Walkathon Versus Fuckathon

Story Info
There's a new charity in town - winner take all.
12.4k words
4.3
47.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Emma and I have been avid swingers for the past dozen years. We are both in our late thirties and we both have our own businesses. We are successful and happy I believe in that we have some money saved, few bills, a mortgage free home as well as a vacation/ retirement condo in St Marteens and best of all, love each other deeply.

We are also very involved with our community and its needs as it comes to helping others. We have done everything from working and donating to the food bank to bowling for hospitalized children. We find this fulfilling but sometimes depressing as the needs far out last the donations and volunteerism.

Emma has been a constant organizer for many of the charity organizations we belong to and is always looking for new and improved ways to raise funds and expand the pool of donors. This story is about how she really expanded her efforts.

I was working in my home office one bright morning, enjoying a bagel and egg with some Hawaiian coffee. Emma had left earlier to go to a planning meeting at the home of Wanda Proctor. Now every planning committee has a Wanda on it. The matronly, white haired know it all who dominates the meetings while putting others ideas down. They are the take charge people, not that they do a better job, but that they believe they are the only ones capable of getting it right. Emma and Proctor often clashed at these meetings, but in the long run they did do the events and raised funds. Many of the ladies involved disagreed with Wanda, but few would buck her, so Emma usually caved that an event could go forward.

I was taking a long sip from some still steaming coffee, when I was startled by the front door slamming. From my office I heard the distinct sound of high heels on the tile floor and the clang of keys dumped on the granite countertop. I assumed that Emma had returned and was not in a good mood. Boy was I right on target.

Walking into the kitchen, I found Emma red faced and breathing heavy, her 36D tits rising sharply in her white blouse while wringing her hands. Usually she keeps a lid on it when she's really mad, but something or someone had set her off big time today. I was almost frightened to ask what it was.

"Em, what's the problem, why are shaking so much?"

"That fucking cunt whore bitch."

"Wow, tell me how you feel honey. That came out with so much acid, I feel like I need a tums shower. Who are you talking about?" I asked knowing full well the answer.

"Wanda fucking Proctor pissed me off so much today that I quit the organizing committee."

Now this was news, Emma loved that group (save Wanda) and would normally walk over coals for those ladies. She has spent more time and treasure with this group than anything else lately, including her business. Based on her emotions, I thought it best to try and settle her down by pouring her a cup of coffee and getting her to at least sit down.

My dad, that old sage of married life came to mind. After 45 years married to mom; son he said, the best thing when the spouse is upset is listen and listen some more. Do not interject or try to be impartial, just keep your trap shut and let her get it all out. That was my plan for Emma at this juncture.

"Em, it must have been some meeting for you to quit, please tell me about it." Smooth operator, that's me.

Emma sat, kicked off her high heels and took a large gulp of coffee. Her breathing had settled some but was still erratic from her anger. She took a second gathering her thoughts before she began.

"Glenn, do you remember a couple months ago when I floated the idea of the volunteers banding together to make just one committee?"

I nodded to that.

"Well the idea was that instead of us assigning a person or two to organize and do a fundraiser we would only do large events together and then disperse the funds to the causes that needed help the most. We did not want to say do a cookie sale to benefit just the cancer society, but do something bigger so many organizations would benefit. You also remember that the only person against that was Wanda."

I again nodded. I recall the angst of that time, Emma was wound up tight over that fight but still not like she was now.

Emma continued on. "So today we were planning new events and Jenny Spenser suggested since we had some new businesses in town with young single people we should have a people auction. That is auction off the people's time for dates, chores whatever. Since we had never done anything close to that, most of us gave the concept thumbs up."

I was a little distracted when Emma brought up Jenny Spenser. I had met her several times before and once she was in our house shortly after her marriage. Jenny was a newlywed, early 20's, tall brunette with the most phenomenal ass I've ever seen, up there with J Lo. I just had a short fantasy break thinking of that ass in my hands while Em was talking. Reality returned quickly as Emma resumed her tale.

"No, Wanda would have none of it, considering it far beneath us. She literally brought Jenny to tears knocking her idea. Instead the old hussy said we should do a walkathon. God knows we've had walkathons to death. They always involve the same people and we also raise the same amount of money, so absolutely boring and mundane. So I got into it with Wanda about being stagnant and not wanting to try new things, she called for a vote and it was 10-2 with only Jenny supporting me. As usual the others were afraid even though I know most supported us. After the vote she did a high and mighty about agreeing with her and I basically said I quit."

Ever the statesman I responded with "you did the right thing, honey."

Now that Emma had gotten all this out I noticed her body and voice calming down and relaxing a little. I thought that after she totally chills, she'll find a way to get together with the girls and continue on with the charity work. I was about to ask if she wanted more coffee when the phone rang.

Being the closest, I answered it.

"Good morning to you Sam" I remarked. Emma looked at me with a wide eyed expression and nervousness. It was our town Mayor, Sam Proctor. Yes that Proctor, the husband of the old battleaxe herself, Wanda. After about a minute of listening, I said, "fine we'll be here" with a perplexed Emma looking on.

As soon as the phone hit the cradle I got that urgent "What did he want?"

"He's on the road and will be here in about 10 minutes, wants to discuss something with the both of us."

That was not good enough for Emma.

"For heavens sake Glenn, what does he want?"

"Just said he wanted to talk to us babe, that's all."

Sam Proctor is a great guy, elected as mayor for the past three terms. He was nothing at all like his wife in personality. He was the richest guy around, the largest employer in town, running three businesses and really did not have the time to be mayor, but his skill as an executive was fantastic and he was by far the best mayor we could have. He got along with everyone and was never confrontational. It didn't hurt that he was also the town's largest donor, a point his wife Wanda exploited to the max.

I started to brew another pot of coffee, not really knowing what to expect but figured it couldn't hurt. Emma was antsy to say the least, running around more or less in circles while trying to appear she was actually doing something. It wasn't long before the door bell rang.

"Hi Sam, come on in" as I gave our mayor a hearty handshake. We were friends since we moved to town some 10 years ago, even though he knew some of the issues we had with Wanda. Sam was one of those striking guys, the type women adore and men respect. He looked a lot like that late actor, Peter Graves of Mission Impossible fame, though shorter in stature. He was by far the most important man in town, even if he wasn't just the mayor, but he made you feel that you were when he engaged you.

Emma came up behind me and when Sam spotted her she got a big hug and kiss on the cheek. We led him in to the den and we sat down to the coffee that Emma had poured earlier. Sam looked relaxed but also like a man with a mission so we let him just come out with it.

"I had just gotten to the meeting this morning when I was told of the fallout you had with Wanda. I first of all want to apologize for her and would hope that the fence can be mended because we need everyone to pull together."

Emma cleared her throat, but her posture said more about her discomfort as she sat on the edge of her chair.

"Thanks Sam, but you should not have to apologize for anything. You were not there and one thing led to another. I perhaps acted a bit hasty, but I feel we need to go in a different direction in terms of our fund raising drives."

Sam was at ease and appeared hopeful that a resolution was near.

"Does that mean you will come back if Wanda apologizes?"

"It's not a question of that Sam. I know we can get along again and we were both at fault. I just don't think the disagreements are going to end because we are just on different pages when it comes to our work. It would be best if we split and did our own thing."

Sam pushed back all the way in his chair and finally took a sip of coffee. He had an expression on his face of a man with something else on his mind though.

"I expected that might be the case. Actually I went to the meeting with the plan of offering a job in my administration for a liaison with the state. Part of that work would entail all our charitable efforts throughout the community as well as organizing and running all our city's events, such as the tomato festival etc. We would harness matching funds from both the state and feds, so I need exceptional organizational skills."

Emma was very intently looking at Sam. What he was saying was making her eyes and ears stay riveted to his every word. I knew that Emma had a longing to enter politics in some fashion and this may be the way in.

Sam swallowed some more coffee and continued.

"I had hoped to have all the committee members give me their choices today so that I can make a selection. I just wanted you to know I have not informed Wanda that I was coming over here today, nor does she have any inside track for the job. I do realize what I know from the members, they would have voted for you Emma or Wanda."

I was interested in his thought process now myself. "So Sam what are your plans now since it would appear the committee voting would be out."

"Glenn, on my way over here I did think of something. How about a contest if you will. I know that members will line up behind Emma here and some behind Wanda. So we would have two teams matching up. Since it will soon be September, how about a battle, featuring one event between the two teams. Whoever raises the most money and has the most enthusiastic support, would win and those team members will select one of their own to be my new liaison. We'll tally everything up on Dec 31 at my house party, and declare a winner. How does that sound?"

Before I could muster up an answer, Emma gave a resounding "I'll do it!" Emma never could refuse a challenge. I remember one time at a swinger party out of state when the hostess said she could take on 6 guys in a gangbang; Emma topped her by offering herself to the whole house. After 18 guys worked her over, her pussy was a wreck for two weeks. No sir, never place a challenge or contest in front of my wife and expect a feeble response.

Sam's face reflected a man that was delighted to have made an offer and have it accepted. As he stood up to leave he made a few more comments.

"Emma, what exactly were you proposing this morning while Wanda wanted a walkathon?"

"Well the idea was really Jennifer Spenser's. It was that we would hold an auction for both single and married couples who could offer services. Maybe the singles could have dates, some others could do chores or projects that the current wives or husbands did not want to do. It just sounded like a lot of fun and we set up parameters of involvement. It certainly seemed more appealing than walking up and down the street."

Sam was rubbing his chin and calmly said that it did sound like more fun. Sam said he would get back with Emma to finalize the "contest" and left. He no sooner had the door closed behind him than Emma was on the phone telling Jenny to hurry over.

I had to get to a meeting so I left the house before my fantasy girl Jenny showed up but I insisted to Emma that she fill me in on everything when I got back.

I walked in later that day to what looked like a whirlwind of activity. Notes and papers were laying or tossed everywhere in the den and I couldn't help but notice the three empty bottles of wine on the coffee table with two lipstick stained glasses. Emma came around the corner to greet me with a deep kiss and a groping hug while I inhaled her alcohol laced breath. I also knew that wine heightened her horniness to the next level, so I decided in an instant to take full advantage.

Lifting my laughing wife up and slinging her over my shoulder, I race walked to the master bedroom and tossed her roughly on the bed. In one quick motion my pants and underwear were discarded and the dress shirt flung to the floor. On the bed, Emma also removed what little she had on all the while panting like a mare in heat. After a short bout of kissing and groping, I buried my stiff rod into a steamy, wet and incredibly tight pussy. Emma's muscle control was outstanding as usual and she milked my cock with utter abandon. At this stage I don't know who was hornier. I made sure to have some contact with her clit as that usually put us in sync together on our orgasms. This was a fuck for fucks sake, our libidos were off the charts and we just needed release. The frantic pace we pounded into each other was unsustainable and we both cascaded into our own releases. Emma moaned out her "I'm coming" while I grunted my eruption into her pussy by stiffening my entire body. Emma encouraged my cumming by flexing those love muscles of hers to drain me completely. Spent, we pulled apart and lay side by side returning to a relaxed state of breathing.

"So honey, you've had a good day?" I joked.

Emma punched my arm while laughing." You can say we had a great day with that last kicker."

"I can see by all the notes out in the den, that it was certainly busy. What all did you get accomplished today?" I quizzed.

"Shortly after you left, Jen got here and we have been brainstorming ever since. We have potentially 20 people to auction. I hope you don't mind but I placed you and me on the list to."

"No I don't mind at all. Is there any chance I could get some pussy out of the deal?" I joked.

"Oh stop already, while getting another arm punch. You'll have all you can do here with me" as she raked her nails over my balls.

"Do I know any of the other potential auction items?"

"Sure, besides us there's Jen and Ben and..."

I did not hear any other names after Jen. Ben was her husband, a nice hunky kind of guy, which I know made Emma happy. But the chance to have a date with Jen was certainly an opportunity for me.

"So besides finishing those three bottles of Kendall-Jackson what else did you get done?"

"Once we identified the folks we thought would give us the biggest bang for the buck, we sent e-mails, cute and sassy ones, to see if they would commit. We already have several responding, all with the thumbs up."

"It does sound like you are well on your way to being a mayor's aide" I gleefully told Emma.

"Oh Glenn, this is going to be so much fun to kick the ass of Wanda Proctor and rub it in her face. Some of the girls have told me that once Sam told her of the contest, she was livid. Not so that he didn't just give her the job; but that someone would actually oppose her for it. Plus it looks like she will still do the walkathon. Knowing how they have been in the past, she'll be lucky to raise more than the best we have ever done which was $12,000."

And so things were looking good......

Three weeks later

Wow has things taken a 360 degree turn. What looked so promising several weeks back had turned sour. The early commitments did not pan out. Instead of the 20 people we planned on, it was just down to the 4 of us. We heard back about conflicts, spouses were not ok with it, they were moving, on and on. We finally got a real glimpse of the truth when Eileen, another committee member that stayed with Wanda but was a mole for us, said that many of the people we wanted were "subtly" pushed out. Most were either employed by the Proctors or were vendors and feared some kind of blowback. It never led to Sam, always Wanda. Meanwhile Wanda had commandeered other organizations and her walkathon was going to be used. Rumor had it that she had 500 people lined up with an average of $50 donations. That would more than double the previous amount raised.

Needless to say the mood around our house was more akin to a funeral home. Even with the beautiful Jenny stopping by and me drooling over her body and Ben making Emma swoon, made no difference. Emma was close to tossing in the towel and just handing the win to Wanda. Ben, who did not work for the Proctors, being the town vet and volunteer firefighter, said we should bring our information directly to Sam. I nixed that as he was our friend and to throw his marriage up to possible turmoil was more than I could or would do.

So it was decided one afternoon among the 4 of us, unless we had another approach we would call Wanda and Sam in the morning and bow out of the charity contest.

Jenny and Ben went home and Emma went to have a pedicure, so I was home making a sandwich when the phone rang.

"Hello, this is Glenn"

"Glenn you hunk, how are you?"

Good lord, that sultry voice could only belong to one beautiful blonde bombshell named Vicki Cumberland. Vicki and her husband Norman lived a state over from us and have been regular swing partners for almost 6 years. We met them at a party and have been pals ever since, but it has been maybe 6 months since we have seen or talked to them. I think the only contact may have been an anniversary card that Emma had sent a while back.

"I am fine Vicki, my tasty little morsel, how are you sweet cheeks?"

"I am so horny Glenn darling, we haven't seen you guys in ages and I'm just checking to see how you and Emma are."

We continued with the small talk and catching up on news and events. The big news was that her husband Norman had struck out on his own and created a new firm. Norman is a web site design specialist and has pioneered many things on the web. I was very happy for him, he is a great guy. We talked about getting together soon and I brought up the troubles we were having on the charity side and I didn't know if we could break away. Vicki asked that Emma call her later and she may have a solution for our issue. Even though I pushed for more information, Vicki said it was just an idea and she would float it by Emma. Shortly afterward we ended the call.

When Emma returned several hours later, still down in the dumps I might add, I let her know of Vicki's call. This gave her a small boost; she was close to Vicki and now felt bad about the little contact over the past months.

It was a few minutes after 4pm when they connected. At 5, 6 and 7pm they were still on the phone with each other, occasionally placing it on speaker. I could hear Norman also on the line and I gave a shout out "hello buddy." By 7:30 I was looking to have dinner; Emma was still heavy on the phone while taking notes. I pantomimed picking up dinner at a drive thru which Emma nodded yes to. I was back by 8pm from the BBQ place; sure enough Emma was still on the phone.

After dinner I watched some TV, and then the news and I dozed off. Around 11pm I awoke, looked around and did not see Emma but I could hear her in the house. Stumbling some, I found her in the office, on the computer and still to my amazement, on the phone. In a weird sign language way I asked how long she would be while she waved me off. With that I headed to the bathroom and finally to bed.