Virginal Tits Ch. 02

Story Info
Busty brunette and teacher enjoy her sex ed.
9.4k words
4.57
48.8k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers

Suzanne knocked at Tim's hotel room door at 8 AM dressed in a casual but business-like skirt and blouse. He welcomed her with a brief kiss and she wheeled her small suitcase inside. Tim lifted her bag onto the folding luggage rack and indicated which dresser drawers were empty.

Suzanne unpacked quickly hanging up one suit and some blouses and skirts, filling one drawer and putting a toiletry bag in the bathroom. As Suzanne was unpacking, Tim said, "Last night was great for me. I hope you feel the same way. Since you're here I guess you haven't had any second thoughts about staying an extra night with me."

"Last night was incredible. I'm looking forward to more foreplay and orgasms today." Suzanne hesitated and then continued, "There's one thing though. I feel I owe you a confession of sorts."

"Oh?

"Everything I told you yesterday was true but I left out a little. I told you that I'd thought of you many times over the years since we last saw each other. That's true but I omitted saying was that most of the times I was masturbating while thinking about the big dick Bill had seen. You were Tim- the guy with the big cock who was fucking me. In fact, after my divorce I bought a relatively large dildo and named it "Tim'.

"After I got my tits done I fantasized about you more. Since you'd been with the date with the big tits at that wedding I figured you like big tits. I figured now that I had great tits you'd want to fuck me for sure and so I masturbated thinking of meeting you by chance and getting fucked by your big cock. My 'Tim' got a lot of use."

"Well, that's...flattering. I never knew anybody masturbated while thinking of me. I hope I lived up to your fantasies."

"Yes; actually your cock is bigger than I'd envisioned it. But there's more."

"Oh?"

"I bumped into a guy from your company about two months ago. I asked if you still worked there and he said you did. Since I knew you were in the Sales Division I thought you'd probably be coming to this Trade Show. I knew I was scheduled to come so I started thinking my fantasy might come true. When I registered two days ago I confirmed you were on the list so I was looking to 'bump into you' for a day and a half before we finally met yesterday. I figured if I could bump into you and you weren't married or anything my tits would seduce you- and I was right.

"Everything I told you yesterday about feeling comfortable and being able to fuck you with less embarrassment since I knew you was all true. I just didn't tell you that I was trying to bump into you. I hope that doesn't turn you off or make you think less of me. I'm not a stalker and I do have very nice tits..."

"Wow. Well, I guess I feel less like a pig for staring at your tits. You were using them to lure me. It's really ironic that I fell for your hair and legs first. Wow. You've really surprised me but no I don't think of you as a stalker. You could have drugged me and tied me up; I'd still be having a great time."

"Great. I'm relieved. I wanted to tell you yesterday but everything was going so well I didn't want to mess it up."

"Everything's fine."

Tim inquired as to what clothes Suzanne had with her for dinner at a restaurant similar to where they'd gone the prior night. He noted the outfit should include the high heels she'd worn the previous day and a skirt; pants were not an option. She pointed out a skirt and blouse in the open closet and he nodded his approval. Tim then said, "Sit down for a minute and let me throw out some thoughts for today." Suzanne sat on the edge of the bed and looked eager to listen. Tim then continued, "After the morning seminars we'll have the day to ourselves. I thought we'd have a light lunch at the café next to the hotel pool. Then we'll go shopping. I'd like to buy some sexy lingerie for you to wear for dinner. I've always felt lingerie was a great mood setter."

"Okay. But you don't need to buy me things. I can afford to buy my own lingerie."

"No. Part of the mood flows from the man's selecting and paying for the items. Let me put it another way. I'm proposing that I will dictate what lingerie you wear for the evening. If you're agreeable with that you can see why I should pay. On another occasion when you're making the purchase decisions payment might be up to you but for today I'm telling you what to wear so I'll pay. "

Suzanne nodded and said, "Oh; you took me a little by surprise but okay on both counts. You can dictate the purchases and you can pay. I must really be a slut; my pussy just clenched a little as I agreed to wear whatever lingerie you select."

"I won't pick anything too crazy. Some nice lingerie will make you feel sexier. You have a beautiful feminine body. It should be adorned and displayed in silk, satin and lace. Of course I'll enjoy seeing you in the lingerie and undressing you. For example, if we can find them you'll be wearing a garter belt and stockings. I assume those are fashion accessories you don't normally wear. If we can't find a sexy garter belt you'll wear thigh high stockings that stay up by themselves. Your legs should be displayed at their best by stockings and heels.

"The day's schedule will be lunch followed by shopping until about 2. From 2 to 4 we'll come back here for some sex education. I want to treat you to a spa appointment at 4 or 4:30PM. I'll call down there to authorize the room charge; you might need to call to set up times for whatever services you want. I thought you should be pampered before our dinner date. You can get a massage, have your fingernails done, whatever you'd like. There's a hair salon with the spa. You can use their services but I want you to wear your hair down tonight. It's too beautiful to allow the salon to mess it all up in some 'style' they think is trendy."

"Okay. That sounds wonderful."

"I want you to relax at the spa and prepare yourself for a sexy evening in any way you wish. There's only one service that's required. I want you to get your bikini area waxed. I'm not telling you to get a full Brazilian where all of the hair is removed. I just want you to consciously prepare your intimate area for your lover. Ask for your Venus Mound to be trimmed and for a bikini wax; the details are up to you. Preparing for a sexual experience is part of the foreplay and will enhance our mutual pleasure." Tim hesitated and asked, "Are you still with me?"

"Yes. I'm going to be terribly embarrassed about the waxing but you're right. The thought of having my body prepared for sex with you is very erotic. I actually noticed the waxing section in the Spa menu yesterday. I wasn't about to get waxed anywhere but the bikini waxing entry was intriguing and sexy. Not to break the mood, but we should be heading downstairs to our seminars."

"Okay. To finish off my outline of today's schedule, I'm going to make dinner reservations for 7PM at a romantic place I've heard of but not tried. We'll leave for dinner about 6:45. Dinner might take us until about 8:30 and then we'll come back here so I can ravish you again."

Suzanne smiled and jokingly replied, "Yes professor."

They went downstairs to the meeting room area, agreed to meet at noon in the hotel lobby and went to their separate rooms.

When they went to lunch Suzanne noted that they were seated at a table set off from the other patrons. She suspected Tim had specifically requested a table with privacy and she was aroused by the sexual overtones of that. After placing their lunch orders Tim said, "I woke up this morning pinching myself as to whether I was dreaming or not about last evening. I've never had a beautiful woman offer herself to me for unlimited sex before. Then this morning you told me I was your sex toy long before we met. Being with you has been quite an experience."

Suzanne blushed and replied, "Well, you might say I'm just using your body. You're my higher quality more lifelike sex toy. You do have a very nice cock. Actually though and in all seriousness, based on last night I'd hope we can have a relationship that's more than just a slut and a cock. I'll settle for just your cock- it's what I asked for yesterday- but perhaps we could be more."

"I hope so, too. In fact, that's something I wanted to discuss. I'm thrilled to be your sex ed teacher. But I'm concerned that if I just run you through a bunch of sexual positions and experiences the quality of our sex will suffer and you won't get as much out of it as you should. In other words, I'm hoping we can see each other after today. It's too early to say whether we'll have a long term romance but I'd certainly hope we could be together for the indefinite future. I'm being selfish but I really can't have enough sex with you in just one day. We should blend your education into a relationship. I've enjoyed being with you; it hasn't just been sex. Going forward, we don't need to spend every minute in bed and I won't try to teach you something new at every turn. Of course, I'll still push your sexual boundaries but it will be out of lust rather than on a teaching schedule."

"I agree. Everything you just said is the best way to approach my learning and I'd like to see you beyond checkout time tomorrow. However, I do have one exception. By tomorrow morning I'll expect you to have completed my introductory courses in fellatio and cunnilingus. My ignorance about oral sex has been my biggest insecurity and I'm anxious to try both. I'd like to become adept at fellatio as soon as possible. For cunnilingus, I guess I don't really need any training but I would like to see what the fuss is all about."

"Well, you're very demanding but I accept the job. Of course, you understand that this will only be an introduction. You only achieve greatness through practice- repeated practice. Since you've established a deadline let's go back to the room right now for your first lessons. Shopping can wait."

As they rode up in the elevator Tim said, "As the first part of your lesson, I don't want to hear the word 'fellatio' again. You're going to learn how to suck a cock or how to 'give head' or how to give a blowjob. The second key lesson is that the right attitude is crucial. Some young women give blowjobs just to keep their date from demanding sex. That's not the right attitude. Both partners can get pleasure from a blowjob but the woman has to want to do it. If she's repulsed by sperm and won't swallow, that's not the right attitude. Most men would kill me for saying this but if you don't really want to give a blowjob you probably shouldn't. Now, remember, no fancy labels. It's a blowjob. I want to hear you say it. Say 'blowjob' and ask me to teach you."

Suzanne was embarrassed but then smiled, cleared her throat and replied in a soft sexy voice, "Tim, would you please teach me how to suck your cock?" As she spoke her hand ran lightly over the front of his pants. She continued in her seductive voice,"I want to learn how to give you a blowjob. Actually, not just a blowjob; I want to learn how to give you the wettest, nastiest and best blowjob you've ever had. I loved touching your hard cock yesterday and want to make love to it with my fingers and mouth." She ran her tongue over her lips in a suggestive manner and then said, "I'm afraid your cock is just too big for me to be able to get it all in my mouth but I'm eager to try. I want to blow you like a porn star would. Can you please teach me?"

Tim smiled broadly and told Suzanne she had great promise as a student. As they approached the room he noted that contrary to their talk of a relationship, 'Blowjob 101' wouldn't be very romantic. It would be a lesson and a little practice so she'd feel comfortable incorporating her new skill into future more romantic encounters. Suzanne agreed that a basic lesson was exactly what she needed but she hoped to progress to porn star quality soon. She'd need to practice.

Once in the hotel room Tim told Suzanne to strip to her bra and panties to avoid messing up her clothes. He stripped to his boxers and lay down on the bed on his back. He gestured for Suzanne to climb onto the bed and said, "Take off my shorts and just use your hands to become more familiar with my cock. It's already pretty hard; your dirty talk in the elevator was all it took. Seeing you in just your bra and panties has made it a little harder still. You really do have a perfect body."

"I thought you'd like the words and imagery I used in the elevator. I'm ignorant about sex but I'm not dead or stupid. I know a little about how to turn on a guy."

As Suzanne worked Tim's boxers down his legs Tim told her to just relax and play with his cock. She could just use her fingers as long as she wanted and then could add her mouth whenever she felt comfortable. He told her a blowjob can be excruciatingly slow for the guy if that's the pace the woman sets; she can drive him crazy by teasing and he'll love it. Conversely, she can be more aggressive and make him cum relatively fast. There's no right or wrong approach. Tim then concluded by saying "I can't speak from the woman's perspective but I think many women get pleasure through giving pleasure. It can be exciting to know you're devastating your partner by making him feel so good. I guess some people would think of that as enjoying the power you have over the helpless guy who is ruled by his cock. Obviously, I can't tell you what you should enjoy and perhaps guys are just being selfish in pretending that the woman gets pleasure."

"Well, just touching you a little yesterday gave me pleasure. Now be quiet and let me learn to be a more complete woman." With that Suzanne wrapped her fingers around Tim's cock and murmured, "It's already pretty hard. I guess I can't enjoy its swelling in my hand like I did last night." Tim groaned and Suzanne added, "Oh, it just grew a little." She lowered her hand to cup Tim's balls- being gentle and inquisitive. Her fingertips teased his sac and Tim's body tensed just enough to register with Suzanne. She lowered her face to within a few inches of the head of Tim's cock which she remembered was called the glans. It looked incredibly soft. For the first time she saw the multiple veins and small bumps and ridges on the shaft. The bulbous glans made her visualize how that piece of him was the biggest part and hence the part that would stretch her pussy and rub against all of her nerves when they had sex. It was going to feel very large in her petite mouth. She was fascinated by the rigidity sheathed in baby soft skin. Without even thinking about it she very lightly ran her fingers from his balls to the top of the shaft and back feeling the veins and ridges she'd just noticed. It was the first time she'd felt an intimacy with this column of hard flesh that had delighted her pussy and certainly would do so again. She caressed it lovingly. Tim's cock throbbed and he made an unintelligible sound. Suzanne loved his reactions and whispered, "Oh, I like making you jump. I know I'm teasing you but it's getting me excited too. I can almost feel my pussy getting wet."

Suzanne decided it was time to experiment with her mouth on her first cock and tentatively kissed Tim's glans. Not receiving any reaction she used her tongue to wet the sensitive tip of his cock and then moved her saliva around on his head with her tongue. Tim made a noise which she took as an invitation to do more. She continued moving the tip of her tongue on the knob of his cock. When she touched the sensitive underside at the base of the head Tim moaned louder and his cock jerked to Suzanne's surprise. She repeated the movements and learned that she'd found his most sensitive point. She remembered reading that this area had its own name but she couldn't think of it; that would be a Google item for later. She ran the tip of her tongue about half way down the shaft and back to the head. Her fingers then moved over the wet area and she experimented with her saliva as lubricant.

Suzanne looked up at Tim and said, "I know it's silly to thank you for letting me play with your cock. You're obviously enjoying it. Seriously though, thank you for telling me to relax and take my time with my fingers. I wasn't really ready to gulp you down. Well, it's actually too big for that anyway. I've read about 'deep throat' and I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that with your fat cock. After I learn the basics I want to try but you should have modest expectations." Suzanne moved her fingers down his cock and Tim gasped. She smiled and toyed with his shaft some more. "I'm feeling much better about my touching. You're definitely getting pleasure from me and I like that." She teased his shaft with her fingers and tongue making his hips lift in excitement as she said, "I couldn't do this yesterday."

Suzanne repositioned herself and brought her second hand to Tim's balls. She said, "I know I've just been teasing you and you've been very patient. I'm going to use my mouth now but I can't really imagine bringing you off with just my amateurish mouth. Does it count as a blowjob if I use my hand or is that called a 'hand job'?"

Tim choked back a laugh and struggled to speak in his aroused state. Looking down at her innocent face Tim said, "Use your hand and mouth in any way you want. The label isn't important."

"You're ducking my question. The label's important to me. I'm supposed to be learning about blowjobs today and if I give you a hand job I will have failed. You'd better answer my question. If not you could get very frustrated. I can tease you all afternoon."

"There's no easy answer. Blowjobs can involve your fingers. I guess it's a matter of emphasis. If you mostly use your mouth I guess it's a blowjob. If you rely mostly on your fingers and hands it's not. But to be brutally honest, you haven't really used your mouth much at all yet so right now it's clearly a hand job."

"I know that." With their eyes locked on each other Suzanne smiled devilishly. She opened her mouth and slowly lowered it over Tim's straining cock. She enveloped the head with her mouth and he gasped loudly. She continued to stare up at his face and he could see her smiling even though her mouth was distorted by his cock. She proceeded to use her full tongue and lips on the first few inches of his cock and he writhed under the attention.

After a minute Suzanne pulled her mouth off of Tim's cock and she took a labored breath. 'Mmm...I think I could get into this." With that she ran her mouth down the side of Tim's cock while watching his face. "You really are too big for this or I'm too small but I'll try. His pleasure was evident from his small smile, deep breathing and overall body language. While watching, Suzanne cupped his balls, teased them a little and then brought her fingers to the base of his cock while her mouth continued to explore its shaft. She tried sucking on him gently and then much harder. That was tiring so she alternated sucking and tongue work. She tried several times to take in as much cock as possible with each try ending in a small gag and a few seconds of recovery time needed. Tim seemed to love everything she was doing which greatly increased her self confidence. For the next several minutes Suzanne continued experimenting with her mouth and fingers in dozens of different combinations of what she thought of as 'cock worship'. It was new for her but this was a timeless practice. The female giving pleasure to the male genitalia in the most intimate way was raw, animalistic sex. She liked the concept and smiled at the thought that Tim would soon have his turn at worshiping her with similar intimacy.

As Tim's excitement seemed to plateau rather than build toward the breaking point Suzanne became concerned with her ability to close out his climax. A new level of effort was needed to push him over the edge. She got a little rougher with her fingers on his shaft and tried to use her mouth and saliva more lewdly than before. The term 'wet and nasty' came to mind. She'd teased Tim in the elevator with that image. It was an image she'd picked up from the porn books and movies she'd seen and while she was a novice it sounded hot and not too hard. She accumulated some extra saliva in her mouth and attacked Tim's cock with her lips and tongue. Within a minute of becoming bolder she was startled when-with little warning, his cock swelled and cum shot out of it in several spurts. The surprise caused her to pull her mouth back a little which resulted in most of his load landing on his stomach and not in her mouth. She felt guilty at that and mumbled what she felt was an obligatory, "Sorry, I meant to take that in my mouth." Internally she thought she had done pretty well for her first time but she obviously needed to do better. She was proud that she given her first blowjob. Others might not like the label but she had earned the title, 'cocksucker'; it was an accomplishment. Her hand grasped Tim's cock firmly as it dribbled the last of his cum; most pooled on her hand.

Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers