Using Cassie

Story Info
He uses his former employee.
2.7k words
4.28
148.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

I run a mid-sized fitness club where I employ a staff of personal trainers and fitness instructors. Staff turnaround is always an issue, just like virtually any industry, although I do have a few staff members that have been around since the grand opening twelve years ago. Occasionally I will have a former staff member stop in and pay me a visit, a situation that I often find quite awkward. One Thursday afternoon the gym was very quiet when one of my former employees, Cassie, stopped in to see me.

When Cassie had quit a couple of years earlier, I wasn't exactly disappointed. While she did a decent job teaching classes, she had a tendency to be a bit airheaded. Still, the patrons enjoyed her classes, so I kept her around.

As soon as she had walked in the door I noticed that she still appeared to be in good shape. Her body was just as tight and petite as it had been before, although her formerly blonde hair was now back to its natural dark brown.

Since most of my senior staff work evenings, Cassie didn't know any of the other people in the club at that time. This meant that I was the only one available for her to bore with the details of her life. As much as I hated listening to her talk, I enjoyed looking at her body. She was dressed casually and sexy, wearing a pair of black dress pants and a low-cut top. In fact, I was enjoying the view so much that I invited her into the office to continue our discussion while I did some administrative work. Partway through the conversation we were interrupted by one of my employees. I excused myself from the office and left to deal with a client who had asked to speak with me. When I returned a couple of minutes later I caught Cassie behind my desk, looking at my computer with the mouse in her hand. She was so focused on the monitor that she hadn't heard me return to the room. I kept my eyes on her face as I slowly closed the office door. As soon as it latched shut she was snapped out of her self-induced trance and she looked up at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, the anger in my voice subtle.

"Um, I was just..." she said, trailing off.

"Just what?" I said, growing more annoyed as I walked towards her. I knew that she could not have had time to access some of the more confidential files on my computer, so I wasn't concerned with what she saw. My anger was more based on the invasion of privacy.

"I just wanted to see what you were looking at," she said.

"Why?" I snapped, grabbing her by the arm and turning her to face me. "What did you think I was looking at?"

"Nothing!" she cried.

"Don't you fucking lie to me!" I said to her.

"Okay, I'm sorry!"

"What were you looking for?"

She paused for a moment, taking a deep breath before answering.

"When you got up I noticed that you were kind of hard," she said, looking at her feet. "I thought you might be looking at some porn or something."

"That's what you thought?" I asked. "And what were you going to do if you saw porn on the screen?"

"I don't know," she replied softly.

"I bet I know," I said. "I bet you would've undone your pants and started playing with your pussy right here in my office, wouldn't you?"

"No!" she said.

"Don't try to hide it, you little slut!" I said. "I bet your pussy's wet just thinking about it!" I reached down and rubbed her pussy through her pants.

"Stop!" she said. I quickly grabbed her by the hair and pulled back and down on it, tilting her head up.

"Listen bitch," I said. "I know what you want. You came here today because you wanted me to fuck you. You knew that if I caught you looking at my computer that I'd be mad, and that I'd force you to do things. You want me to fuck you like a dirty slut, don't you?"

"No!"

"Yes you do." I grabbed at the neckline of her shirt and pulled down forcefully, tearing it off. "You want me to use your hot little body for my pleasure." I pulled her shirt off of her arms and tossed it on the desk. "You just want to pretend that you don't want it so you don't feel guilty after. I'll tell you what, slut; I'm going to give you a safe word. If you really want me to stop, all you have to do is say the word 'orange' and I'll stop. But unless I hear that word, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you until I'm ready to cum. You can say 'please,' 'stop,' 'don't,' or anything else, but I'm going to keep abusing that sexy body. Do you have anything you want to say, bitch?"

"Please don't fuck me," she said, looking up into my eyes, telling me with a single glance that I was bang on about her. At that moment I drew the folding knife I always carried with me and snapped it open. Cassie gasped as she stared at the blade. I grabbed onto her bra where it connected between her tits, pulling it just a bit away from her body. I slid the knife between her body and the bra, then pulled back sharply, cutting the bra. It fell away from her b-cup breasts, exposing her hard nipples. I retracted the knife blade and put it back in my pocket, then quickly undid her pants. I turned her to face the desk, pushing down roughly on her shoulders to bend her over. I grabbed onto her pants and pulled them down, taking the extra moment to remove her shoes and socks before pulling her pants off all the way. As I stood up I looked at this hot young woman, bent over my desk wearing nothing but a pair of baby blue panties. My cock was rock hard and straining against my jeans as I pictured all of the things I wanted to do to her. I wound up and smacked her on the ass hard, the red handprint rising to the surface almost instantly.

"Ow, fuck!" she cried. "That fucking hurt!" I smacked her ass again, hard.

"Shut up, you little bitch!" I said to her. "You don't talk unless I tell you to talk, you got that?"

She nodded her head, her eyes filled with a combination of concern and lust. I grabbed her torn shirt from the desk beside her, then used it to tie her elbows together behind her back. They didn't quite reach each other, but it had the desired effect of immobilizing her arms. I then grabbed onto her panties and pulled hard, tearing them away from her body and leaving her naked. I spanked her once more, then slid a hand up her inner thigh to her pussy.

"Just as I thought," I said. "You're fucking soaked. You sit there acting like you're afraid, when all you really want is to get your pussy pounded by my big dick." I slid a pair of fingers into her and started to fuck her with them, making her squirm. It wasn't long before it seemed like she was about to cum, so I stopped and pulled my hand away. "On your knees, bitch," I said to her. She didn't move right away, so I grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her to her knees on the floor. I quickly undid my pants and pulled out my cock, then guided her head toward it. "Open wide, you dirty slut."

"Please don't make me do this!" she said.

WHACK! My palm impacted against her cheek, stunning her into silence.

"Shut the fuck up and open your mouth, you little cock whore!" She opened her mouth just a bit, but it was enough for me to take advantage of. I grabbed her head and forced my cock into her mouth, then began fucking her face. As the head of my cock hit the back of her throat she gagged a bit, but I kept forcing it deeper. It took several minutes, but eventually I was able to force the whole thing down her throat. I pushed in deep and held my cock there, taking her airway from her. I made her struggle for a few minutes, then I pulled out and let her gasp for air. I repeated this process several times, each time holding it down her throat just a bit longer. Giving her a long breather, I started smacking my cock against her face, then I pushed it into her mouth sideways, stretching out her cheek. As I pushed my cock in I slapped the bump formed by its head pushing her face out. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and stood her up, then helped her onto the desk. I positioned her so that she was on her back with her head hanging over the desk, then I stood in front of her and started fucking her throat again. As I shoved my dick in and out of her mouth like it was a pussy, I started roughing up her tits, pinching them hard and smacking them. I took a brief moment to shed all of my clothes, then I returned to pumping into her face. With her arms tied behind her back like that she must have been insanely uncomfortable, but I didn't really care.

"You love what I'm doing to you, don't you slut?" I asked, not giving her the chance to answer. "I bet you're ready to cum any second now." I slid my hand down to her partially-shaved pussy, then started to finger her. Sure enough, she came within seconds. I continued to fuck her face and finger her pussy for several more minutes until she came again. I pulled out of her mouth and walked around to the other side of the desk, pulling her just enough to bring her hips to the edge. I smacked her pussy with my hand, making her cry out. I repeated this a few times and she managed to stay relatively quiet. I lined my cock up with her pussy and then pushed in hard, burying myself deep inside her.

"Take that fucking cock, you worthless whore! Your dirty little pussy is all mine now!" I fucked her hard, smacking her tits and even choking her with my hands.

"I'm not a slut!" she cried. "Please don't make me cum again!"

"You'll cum when I tell you to cum, you stupid cunt! Just shut the fuck up and take my cock!" I sensed she was about to cum, but I wasn't ready to let her have that satisfaction. I pulled out and dragged her off of the desk. I sat in my chair and pulled her back into my lap, guiding my cock up her pussy at the same time. I used her tied arms to guide her up and down, using her pussy to fuck the entire length of my cock.

"You're stretching my pussy!" she said. "I can't take such a big cock!" Her panties were within reach, so I grabbed them and quickly stuffed them into her mouth, gagging her.

"Stop whining, you little bitch! You know you fucking love it! Wait till I stretch out that ass of yours!"

She mumbled a panicked response, but I couldn't understand a word she said. I smacked her ass a couple of times, and that's all it took to push her over the edge and make her cum.

"Keep riding that dick, you fucking cum slut!" I said. "Your filthy cunt is my property now!" A couple of minutes later she came again, then I stood her up and bent her over the desk, keeping my cock inside her. She managed to push her panties out of her mouth, so her cries were more coherent as I proceeded to fuck her hard.

"You're a nasty fucking cock whore!" I said. "You're good for nothing but fucking, you worthless cunt!" I was rough with her, smacking her ass and pulling her hair and bound arms. "Did you seriously think I'd let you leave without fucking your pussy?"

"Your cock is so big!" she cried. "It hurts!" I ignored her and kept fucking her, making her cry and whimper. "Please stop!" she said. "You're making me cum again!" I let her orgasm finish before pulling out of her pussy and putting the head of my cock against her ass. "Please don't!" she cried. "Not my ass!"

"What's the matter bitch?" I asked. "Never had your ass fucked before?"

"No!"

"Then you're in for a treat," I said, pushing the head in.

"No! Please! Anything but that!"

"Listen, you stupid cunt," I said, grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling back on it. "You know exactly what to say if you want me to stop, so quit pretending that you don't want me to fuck your virgin ass!" She stopped protesting, but she was still tense as I pushed my cock into her ass. It took a few minutes, but eventually I was slowly thrusting my entire cock into her ass.

"That fucking hurts!" she gasped. "Stop fucking my ass!"

"That ass is mine, you little cum slut, and I'll do whatever I want with it!" I fucked her ass harder and harder, ignoring her pleas. I knew it was hurting her, but I also knew that she could stop me if she wanted to, so I kept pounding into her. "Your pussy and ass belong to me now, you little bitch!" I said.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "You're making me cum, you sick bastard!"

As I continued to violate her ass I pulled hard on her hair and started smacking her ass.

"You fucking whore!" I said. "You love it up your ass, don't you?" A few minutes later she came again, shouting obscenities. Our communication regressed to grunts and moans as I continued to ram deep into her, using her tightest hole for my own pleasure. It was only a couple of more minutes before she came for the third time since I started fucking her ass. As much as I was enjoying using this horny slut, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I pulled out of her ass and pulled her upright.

"On your knees, you fucking slut!" I said to her, pushing her to the floor. "Nothing but a worthless fucking whore!" I said, stroking my cock and aiming it at her face. She seemed only semi-conscious, but she was looking at my cock, throbbing just inches from her mouth. I exploded, shooting my cum straight into her face. "There it is bitch, all over that slutty face!" I said as I continued to cum.

"Oh god!" she cried. "Not on my face!" My orgasm lasted for almost a full minute, then I shoved my dick in her mouth and had her clean it up before collapsing back into my chair. "Thank you," she said, smiling softly. "I needed some cock so bad. How did you know I liked being treated like a slut?"

"Just a gut feeling, I guess."

As we started to get dressed we realized that most of Cassie's clothes were damaged beyond repair. The only things she had left to wear were her pants, shoes and socks. Thankfully she had brought a jacket, so she put that on over top of her naked torso.

"Call me next time you want to fuck me," she said, jotting down her number on a post-it pad on the desk. "You can use any hole you want."

"Don't worry," I replied. "That wasn't the last you've seen of my cock. Next time I might even let you cum a bit more."

"My body is all yours. As long as I get to have that cock, you can do whatever you want with me."

"Be careful what you wish for, slut," I said, opening the door and saying goodbye.

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers