Voyages of the St. Veronica Ch. 03

Story Info
A different kind of Pirate tale.
949 words
4.17
23.6k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faithful reader, I was well and truly depleted at this point; my day had been long and arduous. I decided to spend some time with the girl in conversation. I used my sleeve to brush away her tears, and again carefully removed the pear from her mouth after warning her to keep a civil tongue in her head.

"So, Fine Bitch; now you have experienced the loss of one of your virginities, and I will take your two others by morning. The most painful is done; the most pleasant will be last. Tell me, wench, how do you fare?"

"Captain, Sir, I feel to have suffered the pains of the damned. As a Convent-raised girl, I beg your mercy. My heart is a-flutter thanks to your clever hands, while my back and bottom ache in spite of your careful behaviors, Sir. Beyond that, although the memories of the pain are vivid, the stripes from the beating are only a burn. I am actually surprised, Sir."

"How say you then, Bitch, about your submission to your masters?"

"Master, I feel sure you would not turn me over to your officers unless I were to be safe; as you have said, you wish my value to be high at Jamaica or my health to survive for ransom. Will you be sure, and be able to assure me, that such a submission will not lead to harm at the hands of your crew?"

"And what kind of submission is this? Dare you BARGAIN with me on my own ship? Your surrender must be unconditional, Bitch, or punishment will continue! I WILL break you! " The tears began to flow once again, and her and she began to wail. I picked up the pear and approached her; she made an effort to control herself and begged me to wait.

"Captain, Master, please! Understand that I am an educated woman, and daughter of a slaveowner. I know how the slaves are treated! Why would I not be afraid?"

Putting the pear back down, I sat down again. "Tell me about your life at home."

"I was never at home for very long, Captain. As soon as I was born, I was given to a wetnurse for care. Later I was sent to France, to Convent School, for proper education and training. My father never wanted a daughter, you see. When Mother gave him no son, she was sent back to France. He wished me around while I was still "cute", but at schooling age wished me gone so he might take other women to his bed for his pleasure, and for a son. Still none produced a son, so father turned to other sources of.... enjoyment, you might say. He would find things slaves did incorrectly, and punish them wickedly. Many tongues were removed, eyes plucked, brands applied. When I finished school and returned home, it was my - obligation, he said, as one to be Mistress of the plantation on Martinique, to learn and master the ways of punishment.

"He had me beat a man's privates to shreds who had simply dropped a piece of crockery. I was required to use a small guillotine to remove a new scullery maid's breast for 'sassing ' my father, that being her resistance to his physical attentions.

"But worst of all, the treatment of a couple discovered fornicating after they had escaped our land. The man and woman were exposed beneath the sun all day for three days, and turned so they always faced the sun. This was to equal the amount of time they were gone. At night, they were bound face down on the sand, to increase the pain of the burn on their skin. Both had guards who tickled them when they fell asleep, so they would wiggle in their gritty beds. The evening of their third day the woman was forced on her back on a grillwork. Her legs were brought up and tied next to her head. Spread like a dockside whore, her lover was forced to watch as every slave on the plantation used her. Men used one hole or the other, while the women straddled her head for satisfaction. When all were done, her holes were filled with black powder and a fuse, then sewn shut. Her lover, freed from his bindings, was brought into her sight: he was hugely erect. Protesting over his betraying reaction, she screamed when he fell to his knees and closed her mouth with his hard rod. He was pushed forward until he closed her throat and massaged until he came. Both were released, then tied face-to-face around the whipping post. His hole was packed with powder as well, then both dowsed with oil. The lit fuses soon burned to ignite the oil, and they screamed until the explosion of the powder silenced them. Their bodies were left in the courtyard for days.

His cruelties terrified me, as did his joy in the administration of them. I was on a voyage of escape when you captured me."

Interesting story. She had reason for unusual behavior, not just 'protecting her purity'. A different direction would be required, now that she'd broken open.

"Bitch, I feel some small sadness in my soul for your story. Though you cannot be spared the sexual training, you can learn to enjoy what you do.... and my men will enjoy it as well. Have I then the assurance of your submission to all masters?"

"Captain, Master, you do indeed. I give you my word." Releasing her from her chains, I resolved to lead her to the loss of her remaining virginities differently.

(Next: teaching the Bitch to open wide)