Wake Up Call

Story Info
Brother and sister have an impromptu affair.
1k words
3.97
323.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My most amazing sexual experience all started because of a simple act of forgetfulness. My older Brother Jamal was staying over at my place while he visited Los Angeles for the first time. I was so used to being a single woman that I had forgotten he was there in the morning. We had gone out drinking the night before and I guess the alcohol had me a bit cloudy.

I walked out of my bedroom stark naked, as I usually do. I opened the door to the living room and the vision that greeted me left me speechless. My Brother was naked on the couch, he was lying back, with his eyes closed and his huge erect cock in his hand. He was breathing heavily, and his muscular chest rose and fell with his breath. His hand was sliding up and down his shaft and massaging the head of his phallus while he moaned softly. I watched him pleasure himself and felt my pussy begin to throb with excitement.

Suddenly, just as I started to massage my nipples as I stared, he opened his eyes and sat up in a start when he saw me. He apologize profusely as I walked towards him and put up my hand to quiet him. The mere sight of his massive manhood made me so horny that my pussy was dripping down my thighs. I came right up to the end of the bed, put a single finger over his mouth to stop him from speaking, and pushed him down on to his back.

"Just be quiet Jamal." I said with a smile. "No need to apologize for wanting to feel good. I want you to feel good too. You're going to make us both feel good."

"What do you mean?" He asked with a stammer. "But Sarah, this is a bit weird. You're my sister."

"I only want the best for you Bro. Now shut up and enjoy."

With that I lowered my head onto his rigid member and kissed the head with my soft, wet lips. My tongue rolled around the head and over the hole as my hand tried feebly to wrap around his shaft. His cock had a salty sweaty smell and taste that was so very masculine, so arousing. I inhaled his scent as my mouth inhaled his flesh. My saliva made my mouth and hand slide effortlessly up and down his cock while my tongue danced over it. He moaned, and put his hand on the back of my head. He didn't force me down, but ran his fingers through my hair while I sucked him off.

As I sucked and licked on his pecker his hand went to the dripping wet snatch between my thighs. He fingered my lips, and clit which made me moan a deep throaty moan. My moan vibrated his cock and made him feel even better. I let out a little gasp when he shoved two fingers deep into my cunt with a wet squishing sound. I let his cock pop out of my mouth to allow the cry of lust to escape from me. My hand continued to work his shaft while I looked at his big brown eyes.

"Come over here and fuck me right Jamal!" I ordered. "I need this monster all the way inside of me."

He sat up, grabbed my shoulders, and roughly spun me around and bent me over the back of the couch. He stood behind me, and grabbed hold of my hips with his strong firm hands. His cock head grazed the opening to my hot little pussy and made me squirm with anticipation. He rubbed it up and down my slit to excite me, and get my juices all over him. Then, in one firm slow thrust, he impaled me on his massive cock.

I let out a bit of a scream as his huge tool spread me open. His head bumped into the top of my pussy canal as his hands pulled me towards him. My cunt muscles grasped on to his shaft and refused to let him leave. He rocked back and forth with slow, steady thrusts that made me moan and grab the sofa back for support. He went a bit fasted, and harder, making my big tits sway with his motions. Then his big hand slapped my round ass with a hard whack that made me jump. One of his hands slid slowly up my back to my hair. He grabbed a handful of my locks and pulled my head back.

"Beg me to fuck you sis!" he ordered. "Beg real good and I'll fuck you right."

"Please Jamal?" I whimpered. "Please fuck me deep and hard? Please make me cum Jamal?"

That was all he needed. His hand kept a hold of my hair as his cock became a pile-driver. He fucked me so hard and deep that my pussy spasmed in a huge orgasm almost immediately. His shaft kept me opened wide and his flared head hit all the right spots inside of me. One orgasm I had made me squirt all over his cock and balls and made me even more slippery to his aggressive thrusts.

His pace quickened. His thrust became more animalistic and desperate. He grabbed both of my shoulders, pulled me back onto him, and erupted a geyser of cum deep into my pussy. I could feel his balls twitch, and the vein under his cock swell as what felt like gallons of cum flew into

my convulsing pussy. He fell forward onto me, and as his cock popped out of me a flood of jism ran out onto him, and the couch. I reached back and stroked the back of his head as we caught our breath.

I didn't go to work that day, and he delayed his flight back home for a week. I have never been fucked so well, or so many times in a few days. My brother is welcome back whenever he'd like.