Waking Up Before the Alarm

Story Info
What happens when she can't sleep at night.
1.1k words
4
14.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers

I rolled over in bed to see the most gorgeous man in the world lying next to me. The clock on the nightstand said 530am. I was horny and there was no going back to sleep for me. I reached over his side and found the opening to his boxers. I found what I was looking for and began to stroke him. Even when soft, he was bigger than most guys I had been with before him. Hard, he was an impressive nine inches and then some.

I leaned over and started to suck his ear. A signal between the two of us that meant that one of us was horny. He started to wake up and rolled onto his back, with his erection rising out of his boxers like a flagpole. I slept in only a silky nightie that barely covered my ass so there was nothing to prevent me from sliding on top of that magnificent pole and riding my cowboy hard. I straddled him with my back to his face and slowly lowered myself down on him. He let out a soft moan as my pussy lips tightened around the bottom of his shaft. I rolled my hips around his shaft a few times to get used to his size before I slowly slid up and down on him. The more I felt him against my g-spot, the faster I needed to ride him. I knew he was watching my face from the mirror in front of the bed and enjoying every face I made in ecstasy. As I came close to exploding, he stopped me from coming back down on him with both hands. I tried to fight him but he was stronger than me. He made me stop and told me to roll over.

He told me to lie on my back and he rolled over and spread my legs apart, placing himself between them. His large hands gently pulling my labia apart, he rolled his tongue over my clit in lazy circles. As he flicked my clit with his tongue, I shuddered in delight. He slid two fingers in my wet hole and could feel myself tighten around him as he shoved his fingers in and out of my eager hole. I bucked against him trying to suck in those thick fingers as far as I could. I needed to be fucked hard. I begged him to use more fingers and he smile his evil little smile and reached over to the nightstand for some KY. He lubed up my slick slit even more and I knew he was up to something. Soon he was fucking me with four fingers and trying to pry me open with his thumb with each incoming stroke. "Faster I begged him. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard."

I was begging him to make me cum hard. He told me to lie still as he forced his thumb inside me with the rest of his hand. I could feel myself tighten around his hand as he tried to make a fist inside me. He slowly started to pump his fist with my pussy walls sucked to his fist. It felt like he was going to rip it out as he came in and out of me. He forced himself on me until he was past his wrist and his arm was halfway in my hole. I writhed with pleasure and some pain, but it was good pain. I felt the build up coming and I felt myself clamping down on his hand as my release came hard and fast. My body clenched up and he laughed at me because he knew I could never get away with faking it with him. My body looked as if I was going into seizures as I came hard. As I laid there catching my breath, he slowly and gently removed his hand from my spasming hole.

He looked at me with those eyes that tell a woman that he loves you without saying a word. He motioned to me to roll over and I did. He pulled my ass up so that I was getting the hint he wanted me on all fours. He came up behind me and lined his hard cock with my well-lubed pussy and slid in for a few strokes to get lubed up before he shoved his nine inches of hardened steel in my unsuspecting asshole. I took all of him in one single thrust whether I liked it or not. He was being rough with me for waking him up too early but that's how I liked it with him. The only thing missing this morning was him spanking my ass until it was red and tying me to the bedposts while he ate me out, forcing me to cum over and over until I begged him to stop. He pulled out for a second and leaned over to get something out of the nightstand. I knew it was a toy by the sound it was making. He slid back into my ass, this time a little more slowly and gentler than before. He reached under me and started to use the toy on my clit as he slowly slid in and out of my ass, the toy felt wonderful on my clit and I could feel myself getting ready to explode again any second if he kept up the way he was going. He could read me like a book, and knew I was going to explode this time and wouldn't be worth a damn when I was done cumming. He picked up the pace and started slamming my ass hard and grunting as he came close to his own climax. My tits kept getting shoved across the bed as he pounded my ass like a mad man. Just as I felt my release start, I could feel him shooting hot cum in my ass. I loved being with someone who knew you so well in bed that you came together every time you coupled.

We both collapsed in a heap on the bed. The gorgeous man who just brutalized my body was sweating like crazy and breathing hard. As I looked at him with that goofy "I just got fucked hard and loved it" face, I knew that I had to get him to go to the gym with me more often if he was going to survive sleeping with me all the time. We both rolled over to go back to sleep, I wrapped in his arms as if I was his boyhood teddy bear until the alarm went off officially to start our day.

Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers