Val Venis Presents Christy Hemme

Story Info
Val Venis presents his latest video featuring Christy Hemme.
2.1k words
4.76
19.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

******

Val Venis, wearing nothing but a towel that is wrapped around his waist stands in front of a gray background with his theme music playing as he looks into a camera with a smirk on his face. "Hello ladies ... and guys ..." Val chuckles slyly. "You know, the Big Valbowski is always on the lookout for new talent to feature in film with a great climax ..." Val pauses and smirks, "And just recently I've found someone who really has a future in making things rock hard ... the 2004 Diva Search Winner ... Christy Hemme ..." Val says as he licks his teeth and glances to his right as the camera pulls back to reveal the fiery redheaded Diva.

"Hey Val!" The energetic and feisty redhead, Christy Hemme, says as she places her hands onto her waist while dressed in a pair of black laced panties and black laced bra.

Val licks his lips as he checks out the barely dressed Diva Search winner before he glances at the camera, "Look at those curves, doesn't she have great tits... and a great ass?" Val smirks as he turns Christy to the right so that the camera can get a shot of her panties covered ass.

Christy Hemme seductively grits her teeth together and slyly glances over her shoulder to look away the camera as she sways her juicy, firm ass from side to side. "I do have a great ass!" Christy replies to Val.

Val gets a sly look on his face, "Now Christy... why don't you tell those watching what you love..." Val says.

Christy laughs, tossing her fiery red hair back, as she turns around to face the camera, placing her hands back onto her hips. Christy presses her moist and pouty lips together. "Well...I love getting it from behind, any and every way!"

Val chuckles, "That's very good to know..." Val says, "Now... let's see what those tits look like..." Val says as he steps behind Christy and unclasps her bra so that it falls from her large, tanned, juicy round tits.

Christy slyly laughs and her beautiful, seductive eyes lighten up as she looks at the camera. "Ohhh! Oops!" Christy says as Val Venis easily removed her black laced bra to expose her juicy and largely rounded tits and perky nipples.

Val smirks as reaches around Christy and cups her tits to feel them up, "My compliments to whoever did your tits..." Val says as he pushes Christy's tits upward and then lets them go, causing them to jiggle slightly.

Christy rubs her soft, moist lips together and laughs as she feels Val Venis groping her large tits. "Who said they aren't natural?" Christy replies with seductive laugh.

"I heard you say you had a receipt for them earlier..." Val smirks as steps from behind Christy. "Now this... is completely natural..." Val says as he pulls the towel from around his waist to reveal his muscular thighs and more importantly his huge, thick and rock hard cock.

Christy slyly raises an eyebrow and licks her moist, pouty red lips. "Now that's what I like!" Christy energetic says as she narrows her eyes seductively, looking into the camera. "Take notes girls...this is how you suck a dick and suck it good!" Christy says as she reaches down with her left hand and places it around Val's thick shaft. Christy begins to smoothly stroke her hand against his shaft before she positions herself down onto her knees in front of him.

"Mmmmmm..." Val licks his lips, "Christy knows how to start things off of the right foot..." Val laughs as Christy tugs and pulls on his cock with her left hand. Christy seductively licks pouty red lips as she gently strokes her left hand along his rapidly hardening, thick cock. Christy tosses her red hair back as she leans her head to Val's cock and slides her wet tongue against the head of his cock.

"Ahhhhh..." Val moans as he watches Christy pump his cock with her left hand while she sloppily and eagerly slides her wet tongue around the head of his shaft.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh yeah..." Christy Hemme seductively moans as she slides and slaps her tongue against the head of Val's cock before she opens her mouth and lowers her red haired head to take his cock into her incredibly hot, sultry mouth.

"Ohhhhh yeah... mmmmm..." Val Venis groans as he grabs a handful of Christy's red hair as she starts to bob her head back and forth along the length of his shaft.

Christy perfectly presses her pouty, moist lips around Val's thick cock and starts to smoothly and eagerly bob her head to suck on his cock. "Mmmmm...mmmm" Christy seductively moans.

"Awww... mmmm what is it... with red heads being perfect cock suckers..." Val moans and laughs as Christy takes his fat shaft further into her mouth as she sucks it.

Christy slyly shifts her eyes and glances up at the camera while she smoothly and rapidly bobs her red haired head on Val's thick cock. "Mmmmm...mmmmm..." Christy moans as she easily takes his cock deeper into her hot mouth.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Val uses his left hand to push Christy's red hair back so that none of it covers her face as she sucks and slurps on his rock hard dick.

Christy presses her red pouty, moist lips tighter around Val's cock as she rapidly lifts and lowers her head to suck on his cock. "Ohhhh....mmmm" Christy lustfully moans around his cock as she takes him deeper and deeper into her hot saliva dripping mouth.

"Ahhhh.. yeah... awww..." Val groans as Christy Hemme opens her mouth wider so that her lips slap against his shaft as she takes the last few inches of it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmm!" Christy moans as she rocks forward on her knees, eagerly taking Val's thick cock deeper into her incredible mouth. Christy's moist and pouty lips grind against his shaft as she skillfully sucks on his large cock.

"Ahhhh... awww....how about you get those panties off... but don't stop sucking..." Val moans as he watches Christy Hemme repeatedly deep throats his rock hard cock.

Christy places her hands onto her hips and starts to slowly slide her black laced panties down from her waist and down her perfectly shaped, tanned and juicy ass as she continues to slurp and suck on Val's large and thick cock. "Ohhhh...ohhhh..." Christy moans as she turns her head on Val's cock.

"Mmmmm yeah... ahhhh..." Val Venis smirks as Christy twists and turns her head around his cock as she starts to stand up so that she can step out of her black laced panties. Christy slowly lifts her head off of Val's cock as a string her wet saliva drips from the head of his cock. Christy smirks as she steps out of her black panties completely and stands as she locks her seductive eyes with Val.

Val smirks and then he glances over at the camera, "Remember what she said before..." Val laughs before he turns Christy around and bends her forward. Val then smacks Christy's hot round ass firmly before he bends his knees and guides his saliva covered cock into her tight wet and perfectly shaved pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeah!" Christy Hemme moans as she seductively looks into her camera while she bends forward and faces the camera with Val Venis behind her pumping his cock into her tight and wet pussy from behind.

"Mmmmm..." Val smirks as he grabs hold of Christy slender waist as he thrusts his large stiff cock in and out of Christy's cunt while she's bent over in front of him.

"Ohhhh...mmm yeah...fuck me with that big dick!" Christy moans and tosses her red hair back as she starts to immediately and eagerly push herself back against his cock.

"Mmmmm... yeah... you love a big fucking cock don't you.." Val smirks as he firmly thrusts his cock quickly into Christy Hemme's tight wet pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah! I love it!" Christy groans as she pushes her juicy, tanned ass back against his muscular waist as she feels his cock ramming deeper into her tight pussy from behind, causing her to rock forward on her feet. Val smacks Christy's ass with his right hand as he pumps his cock firmly and deeply into the feisty redheaded Divas hot pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah!" Christy Hemme moans and grits her teeth as she feels his cock thrusting firmly into her pussy as he pulls her back continually against his rock hard cock.

Val Venis slows his thrusts down and then pulls his massive dick out of Christy Hemme's pussy. Val lets Christy stand up straight as he steps out of the range of the camera filming them to pull a rolling table to where Christy is standing. "Hop on..." Val grins.

Christy presses her moist lips together as she eagerly climb on to the table, sticking her juicy ass into the air. Christy glances over her shoulder and smirks back at Val and the camera. Val licks his lips as grabs Christy's legs and has her lay on her right side. He then lifts her leg left up while her right leg hangs off of the table. Val then forces his cock back into Christy's wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh! Mmmmm yeah!" Christy moans lustfully as she starts to feel Val begin to pump his cock into her pussy once again. "Ohhhhh yeah!"

"Ahhhh mmmm...." Val licks his lips as he pumps his cock firmly into Christy's pussy. Val grabs the edges of the table as he pumps his shaft deeply into her. Christy slides back and forth against the surface of the table as she lays on her right side while Val Venis thrusts his cock deeply into her pussy.

Val Venis licks his lips as he drives his cock deeply into Christy's cunt. Val glances at the camera as sweat begins to drip from his forehead, "Ahhh mmmm see... I know talent... when I see it..." Val laughs slyly.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh yeah! Mmmmm give me that dick!" Christy moans as she tilts her head back while Val Venis rapidly drives his cock into her tight, wet pussy.

"Awwww... mmmm fuck..." Val grunts as he pounds Christy's cunt with repeated sharp thrusts. Val pulls his shaft out of Christy's pussy and turns Christy back onto her stomach. Val gets up onto the table as Christy pushes her ass into the air so that he can more easily shove his fat dick into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh! Mmmmm yeah! Fuck that ass!" Christy groans and grits her teeth tightly as she suddenly rocks forward on her knees when he rams his cock into her tight ass from behind.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm fuck... awww..." Val smirks as he smacks Christy's ass while he drives his cock deeper and harder into her asshole. Val notices that Christy is hanging her head over the edge of the small rolling table while he fucks her.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh yeah!" Christy Hemme loudly moans as she pushes back against Val's cock as he deeply drills her tight asshole.

"Mmmmm ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Val Venis grits his teeth as he increases the pace of his thrusts as his ball sack smacks against her ass cheeks with each of his thrusts.

"Ohhhh yeah...ohhh fuck that ass!" Christy moans as she rapidly rocks back and forth on her knees following each of his deep and firm thrusts. Christy lifts her head from hanging off the side of the table and tosses her red hair back as she eagerly and suddenly pushes her body back against his cock.

"Ahhhh awww..." Val glances over at the camera and grins, "Christy didn't lie... she sure loves it from behind...." Val laughs as he pounds Christy's ass relentlessly with his shaft going in and out of her asshole.

"And...I love cum in my ass!" Christy lustfully moans and laughs.

"Mmmm fuck... ahhh...." Val grunts as his cock begins to throb with each passing moment as he pumps his cock into Christy Hemme's asshole. Christy grinds her incredibly shaped ass back against Val's cock as she feels his thrusts quickening and deepening upon each impact.

"Ahhhh... awwww fuck... mmmm shit..." Val Venis grunts as his cock pulsates as he begins to cum inside of Christy's ass while he continues to fuck her.

Christy closes her eyes and licks her lips as she feels Val's warm cum spraying into her tight asshole. "Ohhhh so perfect..."

"Mmmmm fuck..." Val groans before he pulls his cock out of Christy's asshole. Because of his cock being inside of Christy's ass when he unloaded his jizz, Val's shaft is covered with his own cum. "How about cleaning this up..." Val says as he eases himself off of the rolling table.

Christy narrows her eyes and seductively smirks back at Val Venis. "Isn't that for another video?"

Val Venis licks his lips, "Smart thinking Christy..." Val says before he looks at the camera, "Talent and brains.... Christy has it all..."

-END-