Visiting My Old High School

Story Info
His fantasies of Mrs. Ross are fulfilled.
4.8k words
4.69
320.9k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,299 Followers

"Hello, Frank."

I turned and smiled. I expected to see at least a couple of my old teachers when I decided to stop by my old high school, but I was still surprised to see Mrs. Ross standing there. What was even more amazing was that she looked just as hot as I remembered.

"Hello, Mrs. Ross," I replied. She was my toughest teacher. She taught honors biology and I had to fight hard to get a good grade.

She was not one of the 'beautiful' people, but she had an air of confidence that was very attractive. Of course, back in high school I didn't see it. All I saw then was the same thing every other teenage boy saw. I'm sure her large breasts still befuddled the boys in her classes.

"You can call me Beverly now," she smiled as she leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I couldn't help it. I blushed. It was silly at my age, but all those boyhood fantasies came back in a flash. It didn't help that her breasts brushed my arm.

"You know, poor Jerry was a lot brighter than he showed in your class," I said. It was the first thing that came to mind. I groaned silently. She frowned for a moment and then grinned as she obviously remembered Jerry. He was a friend of mine who sat next to me in her class. He almost failed because he couldn't focus on what she was saying. His eyes seldom left Mrs. Ross's breasts.

"Do you know that he tried to pick me up at graduation?" she asked with a laugh. "My husband was only ten feet away at the time!"

"That's Jerry!" I laughed. "He really had a thing for you."

"Only certain parts of me," she said with a roll of her eyes. We both knew what she meant. I laughed as I glanced down at her breasts. I realized what I was doing and quickly looked back at her eyes, but it was too late. She caught me. I would have blushed again, but her smirk distracted me.

Mrs. Ross always dressed proper and never did anything special to draw attention to her chest. Yet, it was no surprise that she often caught male students ogling them. What was a surprise, at least to me, was that she never became mad. She would normally just ignore the attention and move on. Occasionally, she would give a slight smile or smirk before moving on. It was only at that very moment that I realized that she liked the attention her breasts received. She was obviously proud of them.

"What ever happened to Jerry?" she asked politely.

"He became a lawyer and married a nice girl," I said, and then grinning added, "She looked a little like you." Mrs. Ross laughed.

"Same height and hair color?" she asked.

"No," I replied.

"And she looked like me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, parts of her looked like parts of you," I said, stressing the word parts. This time I intentionally looked at her breasts. She rolled her eyes when I looked back up.

"At least you got over some of that shyness you had back in high school," was all she said.

"That was a lot of years ago," I smiled. We looked at each other for a moment before she changed the subject.

"So, what brings you back here?" she asked.

"Fred," I replied. Fred was my old soccer coach and psychology teacher. He was a heck of a guy that did a lot for me back in high school. I heard from a friend that he was retiring this year. I had the day off and decided to stop by and say hello. It was the last week of classes and no one ever did any real work this week anyway.

"He's off today," Mrs. Ross said. "His daughter graduated college and he took the day to help her move back home."

"Little Kelsey graduated college?" I asked in amazement. Mrs. Ross nodded and grinned.

"You're not the only one getting older," she laughed.

"Maybe, but you don't seem to have aged at all," I said, surprised by my own audacity. Beverly blushed for the first time.

"You need to visit more often," she laughed. "It will do wonders for my ego!"

"How would you like to go for a cup of coffee?" I asked. I planned on arriving just before the school day ended, but a phone call from work held me up for fifteen minute. The students were already gone for the day. So was just about everyone else. Mrs. Ross hesitated before shaking her head, but she was smiling to take the sting out of her decision.

"I'd love to, but I have to start packing up my classroom," she said. "I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation."

"Oh, where are you and Mr. Ross going?" I asked politely.

"Mr. Ross can go straight to hell as far as I'm concerned!" she snapped, and then calmed visibly and continued, "I however, am going to the Florida Keys with my sister."

"Sorry," I said when she finished. "I didn't hear that you were divorced."

"We're not yet," she sighed. "I caught him with another woman earlier this year."

"Sorry," I said again, not sure what else to say. She smiled sadly and shrugged.

"Don't worry about it. It's not like we've been getting along for the last few years anyway," she replied, and then asked me, "How about you? Are you married?"

"And divorced," I replied.

"Jennie?" she asked with a smile. Jennie was my high school sweetheart.

"Yep," I sighed. "We cared for each other a lot, but not as much as we liked to fight."

"A love-hate relationship?"

"Definitely," I sighed, and then grinned and added, "We hated to love each other and loved to hate each other. It was that way pretty much from the start."

"Still, you married her," Mrs. Ross teased, reading my joking tone and guessing that I was okay.

"The sex was amazing," I joked.

"Ouch! I deserved that one!" she laughed. I joined her.

"Are you sure you can't pack up your class another time?" I asked. "I really would like to catch up with you."

"Sorry," she replied with a shake of her head, but then she smiled and added, "Of course, if you're willing to help, I'm sure there would be time for some coffee afterward."

"How about something a little stronger than coffee?" I asked, and seeing her frown quickly added, "Just some dinner at a local restaurant."

"We'll see," she said, but her nod belied her words. She led the way to her classroom. I walked in and smiled.

"What are you grinning about?" she asked.

"Nothing. It just hasn't changed all that much since I was here," I replied.

"I'm surprised you remember what it looks like. You didn't stare as badly as Jerry, but then again, you weren't particularly focused on your class work either," she teased. I shook my head and she added, "What? You think I didn't notice?"

I finally shrugged and started to laugh. I decided I would stop thinking of her as Mrs. Ross, and start thinking of her as Beverly. For some reason she was having fun teasing me. I was enjoying teasing her just as much, so I decided to go with it.

"That's nothing, Beverly. You should have seen the day dreams I had about you," I replied. This time she turned red.

"It was so long ago that I'm surprised you still remember them," she said with a laugh.

"Remember them? I still have them," I replied.

"Nonsense!" she laughed.

"Are you kidding?" I joked. "I can still see you in that blood red mini skirt."

"I never wore a blood red mini skirt! I never wore any mini skirt!" she cried, and then added more softly, "At least not to class."

"In my imagination you did," I teased. "It had a matching tub top!" This time she burst out laughing.

"I've never worn a tub top," she said. "Not even outside of class."

"What a shame," I said with a mock sigh.

"Just start putting those books in this box," she said with a roll of her eyes. "I need to go into the back room and get some stuff."

"Okay," I said. "Maybe when you come back I'll tell you about a fantasy of mine where you were wearing that mauve suit you liked so much!"

""Don't remind me about that suit!" she groaned. "I spilled ink all over it and had to throw it away a few years back." She obviously missed the suit.

"It really did look good on you," I said seriously. Beverly rolled her eyes, smiled and went into the back room. I started packing the box with the books she pointed out.

"Frank! Can you give me a hand?" Beverly called as I was just finishing up the box. I put the last book in it and went into the back room. There were high shelves in the back and Beverly was standing on a ladder reaching for something on the top shelf.

"Can you hold the ladder still?" she asked in annoyance. "I need to get the carrying case for my microscope. One of the janitors must have put it up here." She was focused on reaching for the case. Her skirt was conservative, but I still got a nice look at her legs from my vantage point. What was worse was that her blouse was no longer tucked in. She was so focused on the case that she didn't realize the state of her clothes or my view.

"Why don't you get down and let me get it?" I asked, trying to force my eyes to look away. It was a lost cause.

"No, I've almost got it!" she said as she stretched a little further. I was now holding the ladder. I looked up and could see that her stretching caused gaps between her blouse buttons. I could see her pale pink bra. It was a long time since the sight of a woman's bra caused my manhood to stir, yet the sight of Beverly's confined breasts did just that.

"Beverly, I think you're going to be short one blouse if you stretch any further," I said, kicking myself for not staying quiet.

"What?" she asked, looking down at me for the first time. She saw her predicament and stopped stretching as she cried, "Oh my!" She quickly descended the ladder.

"Maybe you should get the case," she said. I'd never seen a woman blush such a dark shade of red. There went all of my fantasies of her intentionally showing her body off for me.

"Okay," I said, but then mumbled just loud enough for her to hear, "And you don't think I still have daydreams about you!"

"Frank!" she snapped in shock.

"Hey, I'm just being honest," I sighed, still cursing myself silently for opening my big mouth earlier and calling her attention to the stretched blouse.

I climbed the ladder and took the carrying case off of the shelf. I looked down to find Beverly's eyes locked on the bulge in my pants. It made sense since it was pretty much eye level at the moment. Beverly was biting her lower lip, obviously deep in thought as I handed her the bag.

I jumped off the last step and tried to ignore what had just happened. Beverly's lack of reaction made it harder for some reason. A comment could have lightened the situation or a change of subject would have allowed us to pass it by as if it never happened. Yet, neither happened. Beverly glanced down at my obvious bulge once more time before meeting my eyes.

"Frank, in all my years of teaching I've always done the professional thing," she sighed. To say I was surprised by where this conversation was going would have been a huge understatement! "Maybe it's because of my pending divorce. Or, maybe it's because I find myself really attracted to you, but for the first time in my life I want to do something risky! Maybe even stupid."

She looked nervous as hell as she said the words. I knew it was a large step away from her normal attitude and reaction toward things. I had a fleeting thought of making sure she was serious, but it passed so quickly that I barely noticed it. I pulled Beverly to me and crushed her lips to mine. She moaned and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

I'm not sure how long we stood there kissing, but I enjoyed every moment of it. My hands eventually fell to her breasts and I massaged them through her blouse for a while. My dick was really hard by then and I wanted her to feel my excitement. I reached around her and pulled her toward me by her ass. It was far firmer than I expected.

Our pelvises met and we both moaned into each other's mouth. Beverly hugged me tight, driving her breasts into my chest. I gave her ass a good squeeze and she finally broke our kiss.

"Wow!" she cried. "Let's live out some of those fantasies of yours!" I groaned and she smiled. "And if your really lucky, I'll let you help me fulfill some of my mine!"

I used one hand to undo my pants. My other hand was busy at Beverly's skirt.

"My skirt and not my blouse?" she asked in surprise.

"I've always been turned on by your ass as well as your chest," I replied honestly. "Besides, I've wanted you too long to wait!" She looked ready to make some sort of joke, but just then my cock sprang loose.

"Oh my! This is going to be something special!" she said, reaching for my cock. Her skirt fell to the floor and I pulled her into another kiss. Beverly took my cock in her hand and rubbed it up and down her slit. It was already wet.

"If you want a passing grade in my class, you'll have to do an especially good job!" she said with a grin. I guess she wanted to start with one of her fantasies. Although, who didn't have a fantasy about sleeping with a teacher for a better grade?

"Why Mrs. Ross, that would be so wrong!" I said, roll playing the part of a student.

"I know," she said. "Now get to work or get out! I'm sure your parents won't mind seeing an F on your report card."

"What do I have to do to get an A?" I asked, taking over rubbing the head of my cock up and down her pussy.

"You're not man enough for an A!" she snapped. I shoved my cock into Mrs. Ross and she gasped.

"We'll see about that!" I growled and started fucking my old science teacher. I lifted her onto the table and spread her legs wide. Mrs. Ross groaned and panted with every thrust.

"Frank, you're amazing!" she cried.

"You too Beverly!" I replied as I leaned forward and kissed her again.

"Frank, do you mind the role playing?" she asked, obviously a little uncomfortable.

"So Mrs. Ross, have I earned an A yet?" I asked, trying to sound young and hesitant. It was silly because I was really riding her. My voice might be tentative, but my actions certainly weren't.

"Maybe a C," she replied with a smirk.

"Only a 'C'?" I growled, a little offended.

"Well, you are young and inexperienced," she replied. I reached up and pulled her blouse apart. The buttons popped off.

"Frank!" Beverly cried in surprise.

"Sorry, Mrs. Ross. In my inexperience I got so excited I just had to see your breasts!" I growled. She looked at me silently for a moment before smiling.

"Tits!" she said, obviously forgiving me her ripped blouse.

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"Boys don't use the word 'breasts'. They call them 'tits'," she laughed.

"If you think those are the only two words we have for them then you really don't know how much we talk about them," I grinned. "In fact Jerry's favorite terms were 'jugs' or 'rack'. As in, 'Did you see the jugs on that one?' or 'Look at the rack on that babe!'" Beverly laughed.

"Did he used those terms when talking about me?" she asked. We were still fucking and she was obviously getting hotter by the moment. She loved the thought of guys talking about her breasts.

"Sometimes," I replied. "But normally we called yours the 'beasties'!"

"Oh! That's so naughty!" she cried, but then she smiled and asked, "Why don't you let the beasties out to play?" I grinned and unsnapped her bra. Her breasts burst out of their confines. Her nipples were large and deep red. Mrs. Ross reached up and started pinching them as she asked, "What do you think?"

"I think Jerry is going to hate my guts when I tell him about this!" I cried.

"You wouldn't dare!" she snapped in reply. I leaned forward and kissed one of her nipples.

"Oh yes!" she cried, forgetting about Jerry for the moment. "They are very sensitive!"

"I noticed," I smiled before refocusing my attention to her nipples. She started moaning and groaning. Her nipples really were sensitive. Five minutes later Beverly's head was thrashing side to side as she fought off her orgasm.

"I can't hold off much longer!" she finally gasped.

"Then don't," I smiled, and then looking into her eyes added, "Mrs. Ross, cum for me. I want my A!"

"Oh!" she cried as her orgasm began. "You've earned it! You get an A-plus in my class!" I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock. It felt amazing! Beverly was hugging me tightly as she shivered and shook in orgasm.

I tried to fight off my own orgasm because there was still so much I wanted to do with my old teacher. It wasn't easy and became impossible when I felt Mrs. Ross's pussy let loose a stream of fluid.

"Yes!" she cried as she grabbed my ass and pulled me deep. That was it! I grunted and started filling her pussy with my cum, almost uncontrollably. This seemed to bring on another mini orgasm for Beverly. She moaned, "It feels so good!"

It was all I could do to remain standing. Thankfully we were leaning against each other by this time. We stayed like that for some time while we calmed down.

"Oh my," Beverly said as her wits slowly returned. "We really shouldn't have done that." She pushed me away and picked up her skirt.

"So, do you think you can get my grade changed to an A plus?" I asked. She looked at me and grinned when she realize I was joking. Who really cares what grade they got back in high school?

"What A plus?" she teased back.

"Hey, you said I got an A plus..." I began, but she cut me off. She surprised me by becoming serious. She was buttoning the button on her skirt.

"Frank, that really was the best sex I've had in a long time. Maybe even the best ever," she sighed. "I haven't cum so hard in years!"

"You?" I said. "I didn't think I could get that excited anymore!"

"So, I excited you?" she asked with a smile.

"No," I replied, surprising her until I continued, "You excite me."

"It doesn't seem so," she teased, glancing down.

"Oh, on more levels then just that," I said, and then laughing added, "Although give me a few minutes and that one will show itself as well." Beverly was looking at me oddly.

"It's been so long since someone spoke to me this way," she said as she looked away and tried to figure out what to do about her blouse. I took her chin in my hand and lifted it. She looked nervous, but sighed and relaxed visibly when I kissed her once more.

"Mr. Ross is a fool," I said softly when we broke apart. Beverly laughed.

"Just for that I'm going to fulfill another of your fantasies," she smiled.

"Which one? I have so many," I teased.

"Sit up on the table and I'll show you," she offered. I frowned in curiosity and did as she asked. My pants were still undone and Beverly moved them so that she had full access to my cock. She leaned forward and kissed the head of my dick. I groaned and she smiled saying, "Every guy daydreams about this."

It took her a few minutes to bring life back to my cock, but we both obviously enjoyed the time and effort.

"Now what?" I asked with a grin. Beverly met my gaze and then moved up a little. She used both hands to wrap my cock in her tits. "Wow!" I cried.

"I thought you might like that," she grinned, making my cock disappear between her breasts. "What do you think Jerry will say when you tell him about this?"

"I'm not going to," I replied, and then added before she could say anything, "He wouldn't believe me anyway!" She rolled her eyes and laughed.

After that we didn't say anything for quite a while. Beverly continued to stroke my cock between her breasts and occasionally she would lick the head. She would always make eye contact when she did it. Each time I felt a shiver run through my cock.

Every once in a while it would hit me that my old high school teacher, a woman I fantasized about for years, was really working my cock with her huge breasts! Not only that, but it was pretty obvious that she wanted me to cum! Her eyes demanded it.

She surprised me when she let go of her breasts and grabbed my cock with her hand. She stroked it as she leaned forward and started tonguing my balls. The sight was amazing! She took first one and then the other ball into her mouth. Beverly knew just the right amount of pressure to use!

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,299 Followers
12