Vacation

Story Info
A weekend away at the beach.
4.1k words
4.41
27.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to my sexy honey bear.

It was early summer and my son, Ben, and daughter, Rachel, were spending a weekend with my parents. The weather was nice, not too hot yet. David and I decided to get away too. We booked a place down in Monterey for Friday and Saturday night; we planned to return on Sunday morning before my mom dropped off the kids. The drive down the coast was only a few hours and I took pictures of the scenery as we went.

We arrived around eleven at the main office of quaint bed and breakfast. The clerk at the front desk, a middle aged kind faced woman, gave us the keys to lodge no. 4. It was downstairs, not far from a small park made for little kids. I unlocked the door and David and I brought in our bags. We didn’t bring much, just some clothes, bathing suits, toiletries, my sketchbook, and a novel each.

The front room was spacious with a large plush grey couch, matching chair, a TV with a VCR and DVD player, a radio on a small table with a lamp, and a fireplace. To the side, through a swinging door was a kitchen. Opposite that was a glass door leading to a small porch. Near the couch was a short hallway with three doors, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub to the left, closet straight ahead, and bedroom to the right. I brought our bags into the bedroom and placed them on the king size bed. The room had another chair like the one from the front room only this was white to match the bed. There was a tall lamp next to it and a table on either side of the bed.

“Shanna, you have to come see this tub, it’s huge!” David called to me from the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom, decorated in pale blues with white surfaces, and slid my arm around David’s back. He was right, it was huge; it would have easily fit 4 people. The sides sloped in gently so you could lay back and relax. There was also a shower-head but I wasn’t sure I would want to use it. I thought it would be a shame to waste so much water for one bath. Not that I was going to let that stop me, not when the dream of warm bubbles, scented candles, and relaxing jets were at stake.

We stood there looking at the rest of the bathroom for a moment. There were blue hand towels and bath towels along with blue soap in the shape of roses on the sink. I moved my hand under David’s shirt and felt his warm skin; I let my hand rest on his hip.

“You wanna go get some lunch David Bear?” I asked.

“Sure,” he said. David kissed my cheek lightly, “what do you feel like having?” We found a restaurant guide in the kitchen along with a map. We decided to just get some food from the nearby grocery store. David went out to get the food and I unpacked our things. I was trying to choose what to wear if we went out for dinner when David got back. All I had determined was that I would at least be wearing underwear.

David brought back some lunch things, cookies, whip cream, juice, milk, fruit, and ready-made chicken sandwiches from the store’s deli. I put our sandwiches on small white plates and brought them outside with some juice. We sat at a small glass table under an umbrella. Our “backyard” overlooked the Monterey Bay that blended seamlessly with the blue sky above it. Waves easily crashed over the large weathered brown rocks covering the sandy beach below.

We ate quietly, watching the birds soaring over the beach only 50 yards away. I brought our dishes back inside when we were done. David suggested we go for a walk through the downtown area and I brought our camera. We looked at lots of little shops full of gifts and souvenirs. In one we bought a few magnets and T-shirts for the kids. They were blue and said Monterey in bright letters. We would no doubt find more little trinkets to bring home before the trip was over.

It was too early for dinner when we got back to our place so David and I decided to watch a movie. I was lying on my back on the couch and David was on top of me. I was a little tired and closed my eyes while I listed to the movie. David reached for the remote and turned it off. He started to kiss me lightly and I rubbed his back. I wrapped my legs around David’s while he kissed my neck. His hands found their way under my shirt and unsnapped my bra, which hooked in the front. He slowly massaged my breasts while we kissed; he was deliberately trying to arouse me, and it was working. I pulled David’s hands away from my chest and out from under my shirt.

“Why don’t we wait until later honey?” I asked him. With a look of disappointment he agreed.

“But I’ll get you later,” he said while sitting up. I sat up next to him and fixed my bra.

“Oh yeah? What will I get?”

“You’re gonna get it from behind!” he yelled and tried to grab for my butt as I got up. I bopped him on the head with a pillow before walking into the bedroom. I was letting David pick the restaurant and I thought I would get ready. I pulled on a turquoise summer dress that had no sleeves and a low neckline. I went into the bathroom to brush my hair and put on some lipstick while David got dressed.

He had chosen a small place not far from where we were staying. It was a little café with tables outside. There were trees and vines all around us; it was very peaceful. We ate a light dinner while we talked. There weren't many other diners so it was quiet except for the birds flying overhead. After having dessert we drove back to our lodge.

I decided I wanted to try out the bathtub so I let it fill while I got undressed. I added some scented bath soap for bubbles and lit the little candles around the tub. I slid into the warm water, leaning back against the tub. I had closed my eyes but opened them again when I heard David walk in. He was completely naked and carrying two wineglasses half full of grape juice since neither of us were drinkers. He handed me the glasses while he turned off the lights; the candles now dimly lit the bathroom.

David sank into the tub next to me and I handed him his glass, which he clinked against mine. We finished the juice and I set the glasses off the side. David put his arms around me and pulled me into his lap. He leaned back on the side of the tub and I rested my head on his shoulder. David was rubbing my side, just above my hip and I was kissing his shoulder. I moved my hand up to his chest and began to circle my finger around one of his nipples. I could see David was starting to get hard but I wasn’t ready to do anything just yet.

David wrapped his arms around me and kissed me gently, his lips brushing over my own. The soft light and David’s warm body was truly relaxing and I was starting to get sleepy. He held me close to his body and rubbed my back until we started to get pruney. I slid out of David’s lap and stood up to get out the tub. David followed me out and pulled the plug from the bathtub to let it drain. He pulled a large white fluffy towel around us and we dried each other off. I put the towel around myself and walked into the bedroom. I lied down on the bed and David told me to go on my stomach. He sat on the bed next to me and began to rub my shoulders. I pulled my hair to the side while David moved himself over me and kneeled between my legs.

David massaged my back in slow circles and paused now and then to kiss my neck. His massage was threatening to put me to sleep as he pulled the towel down and rubbed my lower back. I lifted myself up slightly and allowed David to take the towel off me. He stroked up and down my sides and then over my butt. I could feel his shaft sliding against my slit as he moved his hands up and down my back. I was starting to get wet and I could feel precum dripping onto my lips. I decided it was time to turn over and David laid down on top of me.

He kissed my lips and around my cheeks while I rubbed my hands over his hips. David moved his hands over my breasts and squeezed them gently. I moaned against his wet mouth and he squeezed harder. He then started to move down my body, kissing my breasts and stomach as he went.

David rubbed his hand over the outside of my pussy lips and through my pubic hair. He ran his fingertips over my aching slit and kissed the inside of my thigh. He stopped for a moment and allowed me to prop myself up against several pillows. Once I was comfortable, David slowly moved his lips up to my pussy, kissing the outer edges of my wet slit. He slid his fingers up and down over my lips and his hot breath on my pussy was getting me excited. He pushed his tongue in against my clit and licked it lightly. Over and over he flicked his tongue across my clit making me tighten my legs around his head. I loved the feel of his hair brushing against my thighs while he licked at my dripping cunt.

I brought my hands down to his shoulders and rubbed the back of his neck. David began to suck my clit and moved his tongue around between my lips. I ran my fingers through his hair, savoring the feel of his mouth. David moved his hands over my hips and held me tight in his strong hands.

“Oh god honey, make me cum,” I moaned. I threw my head back against the pillows moaning his name and holding his head tighter. David pushed his mouth firm against me and sucked on my clit hard. My legs began to tense as I started to get close. David reached up his hand and cupped it around my breast. His pressed his thumb against my hard nipple and I moved my hips against his mouth. All the pressure David had built up was suddenly released as I came on his tongue.

I slumped back against the pillows, still breathing hard. David wiped off his face and moved up next to me. He kissed my breasts and neck while he caressed my skin. It wasn’t until he put his arms around me and his head next to mine that I remembered he must have been hard.

“I love you David,” I cooed, kissing his cheek.

“I love you too Shanna honey.”

“Now it’s your turn lovey,” I smiled. I turned toward him and kissed his neck but David gently stopped me.

“That was for you Shanna, you don’t have to do anything for me. Why don’t we just go to sleep?” he asked.

“Are you sure?” He nodded his head against me. I got up to turn the lights off and then slipped back into bed. I pulled the sheets up and put my arms around David’s waist. I kissed his cheek while we settled down for the night and sank into his soft embrace. I listened to David’s breathing as he dropped off to sleep and quietly rubbed his back. The soothing sounds of David breathing in and out soon had me dozing off as well.

I woke up early the next morning. Sunlight streamed through the window and birds were already awake chirping loudly. David had turned over during the night so I was lying behind him. I had my arms around his chest and my head on his warm, soft back. I started to kiss the back of his neck and rubbed his chest. David gave a low moan and I moved my lips up behind his ear.

“Good morning cutie bear,” I whispered. David took my hand off his chest and brought it to his lips.

“Good morning sweetie.” He turned over and kissed me lightly. We spent a long time giving each other tiny kisses and cuddling. I reached down between us and placed my hand around David’s testicles. I stroked my fingers around him while his shaft got hard. “You aren’t still worn out from last night honey?”

“No way, I've got work to do David.” I kissed him hard and wrapped my fingers around his shaft. I squeezed him near the base and started to kiss his neck. I moved my hand up and down the length of his cock and listened to him moan quietly. I stroked his underside with my fingertips as he moaned louder. I brought my fingers up to his perfectly round head and placed them on either side of his shaft. I rubbed up and down over the head and I could feel him starting to drip. I put my pointer finger over his slit and kept my other fingers on the sides. I held him tight and rubbed back and forth slowly over his wet head.

By now David had moved onto his back and was ever so slightly moving his hips in time with my strokes across his slit. I moved the tip of my finger over the opening and pushed against it. I moved my finger in a circle and soon it was completely covered in his hot precum. David's moans began to sound a little strained and I could tell he was aching for me stroke the rest of his shaft. I slowly slid my hand down to the base of his hard cock and David moaned loud.

I let go of his shaft and put my arms tight around him. I kissed him hard and circled my tongue around his. I began to roll on to my back, pulling David with me. I spread my legs apart beneath him and told him to hold himself up. I reached between us again and put both my hands around his cock. I pulled him down toward my slit until his head was rubbing right against my clit. I began to stroke my hands up and down and he slid his hard shaft in and out of my hands. This made his head slide in and out of my now very wet pussy. David's hard cock head stroking against my clit was getting me horny and together we moaned as I tightened my grip. I started to move my hips as well and more of David’s shaft slid between my lips.

I could feel David throbbing against my fingers and moved my hands faster. I moved my hips up so my clit was near his head and squeezed him with my hands. David pushed against my hands and I could feel his hot cum shooting onto my clit. Once every bit of cum had dribbled out I let go of David’s shaft and he dropped down on top of me. I played with his hair and stroked the back of his neck. David fell back asleep and I held him against me. After about an hour I woke him up.

Together we got into the shower to clean up. I washed my hair as well as David’s and he spent as much time as he could soaping up my breasts and butt. Once we were clean David said he wanted to go out to breakfast. We both dressed in T-shirts and shorts with bathing suits underneath and we drove to a near by restaurant.

“You really worked up my appetite this morning sweetie.” David said after we sat down in a red leather booth.

“Did I?” I answered coyly.

“Yes you did, so we have to order a big breakfast,” he smiled. “How about this breakfast sampler? It has pancakes, French toast, Belgian waffles, and crepes. And it’s all topped off with confectionery sugar. We could share it.”

“Okay bear, sounds great.” I could tell he was happy because he got to order all his favorite things. David reached his foot to mine under the table and we played footsy until our food arrived. We ate a leisurely breakfast while we continued to poke each other with our toes. After finishing off what we could and boxing up the rest we drove down to the beach.

We strolled around the shoreline for a while holding hands and when it started to get hot we sat under an umbrella building little sand castles. We watched little kids running in and out of the waves and a few couples passed us with their dogs. David commented that maybe we should get a puppy someday. We discussed different breeds for a while and then I decided to explore the beach a bit. I gathered shells to give to Rachel; she had started to collect them. It seemed she shared my same interest in rocks and such that I had at her age.

I packed all the rocks and shells away hoping it would be nice surprise for Rachel when we got home. David got up and took off his shirt and we walked down to the water. It was ice cold as we splashed about trying to get used to the water. We played in the waves together for a while before we decided it was time to call it a day and we headed back.

We changed into clean, dry clothes once we got back to our lodge. David decided to take a nap on the couch before dinner. I watched him lying there for a moment wearing only his boxers and the afternoon light washing over his skin. I got out my sketchpad and tried to capture the moment while sitting at the table.

It was nice to have time to ourselves for a change. Our busy lives had made it difficult lately. I thought about how lucky I was to have David while I tried to draw the beach. He was so loving and kind. I sat for a few moments watching him sleep before getting up to walk over to him. I kneeled down next to the couch and kissed his cheek. I rubbed my hand over his soft stomach and whispered into his ear.

“Honey? Can you wake up honey?”

“Hmm?”

“I thought I would order some delivery for dinner, anything you want love?”

“Whatever you get is fine,” he smiled up at me. I kissed his forehead and left to find the phone. I ordered some Italian food and tried to tidy up while I waited for its arrival. David woke up when the doorbell rang and left to put on a shirt while I paid for the food. David set the table and we sat down together to share some ravioli and garlic bread.

“What are you thinking lovey?” David inquired while we cleared our plates.

“Oh, I was just looking at the fire place. It’s a shame we can’t use it.”

“I’m sure we’ll find something to do.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked. He smiled and didn’t answer. I left to go brush my hair and put on a nightgown. It was one of my favorites, pink silk with a halter-top neck. I tried to pack some of our clothes away to leave in the morning along with the gifts we had bought. When I came back out David had set some of the bathroom candles in front of the fireplace and had put down a blanket on the floor with some pillows. Next to that was a bowl of fruit and another of whip cream. Once again David was naked and lying down on the blanket with his eyes closed. He looked up at me as I walked in.

“Will this do my beautiful goddess of love?” he asked while getting up.

“Of course David.” I walked over to him and he put his arms around me.

“There is one rule though. You really must be naked, you know how it hurts me so to see you wearing clothes.” He smiled at me and I laughed and kissed his cheek. I should have known better than to get dressed. David untied the straps of my nightgown and let it fall to the floor. Together we laid down on the blanket and put the bowls between us. We took turns dipping the fruit into the whip cream and feeding it to each other.

I dipped my finger into the whip cream and wiped it off on David’s nose. I kissed his cheek and licked it off while he tried to get whip cream on my face. I fed David a strawberry and he licked my fingers clean.

“Lay back honey,” he whispered. I did as he asked and he sat next to me with the whip cream bowl. He scooped the white whip cream onto his fingers and began covering my chest with it. He made a line of whip cream all the way down my stomach and beyond.

“Are you having fun love?” I smiled.

“The fun hasn’t even begun.” He said, and with that he started to lick my breasts clean. David licked the whip cream off my nipples and sucked on them lightly. He then made his way down my stomach and finally to my slit. He slid his tongue up me before placing his whole mouth over my lips, sucking on them. He pushed his tongue into me, seeking out my clit. He gave it a few hard licks and then kissed the outside of my slit.

He moved back up next to me put a pillow under my head. I spread my legs far apart and he placed himself between them. I put my arms around David’s back as he brought his lips down to my own. We kissed hard and I held him tight; I could feel his firm shaft pressing against me. I loosened my arms and David moved up, sliding slowly into my slit. I pushed my hips up to his as his cock spread my lips apart.

David started to grind his hips against me and brought his lips back to mine. I moaned into his mouth as he began to stroke in and out. His hard cock throbbed inside my wet slit as he pushed the base of his shaft into me. His testicles rested against my lips before David started to move faster. He rammed his cock into me hard, moaning with every thrust.

“Oh god Shanna!”

“David, oh, go harder David!” I moaned. David began to slow down his strokes, inching his cock in and out of my aching pussy.

12