Video Game Vixen Ch. 03

Story Info
Sanaa gets with Jeff once more.
3.9k words
4.57
61.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I awoke in Nisi's bed. Nisi's front was pressed against my back, and her arm was around my waist. I yawned, stretching about as well as I could without knocking either of us off the bed. I slid out from Nisi's arms after a minute and went into the bathroom. After a quick pee and washing my face, I looked into the mirror. I'd have to ask Nisi to fix the back of my hair where the rain had ruined it... and I had the telltale I've been drinking dark circles I get under my eyes... but other than that I was good.

I went back into Nisi's room, picking up the swimsuit and shorts I had left in there on the floor yesterday and snatching an elastic band to put my hair up so I could avoid the water. I fixed my hair up into a but and the walked into the bathroom. I pulled off the large t-shirt Nisi had given me to sleep in over my head and turned on the shower. I yawned once more, and then stepped in. After the initial shock of the water hitting my body I closed my eyes and groped for the soap. Humming, I started to soap my breasts, enjoying the feel of the suds moving down my body.

I felt an extra hand all of a sudden and gasped, then opened my eyes. Nisi was behind me, smiling.

"I figured you could use some help waking up." She said, tracing my nipple with her finger. I smiled back. Nisi grabbed my hands, taking a scarf from behind my back she lifted my hands to the shower curtain and tied them there. She took the soap and covered every inch of my body. I shivered as she tickled and teased everywhere, then let the water rinse me clean.

She stooped before me, smiling as she kneeled and lifted my legs so that they were resting on her shoulders. She gave my pussy a little lick, like a kitten getting it's first taste of milk, then a little harder. She soon had my head spinning and I crossed my legs behind her head to push her deeper into my pussy, wishing I could grip her head with my arms. She pulled her head back then.

"You bitch!" I gasped. I was almost there. My pussy ached for relief and Nisi just sat there smiling. "Fucking hell Nisi! Finish the job." Nisi grinned.

"Say please." She said, giving my pussy a leisurely lick.

"What?" I answered, trying to clamp her head and fuck her face at the same time.

"Say please..." she stuck her tongue in my pussy and swirled it once.

"Oh god please!" I moaned. Nisi grinned and bit my clit. I screamed in pleasure as I came, flooding her face and mouth with my juices. Nisi licked and sucked everything, cleaning my pussy slowly and in the course giving me a few more little orgasms. Nisi grinned and stood up, letting my legs slide to the shower floor. I caught my breath, my sides heaving as I leaned against the wall. She untied my arms and, giving me a quick kiss, left the bathroom. I turned off the water and stepped out, picking up a towel and drying myself.

I pulled my suit on and took the elastic band off my hair. I convinced Nisi to fix my hair and drop me at work. I stood at the gate for a while, sighing and considering turning around and walking back to Nisi's. But then Evan, one of the other lifeguards, waved me over to his stand. I walked over there, crossing a few of the early morning swimmers.

"Hey Ev." I said. Evan leaned down.

"Where were you yesterday? Jeff was going crazy." Evan's green eyes peered into mine.

"I had something to take care of." I sighed. Evan lowered himself from the tower.

"You came for a minute though. I found your bag in the commons." Evan started walking in that direction. I followed him. "I put it under the lost and found desk." We walked and talked, my eyes quickly scanned the area, but Jeff was nowhere in sight. Probably in the closet with Shari again. I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't answer me." Evan said, leaning against the door to the lost and found. I looked up at him.

"huh?" I said.

"I asked what you're doing tomorrow night." Evan smiled at me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jeff on the couch in the commons. I smiled back at him and adjusted my position, bringing my chest up and tilting my head to the side.

"Nothing... yet" I said, smiling. "It's my birthday though."

"Oh really?" Evan leaned closer to me. "Well... could I interest you in dinner?" I looked at him, hiding my shock. Evan had never shown that he was interested in me. I tilted my head the other direction and noticed Jeff's face. He was staring with this look... not quite hurt but not quite upset but not quite normal... A contented smirk covered my face, and I quickly turned it into a sexy grin.

"Sounds like a plan."

"I'll pick you up at 7:30ish." Evan said. He picked my bag up from under the counter. "I've got to get back to my station. My partner hasn't shown up yet and if something happens, it's my ass on the line. He smiled again. "See ya later."

I grinned and walked into the commons towards the locker rooms. Jeff hopped off the couch and followed me, sitting on the bench in front of my locker as I pulled off my shorts and vest.

"Where did you go yesterday?" He asked, folding his arms around his chest. I turned to look at him.

"I had something to take care of." I said. Thank god for momma. I had her attitude and Jeff knew it. When I'm pissed off he usually knows to stay out of my way... but not today.

"Like what?"

"None of your business." I hissed. "It was personal."

"What? Family business? Don't forget cuz, I am family." Jeff said, standing up. When he stood up to me, I felt a shot through my pussy. Even standing up to me, he could still get that reaction. "What the hell was so important?" My eyes narrowed. At this point in time I was like a snake ready to strike. I knew I didn't want to start anything at work. No one needed to know all of my business.

"Don't worry about it..." I dripped icily. "Go deal with one of your employees or something." I slammed my locker shut and pushed past him. I could hear him slam his fist into a locker behind me, but I didn't care.

Let him keep Shari, that little slut. Let him fuck her silly.

Let him.

My only choice home that night, sadly, was Jeff. Nisi called my cell a few minutes before closing time, apologizing. Her momma had called her and asked her to work an emergency shift at the restaurant she owned. After a long apology full of little assurances and wicked promises, I hung up. All of the others had ditched early. It was Jeff's night to clean up. I sighed.

"Jeff, could you run me home real quick?" I asked. He turned, an indecipherable look on his face.

"I guess so." He said, letting his eyes stare into mine. It was a challenge of sorts. He was daring me to look away.

I did. I couldn't look at him and know that he... I turned my head from him, hiding the tear sliding from my eye.

The ride home was silent until I was about halfway home. Jeff was staring half heartedly at the road before him, and I knew it was coming.

"What the hell is your problem?" He asked. I jerked my head up to look at him.

"What?" I said, my eyes narrowing once more. He looked over at me.

"You know what I mean. Ever since it happened, you've been a total bitch." That boy did not just call me a bitch. It was time to let my ghetto out, I snaked my neck and my finger came up.

"Look, boy. Obviously I must have been the only one that that actually meant something to. I never, ever, thought you'd do something like that to me. How could you! You fucking bastard!"

"What the fuck are you talking about!?!" He yelled.

"I saw you you damn bastard!" I screamed, hitting him in his shoulder. "You and Shari! God-fucking-damnit!" I hit him again. He had gone quiet, his fingers gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were white.

"You saw..."

"Yes I did! God I'm always so stupid. I thought that maybe... whatever. Fuck it. It's all good. I fucked Nisi yesterday, so we're even." We pulled up to my house. I climbed out, yanking my bag along with me. "And don't look for me at work tomorrow. I'll be home. Happy fucking birthday to me." I slammed the door shut, then ran through the front door, tears burning in my eyes. I flung myself onto my bed and cried.

"Happy birthday to me..." I whispered to myself the next morning. Momma and daddy had left me early that morning. Daddy had a case that was taking all of his time, and he didn't think he'd be home until after midnight. Momma had gone for the day, first to work and then, after apologizing to me, said that her job was having an emergency staff meeting after normal hours.

I lazed about the house for the morning, playing my PS2© and busting out my Super Nintendo© to play the original Super Mario Bros™. Dominick called as I was deep into level 6-3 and asked me to run to the mall with him real quick. He had called me early that morning to tell me happy birthday, and I had told him I had taken the day off. He picked me up an hour later. I felt nothing like cute, so I wore a wifebeater with a pair of baggy dickies.

Dominick did his usual. Checking out FYE and Electronics Boutique for any new games he might want to check out. I walked behind him like a ghost, not really looking at anything. I felt hollow, and watching the couples moving around me made me feel even worse. I couldn't take anymore after a while, and asked Dominick to take me home. He obliged, and it didn't help that the station he had the car radio on kept playing those old school love songs my momma loved.

Back at home I couldn't even play my Mario game anymore. Hell, I didn't want to do anything but cry. But I couldn't. It was about 5:30, and I figured I should at least make a halfway decent effort at looking cute.

After an hour long bath where I reluctantly touched up my pussy hair, (as much as I didn't want to, god, that part of my body I didn't want anyone to use for a while) and shaved my armpits, I stood in front of my closet. I had thrown several outfits on my bed and pulled on a pair of black panties and a matching bra. I put a denim mini on my desk chair and searched for a top. I found a tan top after a while. It had turquoise lacing and a large turquoise stone on the chest. I had to take off the bra as below the stone was a long slit until it pooled around my waist. The back was open as the dress was held by a tie behind my neck and the fabric around my waist.

I pulled them on at about 6:30, along with a pair of tan heeled sandals. I did my make-up, and if I was in a better mood I would have said I looked hot. Hell, if I was in a better mood I would have told Evan to go on without me and stayed home and raped myself.

But instead... I went on and got into the car when Evan came by. And I smiled and laughed and giggled and flirted. God... I couldn't even believe I was hurting. Maybe it wasn't as deep as I thought it was. So Evan and I went to dinner where I enjoyed myself, oddly enough. We went to the beach afterwards. I pulled my shoes off and wiggled my feet in the sand.

It was all so perfect. We stopped on a sand dune, sitting in the swaying grass. Evan leaned over and kissed me, pushing at me softly until I was lying in the grass. I put my arms around him and kissed him back. His hands went to my sides, gently tickling.

But then... he reached for my breasts, gripping them hard.

"No Evan." I said.

"Oh c'mon baby..." He said, and reached into my shirt. I pushed at his shoulders.

"I said no." His other hand reached under my skirt and he palmed my pussy. "NO!" I slapped him. He pushed off of me as I scrambled to get up, raising my fists. If anything, I was going down scrapping.

"You fucking bitch..." He said, touching the side of his mouth where I had busted his lip. "Parading yourself in front of me... leading me on like that..." He turned his head. "Fuck you. Get your own self home." He stood and strode across the sand. My arms lowered and a tear fell down my cheek as I stood and crossed the dunes, taking the quickest route to the street. God I was turning into a baby. A week ago I would have really kicked his ass had he dared to touch me like that.

I was walking blindly, my arms crossed over my chest. It was way after midnight. I passed a few houses, but hardly anyone lived out this far and the few I passed, all the lights were out.

Except one house. I walked slowly up the familiar walk. The car was in the yard, so I knew he was home. God... what would he think of me... I sighed as I pushed the doorbell to my Uncle Ray's house.

Jeff pulled the door open after a minute. "Yeah?" He asked. He was wearing his boxers and he looked like he had just rolled out of bed. I looked up into his eyes. He was so beautiful, so perfect. I just wanted to lean in close and kiss him.

Instead, I fell against his chest, crying. My own chest was heaving and my heart was racing. Jeff pulled me into the door, closing it behind the two of us. He told me sit on the couch and went and got me a glass of water.

"What happened?" He asked, coming from the kitchen. He put the glass in front of me and sat on the coffee table. I looked up at him, and fresh tears came to my eyes. Was this really Jeff? The one who had shared that wonderful experience... or was it the other one? The one who had let Shari suck him? My shoulders shook as a fresh fit of sobs boiled to the surface. Jeff came and sat next to me, putting his arms around me and stroking my head gently.

"Sanaa... what's wrong?" I gave one more deep breath, then opened my mouth.

"Evan... he..." I couldn't say it.

"Evan what?" I sighed and told him what Evan had done on the beach. Jeff's face became darker with every word, and I knew what was coming. He stood up suddenly, slamming his fist into his hand. I looked up at him, suddenly feeling even worse now that I had told him. "Did Evan go home?" He asked, looking around for what I could only guess were his car keys.

"He... yes, maybe, I don't know." I hung my head. "He just left me. I don't know what he did after that." How could Jeff be able to do this? To hurt me like that then come to my rescue so suddenly? Another tear rolled down my cheek. Jeff came over and put a hand on my shoulder. He helped me to stand up and took me into his brother's room.

"Sleep here tonight, Hunter is still visiting friends for a few days." Jeff said. He left me in the doorway of the room, staring around. He came back a few minutes later and gave me an old worn out t-shirt, then left the room once again. I stepped into the room, pulling off my clothes, including my panties and shoes and then slipped the shirt over my head.

I climbed into Hunter's bed, drawing the covers around my neck. As I tried to get comfortable, the past few days raced through my head. I looked over at the clock. 2:07 A.M. I turned over, pulling the covers over my head. As I did, I lifted the t-shirt I had on partially. The sheet slipped across my pussy suddenly. I rolled over and curled into the fetal position, my hand firmly on my lips. That always helped me sleep. Not this time however. There was something I had to know. I got up and padded across the room and down the hall to Jeff's room. I couldn't hear anything behind the door, so I figured he was asleep. I pushed it open.

Jeff was lying on his bed, his eyes closed. Upon a whim, I entered his room, and sat on his bed next to his side.

He was so beautiful... I leaned over, taking in his features. As I did, I leaned too far, losing my balance. I fell on top of his chest. He didn't move, but when I sat up, he was looking at me.

"Sanaa`?" I looked at him as his mouth formed my name.

"Jeff... I had to ask..." I said, suddenly looking away.

"What?" he said, sitting up.

"Why... you..." I turned away. I couldn't look at him when I asked. "Why you and Shari" He cut me off.

"I don't know why." He said, shaking his head. "I was at your tower waiting for you to show up and we started to talk and she kept saying some ignorant things, and I was tired as hell because I had been up all night thinking of you... and then she showed up and we were talking and the next thing I knew we were in that closet." He closed his eyes. "Believe me, I never meant to hurt you." He sat up, putting his arms around me.

I had drifted off into memory. "Do you remember when..." I whispered, holding his hand on my shoulder. "When momma took that picture of us at the park a few years back, and you kissed me?" I said it all as if drifting on a cloud. Jeff smiled and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"How could I forget?" He said, his breath tickling my ear. "You were so beautiful... always so beautiful..." He kissed my shoulder. "I just wanted to kiss you so badly when I saw you, and when everyone left, I had my chance." He kissed my neck. "And when I had done it once, I knew I would have to do it again and again..." He turned my head and kissed me.

I rolled my body so I was straddling him, my lips never leaving his. His arms traveled lower, holding my waist tightly. He leaned back onto the pillow, bringing me with him before rolling me below him. He pulled at my T-shirt, lifting it over my head. I smiled at him as he leaned down, kissing my throat softly. He stayed there for a while, kissing and licking my neck before heading downwards. His right hand left the bed and came to rest on my thigh, softly making slow circles.

As his mouth found my nipples, his fingers slid into my pussy. He softly moved them around, pressing and feeling everywhere he could reach. Stretching my walls and then coaxing them back into shape. He sat up and pulled off his boxers, then spread my legs.

Kissing me first, he moved slowly down my body, kissing my navel as he stared up at me. I ran my hands over his hair as he continued, then moved back up to my face. He carefully directed his dick at my aching pussy. He looked into my eyes as he penetrated, the head just inside my lips. I nodded at him as a tear slid down my cheek. He pushed, placing his dick all the way in. I gasped. It felt so right having his dick there in me. He raised my hands above my head, gripping them with one hand, and started to move on top of me.

He entered slowly, pulling back almost the whole way before sinking into me again. I began to moan softly as he pinched my left nipple.

"Oh god Jeff..." I said, feeling him push at my womb. He started to go faster, pulling almost the whole way out and then slamming into me. I'd never felt one guy take me like this. I was almost delirious with pleasure. "Oh... Fuck me Jeff. Fuck me Cuz. Put your dick in deep!" I started to scream. Jeff was panting above me.

"Can you feel that?" He asked, pounding me with each word, punctuating each word with a thrust deep into me. I came as he continued talking. "You came you little bitch? That's good, cause I ain't through with you yet cuz." He rolled over so I was on top, and took a firm grip of my hips. He held me in place for a minute before thrusting into me, bouncing me and bringing me back down.

"Oh Fuck! Jeff!" I screamed. He was filling up every part of me, talking nasty in my ear as he pinched and abused my nipples. I came again.

"What'd I say to you... I'm not through with you yet." He turned me over, positioning me on the bed with my ass in his face. He smacked my ass once before thrusting his dick back into my pussy. I moaned and my arms gave out, leaving me face first in the mattress, biting my lip in pain and pleasure.

He slapped my ass again. "Take that you fucking bitch... you feel that you little slut?" God he knew how to get me hot. I picked myself up and started pushing back against his dick, raising so my ass met his front on every stroke. He started to breathe heavy again, and I knew he was close. I rolled over, his dick coming out of my pussy. I was in charge now, and I knew what position I wanted. He knew as well, lifting my legs and holding my knees in the crooks of his elbows as he entered me again. As he laid on top of me I linked my ankles behind his back.

12