Vegas Threesome (1st time) Ch. 01

Story Info
The satisfying flight there.
771 words
3.59
68.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready Baby?" Aron said, as we settled into our seats for the flight to Vegas. It was his birthday, and we wanted to celebrate properly! Both of us enjoy Sin City to the fullest, and we had never visited together...it was sure to be an eye-opening experience.

"Mmm..." I said, leaning against him, happy to finally leave New York behind..."We're going to have so much fun partying tonight!"

"Yeah," he grinned, "and tomorrow I get to lie in, order room-service, and have you naked all the time!"

I smiled. I loved mornings with him. We never got enough as he was usually rushing to get to work, but this trip we were determined to enjoy!

"Baby, why are you thinking about tomorrow? We still have the whole plane ride..." I shot him a naughty smile and placed my hand over his jeans, giving him a slight squeeze...

"Ahh..." He shifted slightly, allowing me better access...I kept squeezing him under the blanket as the plane took off, and moved my face to his neck, where I started to slowly lick, kiss, and bite the skin behind his left ear and neck, going as far as the T-shirt would allow me. I glanced up at Aron, who was moaning slightly. He had leaned his head back against the seat, and closed his eyes to the sensations. He was all mine. I wanted to feel his skin. I slowly unzipped his jeans, and slipped my hand inside.

Grabbing hold of his thick long smooth shaft, I freed his raging manhood. I started stroking it up and down, using my thumb to gather pre-cum and smooth it around the head. He groaned more, and guided my hand with his. I knew what he was imagining behind his closed eyes: him holding my head down to his cock, making me suck it lick it, take it all in my mouth until I almost gagged and he came spurting thick loads of hot cream into my waiting throat. I kept kissing his neck as I moved my hand faster, ringing my fingers around him, stopping every once in a while to reach into his jeans and massage his heavily loaded balls. My, how I wished I was on my knees sucking him dry. I wanted to feel his cream on my face and in my mouth.

"Later" I reminded myself we had the whole weekend. I increased my pace and started talking dirty into his ear. " Baby I'm so wet, I wish you were in my mouth now, holding me down, fucking my face, I wanna taste you, suck you, feel you come in my wet hot mouth so I can swallow you and lick you clean..." This was all it took. With a grunt, He shot his thick load into my hand and the courtesy airline blanket.

Later on into the flight, as we were talking and getting excited about our weekend plans, I felt one of his hands move under my dress...to my thighs, and then spread my legs a little. With a small sigh I gave way...I'd been aching to feel him. His index finger traced my pussy lips through the lace netting of my g-string, lingering on my clit for a minute. Massaging it softly, he pushed the fabric to one side and slid his finger over my wet hole.

"Mmmm baby, I can't wait to taste you..." he whispered into my ear, as he wet his finger with me and pushed it into my pussy. Now it was my turn to lean back onto the seat and enjoy his long fingers fuck me. After inserting another finger, I started to grind into him.

"Baby, your pussy feels so good! I love it when you're wet..." Oh my God, I felt myself cumming at the sound of his gravely low voice and the feel of his hard, nimble fingers. I started moaning softly into his ear and he increased his speed, hitting my g-spot again and again. I was biting my lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure! He knew it and wanted me to cum dripping down his fingers. I couldn't hold back, as I shuddered, a low moan escaped me and I felt my pussy tighten, and then release my juices around him. He pulled back, satisfied with my response, and looked into my eyes as he inserted both fingers into his mouth and sucked on them greedily. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me, my juices in between our tongues...

If this was just the flight, I couldn't wait for the rest of the weekend!