Wanting More

Story Info
The end of the story for Cindy and Chester.
3.4k words
4.7
18.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers

This story is part 2 of "Wanting" which is found in the non erotic index.

*

In the end, or maybe it was the beginning, I bought her a ring to signify our status as "steadies". It was only a small gold band with a little red ruby in it but you would have thought it was the Hope diamond from the way she squealed when I gave it to her.

"Oh Chester, this is just too much! Nobody ever gave me a ring before! I love it!"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips. That drew a round of applause from the rest of the students in the cafeteria. I was weak in the knees after the kiss. We had smooched a few times, but not enough for me to get used to it. Now the entire school knew that we were an item.

I was still giving her math tutoring after school and as we walked home two weeks later she still clung to my arm like an octopus. We had been dating for almost a month. We went into my house and I sat her down to have a drink before we went to my lab to study. Mom and dad were both home. They liked Cindy. I loved Cindy. We sucked down the drinks and retired to the lab.

Before we started our tutoring session, she sat next to me and looked into my eyes. She took both my hands in her hands and said, "Chester, when are you going to feel me up?"

My mouth dropped open. I stared at her. I couldn't believe she had asked me that. "I thought you didn't like that sort of thing. Remember our first session together? You said the boys tried to feel you up but you wouldn't let them. I figured you'd either hit me or leave."

"Well, that was them, this is you. You are my steady boyfriend and I think it is time for us to step up the heat a bit. At least, that's what mama said."

"Your mother knows you want me to squeeze your tits?"

"Yeah. She even told me how to get you to do it!"

"Cindy, I never suspected that you wanted that. I can see where we need to improve our communication."

"Yes, we do. What's your plan?"

"How about this, you know that I work hard all the time in my lab and at the college, right?"

"Yes I know that."

"You also know that I'll be working hard all my life, right?"

"I know that too."

"Cindy, I want to be with you for the rest of my life. But I cannot give up on my career, so how about I handle making the money, buying the houses and cars and you take care of our children?"

"Oh, Chester!!! Did you just ask me to marry you?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess I did. Will you marry me?"

"Just as soon as I can herd you to the altar! Oh,God, I thought this day would never come! I love you Chester!!"

"So is that a 'yes'?"

She tackled me. I went down in a flurry of arms and legs as she dropped right on top of me. "OOF!!" I gasped as I hit the sofa. She had a death grip around my neck and was kissing me all over my face. I must admit that she felt really good wiggling around on top of me.

Finally I managed to gain control of the situation. I sat up and sat her beside me. "Okay, here's my plan. You know I don't have time to study love and study physics. Physics takes all my study time. You are the one who should research the romantic part of our relationship because you are far more adept at romance than I am. You can brief me on what you found out. Whatever you say, I'll do. Well, what do you think?"

"Do you mean that you'll do anything I ask of you romance-wise?"

"Yeah, that's it exactly. You know I'm dumber than a post about romance and sex. You study it and we'll practice together."

"You know Chester, you look really smart, but I think you are smarter than you look. Only a genius would come up with a plan like that. I like it. Just to make sure you are sincere, why don't you trying feeling my breasts?"

I nervously stuck my hands out and gently squeezed her wondrous orbs through her shirt. "How was that?" I asked proudly.

"Nope, that's not gonna get 'er done. Take off my shirt and my bra."

I was nervous and sweating as I unbuttoned her shirt. I carefully slid it from her shoulders. She turned around and presented her bra clasp to me. I popped it loose. When she turned around I saw the most beautiful pair of breasts on the planet.

"Now," she said, "feel me up!"

With shaking fingers I tenderly massaged her soft, warm globes. She was keeping me right on the edge of cumming in my pants.

"Lick 'em and suck 'em," she ordered.

I slipped a rock hard nipple into my mouth and suckled her like a baby. It was great! I wanted more. I sucked her other nipple into my mouth and clung to it like a lamprey. She was stroking my hair and moaning softly.

I squeezed them a little harder and she moaned a little louder. "Don't stop, Chester honey, don't ever stop!" she groaned.

We lay on the sofa. She was now underneath me. Her body was so soft yet so firm. I was hopelessly in love and terminally in lust. She hugged me to her bare breasts. I could feel them throbbing with her heartbeat. "Cindy, honey, we better stop while we can. If we don't you'll be pregnant in another five minutes."

"You're right Chester. Math duty calls, damn it!"

I dressed her, giving those magnificent breasts a final, loving suck. Somehow the math lesson went a lot easier than usual.

"Do you want me to tell my parents that you proposed to me?"

"Not yet. Wait until I get you an engagement ring."

I walked her home that night and almost raped her on her front porch. Our heavy kissing session was interrupted by the sudden blast of the porch light. "I love you Cindy Shipman. Study hard!" I remarked as I left her. I heard her giggle.

Graduation was approaching fast. Our tutoring sessions always started with some deep kissing and breast squeezing. I was becoming adept at manipulating her nipples until we were both reduced to panting, puffing animals.

Two days before graduation we were in my lab. Our tutoring sessions had come to a halt. Cindy had easily passed her trig finals. We were kissing on the sofa and I started to feel her up. "Let's try something new Chester," she whispered.

"Okay, you're driving. What do you want to do?"

"Just lean back and relax. I want to try this. I've always heard about it but I never believed it until mom told me it was true."

Her hands went to my zipper. She unzipped me and unfastened my belt. My pants and shorts slid down my legs to the floor exposing my cock. She smiled and kissed me, then leaned over and grabbed my manhood. I'm the only one who had ever touched my dick. Her soft hand wrapped around it and she slowly started to jack it. Just when I thought things couldn't be better, she kissed it and sucked the head into her mouth. Oh my god!!! Nothing had ever felt this good! I gasped as she started sucking on it. The longer she sucked, the more of it disappeared into her mouth.

"Your mama is a damned genius!" I wheezed. She looked up at me and smiled around my cock but she didn't stop sucking.

It didn't take long until I felt the cum rising in my center. "I'm gonna cum!" I warned.

She didn't even slow down and soon I was shooting a large dose of love juice into her mouth. She took my cock out of her mouth and said, "Mmm, good!" She licked the last of my offering off my pole and settled in next to me.

"Did you like that Chester?" she coyly inquired.

"That was the most fantastic experience of my life! Keep studying. It looks like there are a lot of fun things out there for us to experiment with. Did you like it?"

"I loved it! Mama told me about another one but I'm not going to try it until after graduation because she said that if I do it, I'll get so turned on I won't have any control at all. That means I won't be a virgin any more and neither will you."

"It can't be any better than what you just showed me. Men aren't built for that kind of pleasure. We're too weak" I held her tightly to me and we kissed and felt each other until mom called us up for dinner.

I must have had a silly grin on my face when we came into the dining room. Mom said, "Having fun?" and laughed. Cindy giggled. Dad chuckled. I blushed.

After graduation I completed my pre enrollment at MIT. For the first time in a long time, I had some free time on my hands.

I was at Cindy's house waiting for her to get ready for our date when her father came into the living room.

"My daughter and you are getting more serious now, eh son?"

"Yes sir. I'm deeply in love with her. I want to marry her. Don't tell her I told you that. I haven't given her the ring yet."

"Not to worry. Chester I know that you will be good to my daughter. She will always be my little angel but I know that life marches on. How else would I ever get grandchildren to spoil? Here are the keys to our cabin on Lake Lashaway. Take her up there this weekend and relax. Have some fun."

I looked at her father and knew he had just given me the key to his daughter's heart. It couldn't have been easy for him. He was a great big, strong guy, but I knew he wanted to cry.

"Thank you sir. I fully understand what this means and I will do everything I can to do right by her. We'll be married this summer. She has already said she wants lots of children so I guess you are giving us the opportunity to start our family."

"That's right son. I know she loves you. After meeting you and getting to know you, it's easy to see why."

Cindy appeared in the living room as I was putting the keys in my pocket. I hugged her and gave her a little peck on the cheek. Her father said, "Chester is taking you up to the lake this week. Try not to kill him."

She squealed and jumped into my arms. "I can't wait! When are we leaving?"

"I thought we would start tomorrow morning so get your lake stuff ready tonight and we'll drive on up there. You'll have to navigate 'cause I don't know where it is."

She jumped up and hugged her daddy's neck. "I love you daddy! Thank you! Thank you! Does mom know?"

"We discussed it last night. I finally convinced her that it was better than having you two sneaking around."

I picked her up at seven o'clock the next morning and she snuggled into the seat next to me. It took us about an hour and a half to get to her father's cabin. I'm not a very fast driver and I had just gotten my car.

The cabin was on the lake and had its own dock and boat house. I stopped the car at the front steps. Cindy and I got out and went up the steps to the front door. She waited patiently while I fumbled with the keys. The door swung open and she jumped into my arms. "Carry me across the threshold," she commanded.

"But we're not married yet," I complained.

"Merely a formality. The honeymoon starts now. Pack me in there!"

I carried her into the small living room and deposited her on the couch. I sat beside her, took her into my arms and kissed her. She squeezed me as hard as she could. It was like she was trying to merge with me.

"We've got to unload the car before the food spoils," I told her.

We unloaded the car and carried our camping stuff back into the cabin. Cindy stocked the kitchen while I took our belongings to the bedroom.

I went back to the kitchen. "You didn't bring many clothes," I commented.

"I don't plan on wearing many clothes," she answered. "In fact, I'm overdressed right now. Get this stuff off me!"

"Yes maam," I replied. I slowly undressed her right there in the kitchen. Soon all she had on were her panties and a bra.

"Well, get on with it," she ordered.

"Yes maam," I replied and stripped her bra and panties off, depositing them on the growing pile of clothes. As soon as she was naked, she spun around and literally ripped my clothes off of me.

There we stood, nude in the kitchen. It was the first time I saw her pussy. Actually, it was the first time I had seen any pussy. It was beautiful with just a light dusting of fur. God, she was just so beautiful.

She grabbed my cock and pulled me to the bedroom. "You didn't think we were going to do it in the kitchen, did you?" she asked.

"Well, I was beginning to wonder," I said.

"Do you remember when I sucked you off the first time?"

"I'll never forget it."

"Do you remember I told you I would show you something that would make it impossible for me to stop?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Okay, here it is." She scooted into the middle of the bed and spread her legs. "Lick my pussy until I cum!"

I had, of course, heard of cunnilingus, but it never occurred to me that real people did it. I remembered that I had promised to try anything she brought to us. I crawled between her thighs and stared at her pussy. I could smell a sweet fragrance rising from it. I had caught vestiges of that aroma before when we were petting, but until now, I had been unable to locate the source.

The closer I got, the more fragrant it became until finally, it was overwhelming. Her intoxicating perfume had me trapped. I plummeted, unable to stop, until my lips were on her pussy. I stuck my tongue out and licked it. The dew on her pussy lips tasted exotic and sweet with just a hint of saltiness. I loved it. I started licking her clean. Her hips were thrusting up off the mattress and she was panting heavily.

"Oh Chester, lick my clit. This is so good!!"

I located the little love bud at the top of her slit and sucked it into my mouth. When my tongue touched the tips of it she screamed. This must be the place, I thought. I peeled back the guardian sheath and sucked her clit between my lips. She screamed again and produced copious quantities of what had recently become my liquid of choice.

"I'm cumming Chester! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!"

I was enjoying licking her pussy. The whole thing tasted great! I was so happy. At the same time, I was causing a sexual explosion in the girl of my dreams. If I had died at that moment, my life would have been complete.

Finally she murmured, "Chester stop. I can't stand any more. You're going to kill me and we haven't even gotten to the good part yet!"

I had Cindy juice dripping from my chin as I crawled up next to her. She grinned and licked my face until all her love potion was gone.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"I'll never be more ready!" she answered. She grabbed my cock and guided it to her entrance. "Do it fast Chester. Even if it hurts me don't stop until you get it all the way in."

I felt her legs quiver as I shoved my cock into her pussy. There was a little resistance right at the beginning but she didn't even flinch. Soon I was balls deep in her.

"Let it rest for a while," she requested.

It wasn't long until she started moving under me. I could feel her hot, wet pussy as she trembled around my cock. My cock? Who was I kidding? It belonged to her now. I hadn't even suspected that a man could feel this kind of pleasure. Yet, it felt so right and natural. I stroked into her instinctively, knowing what to do almost automatically. She was doing things with her pussy that I would have thought were impossible.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

"Wait for me Chester, I'm almost there!"

I gritted my teeth and held off as long as I could. The first of my little troopers were invading her pussy when she screamed and came on me. I felt my flood gates open and squirted her full. We lay panting side by side; she looked at me and smiled.

I pointed to the evidence of her destroyed girlhood on the sheet. She just laughed.

"I love you Chester," she whispered.

"I love you too, Cindy." But love was too weak a word to describe what I felt for her. She owned my soul and I knew that I would do anything she asked of me forever. I was her willing, faithful slave. I could tell as she looked at me that she knew I would always be a part of her and she of me. We tenderly kissed, our hands busily exploring places we had always wanted but were too shy to try. Shyness no longer existed between my mate and me.

"What else do you want to try, Chester?"

"You are the navigator on our sea of love. You've done a great job so far. I don't want to interfere with your perfect record."

"Okay. I brought an instruction manual," she said as she got out of bed and opened her suitcase. She hopped up on the bed with her book. It was the Kama Sutra. "We'll start at page one and try it all!" she joyfully giggled.

"You are the best!" I complimented.

"Before we start on the book, let's breed some more. If we are skillful, we could make a baby this week!" she enthusiastically laughed.

"You are fully aware that I am now your slave, aren't you?" I asked.

"I thought I was the slave," she answered.

"Not so. You are the keeper of my soul. How can I not be enslaved by you? Words cannot express what I feel for you. There is no more "me". There is just a part of you."

"Oh Chester, you're so sweet. Kind of sappy too. We are part of each other now. Enough of this psychobabble. Breed me now!"

"You get on top," I requested.

She straddled my loins and guided our cock into her center. "I'm gonna fuck you all week. By the time we go home, I'll wear your pecker to a nub."

"Okay, start breeding!"

She sank down over my shaft until her hair meshed with mine. Her pussy was still trembling from her initiation into the world of womanhood. "I'm a little sore Chester. Let's take it easy."

"Anything you say my love."

I pinched her nipples as she screwed me to the mattress. I could feel our combined juices running down the crack of my ass. I closed my eyes and memorized every square inch of her pussy. I wanted to lick her all over. I vowed I would do so after lunch.

I could feel the cum gathering in my gun for another assault. Her pulsating cunt had our cock in a death grip. She started shaking and screamed to a climax just as I turned my soldiers loose. They shot out of my cock and into her.

I rolled to one side, carefully easing out of her sore pussy. "You are now officially knocked up!" I announced.

"I hope so. Pregnancy is hungry work. Let's have lunch!"

Two years have passed since our week at the lake. I was successful at making her great with child. We were married that summer. She has another bun in the oven. I am working on my doctorate. Cindy does everything for me and mine. It just keeps getting better.

bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers