Vacation Threesome

Story Info
Her husband ties me up and surprises her with a stranger.
837 words
3.93
150.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m Ladybatt. My husband, Batt, and I went on a mini vacation to the Jersey shore. Our hotel room consisted of a living room which led to a large bedroom. There was a large glass sliding door which led to a large terrace with several lounge chairs and patio chairs overlooking the pool and the beach. There were several rows of lounge chairs lining the perimeter of the pool and in the far corner were several good looking young guys in their 20's. One in particular seemed to be too well endowed for the Speedo he was wearing. Batt noticed me admiring his bulge and smiled, but said nothing. We then returned to the room, shut the drapes, and enjoyed a romantic breakfast in bed. After breakfast he tied my hands to the top of the bedframe and tied my legs spread eagle to the bottom of the bed. He then showered, dressed, and left, leaving me squirming for what seemed to be an eternity. He returned about 15 minutes later. I wasn’t sure what he had planned, but I knew it would be unforgettable.

Batt slowly moved his hands over my body, barely touching my nipples, then moving down to my pussy, and quickly moving his fingers back to my breasts. He surprised me by going to the sliding door, pulled open the drapes, and slid the door open. He lingered outside for a while, sitting down in one of the chairs getting some sun while I lay tethered to the bed, fully exposed. From my angle I could see the 3 guys in the far corner of the sundeck and I’m sure they could see me. Batt came back inside and sat at the edge of the bed and began fingering me. I was so wet and began moaning softly. Batt went to the bottom of the bed and began eating my pussy. I was distracted by the open door, worrying whether or not the guys could see. I kept looking out the door nervously and noticed one of the guys was no longer in the corner and the other two seemed involved in conversation. I began to relax and was about to cum when there was a loud knock at the door. Batt grinned at me and went to see who it was, leaving the bedroom door completely open, exposing my lower half tied to the bed. Apparently Batt had made a little arrangement with one of the guys out on the deck! I looked up and saw Batt with a stranger in the room!! Well it happened to be Mr. Speedo, who was the guy missing from the pool deck. He had been watching all along!!!

Batt went back to eating me while this guy started playing with my breasts, sucking on one while stroking and pinching the other. After a few minutes I came, moaning and squirming away. Batt kept licking as I wiggled under the confines of the ropes that held me. The pleasure was so intense I couldn’t stand it!!! At this point, Batt handed his “friend” a condom. That’s when I finally looked down at the huge bulge in his swim trunks. Well, he dropped his trunks and there in all its glory was his stiff cock. It was one of the biggest I’d ever seen. Batt untied my legs as the stranger unwrapped the rubber and slowly slid it over his cock. Slowly he climbed on the bed between my legs, teasing me by rubbing the head of his cock over and around my clit, then slowly around the lips of my pussy, before pushing it into my dripping wet cunt in one quick deep stroke! Batt sat on the side of the bed, playing with my breasts as he watched our “friend” enter me. I moaned as he pushed his cock in and out of me, moving faster and faster as my orgasm built. I came so hard my whole body shook. He kept pounding his cock in and out of me and I had a series of orgasms that left me exhausted. I could feel his cock begin to pulsate and it pushed me over the edge one last time before he exploded inside me. I don’t know who was louder, me or him! That’s when I realized the terrace door was still open!!!! Luckily no one seemed to have heard or noticed what was going on.

While our “friend” went into the bathroom to freshen up, Batt began playing with my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers. After a few minutes the stranger came back, kissed me on the forehead, shook Batt’s hand, and left without ever speaking a word. After that, Batt took me, hands still tied to the top of the bed, and fucked me hard and fast until we both came together. He finally untied me and we spent the rest of the day on the beach, enjoying the warmth of the sun and the memory of our special visitor.