Weekend with Sis Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues.
2.8k words
4.37
257.8k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About an hour after Ann left, I finally finished my shower and got dressed. Then I went back to Shawna's room and watched some TV, but I couldn't get the wild sexual experience I had with Ann out of my mind.

Just then, I heard a knock at the door.

I got up to answer it. As I opened the door I saw Kat standing there wearing a black mini skirt and a pink halter. Man, did she look hot. Her beautifully toned tanned legs were incredible.

"How are you Larry?" She asked.

"I'm doing ok."

"uh, I'm a little nervous about asking you this, but uh, Ann said she taught you to give oral and you'd be willing to, uh perform on me."

"What? Uh, uh, yeah uh." I could believe Ann had told Kat about the events of that morning. At first I was nervous then I got another look at Kat's great legs and I thought "Why not?"

"Sure Kat. I'll do it for you."

"Well, I've never had oral before. My boyfriend won't go down on me. You promise it doesn't gross you out." She said.

"No, no. It would be great to give it to you. You're sot hot. I bet you have butterscotch between your legs."

Kat laughed at my metaphor.

"Ok, but I don't want to take my clothes off." She said as she pulled up her skirt to reveal a black silk thong.

I dropped to my knees in front of this incredible 18 year old. I kissed her pussy through the smooth material and grabbed her tight ass checks. I continued kissing and sucking her through the thong as she gyrated her small hips.

"Can I take this off Kat?" I asked as I thugged at the thong.

"PLease, please, I thought you never would!"

I yanked down her thong. There before me stood a beautiful shaved pussy. She was soaking from the pussy eating foreplay, now it was time for the real deal. I slowly kissed her cunt lips. I remembered the lesson Ann gave me and tried to employ those techniques.

"Oh wow, oh my, oh my..." Kat moaned as I worked her tight puss with my tongue.

Soon she was leaning against the wall with her hands on the back of my head.

"Oh my, Oh, Damn, that is so great. I don't think I can take much more Larry. I never felt that feeling before. Sex with my boyfriend isn't half that good. His idea of getting me off is squeezing my butt while he cums inside me. I wish he wasn't afraid to give me a good tongue fuck like that." Kat said.

"He doesn't know what he's missing. I'd eat you all day. You're so beautiful." I said.

"Ann also told me you had quite a tool, as if that tongue wasn't enough. Can I see it?" Kat asked.

"Yeah. You showed me yours, its only fair."

I stood up and unbuckled my jeans. Kat's face showed an expression of shock when I dropped my pants. My cock sprang up and slapped my belly.

"Holy shit! I didn't know they could get that big. I thought those were just stories women made up about cocks this big."

Just then, Shawna entered the room and saw Kat checking out my massive member.

"What do you think Kat? He is being a good boy isn't he?" Shawna asked.

"Oh yeah Shawna. He was very good for about a half hour. Ann was right, she can teach a man to eat pussy." Kat said and they both laughed.

"Take your shirt off Larry." Shawna commanded.

Now I stood there nude in front of two incredibble girls, one of which was my sister.

"Do you want to jerk him off Kat?" Shawna asked.

"I don't know Shawna. Haven't I already cheated on Doug by having him eat me out?"

"What? Little dickie Doug doesn't have a monster llike that down his pants does he? Besides that ass never gives you the head you deserve." Kat said.

"Well, he is twice the size of Doug, but I can't do it."

"You didn't think asbout tat when you were stuffing those bills down those stripper's g-strings last weekend." Shawna laughed.

"Yeah but this is different. He's your brother." Kat said.

"Yeah, go ahead. You can do it in the bathroom and I won't watch. Besides I have to change anyway. Go on. Reward him for the orgasm h gave you."

"Well, it is so much bigger than Doug's." Kat said as she walked toard the bathroom.

"Get in their stud!" Shawna yelled as she slapped my bare ass send my cock bouncing.

I went into the bathroom with Kat. She kept her clothes on but she pulled a tube of cherry hand lotion from Shawna's medicine cabinet.

She squrted some on her hands, then grabbed my cock with both her hands. The lotion felt heavenly on my cock. She groped my balls. She rubbed my shaft and squeezed my cock head. It was amazing.

She told me to sit on the counter and spread my legs. She got in between my legs and wrapped both of her little hands around my shaft. Then she wanked me so fast I was cumming in five minutes. My cum was much lighter that my previous blast that morning, but Kat didn't care.

"Wow you can really shoot." She said as she pointed my dick at my chest and I shot all over myself.

"I've never seen a man with such a huge pecker before. Thanks for this afternoon!" Kat said as she walked out.

I took a shower and walked back out into Shawna's room with only a towel on. Shawna was sitting watching Tv wearing a low slung jean skirt, a floral shirt with big flowly sleeves and her black go-go boots. I instintly got another hard on.

"Well, get dressed. We are going to lunch then you are taking me shopping before we meet up with Kat and Ann." Shawna said.

"Ok." I said. I turned my back to her so she could see my boner.

"What ae you doing? Drop that towel in front of me. I want to see how you're holding up after Kat got you off."

I dropped the towel and my boner reacted to the sight of my little sister in her hooker boots.

"Looks like you are doing ok!" Shawna laughed. "Do you think you can stuff that thing in your pants?"

I got dressed and we left. Shawna drove me to the mall. First we went into an Old Navy store. Shawna tried on some jean. She came out of the dressing room and asked what I thought. She looked great and when she turned her back to me I could see her red mesh thong peaking out of the jeans.

"You look great!" I said.

Shawna bought the jeans and we walked further down the mall. Next we stopped at a girls' clothing store. Shawna tried on several outfits and many of them looked great then she came out wearing a thin white ruffled top and a pair of tight white pants.

"What do you think?"

"I love it, except you are showing the whole store your red underwear." I said.

"Well I won't be wearing this set under this outfit, and you are showing the whole store how much you like my red underwear." Shawna laughed and I noticed the girl at the counter laughing too.

I looked down and saw a huge bulge in my pants. I was so embarrassed to be so turned on by my sister. Shawna bought the outfit and a couple sun dress and we walked further down the mall.

"Next stop, Victoria's Secret!" Shawna said.

"Uh I can't go in there with you."

"Yes you are, you have to find some underwear I can wear under my white outfit since you didn't like my red set under it." She said.

We walked in and she immediately grabbed a lacey corset hanging near the door. Then we walked through the store. She found a lacey nude colored thong and bra that would be perfect under her new white outfit, or so she said. She bought several sets of sexy under but decided against the corset. Man, that would have made some man very very happy.

"Did you bring a swim suit?" Shawna asked.

"No I didn't think I needed one." I said.

"Well some of the dance team girls are having a pool party tonight and I was going to take you. Let's go to the sporting goods store and get you one." Shawna said.

"Ok, that'd be fine."

Once we got into the store, Sawna proceded straight to wim wear and grabbed a black speedo men's bikini brief.

"Perfect for tonight!" She exclaimed.

"No I don't think so."

"Yeah, if you are coming with me you are wearing these! You can wear other shorts over them, but the others will eventually come off. Besides from what I told he girls, they'll try to de-pants you anyway." Shawna said.

"What? You told them what?"

"I told them about your schlong. Don't worry you won't be the only naked guy last pool party the guys all ended up naked."

"Well, I don't want to go."

"It will be great. Please. Most of the girls get topless. Didn't you enjoy your time with Ann and Kat today? I was right about that wasn't I?" Shawna asked.

"Yeah, but in front of a lot of people I don't know. I don't think I could be naked there."

"It will be easy. The girls will die when the she your cock. You'll be the most popular guy there. Trust me BIG brother."

"Ok, we'll see."

We bought the black speedo and went to dinner with Ann and Kat. We had an interesting conversation mostly about my penis and much bigger I was than Doug and other men. Then we went back to Shawa's to get ready for the party.

We arrived at the house with the pool at 7:00. I wore the speedo with a pair of other trunks over them. I was pretty nervous there were about 15 drill team girls there in bikinis. They all had perfect dancers' asses and many of them had large tits. I really flipped when I saw Shauntel. She was a hot African-American girl with a gorgeous but and huge breats. She was wearing a very skimpy triangle bikini.

"Who is that?" I asked Shawna.

"That's Shauntel. Do you like that top she's wearing?"

"Heck yeah. Those melons are great."

"Well she'll be taking it off later. She really wants to meet you, well actually she wants to meet your cock."

"Huh?"

"She doesn't believe a white guy can be as big as you are. She likes thick black cocks and loves to talk about some of her men."

"Oh, is that guy with her?" I asked pointing to a big black guy.

"Yeah, his cock is bigger than yours but her last guy wasn't. She said she'll get him out of his shorts if I get you out of yours." Shawna explained.

"So its a trade off?" I asked.

"Basically. You have to do it. All the girls brought I guy to get naked for us and you are mine so be a good boy and you'll get rewarded."

"Well, ok, just tell me when."

"Take off you trunks now then and we'll crank it up and get it started. The girls will love that speedo."

I took off my shorts exposing the huge bulge in my speedo. I was still a little nervous, but I like the attention I got almost immediately. Shauntel walked over and spoke with us.

"Hi there. You must be Shawna's brother." She said.

"No he's my BIG brother, Shauntel!" Shawna said.

"I certainly she that! I can't wait tho see more." Shauntel said and we all laughed.

"Get this party started Shauntel." Shawna said.

"Ok I will! Let's do it." Shauntel said.

"Hey everybody, let's get going!" Shauntel yelled.

"You knowhat to do girls. Get these guys lined up." Another girl said.

The girls swaped guys and each led "their guy" to a chalk line on the ground near the pool. They lined up all the men. Shauntel led me to the line, she swapped Shawna her man for me.

Once the men were in place the girl who owned the house said, "Alright girls! One by one!"

Then the first girl approach the man who put his hands behind his back. She bent down, grabbed his swim suit and yanked it off. Hie dick was excited and sprang up. The girls repeated this procedure one by one. Soon Shawna was next. Shauntel's boyfriend's name was Tyson. He was huge. He had some big muscle, but when Shawna ripped his shorts off we all saw his biggest muscle. It had to be 13 or 14 inches long. Shawna and the other girls all gasped. "Wow!" Shawna yelled and all the girls laughed.

Finally it was Shauntel's turn to peel off my speedo, and peel is what she did. Slowly she teased to other girls.

"C'mon Shauntel wip it out for us!" someone yelled.

Shauntel ripped my small covering off and I had to fight the instinct to turn away.

"Damn, that's thw biggest cock I've ever seen on a white boys!" Shauntel exclaimed.

The girls then encourage the girls to walk around a mingle, so we did.

Finally, Shauntel and Tyson approached Shawna and I as we longed by the pool.

"Want to swap again?" Shauntel asked.

"I thought you never asked." Shawna replied.

My cock harden at the thought of what was going to happen next.

"He thought you'd never ask too Shauntel!" Shawna laughed as she pointed to my cock.

Shauntel reached down and grabbed my rapidly extending cock. She pulled my cock up and I rose with it.

"Come with me." She said as she led me away by my cock. I looked back and saw Tyson take my seat next to Shawna. Her hands reach down and brushed against his huge erection. Shauntel led me to a lounge chair and told me to sit down.

"You have to biggest white cock I've ever seen. Usually I don't share Tyson at these parties, but I promised you sister if she could find a hard 10 inch white dick I'd share my dark meat with her." Shauntel said as she stood over me.

"What do you want me to do for you?" I asked.

"I just want to play with your cock for awhile then I'll decide." She said as she sat down and fondled my cock.

She rubbed my balls and stroked my shaft for about twenty minutes.

"Can I suck your tits?" I asked.

"Yeah, suck them for me." She said.

I stood up and walk around behind her. I untied her halter bikini leting it fall off her tits. My erection brushed against her fine ass as I returned to suck her large tits. He nipples were amazing. They were light brown and very large. As I sucked them she resumed playing with my cock.

"Ok, that's enough. My god if I wasn't going to get some later from Tyson I'd fuck you right here!" She said.

Shauntel started wanking me faster and faster then right before I came she stopped stroking me and gave my cock head a deep kiss. I moaned in pleasure. She lubed up my cock with her mouth then resumed stroking. I poped my wad all over her brown tits.

"Wow, what a load! Let's go see how your sister is doing." Shauntel said.

We went back to the other side of the pool where I saw my little blonde sister wrapping her lips around a hude piece of dark meat. Tyson's eyes were rolling back in his head and he moaned with pleasure.

"Damn its so big your balls are like baseballs!" Shawna murmured as she sucked.

She pulled away just as Tyson unloaded on her. His spunk went all over her pretty face and dripped onto her bikini top.

"Damn girl. That was good! White girls know how to please a horse cock." Tyson said.

"Did you enjoy that honey?" Shauntel asked.

"Hell yes." Tyson replied.

"Well, get your strength back that white cock has me hot. I'm gonna need you inside my tonight." Shauntel said.

I looked around and saw several of the other girls checking me out and giggling.

Shawna and I left around 11:30.

"Did you have fun?" She sked.

"Yeah Shauntel gave me a great handjob."

"That's your 3rd different girl wanking you today."

"Its a new record." I said.

"Well, we need you to rest up for tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More to cum soon!