Village Sex

Story Info
Indian boy gets caught jerking off.
908 words
2.76
126.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joe20
joe20
2 Followers

Hi

I'm a British Indian ,I often visit India to meet relatives, this is a true incident it happened wit me while I was visiting my uncle in a small village.

I took a bus cause it is fun watching village ladies and getting a hard on and making them feel it, well I reached bout 7 in the morning my visit was a surprise uncle and aunty were very happy to see me ,aunty made tea for me and we chatted for a while.

I then got fresh and had breakfast my uncle asked me if I wanted to with them to the neighbourhood village but I had different plans I refused ,in bout 1 hour they left and aunty told me that a maid will come to clean , I was left alone the house was very old and huge so I went to check out rooms the room next to kitchen was big and had a huge window like a door bout 20 meters from the window there was some construction going on .the place was like haunted behind the construction was all jungle.

There was just a lady working there I couldn't see her face cause she was a bit far ,i opened the window she heard the noise and looked at me wow!!!! She was good may be in her early thirties my cock was hard and I wanted to jerk but I was afraid so I started rubbing it she saw me doing it and started staring .

There was no use so I went to see TV in the guest room there were some good Indian chicks on TV so I decided to jerk off my cock was hard I took it out I t was wet wit precum I started massaging it when suddenly I heard some one coughing I looked back and saw a lady in her mid thirties stand-in and watching me she was good she looked like an Indian actress named rambha I was shocked and stood up without keeping my cock inside she looked down and said "nice size " me coming back to senses shoved it inside and her who she is and came to know she is the maid I told her who I was and told her to make lemonade .

I went to the kitchen to ask if she'll tell to my uncle ,she was standing and was busy when I asked "what's your name "Rita ". Please don't tell this to my uncle ,i wont tell but u have to pay 500 rupees I was ready and paid her .she asked me if she can help me . I looked at her and asked her that I wanna jerk off in front of the lady working next to us she looked out and said let me first check your dick and she herself took it out it was sticky and limp .the moment she took it in her hand it was rock hard she bend down and came near to it ,it was a bit smelly cause I didn't take shower for 1 day she pulled the fore skin back and wit her one finger cleaned it and licked it .

She said she has a plan she told me to go to next room and shout at the lady and open the cock and start jerking , I went and shouted she looked at me and I took my dick out and started jerking she was zapped , she didn't move and her eyes were stuck on me suddenly she started shouting and started walking towards me I kept on jerking until she was on the window shouting Rita's name ,she knew her there she comes Rita I quickly stuffed it back in my pants ,she came and asked what's the problem , the lady was shouting and said this motherfucker was jerking in front of me Rita looked at me and asked I said yes now she told the lady "cum on what's the problem he's young his dick is hard throughout the day so what if he was jerking off forget it Tina u want hell pay u 500 she looked at me and said ok , I gave her the money she was looking down at my crotch ,Rita said tell me honestly since how long u haven't tasted a dick Tina, she looked at her and said 6 years after husbands death ,cum on lets try his cock Rita said and took my cock out and started playing wit it she pulled Tina by her hand until her head was next to my cock and guided my cock in her mouth wow!!!!!! It was great they both sucked my cock lick lollypop ,Rita asked me to tell when I'm bout to cum cause she wanted me to cum on her palm when I was near to cum she stopped sucking and asked Tina to jerk me and I came like thunder in her palm she then massaged my cock wit my cum and sucked it clean it was great !!!!! She told she loved sperm and was a sperm freak ,I thanked Tina she kissed my cock and promised to come back and I fucked Rita every day till I left ,and also she once made me cum on a piece of bread and ate it .

This was my best holidays till today .

joe20
joe20
2 Followers