Visiting My Sister Stephanie

Story Info
Married brother desides to visit his sister over the weekend.
2.6k words
4.37
188.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Thursday night and Becky, my wife, was away on one of her business trips and wouldn't be home until Monday late so I called my sister Stephanie and asked if she wanted some company over the weekend. Stephanie was thrilled I called and was excited I was coming for a visit which was working out well since Marc was away also and due back about the same time as Becky. I had been planning to visit for some time because it had been forever since I had visited Stephanie and the two-hour drive was nothing. I asked that she not prepare a meal for my arrival and that I would be taking her out to dinner.

I'll describe Stephanie; she's perhaps one of the most beautiful women I know. She has beautiful brown eyes, brown hair, a body to kill for and the sexiest legs around. Her breasts are almost perfect and for a woman who just turned forty five still turns heads when she is out and, although I am five years older she has continued to capture my attention since we were kids.

During our growing up years and until I was drafted into the Army we both experimented with kissing and fondling but never any sexual intercourse.

When I arrived Stephanie met me at the door with her normal kiss on the lips, however, it seemed her kiss lingered longer than normal and I thought I heard a faint sigh escaping as she kissed me and being my playful self I pulled her close, placed both of my hands on her beautiful ass cheeks and gave them a slight push into me and as I did so I know Stephanie felt my bulge that was quickly growing. Pulling back Stephanie slightly slapped my hand and said, "Calm down bubby!"

After some delightful conversation and catching up with what has been happening with my life and hers I excused myself and went upstairs for a quick shower and to change for our dinner date and Stephanie said she would do the same and she had made some reservations for a nice place which had opened recently.

When Stephanie came down I was sitting playing with her dog and as I looking up I saw this beautiful creature descending the stairs. Stephanie was dressed in a knock out skirt and blouse. I also noticed she was braless as I noticed her boobs bounced more noticeably as she was coming down the stairs. I let out a low whistle and said, "Wow Stephanie, you look fantastic!" Stephanie responded with "Thank you kind sir; you aren't bad yourself."

As I got myself back under control, I asked if she was ready and walked her to the car. As I opened her door her skirt rose well above her knees as she slid into the car, which provided me a fantastic, a glimpse of her long legs and thighs. My eye moved from her long tanned leg to her eyes and was embarrassed when she said with her playful smile "Thank you sir".

I was glad the door kept my hard on from showing and needless to say I walked around the back of the car trying to get myself under control before I got in the car. I was beginning to worry what was going through Stephanie's mind. Surely, I was reading more into this than I should and had to get my role as brother and protector back into check.

The wine and dinner was wonderful. The only uneasiness was that Stephanie made sure I could not keep my eyes off her lovely face and tits. Every time my eyes would wander from her tits or her beautiful face, she would do something to make sure she had my full and undivided attention. Her best and most used trick was to allow one of her feet to playfully trace my leg and as the evening progressed her nipples became more noticeable. She had chosen a blouse that proved her still firm tits did not need a bra to keep them pointed straight at me. I was in a constant state of arousal. My dick just would not go down from looking at this beautiful goddess. My mind kept flashing pictures of what I thought she would again look like without her clothes on. Somehow, I made it through dinner without making a complete fool of myself, but I knew she could see the lust in my eyes.

As we drove back to her home, she put her hand on my thigh, way too close to my crotch and gave me a kiss and said, "Thank you, Big Brother for a wonderful evening. You made me feel very special tonight."

The only problem was when she sat back up she didn't' remove her hand. All the way home she gently rubbed my inner thigh and by the time we were home my raging hard on was very noticeable and wanting release from its confinement.

When we got in the house, Stephanie turned to me, taking my hands, she asked, "Marc, please make love to me". Although shocked I was lost and knew it. I took Stephanie into my arms and kissed her with a full and open mouth kiss. As she returned my kiss I moved one hand to cup her soft breast, which I had longed to touch for what, had seemed a lifetime. I broke away from her kiss, but didn't remove my hand.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Are you sure Sis?"

With a love in her eyes I have never seen before she said, "Yes Sweetie, I want you to make me yours. Please make my dreams of feeling you inside of me come true."

Entering her bedroom I slipped the blouse and skirt off revealing her unconfined breasts. I knew then in my heart that it was not the wine or the romantic evening Stephanie wanted me as much as I had wanted her.

I moved her gently to her bed and begin taking off my own clothes. My heart was pounding when I took off the last of my clothes knowing this desirable woman, my sister, wanted me as bad as I wanted her.

As I came to her bed she reached for my hard dick and brought it straight to her tender lips. She was making me feel wonderful. I knew I would not last long with this sweet mouth, but when you are floating with the clouds all you can do is ride it out. I looked down and could see my dick sliding in and out of my sisters beautiful mouth.

As she sucked me, I felt her tongue moving up and down my dick. I was ready to cum. Stephanie in her knowing way knew this and double her efforts to make me cum in her mouth. Stephanie and I were soon moaning together as streams of hot cum began shooting down her throat. She swallowed every drop and continued to suck my dick until it was soft and completely clean.

At last she stopped. She opened her eyes and smiled and said, "Was that OK bubby?"

I used what strength I had left and shouted, "YES - WONDERFUL".

She began kissing her way up my body to my lips and with soft tender kisses whispered "Bubby, I love you and really need you. Please eat my pussy. I have never had that done to me before and I want you to do it for me. Please show me how much you love me and make me cum and cum." What else could I do, but fulfill her dreams?

I leaned forward to kiss her lips and with one hand I moved slowly to the tender swollen lips of her never before eaten pussy and the other to her soft tits. As we kissed, I began to massage both her tits and pussy. At this point, I didn't care what happen I only knew we both loved and wanted each other.

After several minutes of kisses I knew I had to taste her firm tits. I was obsessed with the feeling of her nipples in my mouth. Over the past years I had imagined them so many times and the fantasies of touching, kissing and sucking them had begun to control my every thought. Even when I touched Becky"s tits I was feeling Stephanie. Now they were in my hand and my mouth. She moaned softly as I caressed her nipple with my tongue. We were both flying through the world sexual dreams are made of.

I hated to leave these beautiful firm tits, but I had other duties to take care of. I continued to kiss her soft skin as I moved down to her tender pussy. All thoughts of right and wrong were gone. This was right because we both wanted it.

Even before I got all the way to her loving mound, Stephanie spread her legs wide for me. I knew then I had to make this the best for her and had to remember every secret I knew to satisfy a woman with my tongue. I began on her inner thighs at her knees and slowly worked my way to her glistening pussy. Only when I came to her pussy I only blew softly on it and heard her moan as I continued down her other thigh. When I did this she grabbed my head and said "No bubby, I want to feel your tongue inside my pussy! Please NOW! Please taste my pussy". No matter how much she begged I was going to do it my way. Her first time was going to be the best.

As I went down her inner thigh I alternated between soft kisses and my tongue. Her whole body began to shake as I moved back towards her cunt. Her hips kept thrusting to my face as if to plead for my tongue. She knew the time was close to feel my tongue deep in her pussy and her moans became louder. Soon I was directly in front of the most beautiful pussy I thought I had ever seen in my life. Her juices were already starting to flow down the cheeks of her ass showing me how excited she was. I moved my tongue gently up and down her slit tasting her sweet nectar. Her body was tossing and turning. I could not wait any longer and thrust my tongue deep inside her. Stephanie immediately started climaxing. I continued to lick and suck her pussy until her climax was complete, but the best was yet to come or should I say cum. Her Clit!

Stephanie's voice purred. "Oh Marc, that was wonderful, I loved it." I looked up at her beautiful face and began to caress her soft tits and said, "That was just a warm up for the best is yet to come".

I looked again at the soft lips of her pussy and began my job in earnest of making love to her clit. If she thought her first climax was great, just wait and see what was next. I took my hands and gently pulled back her cunt lips and fully exposed her tender clit. I knew I was the first to hold this in my mouth and I wanted to give her something to remember.

Lovingly, I took her clit in my mouth and gently sucked it. Her body quickly responded with the spasms of wanting more. I felt her building to another orgasm as I gently sucked her clit. I wanted to hold her at this sexual high for as long as possible before climaxing. I backed away from her clit and began cleaning up her juices, which were in full flow. I moved down to her asshole and as my tongue cleaned and probed her she started a having a series of mini climaxes.

"Marc, that feels so good. I can't stand it. I'm so weak. Don't stop though - Please - Please don't stop. I love you Marc."

I moved to her face and kissed her after saying "Stephanie, you are so beautiful. I love you so very much too."

She began kissing and licking her juice off my face with a hunger. Her entire body was shaking and I knew it was time to push her over the edge. My mouth return to her hard love button and my finger began massaging her asshole. I began stroking her clit with my tongue and her moaning and shaking became more violent. Stephanie was thrusting into my face and shaking so much I had to hold on for dear life. I knew this was the biggest orgasm she had ever had and I was flicking my tongue as fast so I could to make that dream come true.

"I'm cumming Marc"

When her moans turned to screams, I let my finger caress her ass and stroked her clit with my tongue for all I was worth. She was now in one earth shaking orgasm. Before one would stop another would start while my finger teased her ass and tongue on her clit went into overtime.

After what seemed hours, her body suddenly went limp. I knew she had peaked and removed my finger from her ass and my mouth from her pussy. I moved quickly up to her to hold her in my arms so when she came back to reality she would feel my love. I felt such a deep love for my sister and was pleased I was giving her so much pleasure. After a bit she began to stir. In between my soft kisses her eyes fluttered open.

She looked into my eyes and whispered, "Marc, I love you. Thank you for making me feel so wonderful. I want to make you feel as good. Fuck me Marc. I want to feel your big hard dick inside me and you're hot cum shoot into my pussy. Please Sweetie, fuck me forever." How could I say no.

I continued to kiss her as I moved over her luscious body. My dick was throbbing for release. I asked her to open her pussy for me and guided myself into her hot pussy. I almost climaxed as I felt her tight pussy slowing suck my dick deep inside her. It took several minutes before I felt my balls against her ass and I knew I was buried to the hilt.

"I knew your big dick would fit in my pussy Sweetie. Now I want you to fuck me long and hard. Show me how much you love me. Give your sister the fucking she has been waiting for."

Stephanie's hips rose with each thrust of my dick. Her pussy slid up and down my dick causing me so shiver down to my toes. Even though I had climaxed once in her mouth I was so excited I knew I wouldn"t last much longer. The feeling of her wet pussy was too much.

Stephanie, I am going to cum, I can't hold it off any longer." Then I shot my hot cum deep in her pussy. Her pussy began to convulse around my dick and I knew as she moaned we had cum together. We began to bask in our afterglow. I held her tight and kissed her gently saying, "I love you Stephanie. Thank you for making me feel so wonderful."

Her eyes opened slowly and looked at me with such a tremendous love. "Big Brother, it is me that should thank you. I knew it would be wonderful with you, but this was more wonderful than I could have dreamed of."