Waiting for Faith

Story Info
Never too late for sex.
1.6k words
3.95
39k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

© Alex Carr 2011

I live in a block of purpose built retirement flats.

We have our own community gardens to keep my happy as well as a community room where we hold regular functions.

And me not being the social animal I'd settled for a quiet uneventful life, imagining all things sexual were long gone.

*

Who was I kidding.

You see there are lots of lonely spinsters and widows here. There was I doing my pricking out in the greenhouse when along comes Faith. Now every time we see each other I think of Faith Donahue, there's giving away my age!

We got talking how you do, me just being sociable and friendly with my neighbour, not thinking there would be anything more regarding her motive in talking to me. But I was soon to discovered and to my great delight I may add, that Faith had other things in mind.

Me looking back I just cannot understand how I could have been thata naive nit to have recognised her aim before I did.

I mean there she was, telling me she had to come out of the flat for an hour or two to take in a breath of fresh air.

Me thinking; "Right , nothing wrong in that!"

But whereas at first I was just entering into polite conversation regarding all matter pertaining to gardening I did not pick up her body language at all when, in the greenhouse, she bent provocatively over the edge of the staging to reach one of my prize cactus plants.

I was a little concerned because the mature plant had lots of sharp thorns so talk her to take care. Then I saw hew wiggle that enticing hind of hers and realised she was wasn't doing that for nothing, I mean I had no music on or anything that perhaps would entice her to do that.

So what then? Suddenly I caught on, she was doing it for my benefit no doubt. And I bloody well liked it.

"Don't worry Alex I shall take care, what a fine specimen this is."

"Just wait 'till you see my cucumbers" I said instinctively and just maybe - maybe the way I said that, the sexual, urge back again when I least expected, causing me to talk in such a way - she gave me such a mischievous smile announcing I must show her.

And when I did there she was, just standing there stroking the length of it.

"What a lovely one" she said and I'm sure her eyes flicked downwards as she said that. "My prize variety" I said, I hope to win the local horticultural competition again this year.." And then she too great interest asking me all about that, still stroking that cucumber in such a way I could not prevent the swelling in my trousers.

All at once I was beginning to realize and understand that just because you are sixty five doesn't mean you are a dead pan sexually. I wont deny I have looked more than once at a girl or two, perhaps with a carnal fantasy or two.

I was looking at Faith completely in a different way then. I was thinking for a fifty nine year old she still held her feminine stance very well and that wonderful slim form bum., need I say more. Faith knew what she was doing ,she had to know about my swelling unless she was blind or something, She replaced the cactus plant to its original place at the back of the staging and again I was treated to another rendering of sheer beauty as again she bent over, more provocatively this time.

She wore a loose taffeta dress which did wonders for her curves and looked every inch like a thirty year old from behind - and she looked good from the front too, very ample boobs nice a firm and enticing, all at once I knew I wanted her.

She turned again, quickly as if she wanted to catch my glance below, smiles so sweetly, closed to me, then I knew she had seen my swelling, the way she brushed herself against me there, her lips almost touching mine.

"Hope you don't think I am too forward, Alex but it has been such a long time since I have been with a man, and I do miss the warmth and comfort a man can give a woman."

I was stuck for words, this was so lovely and good, I felt like a teenager again starting all over with a girl called Millie who, ironically, I lost my innocence to in a greenhouse me working as an apprentice gardener there, she one of the office staff who it turned out, had me for a bet with her mates. That first fuck was wonderful and soon I had it with two other of her mates too, I was ain big demand in those days and now it seemed I still was.

But when I did start to speak her lips were pressing on mine and I was immersed in the most wonderful of delving wet French kisses most enjoyed.

Instinctively I could not hold back any longer and there I was, in my mind with Millie again, my fumbling fingers finding her beneath that silk floral skirt, that feeling so good, the succulent warmth of her moist pussy doing everything for my libido and a lot more too.

As if faith knew my disposition she whispered that you see it was never too late to enjoy the pleasures shared between man and woman, that she had tried so many times to attract my attention, and that is why she felt she had to go for it, that she adored me, thought I was the most attractive guy she had seen in a long time and longed to share some quality time with me, no strings attached I that is what I wanted.

I felt quite honoured, Faith saying that to me, but was I taking too much for granted, I suddenly felt quite shocked at what my sexual fervour had made me do and promptly took my hand away from under her skirt.

But do you know something? She would have nine of that, and promptly grabbed my wrist and retuned my hand to the place it was, Her eyes closed she moved her hips slowly and wonderfully as I squeezed her, toyed with her there, moving my hand beneath and behind her to enjoy those lovely firm curves and she loved it, she moaned and moaned and then I felt the absolute thrill and joy of her response when the ache I had below was being tended to with such grace and precision, here hand squeezing and moulding me over my trousers and I was ins a complete trance.

It was like a fever, I took in her scent, her perfume and the scent of woman - something I had missed so much I realised then.

"Want to come back to my flat, Alex?" she asked in such a matter of fact way, in a very sure down to earth way so that I knew exactly what she meant and what she wanted.

I nodded to the affirmative (as if I wouldn't!) - she said that if I didn't mind she'd go first and I could follow in five minutes , just in case prying eyes were looking.

She was prudent so which suited fine and there was something about watching her walk off, I was looking at her on a way like never before, she was really something and my carnal ways were reeling very sexual thoughts, that soon I would be inside her skirt again and seeking the gem of woman's mystery

I don't thin I quite waited for the five minutes, more like three when she let me in the door, whispering she would get me a coffee after because she thought I wouldn't wanted one before!

It was so cosy sin her bedroom. She'd decorated it all in burgundy and even th4e bed linen to match. I sat on the bed like she asked me too, feeling the bulge throbbing inside my pants.

"I think we need to remedy that and pretty darned quick," she said and before I knew it her hands were busy delightfully undoing my shirt, my zip and all. I had forgotten the last time I was with a woman naked but it was a very magical experience, she seemed delighted enough when she saw my all and wasn't slow to go down on her knees beside the bed and take me into here mouth like a wild thing, easy to see she was so hungry for it.

I ripped her skirt off, to see what was beneath, her wondrous figure so tempting just waiting to be caressed. We both worked ourselves up onto the bed each knowing what each other wanted and taking the sixty nine position I did what I had fantasised to do with a woman for so long - pushed my face between her gorgeous thighs, wanting her to smother me with her beautifully primed pussy, I was in my element then feeling her deep suck of me as I sucked her, discovering her wants, her secrets as she spurred me on, holding each bother so tight, tasting her and so enjoying the need of woman again, it wasn't long before we could bear it no more, we wanted the waterloo to gratify our sexual encounter and like it had all happened before several times, I was deep thrusting inside her no holds barred and we were as one, enjoying the absolute ecstasy of each others deep fuck.

And I knew we would be sharing so many more, and I was alive again, so anyone who tells you, you are done for after sixty five refer them to me, I surprise myself every morning now with a very sound hard-on just waiting for Faith.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers