Wedding Night (Suhaag Rath)

Story Info
An Indian virgin's wedding night.
2.9k words
3.93
301.2k
30
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my wedding night (Suhaag Raat) and my friends have brought me into the room decorated with silken drapes, red roses & white jasmines. I was very tired after the wedding, so to freshen myself I took a bath and changed into my wedding night saree. As you know this is the night when my husband will overcome all the hesitancy and pleadings from me. I also knew that he is also a virgin like me.

As I sat on the bed, my husband Rohith came to me. He smelled of after-shave, wedding smells- you know, sandalpaste and turmeric. I was a little nervous when he came near me, and I stood up from the bed as was the tradition. He sat on the bed and we talked about the marriage ceremony and the gifts presented to us, and so sweetly Rohith asked if he could kiss me. He stood up and then gently raised my face, kissed gently on my cheek and made me sit on the bed very near to him. Once seated, he started kissing my eyes and told me that he had been waiting for such an occasion since the day one we had met.

We looked at each other and he took my hands to cover them with his own hands and pulled me closer to him. He asked me whether I felt very tired, and if so we could retire to bed and sleep to which I smiled and asked if he was really that tired to sleep... He just winked at me and with a naughty smile came close to me and started kissing me again. I went wild though it was not the first kiss I got from him. He had kissed me quite a few times, after our engagement, whenever we were alone either at home or whenever we went out. But, this kiss after getting married did do wonders, which I cannot put in words. Even after a gap of about eleven years, the moment I think of the first night, I become so excited and I wish, we had such an occasion every night for years to come.

Our lips met and as our tongues met, we started getting tied up in a very passionate kiss. He began caressing my back and my waist, teasing me with his fingertips. My hands rested on his shoulder and I pressed him against me.

I felt his hands hugging me around my shoulders and I slowly moved in to enjoy his touch. He was in a " kurta pyjama" and I was in a 'saree' and we were just hugging each other, kissing each other, without parting our lips, and just sucking on each other's lips. Then I felt his tongue trying to enter my mouth, parting my lips and I allowed him to explore my mouth. While his tongue was exploring my mouth, I felt his hands trying to slip under the 'pallu' of my saree to feel my back, hips, and started to feel my breasts.

Meanwhile his lips slowly traced a wet line on my cheeks, traveled down to my chin, and then to my neck, and licked my neck for some time, enjoying the sweet fragrance (emanating because of the special preparations taken by me for the event), and his hands were busy massaging my breasts through my blouse, without removing any piece of our clothing. I just remained passive, my eyes kept tightly shut, simply enjoying the pleasure of his touch and pressure.

When Rohith started undressing me, I was trembling with excitement, and eager as this was the first time I am going to expose my body to a man (even my mother had seen me only in clothes, whenever I requested her for help to shampoo my hair at the time of bathing - I would hide my body in a towel, or at least there would be my bra and panty) and would be seeing a nude male, all live!

Rohith removed the the pallu of saree off my shoulders, and let it fall down and the portion, which was inserted into the petticoat, was pulled off and he took it off entirely from my body. I was standing before him in my petticoat, and my blouse. He gently whistled, and hugged me once again and while we looked into each other's eyes, began to unbutton my blouse. I watched how his eyes followed his hands from unbuttoning the blouse and slipping it, across my shoulders and down my arm. Now I was in my sexy, lacy, skimpy bra, my firm breasts barely concealed by the flimsy garment. My breasts pushed against my bra, trying to break free.

He guided me to the bed and we lay back on the bed. He released the hooks and eased the straps off and the bra fell on to the bed. My small nipples were flushed and rising. His hands slid across to lift my breasts up to his kisses and to caress my breasts. He squeezed it gently. We both started to breathe deeper.

He played with my nipple. He looked at my breasts and I can tell he liked what he saw. My heart began to race. He took a nipple in his mouth and began to suck. GOD THAT FELT SO GOOD! He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, harder than before and again went back to my breasts. His breath on my left nipple made it rise even further to greet him. He kissed the nipple softly and spread his lips over it. Gently he suckled it, while his left thumb encircled my right nipple and he squeezed both firmly. I threw my head back and moaned. My fingers played in his short hair and across his shoulders.

He drew his attention to the now aching right breast where he flicked his tongue over the erect nipple. He swallowed this one more deeply and ran his tongue around the nipple while in his mouth. He did the kissing on the breasts with great enthusiasm. First on the left and then on the right until he felt my body tense and with a slight moan I relaxed. It was my first orgasm on the wedding night and I thought that I had peed in my panties and petticoat. I felt embarrassed.

Rohit realized what had happened. "Did you come?"

"What is that?" I asked in a lower voice.

"It means, dummy, that you had an orgasm."

"I thought I peed due to my nervousness."

"No, you certainly had an orgasm. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes" I said shyly

He released my breasts and his fingers traced a path down my firm stomach and he hooked his fingers into the waistband of my petticoat. His kisses followed the path of his fingers, stopping only to flick his tongue into my navel. He undid the knot on the petticoat. He pulled the string of the petticoat and untied it so that another hurdle is also removed.

The touch of his fingers on the fabric of my now exposed lacy panties sent a shiver through me. His hands ran up the sides of my legs, his thumbs trailing across the inside of my thighs. His kisses went lower to the waistband of my lacy wet panties. I was suddenly aware how warm I was between my legs and imagined he could smell the aroma of my natural perfume. He ran his hands back over my ass and he kissed hard against my wet panties. His fingers hooked into the waistband on the sides and he slowly lowered them over my hips and tight ass. My small pubic hair appeared over the rim of the panties and I parted my legs to allow them to slide down my legs. Once more I lifted one leg, then the other so that he could remove my panties.

Rohith then realized that he was fully dressed and started removing the "KurtaPyjama" and he was above me in his briefs, just sporting an obviously big bulge. He lay on me and held me close to him. My breasts pressed into his chest. His chest massaged my breasts. I began to get turned on heavily. Rohith's hand found its way all the way around my back, under my arms and pressed against the edge of my breasts. His other hand began to work its way to my ass.

He moved the hand away from my ass, but didn't move the one near my breast. I felt wet between my legs. My head was against his and I was breathing harder on his ear. He hugged me tighter and our bodies seem to melt together.

On his persuasion, I put my hand in the top of his briefs and found his hard dick. My fingers encircled it. It was quite huge. I didn't know if I would be able to take it inside me. His hips began to move. He stood up at the end of the bed, removed the briefs and pulled me to him. He then turned me around and backed me up to him and put his arms around me. Each hand found a tit and squeezed it. I looked into the full-length mirror and saw my man playing with my tits. We were both nude and WHAT A TURN ON it was! He squeezed my tits, pulled and twisted my nipples. I was tingling all over. He turned me around again.

We both lay on the bed and he got on his knees in front of me. He started feeling my legs from my ankles, up to my calves, over my thighs and then caressed my pussy lips. He slid a finger into my very hot pussy and moved it in and out. His other hand found my clit and began massaging it.

I just couldn't help moaning, 'Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!'

I was enjoying the sweet sensation that his fingers are delivering on my pussy. When my hubby asked me whether it is hurting or painful, I replied in the negative. On this reply he felt reassured and increased his pace and inserted one more finger and I felt something blocking his fingers from entering any further in and somewhat a ticklish sensation. I told him so, and he told me about the hymen and I nodded my head that I too was aware of it. There was a sense of appreciation and he asked me with a bit of surprise in his voice whether I had never masturbated before marriage. I told him that I had played with my pussy but was afraid to put my fingers or anything else inside me, as I had reserved it for my 'beloved future husband' and smiled passionately at him.

We then lay down on the bed and kissed for a while again. I could feel his fingers probing around my pussy lips. I reached down and took his still hard dick in my hand. He sucked on my hard pink nipples. We were both now out of control. It was very hot in the room and it may be because we were very HOT. His hands ran to the back of my legs and then upwards to massage my ass cheeks. He planted kisses after kisses on pussy and along the hairline to either side. I instinctively parted my legs a little more and his left hand came back around to the front. He drew his fingers through the curls and down between my legs. He felt my moistening lips and gently pressed them between his fingers. I felt his fingers part them and he ran one finger from head to ass. On the way back, he pressed harder against the opening and I felt his finger begin to slide in. I gave a cry of ecstasy and thrust my pussy forward to meet his finger. Rohit fingered my clit and virgin fuck hole. He stopped and got over me. At last, we were going to do it. He straddled me on all fours and looked down at me.

"Love me Rohit please." I begged him

"Are you ready for it my dear?" He asked.

"Yes I am all yours my dear Rohit. Love me and take my virginity"

With that Rohit put the tip of his cock on my pussy.

"Look, it may hurt a bit but you will enjoy later on" he said.

"I know. Just luv me"

He smiled, and lowered himself between my legs. He raised himself on one arm and reached down between us with the other. He played with my moist pussy lips for a moment and then appeared to wrap his hand around his own cock. I could see he was guiding his cock towards me and I felt its head begin to push against my pussy. He moved it gently up and down, looking for the right spot. He stopped when he found the right hole. Slowly he leaned forward and I felt the swollen head spread me apart.

He was looking into my eyes, looking for some hint to proceed or not. I gave that indication by raising my head off the bed and kissing him passionately. I lay back again and rubbed one hand across his chest. He increased his advance into me, sliding slowly deeper and deeper. He again eased back more and then thrust a little deeper. I was amazed at the depth of feeling I had inside me. I could almost see his cock pushing against the walls. Once more he drew back, and then down. This time he let go of the base of his cock and brought his arm up to lean directly over me. He leaned down and kissed me. He eased his hips lower. There was increasing resistance inside me. He rose and pushed down again, not any deeper but a little faster.

I knew I was coating his penis with my juices, which seemed to be flowing more freely. On his next downward motion, he stopped and began to apply more pressure. My breath was quickening; I wrapped my arms across his shoulders and tried to push up with my hips. I felt a sudden sharp pain and I found it hard to breathe. I felt Rohit's cock hit my hymen and when his cock tore it open I felt like I was going to die of pain.

"OHMAUHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH yes" I cried, my face arching up, my body going rigid, my swollen breasts thrusting upward as my hubby's huge, hot, glorious penis surged into my wet, conic cunt.

In and in it went, piercing deep, cleaving my pussy-flesh and pussy-lips open, mashing my gorged clitoris, crushing my molten flesh in its passage. My cunt convulsed uncontrollably on my hubby's cock and, above me, Rohith groaned, his shoulder rippling and knotting powerfully, his buttocks flexing taut, his hips sinking and sinking as he buried his penis in my pussy.

Tears started rolling from my eyes. I lost my hymen and then he was deeper. Rohit stopped for a moment seeing my tears but I thrust my hips up and the rest of his penis entered my virgin pussy. I leaned forward and bit his shoulder, whimpering but pulling him closer. He didn't back out, he lowered his hips against mine until I felt our pubic hair tangle. He bent his elbows and brought his chest down against mine. We lay still for some time, savoring the moment.

We kissed, sharing saliva, and wrestling each other's tongues. I felt his hips shake back and forth a little; the sensation of his cock moving side to side was explosive. "Make love to me, please." I whispered. We kissed deeply. He raised himself back up on his arms and brought his hips up a little. His hips came down against me! Again he raised himself higher this time. I shivered at the touch of his cock riding back out against the walls of my cunt. He thrust down a little faster than before for which I responded with a soft cooing sound. I could feel Rohit's cock throbbing in my tight pussy. Slowly Rohit started pumping.

"I cannot hold on for long. You know it is my first time also." said Rohit.

"Just come inside me, that is all I want from you my dear."

Rohit increased his speed and within no time he started to come. I could feel my husband Rohit's penis juice filling my pussy. I was overjoyed as Rohit, my man, is filling me with the seed of life.

After some time Rohit took out his cock from my pussy. It was red with my blood. There was a small patch of blood on the bed sheet and my pussy was all red. We lay side by side for a few minutes, my head on his chest, my fingers playing circles on his chest. He asked me if it was good, and I kissed him and whispered it was very exciting. We went to the bathroom and cleaned ourselves and removed all traces of our love making form the room. We stayed in bed naked for another hour and then drifted to sleep. Next morning we dressed quietly, touching and kissing each other periodically.

Next morning when my mother and Rohit's sister came to wake us up, I blushed and could not meet their eyes. They nodded understanding everything.