervix with each thrust. His fingers bit deep into my flesh and I knew there'd be marks. I felt his cock swell even more and become even harder. It was as if he was possessed. He was fucking me furiously, driving his shaft deep in me. His eyes were heavy-lidded and filled with lust and his hair was wild and all over the place.

He was on the edge of losing himself.

"Yes Charlie! Cum inside of me! Fill me with your hot cream baby!" I cried.

He gripped my hips even harder and drove his cock even deeper. He let out an animalistic groan as he began to cum. His breath was frantic and I felt his cock pulse as he shot jets of cum deep within my tight pussy. I screamed as I came again with him. Pleasure beyond words filled me to the core and even though he was finished, Charlie still plunged his cock to satisfy me.

My orgasm finally subsided after what seemed like an eternity and Charlie withdrew his cock from my body. I shivered as aftershocks touched every nerve in my body.

Charlie got his clothes and proceeded to get dressed. It was 12:30 and Shaina would be home soon. After Charlie was dressed he sat next to me on the bed and we discussed what would happen now. He told me that he didn't want to leave her, but she wasn't putting out. He said he needed me to fulfill his sexual needs. I told him eagerly that I would be there for him. Sex with no strings attached was perfect for me. He left my room with both of us sated and content.

That night after Shaina had come home from Charlie's, I'd been cautious, watching her to see if she knew. But she gave no indication that she did. I hid the hickey he left on my neck with some make up and a higher collared night shirt. The next few days passed by without any trysts with Charlie, but then when Shaina was gone, he called me. He said that him and his roommates were throwing a party and we could get together then. He said he'd make sure that Shaina was drunk and passed out and then we'd see each other. I quickly said okay and hung up.

When Saturday arrived, I took great care in choosing my outfit. I decided on a tight white mini-skirt that barely covered my ass and a blue halter top that had a V-neck plunge down to my belly button. My D cup breasts graciously spilled out and my nipples almost showed. I went without a bra and wore a very skimpy g-string. I accessorized with some jewelry and white high heels completed my outfit. I emerged from my room and Shaina whistled at me.

"You're fucking hot!" she exclaimed. "You're bound to get laid!" she laughed.

And I thought to myself, 'yeah, by you're boyfriend.' She grabbed her purse and we left for Charlie's.

We arrived at about 10:00 and I got appreciative looks and catcalls from the guys that were there. But it was Charlie's that I sought the most. And when he saw me, it was all worth it. His eyes about bugged out from his head and I could already see his cock straining through his jeans. When Shaina went to get a drink, he winked at me and mouthed that he'd give me a signal to meet him in his room. I nodded my acknowledgement to him.

Shaina returned with a drink in her hand and another one for me and told me that she wanted to go dance. We joined some other girls that we knew and we all started to dance. During this time, I made sure that Shaina always had a drink in her hand. I wanted to get her nice and drunk so she wouldn't know a thing. About an hour and half after we'd been there, she was piss drunk and extremely tired. One of the other girls offered to take her home for me because I told her that I wasn't ready to go home.

After Charlie walked her to the car and made sure she left, he came back upstairs and motioned for me to follow him. I looked around the room and made sure no one saw me and I went down the hall to his room. I stepped into the room behind him and he reached around and locked it.

He then pulled me close and kissed me passionately. "You're so fucking hot. I had a boner all night. And when you were dancing--I almost fucking came in my pants," he said. "I want you to dance for me now baby," he said as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

I smiled and began to dance for him. I swiveled my hips back and forth seductively. I pirouetted and bent over giving him a full view of my ass and my almost bare pussy. He groaned aloud as I took my breasts in each of my hands and rubbed my nipples into hard peaks. My pussy was dripping wet. It was throbbing with need as I danced for him.

I moved over right in front of him and began to dance on him. I rubbed my breasts in his face and then turned around and rubbed my ass over the hard bulge in his pants.

"Ohhhh, yes Rachael," he moaned. "Your ass is so amazing baby," he whispered lustfully.

He grabbed my hips and turned me around so I was facing him and kissed me. His tongue battled with mine, pushing it around, demanding I return the kiss with the same equaled passion. His hands squeezed my tits through my shirt as his grated against my hot pussy. He pulled the sides of the halter top so that my tits were out of it and he greedily drew each nipple in his mouth. His hands gripped my hips and he continued grating his thick erection against me.

He then set me to the side of him and he took off his clothes. He climbed back onto the bed and told me to undress because he wanted to 69 with me. I quickly stripped my clothes and shoes off and climbed on top of him. I settled the bottom half of my body where Charlie could eat me out easily and began working his thick cock. I licked the head ever so gently and his dick twitched at the touch of my tongue.

"Oh fuck Rachael! Your mouth is amazing!" he exclaimed as I slowly worked his huge cock into my mouth.

My lips tightened around his shaft as I pumped my head up and down the length of him and my hands massaged his balls.

As I worked at sucking him, Charlie's mouth was busy on me. He licked my slit from top to bottom several times before his tongue stabbed deep. I gasped as he tongue fucked me and his finger circled my swollen clit. He rubbed my little nub until I cried out as an orgasm swept through me. I sucked him faster as I came, my mouth making sucking and slurping noises.

After the orgasm faded, Charlie sat up and pulled me on top of his lap. He wanted me to ride him. I grabbed his shaft and guided him to my entrance that was slick with my cum. I slowly slid down him and he gasped as his cock stretched and filled me. When he was all the way in my tight sheath, I stilled for a moment. He groaned and urged me on, but I stopped him, telling that good things come to those who wait. Then after making him wait for a few seconds, I grinned at him with heavy-lidded eyes and started sliding up and down his extremely hard and extremely swollen shaft. I raised my hips, pulling myself till his dick was almost all the way out and then plunging his cock deep within my pussy.

Charlie was feasting on my tits as I rode him steadily. He would tease and taunt one nipple with his tongue, while his hand played with the other one. I threw my head back as my hips bucked and I came hard. Charlie's hands then gripped my ass and began making me bounce faster and harder on his cock. My orgasm made my body tremble as the pleasure washed over me. When it was finished, Charlie pushed me off him and he motioned for me to get on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed. He was going to fuck me doggy-style. It was my favorite position. I loved being dominated. I loved feeling his body slam against my ass and feeling completely full from his cock.

He positioned himself at my slit running his cock up and down it in the juices from my orgasm. Then he thrust himself deep into me. I moaned as he began working my pussy over. His hard shaft filled me to the brim. He slapped my ass hard and started talking dirty to me.

"You like that? You like my big cock pounding your wet cunt? Oh yeah baby! Take it all! Ohhh, fuck baby, take it!" he shouted as his cock plunged deeper and deeper into my dripping cunt.

He then licked his thumb and began playing with my asshole. Oh fuck! What a sensation! I've never felt anything so amazing.

12