Waiting

Story Info
While waiting on a friend, I play with her Dad.
1.2k words
4.11
329.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed as a slutty catholic school girl, I knocked on the door. Jen’s father Ben answered the door with a surprised look and invited me in. My blonde hair was in pig tails tied with bright red bows that matched the bra underneath the white oxford dress shirt. The shirt was unbuttoned and tied at the bottom exposing my cleavage and navel. I found a dark plaid skirt and shortened it to just above my thighs. White knee stocking covered my calves and I wore clunky platform paten leather heels on my feet.

I applied tons of eye liner and dark shiny lip stick and nail polish to pull off the whore look. I was supposed to meet Jen and drive up to a Halloween party. I don’t think he expect me to look like I did. Her Dad explained that she was going to be late due to some kind of crisis at work. He handed the phone to me and I dialed her work number. Jen said that she would be at least an hour and had tried to call to let me know but I had already left for her house. Jen lived in the apartment above her Fathers house to save money while she was going to school.

I had always been attracted to Jen’s Dad, he was very rugged with graying hair and smiling blue eyes. We sat in the living room and talked while I waited for Jen. Her Mom had left him five years ago running off with her business partner. He offered me dinner that he had been cooking and we moved into the kitchen. I sat at the breakfast bar while he finished cooking.

I got up and pulled silverware and plates out to set the table. I dropped a fork and bent to pick it up when I noticed Ben staring at me. I had forgotten about the thong panties I was wearing and he had a clear view of them as I bent over. I stood and his face went four shades of red as he apologized. I told him it was OK and that I didn’t expect any less considering the way I was dressed. He laughed and agreed. I also told him that just because he was twenty-five years older didn’t mean he couldn’t find me attractive and added that I had always had a crush on him. He blushed again and I took his hand in mine.

"When was the last time you went out on a date?" I asked

"Three months ago." he replied.

"You need to get out more and have some fun, get wild, get laid." I told him.

"Laid?" he stammered blushing again. " It’s hard enough meeting women let alone have a relationship."

"Who said anything about a relationship, I know plenty of women that would sleep with a good looking guy like you just for fun." I said.

"A one night stand is not want I need." He replied.

"I’m talking about a friendly relationship for fun and sex only, no strings." I said gripping his big hand tighter. " We’re friends, right?"

I kissed him lightly on the lips and slid my hand to his crotch. He backed away and I held his hand tight, saying that it was OK.

"Look Ben I’ve wanted you for a long time and I know you have needs and that you’re attracted to me." I explained. " I don’t want anything from you other than a good time. Right now I don’t have the time for a relationship but I do need the occasional roll in the hay."

Ben looked at me and said " You shouldn’t be getting it from an old guy like me, especially me, I’ve know you since you were twelve."

"I want you, guys my age don’t want a friend they want a fuck toy, you and I can be friends too."

I said unbuckling his belt.

I kissed him again and slid to my knees. Ben stared to resist but once I had pulled his cock free and into my mouth his head leaned back and his resistance was over. His cock was thick and veiny as it grew in my wet mouth. I sucked the bulging head, swirling my tongue around, sliding my small manicured hand along the saliva slick shaft. I released him from my lips and smiled up at him, then wrapped my lips around the throbbing head and continued sucking. With my free hand I nudged the thong over and buried two fingers into my moist pussy. Tasting the tiniest bit of pre cum I stood up and leaned over the dining room table tugging my thong to my ankles.

"It’s OK." I breathed "Fuck me."

Without a word Ben step behind me and sank his stiff cock all the way into me. I grunted as it hit the limits of my hole. I gripped the sides of the table as Ben pounded into me.

I moaned loudly for him to fuck me. "Oh yeah, Fuck me, Fuuuuuuuck Meeeeeeeeee!"

I reached inside my bra and pinched my nipples. Ben had his strong hands around my hips slamming into my swollen wet pussy. I didn’t care if I came, I just wanted Ben to get off on me. My head was swimming with ecstacy and I felt my orgasm build just thinking about the load he must have built up. I came shuddering violently screaming louder for Ben to fuck me. I felt streams of my juices run down my quivering legs.

"Oh God!" Ben moaned.

I knew he was going to cum, and I wanted to taste every drop of it. I pushed him back and fell to my knees engulfing his pussy soaked cock. His cock head swelled and release a torrent of cum down my throat. I swallowed several times trying to keep up with his flow of sperm but it still ran from the corners of my mouth and down my chin to my cleavage. I drained him and leaned back on my heels smiling up at him, cum still glistening on my chin and lips. Weak in the knees he stumbled back leaning against the breakfast bar.

"You don’t know how much I needed that Lora." Ben panted "Thank you."

"Thank you." I said licking the cum from my lips. "You have a beautiful cock, and I definitely want more of it." I gave his cock a squeeze and licked another drop of cum from the head.

I stood up and excused myself to the bathroom to clean up. I reapplied my lip stick and smiled at reflection. I made Ben happy and I planned to continue for as long as he needed. I returned to the dining room and Ben served dinner. We had a great conversation not mentioning what had just happened. Jen finally arrived home and quickly dressed in her beer wench costume and came into the dining room where Ben and I were finishing a bowl of sorbet. She hugged her father and apologized for making me wait and endure her Dad’s boring chatter. I objected and said that we had a great time and I wanted to do it again, with a sly glance towards Ben. We left the table and Ben walked us out. I turned and thanked him kissing him lightly on the cheek, leaving a dark red lip print.