Voyeur Mom

Story Info
Mom watches son and girlfriend.
7.2k words
4.41
536.4k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,629 Followers

"My parents should be in bed," James said as he unlocked the front door to his family's home. Allison nodded hopefully, wiggling her eyebrows with a mischievous grin.

"It will be nice when we finally go away to college, a place of our own," she sighed hopefully. "Another year at the junior college and we'll be on our way."

"Yeah, but until then this isn't so bad, they never bother us," James said.

"That's true," Allison admitted, entering the house. "Is your mom still slipping you condoms?"

"Yes," James admitted embarrassed, closing the door behind him.

"I think it's cute," she said kissing him lightly on the cheek. "She's just protecting your future and mine too I guess."

Stepping around the banister they stood in front of the couch half covered in shadows. A street lamp just outside the house was partially blocked by the low hanging branches of a tree, causing portions of the room to be covered in darkness while others were very well lit.

James admired the way Allison looked in her dress, holding her out at arms length to gaze upon her slender body. Pulling her close, his nose was filled with the sweet scent of her perfume and shampoo as he kissed her neck lightly. Allison traced his arms with her fingertips as she leaned her head back with a contented smile. James stole glances down her top, the soft swell of her breasts barely tented the dress but they were breathtaking just the same. The soft skin that was exposed called out to him, begging to be kissed.

Sitting on the couch, James pulled Allison down alongside him and slid his fingers over her bosom gently. The soft moan that escaped her lips encouraged him and he began to squeeze more firmly. She pulled his face close and parted his lips with her tongue and kissed him urgently.

Allison crawled atop his lap facing him, knees on either side of his legs. Her slender dancer's body pressing him into the couch as they kissed noisily. James pulled the straps of the light dress down across her shoulders and pushed his face between her petite braless breasts.

Allison joked that she didn't have much more than mosquito bumps, but James didn't care. Her nipples were very sensitive and when she became aroused their hardened state turned him on like crazy. He lavished her breasts with the rough surface of his tongue, causing goose bumps to race across her chest. Her sigh was music to his ears as she held the back of his head, pulling him tight against her skin. James could feel the heat of her arousal on his leg. Her dress had ridden up and bunched around her waist, leaving her panty clad pussy dry humping the upper part of his thigh. Allison began to hunch against him steadily and soon her gasps filled the room as a small orgasm overtook her.

Allison pushed him away and stepped off the couch to stand before him after she had calmed a little. With an innocent smile she slipped the dress off her body and did a little pirouette in just her underwear. She knelt before him and laid her head in his lap, her fingers running up along his inner thighs. Pressing her lips against his covered erection she mouthed him through his clothing. James growled and pulled her head down as he pushed his groin upwards. Allison took his hands and moved them to his sides as she lifted her head up. James leaned down to kiss her offered lips as she unbuttoned his shorts.

In the quiet of the night the sound of his zipper being pulled down seemed as loud as an airplane taking off. For a brief moment he was worried that his parent's might discover them. James shook it off though as he felt Allison's hot breath against the turgid flesh of his manhood.

"Oh baby," James sighed. Once again he placed his hands on her head but he didn't exert any pressure. He just luxuriated in the feel of her soft hair as she teased him slowly by almost taking him in her mouth. His hips twitched as she brought her tongue closer and he watched as a small drop of saliva dripped from her mouth to his aching cock.

A sound from the kitchen caused them both to freeze; Allison had a near panicked look in her eyes. A moment later they could hear the sound of water running through pipes. For about thirty seconds they stayed motionless, James' cock began to deflate a little and then the water stopped.

"Ice maker," James breathed. Allison wasn't sure and gave him a questioning look. "The ice was dropped and then the tray refills with water. That's what we heard."

Satisfied with his explanation Allison extended her tongue out once again and licked the crown of his cock. James' member once again expanded to its rock hard state as he groaned in delight.

In the darkened kitchen, not twenty feet away, stood James' mother, Debbie. Her heart was pounding in her ears and her pulse raced as she feared discovery. The sudden noise from the automatic ice maker had rattled her nerves and she thought again about abandoning her voyeuristic escapade. She had pressed herself up against the wall and was trying to calm her breathing, listening for any sign that she had been discovered. After waiting a couple of minutes she figured that her son and his girlfriend had continued their activity, so she once again crept into the darkened doorway that led into the adjoining dining and living room.

From her vantage point she could see Allison on her knee's before her son, her head rising and falling in his lap as she obviously sucked her son's cock. Even with the distance between them she could hear the slurping noises the girl made, a sound that caused Debbie's pussy to gush. Leaning back against the counter Debbie slowly stroked her sopping pussy through the slit of her robe.

James shivered as Allison ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft, her hand cuffing the head of his cock in a slow steady rhythm. Allison's hot breath felt heavenly on his dick. She lowered her face and noisily sucked one of his balls into her mouth where she toyed it with her wet tongue. Slumping his head back, James lost himself in the feel of Allison's hot mouth as she slowly fucked him with her face.

Through a lust filled haze Debbie watched jealously as Allison sucked her son's dick. From across the room she couldn't be sure, but she guessed the coeds thighs were sticky with juice dripping from her cunt. Her fingers strummed in time with the movements of the young woman's head and Debbie had to bite her knuckle to suppress the moans that tried to escape. James' hips began to jerk and Debbie drew in a sharp breath of air as he held Allison's head steady as he began to pump his cock into her mouth on his own.

James could feel the inexorable tidal wave crashing through an inadequate dam. He pistoned his dick up into Allison's mouth, his hips flexing uncontrollably as he struggled to attain his peak. A small noise caused him to jerk to a stop suddenly, his eyes flying open. In the shadow filled room he had to take a moment to focus but there she was. His mother was standing in the shadows of the kitchen, one hand furiously rubbing between her spread thighs while the other was pressed against her biting teeth.

The sight of his mother masturbating was too much and he lunged upward filling Allison's mouth with his cock. Struggling she tried to pull back but James' grip was too strong and with the sight of his mother commanding his attention he did not hear her choking. With a guttural howl his cock pulsed and jerked, sending sticky hot streams into Allison's mouth and throat. Spluttering Allison tried to force the cum out of her mouth but as she started to clear room for air another spurt filled it and then another.

James heard the whimper from across the room as his mother jerked violently. Her orgasm coming only seconds after his. Her pussy gushed anew as the climax shook her body and threatened to make her collapse.

Allison finally pushed her mouth off James' penis struggling for air. Gasping and choking she wiped cum and spit from her mouth.

"What the hell was that?" Allison demanded loudly.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry," James said quickly in a hushed whisper. "I don't know what came over me."

"Well you damn near killed me," Allison said with a harsher tone than she truly felt.

"I'm sorry, I won't ever do that again," James promised. He pulled her up onto the couch and kissed her face tenderly. Taking a deep breath he kissed her mouth, tasting the remnants of his orgasm on her tongue and lips. Allison had complained to him before that he never liked to kiss her after she blew him and how it made her feel cheap.

"I think you missed some," Allison challenged after their kiss had ended. She indicated her chin which was still wet.

James leaned forward and kissed the last remnants away lightly. He wondered if his mother was still watching from somewhere in the darkness. Before he could look around Allison lay down on the couch and was guiding his face to her panty covered sex. He breathed heavily onto the lacy material that hid her treasures from sight. The flowery intricate underwear never failed to arouse him and he could feel life returning to his cock.

Allison ran her fingers through his hair as he pulled her underwear higher up her hips causing the material to pull tight against her pussy. James mouthed her protruding lips and inhaled deeply, becoming intoxicated on the smell of her arousal.

"Come on," Allison moaned impatiently. She lifted her hips and pulled her underwear down and then draped a leg over his shoulder. Sliding her fingers down into her mound she opened her pussy with two fingers. "Now kiss it baby," Allison commanded, pulling James back into position.

Debbie heard the words from her hiding spot. Her stomach tied in nervous knots while shuddering sensations bubbled up from her own overheated pussy. Her fingers plunged in and out of her cunt while she silently willed Allison to talk more.

"Oh that's it baby," Allison moaned, "right there. That's the spot. Right there."

James had his face buried between her sweetly humid thighs. Juices dripped from deep inside onto his outstretched tongue as he lapped at her lips and explored her depths. He stroked her clit lightly with his lips as he slid a finger into her body and swirled it around. Allison's hips began to roll from side to side as she tried to direct his movements to where she most desired them.

Smiling in self satisfaction James lifted her hips up and positioned her so that her pelvis was lifted off the couch completely. He grabbed her ass cheeks and held them tight as he placed his tongue atop her clit and began to flutter it back and forth in a steady rhythm. Allison's breathing shifted to a series of heavy gasps as he quickly brought her closer to her peak.

Her fingers entwined through his hair and she began to pull harder as his tongue picked up speed across her sensitive nub. Just as she could feel herself reaching the top James had slipped a finger to her ass and pressed lightly against her virgin hole. The soft pressure was just enough to send her blasting into orbit as her orgasm ripped through her loins.

"Oh fuck!" Allison cried out clearly and then catching herself began to blubber incoherently as tremors wracked her body. James tried to keep his mouth in contact with her clit as she bucked against him wildly. Finally Allison slumped into the couch as he backed away from her hyper sensitive body.

Debbie bit her knuckle deeply as she rode her own orgasm to its conclusion in the darkness of the kitchen. She leaned heavily against the cool refrigerator door a long while as she regained her breath. Several times her body spasmed as she replayed the sight of Allison with her son's faced pressed up between her thighs. After regaining her composure Debbie returned to her hiding spot for one last look. Filled with pride, desire and shame she watched as the young lovers kissed softly in the shadow patched room. Sighing under her breath she slipped away to her own room.

James crawled into bed sometime later and drifted off to sleep clinging to the image of his mother rubbing herself as she watched him and his girlfriend.

Debbie waited anxiously in the darkened kitchen the following Saturday night. As her son and his girl settled onto the couch for some alone time Debbie quietly loosened her robe and began to caress her breasts. Just as James reached for Allison a cell phone rang out.

"Hello?" Allison answered. "Oh okay, I'll be right there." She hung up the phone and looked sadly at James. "I'm sorry babe, I have to get home. Mom needs me."

James grunted good naturedly and then stood up to drive her home. As they headed out the door he paused peering into the darkness, wondering if his mother was in her hiding spot again.

Debbie's breath stopped and fear gripped her as if a huge spotlight had just shown down upon her. James made no indication that he had seen her before he stepped out into the night and closed the door behind him. She listened for his car to drive away and when it had Debbie quickly closed her robe and headed to her bedroom; her sexual frustration more painful than her son's.

She lay awake next to her snoring husband and listened intently for her son to return home. Almost an hour had passed before she heard the front door open and close softly and then the sound of James moving across the house to his room. Debbie got out of bed and crept to her bedroom door and peered out into the darkness.

Tip toeing quietly down the hall she made her way just to the edge of his door, moonlight streaming out from within. She held her breath as she heard his bed creak. Long moments passed in silence and then there was the distinct sound of the bed creaking steadily. Debbie listened with longing as her own body ached for release.

Closing her eyes she imagined her son gripping his cock and fisting it slowly while his eyes spied her in the darkness. In her imagination James toyed with his cock while looking into her eyes, daring her to step out of the shadows and do for him what she so desperately wanted to do. He hefted his testicles with one hand and rolled them between his fingers while he toyed with the head of his penis.

Unable to control herself Debbie slipped a hand into her panties and began to rub her clit furiously as she imagined what would happen if she dared walk into her son's room at that very moment. The creaking noises came faster and she fluttered her finger across her clit at the same frenzied pace. Much too quickly she felt the explosion and a small cry escaped her lips.

James felt his orgasm approaching and he concentrated on that feeling as he rubbed his cock faster. He imagined Allison on her hands and knees before him as he pounded her from behind. He was trying to hold off the completion, enjoying that painfully exquisite pleasure that is the precipice of climax. In his minds eye he could see Allison turning her head to urge him on but as the hair swung past it wasn't his girlfriends face he saw, it was his mother's.

His mouth hung open in a silent cry as cum erupted from the head of his penis and splashed over his stomach. As the orgasm swept through him he heard a noise that froze his hand. He thought he heard a cry before it was cut off. The remains of his orgasm pumped slowly from his penis and James milked it lazily as he caught his breath.

After cleaning himself up James got out of bed and went to his doorway, looking up and down the hall. About to turn around and dismiss it as paranoia James caught the scent of pussy.

James parked his car in the driveway and sat for a moment. A Saturday night with the guys was good once in a while. It wasn't the end of the world that Allison couldn't go out tonight, he thought, but it made two weeks since he had any proper relief and he was starting to feel the effects.

"Wonder how mom is holding up," he said aloud. He pictured his mother standing in the dark waiting for him and Allison to arrive so she could get off while watching them. Chuckling for a moment at the absurdity of it all James suddenly had an idea. Jumping from his car, he jogged quickly to the front door and let himself in. Trying not look directly at her hiding spot James settled on the couch in the best position for his mother to see him if she was spying. The light from the street lamp illuminated him clearly.

His cock was mostly hard already when he undid his pants slowly, for the first time encouraging the loud sound of the zipper as he pulled it down. If his mother had retreated to her room when she noticed Allison was missing he was hoping to entice her back with his masturbation. James recalled the previous Saturday night when his mother had listened outside his room when he had pleasured himself.

Pulling his dick out from his underwear he sat and stared at it for a minute. He wished it was bigger and thicker, but what guy didn't. Perhaps some were happy with their size, but he figured it was like most girls who wished their boobs were larger, perkier. He wondered if his mom was looking at it now. He didn't dare try to peek at her hiding spot; if he did he was certain he would scare her away. "If she's even there," he added silently.

With deliberately exaggerated motions James grabbed his cock and began to stroke it slowly. He rolled his head back against the couch and lifted his hips off the cushion to push in counter rhythm to his hand. The notion that his mother was watching him was really starting to arouse him and he began to fondle his testicles gently. Letting out soft moans he rocked his head from side to side as he luxuriated in the feel of his own touch, imagining that it was his mother's.

"Oh yes," James groaned, deliberately louder than he ever would have been had Allison been there. He knew his father was asleep and he wanted to attract his mother's notice. "Oh yeah baby, just like that. Do it the way I like it," he continued as his pace increased. "Suck my cock, take it in your mouth and suck it deep. Show me how deep you can take it. I want you to swallow my cum."

James felt odd saying the words to himself in the dark, but he imagined that if his mother was desperate enough for sexual satisfaction to spy on him and his girlfriend his dirty talk couldn't hurt. He wondered what he could say that would tempt her enough to reveal herself to him. James wasn't a Don Juan, but he certainly knew what Allison enjoyed.

"If you suck my cock I'll eat your pussy until you scream," he said gravelly. "I'll lick your pussy until you cum all over my face." James licked his lips and tried to bring moisture back to his drying mouth. The idea of eating his own mother's pussy was really turning him on. "I'll pull your legs open and hold them wide as I make you cum with my tongue buried deep inside your snatch, mom."

Unable to control it any longer his hand was a blur on his cock as he rocketed to orgasm. Stifling the shout he grunted forcefully as he pumped the sticky load out all over his thighs and stomach. Sweat covered his body despite the air conditioning and he sat in the pale lamp light with his aching cock covered in his spent seed tightly gripped in his fist.

"Maybe next time, mom," James whispered hoarsely. Wednesday evening James stood in the kitchen eating a quick meal of reheated casserole and bread at the counter as his parents prepared to go out for the evening.

"Don't forget, you told Mrs. Johnson across the street you would help her with that mess in her driveway," Debbie said to her son. She stepped close to him and hugged him tightly.

"Aw mom, it's dark out already," James complained hugging his mother back. His hands gripped her soft hips. He desperately wanted to slide his hands down along her backside and get a handful of ass.

"You told her you would do it today and when you tell someone you will do something for them you had better keep your word," she scolded him lightly. Her eyes glittered mischievously as she felt his hands slide lower on her body. Turning away from her son she pretended to lose her balance and pressed her breasts into his forearm. "Oh sorry dear," she whispered throatily. Debbie had to repress a grin from spilling across her face as she saw his eyes devour her cleavage on display in the plunging neckline of her dress.

Agnol
Agnol
1,629 Followers
12