W32.GIBE.B@MM: Sexist Male Chauvinist Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic writer receives troubling fan mail.
1.5k words
3.46
34.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers

Foreword: I wrote some of my past stories by request of my fans. In a way, I could also say that this story was written by request. However, it would probably be more accurate to say that this story was provoked than requested.

Part 1 of this story is true. Some militant feminist recently started sending me flame mail accusing me of hating women because I write about submissive women enjoying rough sex. When she sent me a computer virus by munging her email address to make it seem like it came from Microsoft and telling me that it was their latest security patch, I got the idea for this story.

* * * * *

PART 1 OF 3

###

The erotic writer sat at his PC to start a new story. Gazing out the window of his 3rd story flat onto New Jersey suburbia as _LINUX_ booted up, he observed a poor bloke stranded on the I-202/206 motorway with plumes of smoke pouring from under the bonnet of his automobile. His hair whipped as lorries and coaches passed him as he walked to the _Esso_ station past the notorious Somerville roundabout.

_X Windows_ had finally loaded, and the erotic writer returned his attention to his PC. He opened, _emacs_ and began writing his newest story, taking his mind off the poor bloke out on the motorway.

"It was a dark and stormy night," he began writing.

No sooner had he finished typing that first sentence that _Zmail_ beeped, alerting him to new email.

He opened his mail and read it, one by one.

_SubLady_ wrote,

> Your Cum Sponge story got me so wet! i'd love
> for a Man to use me like that.

Next, _CruelDominatrix_ wrote,

> your toilet slave stories are wonderful. you
> definitely know a man's place, under a woman's
> ass eating her shit!

Then, _GorMaster_ wrote,

> I love the way you brutalize women in your stories!
> Keep up the great writing!

Next, _SlaveDude_ wrote,

> i love your toilet slave stories, dude! Your
> stories make me feel like i'm there being forced
> to eat women's shit all day long unable to escape.

Then, _VanillaGirl_ wrote,

> I don't care much for the BDSM aspect, but I love
> your romance stories! They're so romantic! Please
> write more where the people fall in love in the
> end!

Lastly, _HeroWorship_ wrote,

> I love erotic stories about fictional characters!
> Your story about Inque is my favorite! I also loved
> that other story where the guy was saved by
> International Rescue! And the sequel to Moby Jane
> where the two people in the whale were taken to the
> future by Captain Kirk and joined Starfleet was
> excellent! Please write more!

He replied to each of them, thanking them for the praise and telling them that he has plenty of ideas in mind for future stories to please all of them. Unfortunately, he had been sent so many requests and story ideas that it will take a while for him to work everyone's idea and request into a story. Then he went back to writing. Hours passed before he was alerted to new email.

He went back to _Zmail_ and opened the email.

This email wasn't so pleasant. _Anonymous_ wrote,

> Your stories are horrible, awful, and terrible.

This was followed by a second email from _Anonymous,_

> You think women are sex objects! You must hate women!

He deleted these two emails and was about to return to his writing when another email arrived. This was from _Microsoft Corporation Network Security Center._ He expected it to be spam, but curiosity caused him to open it.

> MS Customer
>
> this is the latest version of security update, the
> "March 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all
> known security vulnerabilities affecting Internet Explorer,
> Outlook and Outlook Express as well as five newly discovered
> vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your computer from
> these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which could allow
> an attacker to run executable on your system. This update
> includes the functionality of all previously released
> patches.
>

The email went on listing system requirements and links to Microsoft web sites (*).

He clicked on reply-to-sender and wrote back to _Mister Bill_ that he uses _LINUX_ and so to please take him off their mailing list. He added Abuse at Microsoft (*) to the CC list to add more force to his request.

He was about to delete the message then, but his old _Windows 95_ PC collecting dust in the corner of the room caught his eye. He detached the patch to a floppy disk and booted up his old PC that he hadn't used in years. He slid the disk into the slot and clicked on the _Q306323.EXE_ file containing the patch. To his surprise, the _Norton Anti Virus_ opened a window informing him that the file contained the _W32.Gibe.B@mm_ virus and refused to let it run. At that, he turned off the old PC and went back to his _LINUX_ box, composed another reply to _Microsoft_ informing them that their security patch contained a virus, deleted the email with the infected patch, then returned to his writing.

The following day, as he continued to work on his story, he received a reply from _Microsoft._ The software giant stated that they did not send the email containing the patch, and further, they never send software updates through email.

He deleted the email and forgot about the incident. However, several days later, the miscreant tried again -- only with a different virus.

> Klez.E is the most common world-wide spreading
> worm. It's very dangerous by corrupting your files.
> Because of its very smart stealth and anti-anti-virus
> technic, most common AV software can't detect or
> clean it.
> We developed this free immunity tool to defeat the
> malicious virus.
> You only need to run this tool once, and then Klez
> will never come into your PC.
> NOTE: Because this tool acts as a fake Klez to fool
> the real worm, some AV monitor maybe cry when you run
> it.
> If so, Ignore the warning, and select 'continue'.
> If you have any question, please mail to me.

He played dumb and replied to the sender this time, telling him or her that he isn't computer savvy and that he couldn't get the anti-virus tool to run.

In answer, he received the exact same email the following day. He sighed at the utterly lame attempt to trick him to infect his _LINUX_ PC with a _Windows_ virus, and so opened the window to view the headers.

> Return-Path:(*)
> Delivered-To: xxx@xxx (*)
> X-CustomSvr: 1.0

The header information listed countless servers' IP addresses, domain names, time stamps, and other technical trivia that you need not be concerned with (*).

Being a _Delphi/Pascal_ programmer in his day job, the erotic writer knew a thing or three about tracing Internet packets, and easily identified the return path of the virus from the IP address in the headers. From there, it was a simple matter to query the servers, one by one and using the time-stamps in the headers, through the proper IP and port addresses, to obtain the full trace detail logs back to the sender's origin. Using Spamcop and Whois to translate IP addresses to domain names and vice versa were also instrumental in aiding his investigation. Then, by assembling bits and pieces of the user's publicly available information from those same servers, he was able to obtain the miscreant's real email address. From there, it was a simple matter to query additional services the miscreant was likely to have registered on, such as Literotica, ASSTR, Microsoft, ZZN, AOL, Earthlink, Comcast, and a few others. Finally, the bitch's real name, address, and other highly personal information were at hand.


Still, the erotic writer wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, it was remotely possible that her PC was infected with all these viruses and that the viruses were, themselves, responsible for the emails. He replied once again informing her that her PC was infected with a virus, that she should have it cleaned, and asking her to give him the courtesy of a reply.

Her reply never came.

The erotic writer was about to send all his collected evidence to abuse centers of the ISP's through which her message was routed, as well as _Spamcop_ and other abuse sites. He knew that distributing a virus with malicious intent was both a US Federal and NJ State offense with severe penalties. He would get the last laugh.

Then he reconsidered -- there was something else that he would much rather have than a laugh.

- TO BE CONTINUED... -

* * * * *

References:

FREE TO CHOOSE, Milton & Rose Friedman, Harcourt Brace, ISBN 0-15-633460-7.

THE MYTH OF MALE POWER, Warren Farrell, Ph.D, Simon & Schuster, ISBN 0-761-79349-7.

THE NEW THOUGHT POLICE, Tammy Bruce, Crown Publishing, ISBN 0761534040.

THE REASONABLE WOMAN, Wendy McElroy, Prometheus Books, ISBN 1-573-92208-0.

WHO STOLE FEMINISM, Christina Hoff Sommers, Simon & Schuster, ISBN 0-671-79424-8.

XXX: A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO PORNOGRAPHY, Wendy McElroy, St. Martin's Press, ISBN 0-312-15245-0.

- END -

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers