Vice Cop Ch. 06

Story Info
Hudson & Lexa team up after the Policeman's Ball.
13.4k words
4.54
13.6k
3

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously on Vice Cop, Hudson went undercover at a costume party in The Hamptons in hopes of discovering a notorious Madame's wild sex party and drug operation. Lexa an Detective Mason went to the party unaware that their hostess was really the wanted Madame. Hudson's Corvette was bombed and he was mildly wounded by a gun shot. In this chapter, Hudson and Lexa team up as undercover cops for the first time. If you wish to skip all the action and storyline, read SCENE TEN for a brief oral and anal sex scene between a villainous foreign couple staying at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.

*

ONE Hudson was named after the Hudson River, his father's way of honoring New York and it was his belief that his son would become a New York City hero. Following in his father's footsteps, Hudson Banach only wished his father were alive to see that he had become a cop. Hudson carried a small black and white photo of his deceased father under his cap. He admired him, revering him as the soul of masculinity and strength. He had survived dark and dangerous times during Mafia-controlled Sicily and he had provided for his family upon immigrating to New York City. Since Hudson could remember, he had lived with family in Middle Village, Queens....

It was Hudson's birthday. He was twenty nine. It also happened to be the day before New Years Eve. He had hoped he'd spent a quiet, uneventful birthday but his mother, whom everyone called Mamma Banach, went all out and threw him a big Italian style banquet. Everyone showed up: Uncle Vitto and his wife came over from Miami, Professor Goldstein, other uncles and aunts from his father's side of the family and his younger siblings Alyssa and twenty year old Angelo. They made a big fuss over him, scattering confetti everywhere in the dining room, playing Frank Sinatra music and Italian folk songs that the family had always enjoyed. They feasted on Mamma Banach's terrific Italian gourmet meals.

Hudson smiled a lot and looked appreciative but deep down, he wished he could disappear right there and then. All his life, family had come first and though he adored his family, he was sharply aware that he was nearing thirty and he wanted to move out of the family home and into his own place. Lately, also, his loving family was getting on his nerves.

"Family, I have some good news," he said as everyone ate their dessert, "I found an apartment in Bensonhurst Brooklyn. The rent I can afford and Professor, I'll be able to get to your place in Park Slope much faster now I believe."

"Oh, that's wonderful, my boy," the Professor remarked.

"And now you tell us?" Mamma Banach said, "why wasn't I the first to know about this, you're own mother."

"Oh, Ma. I meant to tell you but I didn't get the chance and I thought now was the perfect time. So if anyone cares to take a look at my new place, I'll be there by the end of the week."

"Is this because you've found a live-in girlfriend?" smart-alecky Alyssa said, "is it that blind date you had some time ago with help from the Professor."

Hudson frowned at the veiled reference to Lexa.

"No. Not her. Not anyone. I will be living alone for the time being. I thought it was about time. I mean I am nearly thirty." "Well, if you want me to have grandchildren, you better hurry and find yourself a wife," said Mamma Banach, "you're my oldest and you haven't had kids. I'm not going to wait until Angelo has a family; I'm getting older by the minute."

Everyone chuckled.

"I don't think I want a wife, just a girlfriend," said Angelo. The problem is you're too picky, Hudson. Whatever happened to that Sonya Romandini, the girl you were head over heels for in high school?" said his brother Angelo.

"She was a nice girl," Mamma Banach exclaimed, "and an Italian. She was perfect for you but you had to louse it up somehow."

"I didn't louse it up, Ma," Hudson said, "she moved to LA to pursue her modeling career. She didn't think I was good enough for her just because I'm a cop."

He briefly remembered their night in Atlantic City not long ago but his mind returned to the present. He hated that everyone was being so nosy about his love life.

"You know what kind of girls love cops? Nurses," said Uncle Vitto, "my own Nancy here was a nurse for many years in Atlanta, isn't' that right, hun? Find yourself a good girl, Hudson. Look for nurses, teachers or a Church going Catholic."

"But only if she's Roman Catholic," Mamma Banach added.

"Or a nice Jewish girl," said the Professor who was himself Jewish.

"I don't think it's any of you guys' business who I choose," Hudson said.

"Hudson, that was very rude," his mother reprimanded him.

"Well, that's my news," Hudson said, as if to say he considered the conversation finished.

But it was far from over. The rest of the evening was a continuous flow of conversation. Everyone got to open their mouth.

"How's Miami, Mr. Vitto?" the Professor asked him, "I'd love to retire there myself some day but I don't think I can bring myself to leave New York City's fine arts scene."

"Well, you really gotta want to live there and if you can thrive in humid and hot weather, it's paradise," said Vitto.

"Mamma Banach, can you make some more coffee please?" Aunt Nacy said.

"When are you going to take me to see The New York Yankees, Hudson?" Angelo inquired

"Alyssa, don't play with your food. Have another cream pie, Professor," said Mamma.

"When's your next vacation, Hudson? You should come to Miami," Uncle Vitto said," we can go to the Gator Bowl seeing as you like football more than baseball."

"Did you see that new Madonna music video on MTV "Papa Don't Preach, Alyssa?" one of her cousins asked her.

"I don't care for that crazy gal," Nancy, Vitto's wife said, "she's giving American gals a really bad name."

"Oh, she's just an entertainer, Aunt Nancy; I'm sure in real life she's not that wild."

"Did you remember to tape Miami Vice, Hudson? I like that show, too," said Angelo.

"Yeah, I did, and also taped The A-Team and Magnum P.I."

"That Tom Selleck is a really good actor," said Aunt Nancy.

"Hudson, I've recently taken an interest in musicals," the Professor said, "would you like to come see CATS with me?"

"Hudson, I can hook you up with one of Nancy's single girlfriends. She's a secretary at my lawyer's offices. Her name's Samantha and she has legs from here to yaya and a great pair of boobs."

"Vitto, I don't want you talking like that in front of the children --"

"Children? What children? Alyssa is a teenager now, right and Angelo is over eighteen now. They hear this kind of language and worse in the movies. Speaking of movies, did anyone see Madonna's Desperately Seeking Susan? I'm telling you, that girl shouldn't act and should just stick to singing. Let's hope she gives up acting.

"Don't smoke in the house, Vitto. Now, everyone sit still. I'm going to see if the cake is ready. Hudson, you don't have to tell us what you're going to wish for."

I can tell you what I wish for, Hudson thought. I wish to find a wife and buy a house. I want a brand new car since my last one exploded.

As they blabbed on and on, "Finniculi Finnicula" played in the background from an LP near the kitchen. Hudson wanted to get up and leave, leave them chattering on because they had the energy to do it all night long but he grinned and bore it as best he could.

TWO

The Police Man's Ball was on again, this time on New Years' Eve which for the cops meant double the fun at one party. Hudson Banach was feeling blue. In all his years as a cop, he had never brought a date or girlfriend, whereas the other cops on the force brought their arm candy girlfriends or dates. The Ball was usually the same each year. There was modern dance music, good food, including haute cuisine and lobster prepared for them by skilled chefs, and there was plenty of wine and alcohol. The Ball was usually held in a ballroom at one of New York City's fine hotels. This year the party was to be held on a yacht anchored in the New York City Harbor.

Hudson was at the Professor's home in Brooklyn, dressed up in a well-tailored suit, only about half hour before the party began. The Professor made him some warm tea and they sat down by the roaring fire. The Professor had recently bought himself a cat, an orange-yellow whiskered mutt, and he was stroking it and petting it gently. He had an LP record playing and it was opera, soprano Maria Callas' hardcore voice blaring. Hudson finished his tea and bowed his head a bit.

"What's wrong, Hudson? "the Professor said to him, "is it because you're still single and you wanted to bring a girl to the Ball again?"

"Well, duh, Professor," he replied in a curt tone, "I really don't want to go but I'm going anyways just for a show and because I have nothing else to do."

"My boy, I really think you need a boost of confidence. Surely women love the man in the uniform. Isn't being a good cop enough? And you're very attractive."

"I don't make as much money as some women would prefer I make," he replied, remembering Sonya who had abandoned him in Atlantic City.

"Well, you're not going to be a millionaire on a cop's salary that much is true, but you know, money and social standing isn't everything. If every girl you meet is only interested in those things, then they don't prioritize good character. Look, you need to pull yourself together. Go to that ball, have a good time and if you want, I can look for another girl to go out with you on a blind date, seeing as Miss Lexa O'Neil and you didn't work things out."

"Don't mention her."

"She really is wonderful and I've gotten over my issue with her being a cop. I know that in my day such things were unheard of- women working any kind of job other than being mothers, but times have changed. Women are in the work force and making a difference in society."

"Yeah, but I don't want to be involved with a woman who is a cop, or any sort of authority figure. It's just not in my nature."

"Well, I won't argue with you. Go on now, have fun at the ball."

THREE Hudson made up his mind that he would indeed have fun, even despite the misery that was gnawing his insides on account of his seemingly endless bachelorhood. He was dressed up in a long-sleeved dress shirt, without a tie and open to the navel, and dark slacks.

He had always worn a full suit before or a tuxedo but this time around he felt he had no need to dress up. It wasn't as if any girl was going to notice him. The only girls at the Policeman's Ball were the other cop's girls and Lexa O'Neil, who, like him, had always gone to the ball without a date.

The urgent need for vice was calling him again, and before he arrived at the harbor where the boat was docked, he went to a bar downtown. He loathed going to bars and had only gone to a few, and never with the intention of picking up a girl. He had gone with his Uncle Vitto before he had married Nancy to play pool, smoke, drink and watch sports on the bar's television. He knew that drinking could be addictive and he had always avoided that particular vice. Being a cop, who constantly arrested drunken drivers, he knew he could not drink too much himself.

But tonight, he felt like drinking as much as he wanted and even more than he should. The bar was as crowded as could be expected on New Years' Eve. It was nine thirty in the evening, and already the atmosphere was heavy with the anticipation of New Year's typical celebratory madness. Men and women were chatting up a storm, as well as smoking in thick clouds, listening to music and dancing to it on the small dance floor. There were several bar tenders at work, and lots of girls eager for fun. A mock ball like the one on Time's Square hung over the ceiling and Hudson knew it was going to drop when it stroke midnight.

"Relax" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood was playing as Hudson took his seat and ordered himself a scotch. Nothing light for tonight, he thought. He figured he'd order more than on scotch on the rocks and then just a lot of beer. He looked around, his eyes surveying the girls. Only one girl was staring back at him, despite the fact that she appeared to be with a guy, who was putting his arm around her waist.

She was dressed in a denim jacket, a tight skirt and her hair was as high and puffy as the girls who appeared on the soap opera Dynasty, which his little sister Alyssa watched religiously, despite Mamma's objections to "soap operas" being smut. She had a naughty quality to her but that did not surprise him. Only the naughty girls seemed to be drawn to him, never the good ones.

She excused herself from her boyfriend or date and approached Hudson.

"Buy a lady a drink?" she said to him.

"What about your boyfriend over there?" Hudson said to her.

"He's not my boyfriend," she replied, but Hudson did not believe her.

This is a girl playing head games, thought Hudson. Well, maybe he could still have fun with this girl, maybe even take her to bed, if only to relieve his stress. He looked at her more closely now that she was directly in front of him. She was short, had nice boobs and legs. She looked to be twenty one, and obviously had been drinking herself to a stupor already.

"You don't need any more drinks," Hudson said to her.

"Ok, maybe I don't, but you sure do. You look so uptight and mysterious sitting alone here. So what are you, an FBI agent, with the CIA? I didn't know you guys partied."

"I like to party, babe," Hudson said, "in fact I'm going to one tonight. But you gotta be a cop to go."

"You're a cop?"

"That's right. But I'm off duty."

He said this with that naughty smile and look in his eye, letting her know that he was free for sex. The girl eyed him up and down, and she looked pleased with his handsome, muscular appearance. But the girl looked like she had something else in mind.

"I don't like cops," she said to him, "I'm always getting in trouble with the cops."

"Oh yeah? You do marijuana or cocaine?"

"I smoke pot. My friends do it a lot and hey, when in Rome --"

"Are you on something right now?"

"No I'm not. Hey, cop, I'd like to see you drink more than my boyfriend over there."

Hudson looked over at the guy who had been with her. He was drinking and looking over at them with an expressionless and bored face, as if he didn't care what his own girlfriend was doing. The girl brazenly put a hand on Hudson's thigh. She whispered something into his ear that made Hudson hot.

"You really think you're boyfriend won't mind?" Hudson said to her.

John Parr's "St. Elmo's Fire" which was a song Hudson really liked, played in the bar. The girl moved her hand up his thigh and stopped right over his crotch. Hudson got her hand and raised it to his lips, kissing her hand.

"He won't mind it if I gave you a lap dance right now. He likes it when other guys find me attractive and do things to me. We have an open relationship. I don't mind him being with other girls."

"Open relationship?"

"Join the twenty first century, cop. Yes, you know, kinda of like swingers except we're not married. When we do marry, we'll still be with other people whenever we want to."

"I see."

"So how about it?" she said, already lying on her back on the floor.

People were staring at the girl and wondered what was going on. Hudson finished his first drink and then ordered another one. It was beer. He then kneeled before the girl on the floor.

"Do it," she said as she lifted up her top to reveal her flat and sexy stomach and belly button.

Hudson poured the beer on her stomach and then leaned his head down to lick it off her. He did this slowly and she squirmed and smiled a bit, thoroughly enjoying it. The young guys closest to them burst into cheers, cat calls and applause.

"Lick it," they said, referring to a certain part of her anatomy.

But Hudson continued to lave her stomach and abdomen, slowly, sensually, with his hands on the waistband of her skirt, tugging at it but not pulling it down. More beer followed and the girl took off her top, showing off her breasts and rosy nipples. Hungrily, Hudson licked them, but only after having poured alcohol over them. His head was spinning. The entire bar was spinning in his eyes in a fast circular motion and he felt like he was on some kind of amusement park ride. He didn't care that he was doing something so lewd and shameless. No one seemed to care after a while and continued to party.

The boyfriend, who had been watching, finally came up to Hudson. He had a different look on his face now, one of annoyance.

"Ok, get off my girl," he said, but his tone was not angry, just casual.

Hudson knew that he should comply but he continued to lick the girl's breasts until he felt sated.

"Ok, that's enough," the guy said trying to pick up Hudson.

The guy was smaller in build than Hudson. Hudson looked down at him and then smiled. He was drunk. He burst into laughter and walked away, his eyes on the girl. She looked back at him.

"Hey," she shouted," if you really are a cop, I had fun but if you're not and you lied to me and you're one of those male strippers who go to bachelorette parties dressed up like a cop, I'll look you up."

"Don't count on it," Hudson said and left the bar.

FOUR

The yacht where the Policeman's Ball was being held was big enough for many guests on its deck. It looked like it was built only for parties at sea, in fact. It was docked by the harbor with the most grandiose view of Manhattan. The moon was full that night and glistened in white and silver over the waters. The Twin Towers were in sight not too far away and the many high rise buildings which were lit up as radiantly as night stars.

Because his car had blown up in the Hamptons, Hudson had walked to the harbor. As it turned out, not even walking got the alcohol out of his system and he intended to drink even more at the Ball. He saw that many were already aboard partying and eating the gourmet meals at the buffet. Pretty girls in "prom" style gowns of many colors and shades walked about, socializing with each other or with their boyfriends. The guys were in fancy suits and tuxedoes. As he got on board, he looked up and noticed Lexa O'Neil, her elbows resting on the sides of the boat, with a far-off look in her eye and enjoying the night air. She looked absolutely gorgeous, like a vision, and the moonlight over her body gave her the illusion of mysterious and divine beauty. She was wearing the same blue sequin gown she had worn to The Hamptons.

"Do you remember when we met, that's the day I knew you were my pet. I wouldn't tell you how much I loved you. Come with me my love, to the Sea, the Sea of Love. I wouldn't tell you how much I loved you --"

As the Honeydripper's romantic song "Sea of Love" played on, Hudson felt miserable at heart. It seemed to be speaking of him, of Lexa, of that night he first met her sitting like a princess by a fireplace at the Professor's home. Damn her, he thought, she has to be here. He comforted himself with the fact she was alone again, much like he was, without a date. But then, as he walked onto the deck, he saw that Detective Mason Holmes, in a tux, drink in hand approached Lexa and gave her the drink. They smiled and conversed and were standing intimately close.

* * * *

Blondie's "Call Me" blared as the party continued. It was now approaching midnight. Hudson had been drinking every available alcoholic beverage at the party -- martinis, sex on the beach, wine, cocktails and more scotch. He was eating a hell of a lot too, which he never did. The guys on the force, used to eating heavily at parties, watched Hudson in amazement as he pigged out on the variety of dishes prepared by the Cuban Chef, who had prepared dinner parties at the Oscars in Hollywood the previous year. Lexa noticed that he was only acting strangely every time he looked over at her.