Untold End to Hunchback Notre Dame

Story Info
Think you know the Hunchback of Notre Dame? Think again!
2.7k words
4.44
373k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArteestX
ArteestX
65 Followers

The Untold Ending of the Hunchback of Notre Dame

My name is Esmerelda, and most likely you have heard the story of the Hunchback of Notre Dame, and how Quasimodo saved Phoebus and me from the evil clutches of Frollo. You may recall how Phoebus and I gave our thanks to Quasimodo who risked his life to save us all, and then Frollo and I went off into the sunset to be happy. And I did ultimately become happy, but in a much different way than I expected.

For the next week after we left the town, I began feeling guilty. I knew Quasimodo, or Q as I liked to call him, had a crush on me, and I thought about everything he had done for me. I knew the townsfolk had finally accepted him into the community, but he was still alone. And perhaps he would always be alone, never knowing the touch of a woman, never feeling the pleasure of sex. And after all that the brave man had done for me, I decided that I had to repay him as best I could.

I told Phoebus I was going to the city to visit Quasimodo for the night and see how he was doing, but I didn't tell Phoebus what I was planning on doing. He kissed me goodbye, and then I went to the church where Q lived. I knocked on the door and waited for a minute. When Q opened the door and saw me, he cried out "Esmerelda!!" and he came out and gave me a big hug. And I hugged him right back. He felt so warm and comfortable. "I missed you, Q, and I wanted to come see how you were doing."

"Oh, I'm doing great. The town has been so nice to me, and the priest has been letting me take part in the service."

"I am so glad to hear that and I want to hear all about it. Can we go up to your room and talk for a while?" He was more than happy to help me up the ladders that took me to his room high above the sanctuary.

As we watched the sunset through the window of his room, he asked "So what brings you to the city, other than to say hello?"

I blushed a little. "Actually, I came to see you. You did so much for me, and I never really thanked you enough."

"Oh, seeing you happy is thanks enough!"

"No," I said, "that is not enough. Tonight it is my turn to make you happy." And with that I unraveled my dress from around my hips and began taking off my blouse. Knowing what I wanted to do, I hadn't worn any undergarments at all. I was completely naked, and a cold wind made my nipples erect.

"Esmerelda! What are you doing?"

"I told you, I want to thank you, and if you want, I can thank you many many times tonight." My clothes were completely off now, and I got down on all fours, crawling closer to him.

"But Frollo, I mean..." Quasimodo kept backing up, but he didn't get far before he ran out of room and was pinned against the wall.

"This is a special thank you between you and me, Q. He doesn't need to know about this." I thrust my breasts into his face. He was startled and tried pushing me away.

"Esmerelda, I... I appreciate the gesture. But you don't have to..."

"I know I don't have to. I want to do this. I want to do this for you." I rubbed my nipple against his mouth. "I want to love you as you deserve to be loved." I swayed my tits across his face. "I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you did, how brave you were, how wonderful you are." I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled his head toward me.

"Tonight you can do anything you want to me. Anything. This is just for one night, so please let me do this for you. Fuck me however you want, as many times as you want. Tonight is your night." Then I grabbed his hands and pulled them to my breasts. He half-heartedly tried to pull away, but I rubbed my breasts with his hands and soon he was rubbing them by himself. As he dug his fingers into my flesh, massaging my breasts, I closed my eyes and moaned. "Mmmmm, I like that." I peeked with one eye, and saw that he was staring at my chest, mesmerized, and I smiled.

As he kept squeezing my tender tits, I started pulling his shirt over his body. "Stand up so I can take off your clothes."

"No, Esmerelda, I don't want you to see me naked. I'm not... beautiful like you."

"Q, don't ever let anyone tell you that you are not beautiful. Please stand up. For me." He groaned in protect, but he stood up. I immediately pulled his pants to the floor and helped him out of it. He stood in front of me completely naked. I knew that he had to be strong to swing around the roof and rafters as only he could, but I didn't realize just how muscular he was. Despite the deformity of his face and back, his chiseled body was amazing, and I felt warm deep inside.

And then I saw his cock. I had no idea how big his dick was, but never in all my years had I seen any man as large as that. I wasn't even sure a penis of that size could fit inside me, but the thought of trying was getting me wet.

I pushed him down on top of his bed. I'm sure he was surprised, but not half as surprised as when I began licking his enormous cock. I could feel him throbbing with ecstasy with every stroke. I grabbed my nipple and rubbed it in my fingers, stimulating my entire chest. I ran my tongue all over his dick, and then began slowly inserting it into my mouth. I could feel his cock filling up my entire mouth. "Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, MMMMMM!!!" I put his cock deeper and deeper inside my mouth, and I was tugging harder and harder on my nipples.

"Oh Esmerelda.... Oh.... OH!" His dick was pulsing in my mouth, and when it reached the back of my throat, I could feel him starting to thrust. I was trying to relax my throat so that he could enter deeper, and when I finally did, he moaned even louder. "OOOOOHHHH!!!"

I was sucking as hard as I could now, wanting to taste his cum. He was gently moving back and forth, moaning and throbbing, and I kept swallowing his cock further and further into my throat. I could barely breathe, and just when I thought I had gone too far, I could feel his cum shooting down my throat. The sweet salty jism filled my entire mouth and began splooging out of my mouth and down my chin. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and strings of cum dangled from my teeth, my lips, my chin, and his unbelievable cock.

Q started to squirm, as if he thought that was the end of the evening, but I was only getting started. I climbed on top of him, jism still glistening on my mouth, and I sat on top of him. I spread my legs as far apart as I could and then slowly began rubbing the tip of his cum-soaked dick against my wet pussy. Q gasped, but he didn't try to push me away. My pussy started pulsing with anticipation as I kept moving his enormous dick around my labia.

Gently, I began trying to press his cock inside of me. By now my cunt was drenched, and I pushed the tip of his cock inside me. I had to pull the lips of my pussy apart in order to let more and more of his cock inside me. The muscles around my pussy were straining, trying to allow his gigantic member to come into my warm, waiting pussy. I could hear him calling my name, "Ooooh... Esmerelda...." and I pressed his cock deep inside me.

"Ungh.... ungh..... UNGH!!!" He was thrusting inside me, and although it hurt, I felt waves of orgasm wash over me like I had never experienced. My cunt was on fire, and I slammed my body down on top of him again and again.

"Fuck me harder! Harder! HARDER!!" My voice was echoing off the stone walls, and our sweat began mixing together as he pounded my body. My breasts were swaying side to side, bouncing up and down. I was going to grab them, but he leaned forward and caught one of my nipples in his teeth. I moaned as he sucked hard on my tits, our bodies shaking with every thrust inside me.

And then it was his turn to surprise me. He lifted me up and threw me back down on the bed. I was stunned as he put his face into my crotch and started licking my pussy. Frollo never enjoyed kissing my cunt, and I had forgotten just how good it felt to have someone eat your pussy. Q was eager to please me, and I felt his tongue running up and down the lips of my drenching wet cunt.

In only a few minutes, I could barely stand it. "Fuck me!" I cried. But he didn't stop, he just kept licking and licking. "Fuck me!!" But instead he only put his tongue in and out of me. It was driving me crazy, the anticipation just kept building.

I threw my head back and moaned so loud that I wonder if anyone in the sanctuary could hear us. "FUCK ME!!!" I begged him, but he lapped and lapped at my pussy like a hungry animal. Waves of passionate ecstasy ran through my body, and I began quivering with pleasure.

Finally he sat up, grabbed my legs and rolled me over. Now my face was pressed into the mattress and he was lifting my legs high in the air. He moved his cock inside me and began thrusting. My eager pussy welcomed his enormous cock deep inside me.

He was thrusting violently now, fucking me like a madman, and I had never seen him like this. He was going so fast, I cried in pain, but it was a pain that gave me another orgasm. He didn't stop, he kept grabbing my ass and pulling my body as hard as he could. Each thrust of his gigantic dick shook my entire body, and I wondered if I was going to be bruised from the fucking. The look on his face was like some psychopathic pervert, and he must have been unleashing years and years of pent up sexual frustration on my tender body.

I had another orgasm. And another. I had lost count by now, and still he kept fucking my cunt. Again and again. More orgasms washed over me. I bit my lip from the pain, but I wanted more. And he gave it to me.

He pulled out of me, threw me to the ground, and then cum began shooting out of his dick. It wasn't long before my face, my breasts, and my cunt were covered in his jism, running down my body.

He knelt down beside me, spent and exhausted with a huge smile on his face. "You have no idea how long I've been dreaming of this moment. From the moment I saw you, I wanted you so bad. And now.... it was even better than I imagined."

I looked back at him, my body covered in cum and sweat, and I laughed. "I didn't know how this evening was going to go, but I have to say, and I'm not just saying this to be nice, but that is the best fuck I've had in my life." I saw him trying to stifle the grin that stretched from ear to ear. "I'm just sorry it's over now."

"You know..." he said with a sly smile on his face, "you told me we could do whatever I wanted tonight. And I want to do more."

I pulled him next to me and giggled, "So what did you have in mind?"

For the next few hours, Q did things to me that no one else had ever done. When he dripped wax on my tender breasts, I felt sensations of pleasure I had never felt before. He took me high into the rafters of the church and put me in positions I had never thought of as he fucked my drenching wet, cum-soaked pussy over and over.

But my favorite part was when he tied me up, grabbed my hair, dug his fingers into my defenseless body, and ravished me mercilessly. As a traveling gypsy, I had never been able to completely trust anyone, so to be able to trust Q with my body and be completely vulnerable to him gave me feelings unlike any I've felt.

By the time the sun rose, we were both completely exhausted. We napped for a couple of hours, holding each other's naked body. We eventually woke up. We didn't say much, but we kept smiling and laughing as we got dressed. I finally got my things together and Q walked me to the door. "Esmerelda, I just want you to know.... Well, thank you. That was the most amazing night I had in my life."

"You're welcome, Q, but I think I should be thanking you. You showed me things I'd never seen before and made me feel ways I've never felt. You are an incredible person, so thank you for this night." We kissed and I left the church. I turned around and saw him wave to me as I left. And with a final wave of my own, I left the city and went home to Phoebus.

After that night with Q, though, things were never the same with Phoebus and me again. I knew he cared for me, but he was never able to satisfy me again. Over the next few months, I tried to do some of the things I had done with Q, but Phoebus wasn't comfortable with it. I tried not to pressure him, but I found my desire for him waning, and we touched each other less and less. We continued to drift apart until we finally went our separate ways. I heard he headed for Italy to do bodyguard work for some priests.

As for me, of course I went back to Notre Dame, back to Quasimodo -- the love of my life. He is the most wonderful man I've ever known, and I have never been happier. Mostly it is because he is so sweet and loving to me, but I have to admit, I am wonderfully happy with the way he uses his enormous cock to satisfy my every sexual desire. Every night we go to the top of the church and fuck each other with wild, animalistic abandon.

I can tell the townsfolk are happy for Q and me. When they smile at us as we walk down the street holding each other's hand, I wonder if they can hear our cries of passion from the top of the church. I hope so, I want them to know how happy we make each other, and I confess it gets me turned on, thinking about the entire city listening in on our lovemaking.

So when you hear the bells ringing at Notre Dame, stop by and say hi to Quasimodo. He loves talking to visitors. I'll be happy to give you a tour of the church. And if you wink at me, I'll even show you a place where you can stand and hide, so that you can watch us fuck.

The End

ArteestX
ArteestX
65 Followers