Weekend in St. Barts

Story Info
He meets Heidi Klum on the beach.
10.7k words
4.59
51.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the plane approached the landing in St. Maartin, I clenched the armrests tightly. I never did like to fly and these little "puddle jumpers" they have for commutes to the smaller islands don't handle turbulence particularly well. That was the price of vacationing in the Caribbean, I told myself. I closed my eyes and remembered why I was here.

I had just finished graduate school, having handed in my thesis the previous week. After ten consecutive years of college (including undergraduate) I was more than a little burned out. Good thing my new job didn't start until the beginning of the year. I had a couple of months to relax and recharge before I would be responsible to anyone. So I did what I had been fantasizing about for years - take a relaxing vacation on a remote Caribbean island.

I checked the weather - it was hurricane season after all - and booked a room at the cheapest hotel I could find on St. Barts. I had heard that this was the place celebrities liked to relax at during the winter months. Of course, I'd need to be a millionaire to afford to go then, and I didn't want to deal with the Christmas crowds anyway. It also sounded like the perfect getaway for rest and relaxation, as the island is known for its laid-back atmosphere. Heading down in September, the "dry season" for tourism, was the best time to get a deal and, when I booked the flight, I knew I'd never have a better opportunity. So there I was clinging to my seat, thinking positive thoughts, hoping that the flight would come to a safe end.

I opened my eyes after I heard the screech of the landing gear touching down and took a peek out the window. The water was crystal blue and it was right next to the runway. I thought, 'They don't give these pilots much room for error!'

After passing through customs without problem, I headed for the boat dock. I had just enough time to make the last ferry ride of the day to St. Barts. The warm, humid air was a welcome change from the hot, dry air back home. I felt myself relaxing already.

The boat ride was fast and smooth. I watched the sailboats as the sun began to dip below the horizon, the clouds providing an amazing contrast to the glow of the sun's last rays.

When I arrived at my hotel room in Gustavia, I passed out almost instantly. I had a big smile on my face.

The next morning, I awoke completely refreshed and relaxed. I stuffed a few things into my backpack, grabbed a bite to eat and walked down to the bike rental shop. Renting a bike for the day was another great way to enjoy my vacation, while still keeping to my budget.

St. Barts is not a particularly large island, but the hilly countryside combined with the humidity and heat - even at mid-morning - had me in a sweat in no time. I saw the sign for Gouverneur beach and followed the road, figuring my short ride had earned me a break. I was on vacation, after all.

I coasted the last stretch down to the beach - letting gravity do the work was always one of my favorite parts of riding a bike. At the end of the road, I found a place to park my bike, set down my backpack, took off my shirt and looked out at the nearly empty beach before me. I could see one woman a ways down the beach and that was it. I grabbed a towel out of my backpack and cursed to myself. I forgot my sunscreen. 'Ah, well, I won't be here long,' I thought. I put my shirt and shoes in my backpack and headed down the beach.

I noticed the woman sitting on the beach was wearing a straw hat and sunglasses. Then I realized she wasn't wearing anything else! Not only was she naked, she was beautiful - one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen! I slowed my walk to take in her beauty. She was talking on her cell phone, so she didn't notice my gaze. As I walked in her direction, she hung up the phone, took off her sunglasses and looked around in her bag for a few moments before pulling out a bottle of suntan lotion. That's when she turned around and saw me. I froze. Not just because I was caught staring, but because I realized who she was -- Heidi Klum, completely naked, maybe twenty feet away from me!

She smiled at me and it felt like my heart stopped. My mind was racing. Who would have thought that I would see her here? When she returned her attention to the suntan lotion, I reminded myself to breathe and walked up to her.

"Hey - you're Heidi Klum," I blurted out, followed by a mental "D'oh". 'That's not the way to make a first impression,' I thought.

"Ja," she replied with slight Germanic accent as she took off her straw hat. She looked back at me, twirling her hair in the process, and caught me staring at her breasts.

"It's just that I, uh, I didn't expect to see anyone famous." I was flustered. There was a naked supermodel only a few feet away from me. I reminded myself to look only at her face. It wouldn't slow my heartbeat any, but at least it might keep me out of trouble.

She could sense my nervousness. She was about to say something, but I preempted her. "Look, I'm sorry to intrude. I'm sure you'd rather be left alone and..."

"No, wait," she stopped me. "You don't have to leave."

"Well, uh, I, uh, forgot my sunscreen and, uh, I wasn't planning on staying long anyway." (What was I thinking? Was I really trying to back out of an opportunity to spend time with a naked supermodel?)

She picked up her bottle of sunscreen and showed it to me. "I've got some right here. We could do a quid pro quo thing."

"Quid pro quo?" I asked sheepishly.

"You know, you rub some on me, I rub some on you..."

I couldn't believe my ears.

"...but..." she paused for dramatic effect. She had a devilish grin on her face. I knew this was sounding to good to be true. There had to be some catch. "...you have to be naked, too."

That did it. My heart was on the verge of breaking some kind of speed record already and that statement pushed it over the edge.

"Uh, naked?" I stammered, trying to keep breathing.

"Of course. Why should you get to have all the fun?"

"Uh, well..." I took a couple of deep breaths and glanced around the beach to make sure no one else was around. The beach was empty except for us. I paused.

"Come on!" she prodded. "It's not that hard!"

I ignored the possible double-entendre and thought, 'You only live once', and pulled down my shorts. Since I don't normally wear underwear that was it. I was naked.

"Ooh la la," she cooed. I looked down and, sure enough, the anxiety wasn't doing me any favors. Reflexively, I put my hands in front to cover up. "Hey, why are you covering up? Are you embarrassed?" she asked, adding, "I think it's cute."

"You do?" I asked sheepishly. She laughed.

"You guys... always worried that it's too small. Trust me - it's not that big a deal to us, as long as you can get it to work when you need to."

"Well, uh, I..." I stammered. Where was this going? Besides, I wasn't small, I was just nervous.

"Now get over here and start putting the lotion on me," she commanded as she handed me the bottle. She quickly flipped over onto her stomach, presenting her lovely backside. I gazed down the length of her body to soak in the view. I must have been gazing for too long, as she interrupted again. "Come on. I'm not going to bite."

I nervously popped open the top and poured a liberal amount into my hand and knelt down beside her. I began to rub the lotion into her back, starting at the shoulders and then working my way down. My hands moved slowly but methodically across her back, making sure I covered every square inch. I couldn't believe how soft and smooth her skin was. My fingertips brushed the sides of her breasts as they bulged out from her torso and I could feel myself relaxing with each stroke across her body. Her body was perfectly relaxed, despite the fact that she was naked on a public beach receiving a massage from an equally naked stranger. Her state of relaxation was putting me at ease. My mind was lost in the task at hand and, soon enough, the nervousness I started out with vanished.

As I reached the small of her back, she turned her head towards me with a look of bliss on her face.

"That feels so good! Are you a masseuse?" Heidi asked.

"Nope."

"You're better than the guy at the spa I go to back home."

I smiled at her compliment and poured more lotion onto my hand. She closed her eyes, but kept the smile on her face. I continued by applying the lotion down her legs. Now that I had a vote of confidence, I made sure it felt more like a massage than a simple application of sunscreen. I sat up as I finished her legs and paused to admire my work - and her body.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Her eyes were open again and shooting me a devilish look. She wiggled her butt.

"You want me to...?" I trailed off, waiting for affirmation that she really did want me to touch her butt.

"Don't be so shy. It's not going to hurt you." I noticed a seductive tone in her voice.

"Yeah, but - I mean - you don't even know my name yet," I replied. "How do you know I can be trusted?" My heartbeat started to pick up again. I was surprised at how fast things were moving.

She turned on to her side and looked at me. Her right boob rested delightfully against her arm. "If you were going to try something you would have done it already. Plus, you've been doing a wonderful job so far," Heidi said with a breathy emphasis on "wonderful". She gave a puppy dog look and asked, "You wouldn't want me to burn my butt, would you?"

I couldn't argue with that. I picked up the lotion and moved in while she rolled back onto her stomach. As my hand patted down the lotion onto her butt cheek, she stopped me. "You know, you would get a better angle if you straddled me."

I positioned myself on my knees with her legs between mine, and started over. As I began rubbing the lotion in, I got the first good look of her slit. Her lips were swollen and red. She was getting turned on! Having previously been relaxed, my heart was fluttering again but, this time, it was accompanied by a twitching in my cock. The previously shy appendage was for the first time aware of what was going on and began to spring to life. I was half hard by the time I finished with her butt and crawled off her.

She turned over, still with a smile on her face. "Do you want me to do the front, too?" I asked.

"Mmmm. Yes, please," she responded. I never knew a Germanic accent could be so sexy.

I admired the full view of her ample 36C chest complete with erect nipples, the way her narrow waist flared out to full, womanly hips, the narrow "landing strip" patch of pubic hair, the legs that never seemed to end. That did it. I was full on hard now.

I grabbed the bottle of lotion and straddled her legs once again. As I did so, she noticed my state of arousal. "Hey look, it really does work!" she exclaimed, jokingly.

"Well, what did you expect?" I responded, my tongue no longer tied.

"Exactly that," she said plainly. She paused, and then added, "Actually, I was beginning to worry. I didn't want you to do this if you weren't going to enjoy it. Obviously, you're enjoying it." She laughed.

I motioned to her pert nipples. "Looks like you are, too."

She joyously exclaimed, "Of course! Being naked on the beach getting a massage is always enjoyable. And you are doing a great job!"

"Thanks. And I couldn't agree more - about being naked on the beach. It's a shame this is only my first time."

"Really?"

"Yeah, well, there aren't a lot of beaches in Colorado and getting naked there usually gets you arrested. I'm surprised they allow it here - I thought they said nudity wasn't allowed."

"Who said that?"

"The government - at least according to some travel guides."

"Oh, I think they just say that. I've never had anyone tell me to cover up - at least not on this beach. No one seems to make a big deal about it. The beaches by the airport - there full nudity is kind of a no-no - but here you're free to just come as you are. That's why I come here. You can be as naked as you want to be!"

I applied the suntan lotion to her abdomen as she continued, "So you're from Colorado? I love it there, too - in the winter. Great skiing! But, now is the time for lying on the beach!"

I smiled in response. 'It certainly is,' I thought to myself. She was grinning from ear to ear as my hands worked up to her breasts. The soft mounds contrasted with the hardness of her nipples. Sensing her enjoyment, I felt an urge to be a little more daring, something that wasn't like me. I gave one of her nipples a playful pinch.

"Watch it mister," she said. "Turnabout is fair play."

"In that case..." I said as I bent down and gave the other nipple a kiss. At that moment, my hard-on grazed the inside of her thigh. A jolt of pleasure passed through me.

"Ooh, you are naughty!"

"I have my moments," I replied as I got up and off of her. "Unfortunately, I have finished with the massage, so those moments will have to wait."

"Aww, really? Damn. I was enjoying that." She sat up and reached for the lotion, before continuing, "I guess it's my turn to repay the favor."

I spread out my towel, wondering how I was going to lie on my stomach in the condition I was in. I had nothing to be ashamed of now in terms of my size. As she stood up, I noticed a patch of moisture on her towel directly beneath where she sat. It only turned me on more.

"Uh, I think you better start on my front," I said as I sat down. I saw her eyes widen as she stole a glance at my throbbing member.

"Then I'll have to be careful not to poke my eye out with that thing," she joked. "Now lie down."

She caught me again in a stare. The movement of her hips, her boobs, her smile - it was all captivating. But, I did as I was told. She knelt down by my feet and began rubbing the lotion on my legs in a delicate, yet deliberate manner. It felt great.

"So, what is your name?" she asked.

"Uh..." I paused. The sight of her boobs swaying underneath her as she massaged my legs overloaded my mind. Somehow I managed get out "Curtis", without sounding too much like a nervous teenager. She stopped the massage and extended out her hand for a handshake.

"Hi Curtis. I am Heidi Klum." I shook her hand. "And these are Hans and Franz." She pointed to her breasts.

"Nice to meet you - all of you," I responded.

She laughed. "They're always competing for attention," she said as she returned to massaging my legs. "Hans is the real troublemaker. He's always peeking out at the wrong time during photoshoots."

"They are very good at making themselves noticeable," I agreed.

She laughed. I was beginning to sense that she laughed a lot. "They definitely have your attention," she said looking into my eyes. She had a mischievous smile on her face. Before I could respond she added, "It's OK. If I didn't want you to look at them, I wouldn't be out here naked. It makes me feel sexy to catch guys looking."

"And I thought you would be tired of guys leering at you."

"Checking me out and leering at me are two different things. One reminds you that you're attractive, the other makes you think the guy is a pervert, which is definitely a turn-off."

"You're not told how sexy and attractive you are a thousand times a day?"

"I am," she laughed, "but often it's from phony fashion industry moguls who want you to work for them or the assistants who kiss-up to you to try to move up the ladder. They think flattery will get you everywhere."

"Doesn't it?" I asked.

"Not necessarily. You have to have real substance behind it. Otherwise, I'm numb to it. If I wasn't, my head would have exploded a long time ago."

"So if I said you were the sexiest woman I've ever seen right now it wouldn't do me any good?"

"It wouldn't hurt." She laughed again. "But how would I know you're being sincere? You could just be some adoring fan who's not thinking straight or some guy just looking to score so you can tell your friends about it."

By this time, she was done massaging my legs and beginning to work on my stomach.

"I am an adoring fan. And I'm convinced that you are a hundred times more beautiful in person than in any magazine. And I don't have any friends."

"Oh, you lie!" She playfully retorted. "But you're very sweet."

She paused from rubbing the lotion onto my stomach and looked down at my member, which had retreated to half-mast during our conversation. "I almost forgot to do this!" she gasped. "You wouldn't want that to get burned!"

She put a drop of lotion on the head and began working it down the shaft. I regained complete hardness almost instantly. "Ooh, ahh..." escaped my lips while I was trying to control myself. I hadn't had any sex in quite a while and I didn't know how long I could hold out. The way she worked her hand made it extra difficult. She obviously knew what she was doing. "Uh, careful," I managed to say in between ooh's and aahh's, "that hasn't been touched... oh... um... may erupt... uh... soon... ahh... oh... God..."

Each stroke of her hand sent pulses of pleasure throughout my body. I had never been this hard in my life. I had never been on a nude beach before. I had never been with a naked supermodel before. I had never been given a handjob in public before. It was all coming together to create one brilliant...

She stopped. "Phew," she sighed. She grabbed more lotion and returned to my chest as if none of that just happened. I, on the other hand, was breathing heavily on the verge of a sweat. My member was still throbbing. "That could have been a disaster." She sounded relieved. I wasn't. I was just about to inquire when Heidi glanced back over to my right and told me to roll over to my left. Naturally, I looked over to my right to see what she saw. A young mother and her two children were walking away from us on the far side of the beach. The daughter kept looking back at us while the mother urged her on. It didn't look like the mother had seen exactly what we were doing. If she did, she certainly wasn't running for the police. Except for the mother's bikini bottoms, they were all naked anyway, so it was a relief that at least they weren't a family of prudes. The close call temporarily put a hold on my libido, however, and I carefully rolled over on to my stomach as Heidi suggested. I guess I wasn't the only one who was worried about being arrested for having sex on the beach.

As I reflected on what could have happened, Heidi broke the ice, saying, "I guess we'll have to continue that later. But, I still owe you the rest of your massage."

She began rubbing the lotion on my back as she continued, "At least we're even in the teasing department."

Even?! I thought to myself. I was so close to cumming! Her skilled hands deftly worked my cock when all she got was a quick nipple pinch and a kiss. But, I wasn't going to argue with a naked supermodel giving me a massage.

She rested her butt on the back of my legs as she worked, apparently tired of squatting. The sensation of the skin-to-skin contact was enough to rejuvenate my libido as the motion of her soft hands brought me back to my previous state of relaxation. I slowly forgot about the family on the other side of the beach and returned to a state of relaxation by the time her hands drifted down to my legs. Only too quickly she stopped.

"All done," she said in a perky tone.

"No," I whined, playfully. "It can't end yet! That felt so good!"

"Then we're even."

She sat down on her towel next to me as I sluggishly sat myself up.

"Let's do that again," I suggested, although it came out sounding more like I was an excited kid who couldn't wait to open his Christmas presents. "I'll put more lotion on you..."

"Careful there, mister. We almost crossed a line earlier and I don't think I could hold out if we did that again. But, don't worry - in a few hours the lotion will wear off." She gave me a sexy look before continuing, "Right now I just want to enjoy the sun on my body! Just promise me no funny business if I fall asleep."