Warm Summer Night

Story Info
A warm summer night with Daddy.
2k words
4.3
395.1k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
620 Followers

My name is Samantha, I'm 19 years old and this summer I get the "opportunity of a lifetime" to work at my father's law firm. I'd rather be lying on the beach covered in suntan oil with my friends. But my father said now that I'm out of high school, it's time to think of my future. I guess he has a small point, but the beach still sounds very good.

Anyway, my father's been a lawyer for almost 15 years. He's had a wonderful career that has allowed me to grow up in the lap of luxury. I guess you could say I'm a bit spoiled. But I am an only child, so I guess it was my birth right. I've always been very popular with the boys at my school. They really knew how to appreciate my beauty. I was always alot taller then most of the other girls, but that never bothered me much. Standing tall at 5'6 with long flowing blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, I knew how to grab attention.

However, being well stacked upstairs with a 38C cup and a perfectly shaped ass didn't hurt either. I am pretty petite for my height as well, weighing only 128 lbs. Now you can understand why I would rather be on the beach sporting a very skimpy bikini right now instead of wearing "business clothes" and helping Daddy go over statements for his next case.

"Daddy, none of this lady's statements are the same," I said, as we sat in his dimly lit office late one night.

"I know Sam, she has not been very cooperative throughout this process," he answered.

Poor Daddy, he was only 48 years old, but the years of dealing with people such as this lady in these documents has taken its toll.

"Daddy, you need a vacation," I said, playfully messing up his papers in front of him.

"Sam, stop fucking around honey, I have to have these papers in order when I meet with this horrible woman in the morning," he said sternly.

I apologized and walked around the desk to help Daddy get the papers organized. As I stood there in front of him, I felt his hand lightly touch my ass as he tried to reach around me and help me fix the mess.

"I'm sorry honey," he said, his face a light red.

"For what, Daddy?" I asked, trying to play it off.

I finished re-organizing the papers back to their original spots and went back around to my chair, across from Daddy.

As I crossed my legs and tried to get back to my own work, I noticed my panties were a little wet. When did this happen? Oh well, I shrugged it off and got back to work.

As I looked across the desk, I noticed Daddy kind of spaced out, just tapping his pen on the large stack of papers in front of him.

"Daddy, are you okay?" I asked.

"What?, no honey, I'm fine," he answered, suddenly being brought back to reality.

As the night wore on, and the stacks of papers began to dwindle, Daddy began to grow weary of sitting in that same spot.

"Sam, let's step away from this for a bit, it's a beautiful night, let's go stand out on the balcony and stretch our legs," he said.

I agreed and we made our way out to the balcony. Daddy was right, it was beautiful outside. A warm summer breeze flowed thru my long hair, also making my nipples stand at attention underneath my white silk shirt and silky satin bra.

I tried to hide them from Daddy, but he looked over at me just as my nipples were as hard as I had ever felt them.

"You remind me of your mother when she was 19, Sam," he said, walking closer to me.

"I miss her sometimes Daddy, why did she have to leave us?"

"Well Sam, sometimes adults don't act very adult, as in the case of your mother, she was tired of the family life," he answered.

I began to hate her all over again, remembering that day two years ago when she left us. Just a note on the kitchen counter, explaining that she was leaving "to find herself."

As my thoughts drifted to that day, I felt Daddy walk up behind me. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist, pushing himself into me.

"You have grown into such a beautiful woman, Sam," he whispered in my ear.

Chills ran down my back and over my entire body, and even though I knew this was wrong, I had no desire to stop it. I just leaned back, nestling into my father's body, feeling his grip around my waist become tighter.

I reached down, taking his hands into mine and brought them up to my tits, so firm and so round. He wasted no time cupping them, gently rubbing my hard as steel nipples beneath the silk. A small moan escaped my lips as I felt him beginning to press up against me. His lips traced my ear, as his breath danced over my lobes. He began to rub my tits harder as he brought one hand up to my blouse.

I looked down and watched his manly fingers unbutton each silver button slowly. He began to lap at my ear lobe, sucking it into his warm mouth. Words failed me at this moment, only moans of pleasure found their way from my lips. As the last button was released, the night breeze helped to open my blouse, exposing my silky satin bra.

Daddy reached up and slowly slid my blouse off my shoulders, then I felt his fingers slip under the straps of my bra. He moaned into my ear as he slid my bra down, letting my firm tits bounce free. The warm night air created chills all over my body and made my nipples ache as they puckered.

I reached back and slid my hand to Daddy's cock, which was straining beneath his black dress pants. He began to moan louder as he slid his hands down to my skirt. I felt the material loosen as he began unzipping the tiny silver zipper. Within seconds, my skirt was down around my ankles as I stood there on that balcony, just in my panties.

I closed my eyes as Daddy began kissing my shoulders and sliding his tongue down my back, tracing my spine. I reached forward, grabbing the rail, causing my back to arch and my tiny ass to thrust out towards Daddy. He moaned as he made his way down to my ass, gently licking my crack.

"Daddy, take me," I moaned in a soft slutty whisper.

He stood up and I heard the zipper from his pants go down and the cool breeze they made as they came to a rest at his ankles.

I had known for years that my father didn't wear underwear so when he pressed his cock to my young pussy, it was not a surprise.

He placed his hand on the small of my back, gently pushing me forward a little further. His other hand came to my hip, using it to help him guide his cock into me.

Suddenly a warm rush of pleasure covered my body as Daddy's thick cock slid into me. My grip grew tighter as the tips of my nipples kissed the cool balcony railing.

"Oh God, Sam your pussy's so tight baby," he moaned as he slowly began working his cock in and out of me.

I looked over my shoulder at his face lit by the summer moonlight and gave him an approving smile. Slowly I worked my hips back and forth, helping to get his cock inside me deeper. I licked my lips and whispered, "Mmmmmm fuck me Daddy, I've always wanted your cock inside me."

This spurred him on further. He began bucking his hips, picking up his pace. I turned back around and looked out over the city below. So much activity, and yet my world seemed to be standing still as I stood here, feeling my father fucking me.

"I've wanted you for so long baby," he whispered.

And that seemed to spur me on further as I gripped the railing with a death grip and began thrusting back towards Daddy. My hot young pussy milking his dick tightly, then releasing. He moaned into the warm summer night. His thrusts deep and penetrating. I could feel the tip of his dick push up against my womb. And I moaned like a wounded animal. My entire body tingling, wanting so badly to cum on my Daddy's dick.

Thoughts of seeing him and my mother fucking when I was a child began to race thru my mind. I thought of all the times I would lay in my bed at night and finger myself, remembering my Daddy's naked body on top of my mother. I would remember his moans, much like the moans I was hearing tonight. And suddenly I became jealous. Out of nowhere I had become jealous of my own mother. Could she have sensed that? Is that why she left us?

Suddenly, I was a woman possessed. I began lurching back, ramming Daddy's dick into me with brute force. I wanted him to fuck me savagely. I wanted his dick to claim my pussy as his. I wanted Daddy's cum to flood me.

"Oh god Sam, don't stop baby, please don't stop," he begged.

Again I turned around and looked at him. The expressions on my father's face were unlike any I had ever seen before. I knew at that moment that I had taken him somewhere he had never been. This drove me harder as my pussy fucked his dick, swallowing and inhaling it as if my pussy had been starving all these years.

I felt his warm tight nut sack slapping me. I could feel his pubic hair being mashed down and tickling me each time I slid my young slutty pussy down to the base of his dick. He now had both hands on my hips and was drilling me hard from behind. His breaths were ragged and labored. I could hear his heart pounding inside his chest.

My body was like a volcano about to erupt. I could feel my clit swelling and puckering, wanting so badly to squirt my young juices. My tits swayed with the motion of Daddy's thrusts, kissing each other.

"Oh My God Sam, Daddy's gonna cum baby, oh god tell me you want me to cum inside you Sam, say it now!!!" he begged.

"Mmmmmmmm god yes Daddy, cum inside my hot slutty pussy, flood me with your Daddy cum, please please please Daddy!!!" I answered right back.

And just like that, Daddy was cumming inside me. Flooding me with what seemed to be gallons of hot thick cum. I could feel his dick jerking deep within me, unloading squirt after squirt of his seed. That triggered my climax and I stood there, leaning over that balcony railing. While wave after wave of total abandon hit me. I had never had a climax quite that deep. My body shook and quivered as Daddy's dick finished unloading inside me.

My mouth was dry as I struggled to catch my breath. My knees were weak and my tummy felt like a thousand butterflies were playing tag inside it. And my pussy was contracting, milking Daddy's dick of every last drop of cum he had left.

We both just stood there, trying to catch our breath and to also savor the moment.

Daddy patted my ass as he slowly withdrew from me. I turned around and faced him as he wrapped his arms around me, pressing my young tits to his chest. We stood there for a few minutes kissing and rubbing each other. We both said I love you as I placed my head on my Daddy's chest, just holding him tightly to me.

That night was the first and last time my Daddy and I ever fucked. He passed away 3 months later from a heart attack while out jogging. That's been 5 years now, but I still think of the night that I felt my Daddy's dick inside me ....... that warm summer night.

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
620 Followers