Voyeur Fun

Story Info
They watch each other get off.
1k words
4.16
76k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on tonight sexy?"

"I'm just happy you are here. Mom and dad are in the kitchen. We can probably sneak up to my room."

It was easier spending time at each other's house than spending money going out all the time. His parents are usually easier to get over on than mine. They are older and are usually on the way to bed.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Anderson."

"Hey Janelle. How are you tonight?" said Mr. Anderson.

"Just a little tired. Long day at work."

"Sorry to here that. We have some pizza in the fridge. Eat something and take it easy. We are going to bed."

Mrs. Anderson hasn't had anything to say to me since she caught me in bed with her son. I don't know if she told her husband but he doesn't seem to have anything to say about it. She is probably calling me all kinds of names in her head, thinking I'm going to corrupt her son.

His parents limp upstairs. All of their aches and pains incurred throughout the say are about to be relieved through sleep. Mike and I watch them go up stairs and wait to hear their door close.

"What are we doing tonight?" Mike said.

"I don't know. You tell me."

"Let's go to my room."

"You mean let's go to your room and fuck?"

"Wait, your parents just went to bed. Why don't we do something a little different so we don't make as much noise?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Remember when I was away at school this year and we would have phone sex? Let's try it again with a variation. This time we will limit the talking to telling each other what to do since we can watch each other.

"Take off your shirt then. And bounce your tits." We sit on the bed. I see he is already getting hard. I pull off my shirt and bra at the same time so my breasts are bare. I pinch my nipples to get them hard. The slight pain makes my pussy tingle. I take a breast in each hand and bounce them up and down. My nipples get stiffer. I hold my breasts by my hard nipples and move them left and right.

"I've been dying to see your rock hard cock all week. Get naked. Mike takes off all of his clothes and sits on the bed. His cock is long and hard and I can't stop watching him stroke. Pre-cum drips from the hole and he uses it as lube. His strokes speed up and I can hear the wetness.

"Now off with your pants." I unzip my jeans and let them fall to the floor. I glance back at the door to make sure it is locked. I can already feel the dampness on the thin strip of cotton barely covering my shaved pussy. "Move the cloth covering your pussy to the side and rub your clit.

I spread my legs wide. I pull the strip tight so that it's between my pussy lips. The outline of my clit pushes through. I rub my fingers on my pussy lips as I watch him stroke his cock making me wetter. I move the cloth to the side and quickly rub my finger back and forth over my clit. I close my eyes with pleasure. I opened my eyes and see Mike holding his balls while he strokes his cock. I almost cum so I stop.

"Beat your cock against my tits." He gets on his knees and crawls to me. He rubs the head of his cock on the hard nipple of my left breast. I grab his cock and pulled him to my mouth. I lick the head of his cock and move it in and out of my mouth while my tongue flicks the underside. My nipple is not slippery for the head of his cock.

I take his cock and insert my nipple in his hole. Pre-cum oozes out. When I pull his cock away from my nipple, a stream of sticky pre-cum is stuck to my nipple. The string of pre-cum snaps free and he licked his pre-cum from my nipple.

I stand to take my panties off. They are getting too wet. The crotch clings to my pussy. "Now that your panties are off, spread your legs and finger yourself."

I spread my legs and rub my pussy to get even wetter. I put my middle finger in his mouth. He sucks and licks until I say it is wet enough. I rub my clit with one hand and slide the middle finger of the other hand in and out of my pussy. I feel the warm cream in my pussy. I take my finger and wipe my cream on his lips. He licks his lips and asks for more.

I lay on the bed so that I can get my finger deeper. My legs are bent and spread wide. I arch my back so that he can only see my breasts and hard nipples. I started to feel the blood swell in my clit and I know I'm going to cum soon. I shove my finger in faster.

Every muscle in my body feels like it is contracting as a warm feeling overtakes me. I let out a soft moan not caring if his parents heard. My voice quivers with each spasm.

"Oh shit. I'm about to cum. Where do you want it?"

"I want it on my pussy."

"Fuck babe this is going to be a lot." He moves between my legs and puts the head of his cock on my swollen clit. I feel his cock head gently bumping my clit as he jerks off. I feel my body getting close to another orgasm. I hear him moan and I feel warm cream shooting on my pussy. I rubbed my clit as he shot his load until I came again. He rubbed his cock head up and down my pussy. I pulled him on top of me and kissed him. We put back on our underwear and crawl into bed and fall asleep. Maybe we can fuck in the morning.