Viva Las Vegas

Story Info
Surprise encounter with strangers in a hot tub.
3.3k words
4.33
194.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitemom
petitemom
134 Followers

Six months had passed since my tryst with Paula's husband and I had behaved myself. Life was more or less back to normal – sex once a week or so with my husband Ben – although I did find myself masturbating in the bath every now and then, reliving my encounters in the YMCA locker room and with Amy's young boyfriend.

But, by and large, that was all in the past and I was content being a wife, mother and part-time career woman. In fact, life had become so routine, I was extremely excited when Ben announced that he was flying down to Las Vegas for a four day convention and the company was flying me down with him!

It was short notice for this kind of thing and we weren't able to get a hotel room on the strip, so we settled on a place a few of miles away and off the beaten path. I was a little disappointed to be so far away from the action, especially considering Ben was going to be gone during the day at his convention, but once I saw the hotel, I was thrilled to be staying there.

It was a two-storey structure that encircled a beautiful, lush courtyard with two swimming pools and two outdoor hot tubs – a huge one that could hold probably twenty people, and a smaller, more intimate one for four to six.

There were green lawns, flagstone patios and an outdoor bar that also served a continental breakfast every morning. For a working mom from the suburbs, this was paradise. The most unusual feature of the hotel was the fact that it did not have one single slot machine. In a city where it is virtually impossible to avoid the temptation to gamble, it was extremely unusual and, in retrospect, kind of a nice break from the hub bub of the usual Vegas fare.

Our first day there, Ben went off to his convention and I went shopping. I picked up gifts for our kids and picked up a new bathing suit for myself. I had brought along my old, faded one-piece that I had worn for years, whenever I took the kids to our local swimming pool, but I wanted something new (and a little sexier) for laying around the classy pools at our hotel.

When Ben came back at the end of the day, we both headed to the strip. We had a nice dinner and went to see a comedy show that Ben had gotten free tickets for. We both had a few drinks too many, so rather than hit the casinos we grabbed a cab and headed back to our hotel.

It was nearly midnight as we crossed the courtyard to our room and there wasn't a soul in site.

"Perfect night for a skinny-dip," Ben said, giving me a little a squeeze as we walked.

"I've had a few drinks," I giggled, "but I don't think I'm feeling that uninhibited. You might talk me into modelling my new swimsuit for you in the hot tub, though".

We quickly changed into our swimsuits, grabbed a couple of beers from the mini-bar and headed out to the courtyard. Even though it had been deserted, I made a point of keeping a towel wrapped around me until we were at the hot tub.

Ben gave an appreciative whistle when I dropped the towel and revealed the skimpy string bikini I had bought earlier in the day. The cool night air had an immediate effect and I could feel my nipples harden. I glanced down to see them poking through the thin material that covered my breasts and Ben and I were both so distracted that we didn't realize another couple was already in the smaller hot tub until we were almost about to step in ourselves.

"Oh, sorry," I said, hesitating. "We didn't realize anyone else was out here."

I could feel myself turning red at the thought of complete strangers seeing me in such revealing attire. I looked over at my towel then at Ben to take the lead and get us out of there.

"You don't have to leave on our account," the woman said, "come on in, the water feels great!"

Ben shrugged then said, "Sure, why not," then proceeded to step into the frothing water. I wasn't about to stand there, almost naked, in full view of these two people I didn't know, so I quickly slipped into the water too – glaring at Ben the whole time.

I have to admit the water felt fabulous. I was still slight slightly drunk from the cocktails we'd had at the comedy show and the warm, swirling water melted my cares away as I leaned back and closed my eyes.

"I'm Susan and this is Blake," the woman said, pulling me out of my reverie. I noticed she didn't say "my husband Blake" and I quickly noticed that neither was wearing a ring, so I assumed they were boyfriend/girlfriend.

"I'm Ben and this is my wife, Deb," my husband said. He was leaning back with his arms outstretched and he looked totally relaxed.

The four of us made idle chit-chat for a few minutes, about the beautiful evening and where we were from and that sort of thing. Blake polished off what was left of the Vodka cooler he had been sipping on at the same time Ben was finishing off his can of beer.

"I've got more," Blake said, nodding towards a cooler nearby, "do you guys want another?"

"Sure, I could handle one more," Ben said.

"No, I'm good," I said. Then I giggled and added, "and if I have much more I might be very, very bad."

Everyone laughed, and then Blake turned and climbed half out of the hot tub to reach his cooler. I almost choked on my beer when I saw his bare ass and Ben and I both looked at each other in shock. I think Susan noticed our reaction, and she smiled slightly, but didn't say anything.

Blake was having trouble reaching the cooler, so finally he hoisted himself completely out of the hot tub, squatted down and pulled two cans out of the ice then turned and sat on the edge of the tub. He tossed one can to Ben then paused to open his and take a long drink from it.

The whole time I sat mesmerized by the sight in front of me. Blake, who I guessed to be about thirty years old was tanned and fit looking and seemed totally unabashed about the fact that Ben and I were in full view of his long, thick cock. In fact, he was probably very proud of it and intended for us to get a good look because he continued to sit there and made no motion to slip back into the water.

"It's pretty impressive, isn't it," Susan said.

I suddenly realized that I had been staring and now I was extremely embarrassed at being caught in the act.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed.

I could feel the color rising in my face and I turned to look at Ben. He was sitting there, arms still outstretched, with a slightly drunken smirk on his face. He winked at me and I turned back towards Blake and Susan.

"I'm really sorry," I said again. "I didn't realize that you were naked, it just, uh, caught me by surprise. That was rude of me."

"Don't be upset, Deb," Susan said. "We're not shy or anything. In fact, we're both kind of exhibitionists. Blake knows he's well hung and he likes the attention, don't you big fellah?"

Blake nodded and took another sip of his drink.

"Besides," Susan continued, "this is nothing compared to how impressive he looks when he's hard."

Her hand was on his thigh and she began to stroke the inside of Blake's leg. It had an immediate reaction and I watched in amazement as his cock began to thicken and harden. Soft, he was bigger than Ben with a hard-on. Fully erect he was easily as impressive as Dave – the winner of the YMCA contest I had judged.

Susan began to stroke Blake's huge, hard prick, massaging the head on each upstroke until precum began to flow. I looked again at Ben and even he seemed mesmerized by what was happening in front of us.

"I think maybe we should go," I said.

Ben reached under the water to take my hand and placed it on the front of his tenting swim trunks.

"At least let me finish my drink," he said. I guessed that he was too embarrassed to climb out of the hot tub with his obvious erection.

"I hope we're not offending you," Susan said, looking directly at me as she continued to pump Blake's cock. "I mean, we're all adults here, right, and judging from the bikini you're wearing I assume you're not a prude or anything. Are you?"

"No, I'm certainly not a prude, I just wasn't, you know, expecting this situation to, uh, occur."

My eyes were once again glued to her stroking action and the obvious effect it was having on Blake. He was leaning back on his hands now, his huge cock thrust forward and his eyes were half closed as he revelled in the obvious pleasure her hand was providing him. My hand was giving Ben's cock the same basic treatment, albeit through the material of his swim trunks.

"Would you like to touch it?" Susan asked me.

"Oh my God, no!" I exclaimed. "No, that's quite alright, I . . . no, uh, thanks."

I turned to look at Ben again. He smiled and nodded in Blake's direction.

"Go ahead if you want to," he said.

"Seriously?" I said.

"Sure, I don't mind."

"You're absolutely sure?" I said, already moving slightly in Blake's direction. I could feel my heart pounding in excitement – my husband Ben was giving me permission to touch another man's erect penis right there in front of him. I wondered if he knew about any of my recent indiscretions.

"I'm positive," Ben said, "in fact it kind of turns me on, you know?"

I moved across the hot tub in front of Blake then turned to look back at Ben. He was still smiling and he nodded his head again so I turned and reached for Blake's now throbbing prick.

My hand couldn't begin to wrap fully around it but I grasped as much as I could at the base and slowly ran my hand up to the ridge beneath the head. He was circumcised and the head was roundish, like a small baseball. Susan moved over to the spot I had vacated and I looked back at her and Ben. They were both smiling their encouragement at me and I wondered if she was massaging Ben's cock beneath the frothing water. The idea of that didn't bother me and, in fact, it was soon out of mind as I turned my attention in earnest to Blake's massive hard-on.

I used both of my hands to spread the precum that was flowing continuously from the tip over the head and up and down his shaft. His cock was soon slick with his juices and my hands slipped and slid all over it.

"You can suck on it, if you want to," I heard Susan say from behind me.

I assumed she was talking to me so I turned to see what Ben thought of that idea. What I saw was Susan, now sitting on the edge of the hot tub with Ben sucking hungrily on her right nipple. She had large, firm breasts and huge, dark nipples that glistened wet in the moonlight.

I felt no jealousy. I simply took Ben's actions as implicit approval for me to give Blake's cock the same treatment. I harboured no illusions that I could fit his massive cock head into my mouth, so simply began to run my tongue all around it, lapping at his salty precum and occasionally giving the tip a gentle suck.

Judging from his moans, I was having a positive effect so I continued to suck and lick with fervour.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my ass, sliding down between my legs and massaging my aroused pussy. Ben was obviously overcome with his own passion and needed to take more liberties than he felt he could with Susan.

I moaned as his hands slid the material at my crotch aside and a finger slid inside my moist cunt. At the same time his other hand untied my top and wrapped around to cup my left breast and tweaked the nipple.

I continued to lick up and down Blake's thick cock and I glanced down at the hand that massaged my tits.

I froze in shock when I saw the painted fingernails and realized that it was Susan who had me so close to orgasm. I whipped my head back to look at Ben. His hands were now beneath the water, probably jacking himself off, as he enjoyed the scene playing itself out in front of him. I had a brief instinct to pull away and storm back to our hotel room but Susan's persistent stroking of my throbbing pussy overcame my will to leave.

In fact, I was so into my own feelings of pleasure I had abandoned poor Blake's prick.

Feeling an obligation to finish him off I said to Susan, "You'd better stop."

"No, don't make her stop," Ben said from behind me, "this is really turning me on."

I turned to face him as Susan finished removing my top and began tugging at my bottoms. I hoisted myself up onto the edge of the hot tub next to Blake where I was able to continue stroking him and allowed Susan to pull my bikini bottoms right off.

"So you like this, do you?" I said to Ben with a wicked smile on my face. "You like the idea of this hot, young female giving your wife pleasure?"

"Oh God, yes!" Ben said.

"Well you know what would really turn me on?" I asked him.

"What?" he said.

"For you to come over here and take over my handjob on Blake."

For a few seconds everything stopped. Ben stopped stroking himself under the water. Blake's eyes flew open, though he continued to lean back with his thick, engorged cock throbbing in the moonlight. Susan stood with my bikini in her hands, suddenly uncertain exactly what to do next. It was Susan who finally got things going again.

"Ooh, I'd like to see that too, is that alright with you sweetie?" she said to Blake.

He seemed a little uncertain but he finally said, "Sure, I guess I'm OK with it".

"Well it looks like the ball's in you court, honey," I said, giggling at my little pun.

"I don't think I'm up for that," Ben said.

"That's OK, I understand," I said. "I guess we should be going now anyway."

Susan stood, smiling at me, her back to Ben. She knew what I was up to – a little sexual blackmail. Ben was having to choose between doing the unthinkable, touching another man's erect penis or forego his fantasy come true of watching his wife get off with another woman. To help motivate him, Susan pushed my knees apart and leaned forward to run her tongue up my soaking slit. I moaned loudly for effect.

"No Susan," I said, "we really have to go now."

"Ah, fuck it!" Ben said moving through the water towards the three of us. He stood in front of Blake and cautiously reached out to take his thick, meaty cock in his hand.

Susan immediately dove in and began to lick me in earnest, alternating between long, slow strokes of her tongue and light flicks on my clit. It was the most amazing oral sex I had ever experienced and it was heightened by the vision of my dear, sweet, masculine Ben stroking one of the largest cocks I had ever seen, while his other hand jacked his own hard prick.

Blake came first.

Ben was so caught up in watching Susan lap at my furry cunt that he didn't notice Blake's moans of impending orgasm. When his huge cock exploded it sent a thick, viscous stream of white cum through the air landing with a splat across Ben's shoulder.

Poor Ben pulled his hand away and began to frantically wipe the cum off of himself. Blake took over jacking his own cock and continued to send two or three more jets of cum onto my shocked husband.

That view was enough to put me over the edge and I came in waves, using my hand to muffle my screams of pure, unadulterated pleasure.

"Oh God, that was hot!" I finally said, "are you OK Ben?"

He had dipped down in the water to finish cleaning Blake's cum off himself. He stood and sheepishly said,

"Yeah, I'm fine. Better than fine. Watching you and Susan was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Without saying a word, Susan moved over to Ben and grabbed his cock and pulled him over the edge of the hot tub. Sitting in the water, on one of the raised seats her breasts were level with Ben's erection.

"Come closer," she said, "we've got to take care of you next."

Ben stepped forward and Susan guided his cock between her luscious breasts. He began to thrust back and forth, fucking her tits. Ben's eyes were closed and he had an expression of pure ecstasy on his face. Then his brow furrowed and his expression looked almost pained, a look that I knew meant he was about come.

His cock erupted in several long spurts of come that coated Susan's face and neck. I could hear her whispering "Yeah, baby, come for me, come on me . . ." as Ben continued to thrust until every drop had oozed from his beautiful prick.

Ben stepped back and Susan looked over at me with strings of white semen dripping off her chin and running down her chest between her large, white breasts.

"You two were great sports. Thankyou. Blake and I will always remember this night," she said.

I suddenly realized that Susan was the only one of us who hadn't had an orgasm. Both of the guys were spent, for the moment, and since she was the one who had brought me off, I felt obligated to return the favour.

"No need to thank us, we should be thanking you," I said, reaching for her hand. "In fact, let me show you my appreciation right now."

From the corner of my eye I could Ben nodding his approval.

"You know," Susan said, ". . . not that I don't appreciate the offer, but what I really need right now is Blake's big prick buried deep inside me."

I looked over at Blake who was sipping on his drink, again, his flaccid cock hanging long and thick over the edge of the tub.

"Don't worry," Susan said. "I can have him up and at 'em in no time. He has amazing powers of recuperation. Besides, those other guests may not be as accommodating as you two."

She nodded across the courtyard where two older couples were making their way towards us, dressed in swimsuits and carrying towels.

I quickly slipped my bikini back on, then on impulse leaned over and gave Susan a long, slow, wet kiss. I smiled at her, winked at Blake then took Ben by the hand and led him out of the hot tub.

"Beautiful night," I said to the two couples who had just arrived. The two men were staring at my nipples, which were still hard and straining against the material of my top. Instead of covering up I simply smiled at them and said, "Enjoy."

petitemom
petitemom
134 Followers