Weekend of Surprises Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah continues her dominance over the others.
5.4k words
4.23
42.2k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I suggest you read the earlier installments of this story before reading this part.

Carla and Andy followed Sarah back to our table after a suspiciously long time in the bathroom. As Sarah approached, I looked at her and cocked an eyebrow inquiringly. She just smiled back at me and mouthed "later." I suspected something had gone on in there, but knew enough not to push her to find out what it was. Just as they got back our main courses arrived and we proceeded to eat them. Neither Carla nor Andy gave me a clue as to what had transpired, and everybody carried on with the meal as if nothing had happened. I participated in the conversation and hoped that Sarah would fill me in later.

Having had enough wine already, we all switched to soft drinks as we finished dinner and had a delicious dessert. The four of us were flirting with each other, laughing, and having a great time. We had gotten quite friendly with Carla and Andy which, given the circumstances of all that had occurred since they had arrived a little more than 24 hours earlier, was not very surprising. Sarah's a very physical woman, and a number of times I saw her put her hand on Carla or on Andy. A couple of times she even reached across Carla's lap to squeeze my thigh as she laughed in response to something I said.

After splitting the bill, we headed back to our car. As I walked next to Sarah, with Carla and Andy a few steps behind, I quietly asked her what had gone on in the restaurant. She again gave me the same smile as earlier, and said in an equally low voice, "Don't you worry, love, I'll tell you later." With that, she patted me on the ass and continued walking toward the car.

As I got in, Andy started to get into the back seat behind me, and Sarah said to him, "Why don't you go ahead and sit up front with Bob, Andy. Your taller than I am so you'll have more leg room and be more comfortable." Andy said, "Thanks," and got in next to me. Sarah got in behind the driver's seat, next to Carla.

"Bob," Sarah said, "let's show our guests around the town a little bit. They've never been here before, so maybe they'd like to see some of the sights."

I turned around and gave her a quizzical look. By this time it was quite dark and I wasn't quite sure what she expected them to see. "Um, honey," I said, "what did you want to show them in the dark?"

She responded, "Oh, there are certainly some sights. We can drive them around downtown so they can see Main Street, and we can show them the lake from the other side – the moonlight on the lake will be beautiful tonight."

I simply replied, "Okay, whatever," and drove off. We continued our conversation, mostly more gossip about people we knew in common. After a bit of this Andy and I shifted to talking about sports; we're both big baseball fans, but of other teams. Sarah and Carla continued talking in the back; I wasn't really following their conversation, but they were both laughing quite a bit. As I glanced in the rear view mirror, I could see they were sitting right next to each other, thigh to thigh. Sarah had her right hand resting lightly on Carla's left thigh, having inched her dress up quite a bit above her knees.

I drove them around the downtown area, pointing out some of the cute shops and restaurants that dotted Main Street. Sarah and Carla were quiet at this point, both of them looking out the window, as was Andy. At the end of Main Street, I headed north toward the opposite side of the lake from our house. Andy and I resumed our conversation, debating whose team had the best chance of making the playoffs this year.

As we approached the lake, I again glanced in the rear view mirror and was greeted with quite a sight that I could just make out in the moonlight. The top two buttons of Carla's blouse were undone, exposing the top of her large breasts and a lacy red bra. Carla's head was thrown back on the backseat headrest, her eyes were closed, her lips were slightly parted and her legs were even more so. My wife's right hand was gently stroking Carla's breast while her left hand had disappeared underneath Carla's skirt. From the motion of her arm, it was quite evident what she was doing, which was mirroring on Carla's pussy what her right hand was doing to Carla's breast. Unbeknownst to me, Carla wasn't wearing any panties, because they were on her husband next to me!

I elbowed Andy and jerked my thumb toward the backseat. He swiveled his head around to catch a view of what the women were doing back there. He looked over at me for a second with a big grin on his face, and then turned back to watch the show. I felt left out, having to drive, so I cleared my throat and inquired, "Enjoying the ride, ladies?"

Sarah chuckled and replied, "Oh yes, Bob, you're being a wonderful chauffeur," and Carla simply said, "Ummmmmm." Just ahead of us was a small parking area near a private beach on the lake. I decided with all the distraction it was probably best that I pull in there before I got us in an accident. There was nobody else parked there, which was not surprising given that it was a private beach for a handful of houses on that section of the lake and it was quite a bit after sunset.

I turned the car off, but left the radio on and swiveled around to join Andy in watching the show in the backseat. The lights from the dashboard and the full moon reflected in the lake provided enough light to be able to see what was going on. By this time, Sarah had undone another button on Carla's blouse, and had unfastened the front clasp of her bra, freeing her breasts. She was now pulling and squeezing one of her nipples, while her other hand was working more furiously on her pussy. Carla's mouth was now open, her tongue hanging out, and deep moans were coming out of her throat. The smell of sex was ripe in the car, and my mind quickly flashed to whether Carla's leaking pussy was going to stain my leather seats right through her dress. But I was quickly brought back to the action at hand as I heard Carla's breathing and moans getting faster, and she started saying, "Yes, yes, yes, that's it, keep going."

And then Sarah stopped. She continued to tweak Carla's nipple, but she pulled her hand out from Carla's dress, much to her dismay. Carla's eyes shot open, and she looked over at Sarah and snarled, "You are SUCH a shit. I can't believe you did that to me again – I was so fucking close to cumming, you can't imagine."

Sarah just laughed and replied, "Oh yes, my pet, I certainly can imagine, and that's exactly why I stopped." She let go of Carla's nipple as Carla sneered back at her, "Tease!"

Andy laughed, and Carla gave him a dirty look. "So you think it's funny, huh? How would you like it?"

I looked at her and said, "Again?" But before she could answer, Sarah said, "Better be careful, boys, or you don't know what I might do. I'll deal with you two later," and she gave us a wink. She turned back to Carla and said, "Come here, sweetie," opening up her arms for her. Carla gave her a dirty look for a second, but then she leaned over and put her head on Sarah's chest, as Sarah wrapped her right arm around her. I looked at Andy to see if he knew what was going on, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I know you're frustrated, but I thought it might be fun to get you a little more aroused."

"Fun?" Carla replied, looking up at her. "Only fun if I can finally get satisfied."

Sarah laughed again and said, "Not to worry, I'll take care of you in due time. For now, why don't you pay a little attention to me. Sit up for a sec." Carla lifted her head and sat upright. As she did, Sarah lifted her ass off the seat, and hiked up her dress to her waist. There wasn't enough light to see, but I knew my wife well enough to know that her panties would be quite soaked.

Sarah said to Carla, "Go ahead, my pet, have a taste." Carla didn't hesitate, scooting her ass to the other side of the back seat so she could lean down and get her face in Sarah's pussy. Andy and I were mesmerized, both of us watching the wonderful show as his wife began running her tongue up and down my wife's panty-covered slit. Sarah was leaning back against the seat, and she had lifted one of her tits out of her bra, and was rolling the nipple between her fingers. She smiled at Andy and me. I knew the exhibitionist in her was enjoying putting on a show almost as much as she was enjoying Carla's tongue on her pussy.

After a few minutes of this, Sarah said, "Take my panties off sweetie." Carla started to lift her head, but before she got very far, Sarah said, "Wait – don't move. I want you to use your teeth." With that, she lifted her ass off the seat again, and Carla bowed her head back down. She somehow managed to get Sarah's panties between her teeth, and working them back and forth down Sarah's legs, got them to her ankles. Sarah lifted each foot in sequence, and Carla freed the panties and dropped them from her teeth onto the seat.

"Ah, much better, now come back here pet and finish what you started." Carla's head went back to Sarah's bald pussy, and she continued working her tongue up and down the slit and around her lips. Even in the dimly-lit car, I could now see the wetness leaking out of Sarah and onto her dress. The moon provided just enough light to see the sheen of her pussy juice on Carla's cheeks.

Sarah's chest was rising as her breath came faster and faster. But then she said, "Hold on, sweetie," and Carla lifted her head. Sarah sat up and turned around, putting her ass toward Carla and her crossed arms and head on the headrest in the back seat. She reached back, and flipped the bottom of her red dress up and over her waist, exposing her round ass to our new friend. "Okay, get back to work now." Carla leaned back down again, and began licking all over Sarah's ass cheeks.

By this time, I was obviously hard as a rock, and I snuck a glance over at Andy and could see that his khakis were tenting also. It was everything I could do not to unzip my pants, pull out my cock and start stroking it in response to the show being put on in the back seat. As I turned back to look, Carla was now running her tongue up and down Sarah's crack from the top, all the way down and just poking between her pussy lips. The combination of Carla's saliva and Sarah's pussy juice was glistening in the moonlight.

Soft sighs were coming out of Sarah as Carla continued her licking. I knew that this was one of Sarah's favorite activities, having somebody licking her ass all over. The combination of the Domme in her and the warm, wet sensation of a tongue on her ass was something she couldn't resist. As Carla continued to run her tongue up and down Sarah's crack, she was pausing longer and longer at Sarah's cute little rosebud. She eventually began just concentrating there, running her tongue in a circle, rimming her just the way I knew she liked it.

Sarah said quietly, "Use your fingers in my pussy, sweetie." Carla quickly complied, taking two fingers and beginning to ram them in and out of Sarah's pussy as her tongue began to push more insistently into Sarah's pucker. Sarah began rocking her ass back into Carla's face, forcing her tongue deep into her asshole. I knew she was close, and with only a few more thrusts of Carla's fingers in harmony with her tongue, a crashing orgasm overtook Sarah with a loud "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Carla slowed her fingers, gently easing them out of Sarah's pussy and pulled her head back from Sarah's now very wet ass.

Sarah turned around, leaning back against the seat. She put her bare legs up over Carla's across the seat. "That was just wonderful, pet, you're such a good ass licker!" Carla just smiled sheepishly, and said, "Thanks, Sarah. I enjoyed it too." Sarah motioned to Carla to turn around and lean back against her. Carla quickly complied, resting the back of her head and upper body against Sarah. Sarah wrapped her left hand around Carla, resting it comfortably on Carla's tit.

"What do you say, Bob – time to head home?" I replied, "Uh, yeah!" and turned the key to start the engine. We pulled out of the parking lot, and began the ride back around the lake to our house. When we arrived, we all piled out of the car, the women both pulling their skirts down but not bothering to put the top parts of their bodies back into their clothing. As we walked in, Sarah said, "Hey, who's ready for the hot tub?" We all replied in the affirmative, and given what had gone on, we all just shed our clothes right there in the living room. As I looked over at Andy, I was shocked to see that underneath his pants he had on a pair of light blue lace panties. I looked at him and began to say, "What the hell?" but before I could get all the words out I figured out what had happened. He just grinned, rolled them down his hairy legs, and threw them on top of his pants.

Sarah came back from the bedroom with a handful of towels. I grabbed a bottle of Gran Marnier and four snifters and the four of us walked out to the deck and got in the hot tub.

**********************

While it felt great to be soaking in the tub, I was still so horny I couldn't stand it. Twice in the course of an hour I had been brought to the brink of orgasm, only to be denied both times before reaching my release. It was incredibly erotic having Andy lick me while I sat on the toilet as Sarah watched (and directed) the action. And then to have her fingers thrusting in and out of my pussy in the back seat while the boys watched, only again to be denied.

I tried to relax in the warm water, but I still felt quite an itch down there. As I opened my eyes to take a sip of Gran Marnier, I saw Sarah staring at me and smiling. I smiled back at her and asked, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, love," she replied. "I was just thinking about what fun we had tonight."

"I'll say it again – maybe fun for you, but I'm still fucking frustrated!"

"Oh really," Sarah retorted. "I think you really got into that little tongue bath you were giving me in the car."

"Yes, I'll admit it," I said back to her. "Until this weekend, I didn't realize I was into women – or anal play – quite so much. I did love what I was doing to you, and I also loved having you direct Andy to lick me in the bathroom of the restaurant. BUT I'M STILL HORNY!" I shouted back at her with a smile.

Andy laughed, but Bob said, "Okay, now who the hell is going to tell me what went on in that bathroom?" Sarah chuckled and said, "Oh, calm down, Bob, we were just having a little fun."

"I can just imagine, given the little snippets of information I've picked up, including the fact that Andy was wearing such a cute little pair of underwear."

Andy looked a little embarrassed, but just shrugged his shoulders. I laughed and said, "Cute maybe, but a little small on him, no?"

"Yes," Bob replied, "I'm sure they looked much better on you but I never had the opportunity to see them."

"Christ, Bob, you've gotten to see me naked, isn't that better?"

"Yeah, I guess so," he said a bit dejectedly.

Sarah chimed in, "Okay, everybody stop bickering here. I'll make sure everybody has a good time tonight, don't you worry."

Bob laughed, "Yup, that's my wife, the little organizer." Sarah slid over next to him in the tub, and I saw her hand go under the water, followed by a little yelp out of Bob. "Don't be a smart ass," she said to him with a smile. I could only imagine which part of his anatomy Sarah snared under the water.

We stayed in the water another ten minutes or so, just long enough for us each to finish our snifters of Gran Marnier. We climbed out of the tub and toweled off, and I could see Bob glancing my way a number of times as he dried himself. I knew that he had gotten quite aroused from the show Sarah and I had put on in the back seat on the ride home, and I could tell he was interested in continuing some of what we had started last night.

We left our towels on a rack on the deck and headed back into the living room, and Bob lit the fireplace while Sarah headed to the bathroom.. None of us wanted to put our clothes back on, and it was a bit chilly at first as we lounged on the sofa and in the chairs. But as soon as the fire caught it was plenty warm. Bob and I were sitting on the sofa, with Andy in one of the chairs. When Sarah returned to the room, she sat in the other chair.

Everybody was quiet, nobody quite knowing what to say. We all looked expectantly at Sarah, who just smiled for a few seconds, but then said, "You expecting something from me?"

Bob replied, "Well, you have showed a propensity for being in control of things tonight, haven't you?" Sarah chuckled, and said, "Yes, I guess I have, haven't I? But I haven't heard any complaints from any of you. Anybody want to voice any objections?" she said looking right at me.

I replied, "No."

"No, what, my pet?"

I hesitated for a second, but then realized what she was looking for. "No, ma'am."

"Ah, much better, pet," Sarah replied, and I took great satisfaction in having the praise from her. I was reflecting back on the activities of this weekend and what they had taught me about myself. Not just did I discover how much I enjoyed sex with women, or anal play, but I realized just how much being submissive turned me on. I could feel my pussy getting wet again as I responded to Sarah's commands.

Sarah's voice brought me out of my reverie. "And what about you boys, either of you have any objections?"

Bob immediately answered, "No, Mistress Sarah." Andy hesitated, however. I knew this was all new to him. Even though he had willingly acceded to Sarah's commands when we were in the bathroom, I wasn't sure how he would react in front of Bob. But I think seeing Bob's quick compliance to Sarah's dominance provided him with the tacit permission to play along, because after only a few seconds he said in a quiet voice, "No, ma'am."

Sarah smiled and said, "Good, then let's play." She got out of her seat and walked toward the kitchen, where she retrieved a bag that she must have brought back with her from the bathroom. She brought it into the living room and stood next to me, putting the bag on the floor near my feet. She looked down at me and said, "Now I know, pet, that I've left you very close to orgasm twice now, and that you were very aroused. I promise you that you'll get to cum, but you have to be willing to play along. Are you, my dear?"

I looked up, her naked body just a few inches from me. My head was between her cleanly shaved pussy and her large breasts. I could see her nipples were erect, indicating that she was obviously enjoying her role as the Domme this evening. My pussy was beginning to get quite wet in anticipation of submitting myself to her, and when I glanced over at Bob and across at Andy, both of them were hard. I knew that they too were going to enjoy Sarah's dominance. After a few seconds I nodded my assent demurely.

"Come here, my sweet," she said to me as she closed the few inches between the two of us. She put her hand on the back of my head and drew it up against the swell of her belly. From there, I could smell her pussy and feel the warmth of her body. I placed my arms around her body, clasping and resting them on top of her ample ass that I had been worshipping just a short while earlier. Sarah stroked my head, saying in a soothing voice, "That's right, my little pet, Mistress Sarah will take good care of you."

I was in heaven, the sensations of smell and touch overwhelming my brain. It felt so safe being comforted by her like that, I wasn't even thinking about sex anymore, just how good it felt to be in that warm, comforting place.

After a few more minutes of this, she stepped away wordlessly, much to my disappointment. She walked over to Bob, and reaching down, took his hand and pulled him to his feet. Without saying a word, he complied. She led him to a spot between the chairs and the sofa, and said in a quiet voice, "Lie down on your back."

12