Welcome to the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Lanie finally gets her father-in-law's huge cock.
5.1k words
4.6
183.9k
64
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers

The next day they all met for lunch at Rick's, a cafe with a wooden deck off the back that looked out over the Gulf of Mexico. Jimmy's Mom and Dad had got up early, and met them there. The men ordered burgers. Lanie and Mom both wanted the salad bar, and went inside together to fix their salads.

Lanie was talking about where they might go shopping that afternoon while the men were golfing, when she got to the door and realized she was alone. She looked around. Mom was behind her, moving slowly, hobbling like she was in pain.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Lanie said, and held the door open.

Mom chuckled as she went into the cool air-conditioning of the restaurant.

"Oh, it's just my old back. I must have slept wrong again," she said, and limped in the direction of the salad bar.

Lanie nodded. "I can imagine," she said.

At the salad bar, Mom fixed a tiny salad that would hardly satisfy a bird. Lanie was picking at different things, putting a little of this and a little of that on her plate, until she had a mound of salad flowing over the edge of her plate.

"Come on, Lanie. We don't want to keep the men waiting," Mom said.

She was already hobbling back out to the patio.

Lanie stirred the ranch dressing with the ladle, then put a dab on the corner of her salad that had no dressing. She was having trouble focusing. Her mind was not on her salad. Her mind was on ...

Joe held the door open for his wife, and came into the cafe. Lanie smiled. Her mind was on the source of Mom's back pain.

He walked over to the salad bar and pointed at her plate.

"Are you going to eat all of that?" he said.

Lanie looked at the plate and shrugged.

"I hate salads," she said.

He just smiled and went to the men's room. Lanie sighed and let the ladle plunk in the ranch dressing. Her life was just like her salad. She had a lot of good things, but none of it was what she wanted. What she wanted was a side of beef.

She put the plate down on the edge of the salad bar and brushed her hands together. So much for that. She let out a deep breath. It was time to take some action, something drastic. After last night, she had no other choice, and there would be no going back.

She waited in front of the men's room. When the door opened and Joe came out, she took his hand before he could say anything.

"Come with me. I need to show you something," she said.

She led him out the front door of the restaurant. She glanced back to make sure Jimmy was not following.

"Lanie?" Joe said.

He had a puzzled look on his face. She put her finger to her lips. She dragged him around the corner to the parking lot. It was hot out there, and the sun was bright. Off to the side of the restaurant, though, was a shaded area under and awning.

"Lanie? What are we doing? My lunch is gonna get cold," Joe said.

"Don't worry. You'll get back before your cheeseburger gets there," Lanie said. She pulled her shirt up over her boobs. "Do you like how my tits look in this bra?"

He looked down at her chest. His eyebrows arched up.

"Yeah. They look great. Why?" he said.

"Feel them. How do they feel to you?"

Joe hesitated. His eyes narrowed, like he was suspicious. But he put his hands on her boobs and squeezed.

"They feel great. Why are we out here?"

She reached down and pressed her hand to the front of his shorts. It worked. He was growing hard. He nearly jumped.

"I just wanted to get you alone for a few minutes," she said.

She squatted in front of him and pulled down his zipper.

"Lanie, we don't have time for this. We have to get back to our lunch," Joe said.

She reached into his shorts and pulled out his penis. Her eyes got big.

"This is my lunch," she said.

She licked the head. It was about as big as a plum. Joe sighed and leaned back against the wall.

But she had guessed too soon. His penis had only started to grow. She stroked it slowly in her hand and was amazed to watch it grow longer and thicker before her wide eyes.

"Holy shit," she said in a low whisper.

It got so thick she couldn't close her fingers around it, and it hung to about his knees, bent down at an angle.

"My God, Joe. You're twice as big as Jimmy, at least. This is what you used on Mom last night?" she said.

"I'm afraid so."

She shook her head. "That poor woman. No wonder she can barely walk."

She licked down the side of the thick shaft, and let the tip of her tongue run over the ridges of the veins. Hanging between his legs was a pair of fat balls, to match his huge cock.

"How come your son isn't built like this?" she said.

"I guess he got his mother's good looks."

Lanie nodded. Jimmy was a good looking man, like his Mom. That was one of the things she liked about him.

She opened her mouth wide and put the head of his cock in, past her lips. It stretched her jaw and flattened her tongue. She gagged. She took it out of her mouth, and stared at the fat head. What was she going to do now? Had she got herself into more than she bargained for? She looked up at him and smiled, feeling sheepish.

"This isn't going to be as easy as I thought," she said.

"It's usually too much for most women their first time," Joe said.

"What does Mom do when she blows you?"

"She doesn't try too hard. You don't want to hurt yourself."

Lanie nodded. That was good advice. But it didn't help. She still didn't know how she was going to get all of that cock in her mouth.

She licked her lips. With one hand around his shaft and one hand on his leg to hold herself steady, she lifted the head to her mouth. She kissed it, opened her mouth, and sucked it in. Joe moaned. She pumped the shaft in her hand and moved her head back and forth as much as she could.

"Oh yes, Lanie," Joe said.

She turned her eyes up to see his face. He seemed to be enjoying it. He didn't seem to mind that she could only get the head and about an inch or so of the shaft into her mouth. But then, that was probably what he was used to for a blowjob.

She didn't have much time to finish. Jimmy and Mom would be wondering where they went. She sucked a little harder, and moved her head back and forth a little faster. Joe was groaning.

But his cock went too deep and hit the back of her mouth. She gagged.

"Take it easy, dear," he said.

She nodded, with his cock still in her mouth. That was what he meant by not trying too hard. It would be easy to choke herself on this cock. Slow and easy would work best on this beast.

She worked her head back and forth slowly, sliding the first couple of inches of his cock back and forth over her tongue. She took her other hand off of his leg and closed it around the shaft. She was going to need both hands to get this monster off.

Joe moaned again. His eyes were closed, and his hips moved back and forth slowly. It was working. She just wished she had one hand free to finger her pussy. Even better, if she could just put this cock in her pussy, she could get him off that way.

The thought of fucking her father-in-law gave her a thrill. But what the hell was the big deal? She already had his cock in her mouth. It was just another step to have him fuck her.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, Lanie," Joe said.

His hips pushed out toward her, forcing his cock a little deeper into her mouth. She looked up to his face again. That was a surprise. She didn't think she was doing that good.

His cum erupted like a mini volcano had gone off in her mouth. Her eyes bulged. It was thick and hot, and filled her mouth faster than she could handle. Her cheeks puffed out. She clamped her lips around the shaft to seal it in. She couldn't take it out of her mouth. It would go all over. How would she explain cum stains on her shirt to Jimmy?

She swallowed as fast as she could, trying to keep up with the flow. Some of it leaked out past her lips.

"Oh fuck yes, Lanie. That was good," Joe said with a sigh.

Lanie swallowed the last of his cum and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Her shirt was still up over her tits, and the bit of cum that had escaped past her lips had landed on her left tit and dripped down into the valley where they were squeezed together.

She gave the end of his cock one last kiss and stood up. She cleaned the drops of cum from her lips with her fingers.

"Goddamn, Joe. You could have warned me about that," she said.

"About what?"

His cock was still long and erect. He was trying to bend it back into his shorts. But he had that sly smile on his face.

"You know about what. About your cum. Jesus, Joe. You told me not to choke on it. You didn't tell me you were going to drown me."

He chuckled. "I'm sorry, Lanie. I couldn't help it. I just wanted to see the look on your face."

She licked the cum off her finger and pulled her shirt down.

"Was it anything like the look I had on my face last night when you had your tongue in my pussy?" she said.

Joe laughed again.

"Come on. We'd better get back before they begin to wonder where we ran off to."

"Don't worry about it. I'll just tell them I brought you out here to give you a blowjob," Lanie said.

She put her hand in his and they went back into the restaurant.

* * * *

Lanie put the cap back on the bottle of aloe lotion. Jimmy was on his back on the bed with two pillows under his head, and had closed his eyes. She smiled. He looked more comfortable now. The sunburn on his arms and legs was still an angry red, but at least with a coating of lotion he wasn't in so much pain.

She kissed his forehead.

"You just try to get some sleep, baby," she said.

"Sorry about dinner," he said, with his eyes still closed.

She put the bottle of lotion on the table by the bed.

"Don't worry about it. You know I don't like lobster, anyway," she said.

She shut off the light and closed the door, leaving it open just a crack. She looked in on him one last time, and smiled. Her poor baby was hurt. She was going to take care of him.

Jimmy's Mom and Dad were in the other room. Joe had just returned with Chinese carryout, and the smell was making her stomach rumble.

Joe was sitting in the recliner. Mom was on the sofa, and Lanie couldn't help thinking that she was sitting in the same spot where she was sitting last night, when her husband stuck his head between her legs and gave her the best orgasm of her life.

Mom handed her a plate of sesame chicken, with an egg roll and some fried rice.

"Sorry about your dinner, dear. I know you were looking forward to having lobster tonight," Mom said.

Lanie stabbed a piece of sesame chicken with her fork.

"Don't worry about it. I love Chinese food, too."

Mom had chop suey, and was sprinkling it with soy sauce. Joe had egg foo yung, and was looking at her with that sly smile. Lanie had a forkful of rice she was just about to eat. His look made her nervous, and she felt warm all over. She smiled back at him and ate her rice.

Mom picked a movie to watch, a cute love story. Lanie watched it with them for a while, then went to bed early. A full day of running around had worn her out. She slipped into bed next to Jimmy, who was snoring softly on his back, and in only a minute, she was out, too.

* * * *

Lanie woke up with a gasp. The room was dark. Where was she? Jimmy was snoring softly, and she let out a breath. Of course. She was in the condo bedroom.

She rolled over onto her back. How did she fall asleep on her stomach? She never slept on her stomach. It was too hard to sleep that way with big boobs.

At least Jimmy was still asleep. She could hear his soft snoring in the darkness. It was a little after two in the morning. She listened for the tv. Were Joe and Mom still up? But she heard nothing. They must have gone to bed.

She listened for Mom's moans from the next room, but again heard nothing. The condo was quiet. She was sure he would give it to Mom hard tonight, and she wished she could have been the one to take it in her place. If he did, though, she must have slept through it.

Lanie rolled on her side and closed her eyes, but she could not get back to sleep. She couldn't get her father-in-law's huge cock out of her mind. If she wasn't afraid of waking Jimmy, she would turn on the light and read.

She slipped out of bed and stopped at the door. It was too dark to find one of Jimmy's t-shirts. She didn't want to turn on the light. All she was wearing were her panties. She felt on the carpet with her toes for her shirt. She didn't want Joe to come out and find her in her underwear.

She giggled. Who was she kidding? That was exactly what she wanted to happen. She found her bra and picked it up, but didn't put it on.

The remote was left on the arm of the recliner. She plopped into it, where Joe had sat, with one leg folded under her, and flipped through the channels.

There wasn't much on. She found the movie that she was watching with Joe and Mom, but it was right at the end. She kept flipping.

She lost track of the time. She was flipping channels for a long time when she finally started to get sleepy again. Her eyelids were drooping and she was about to shut off the tv and get back in bed with Jimmy when she heard a bedroom door open. She grabbed her bra. What if it was Mom? Would she think she was pretty weird for watching tv at two in the morning in her underwear?

But it was Joe. She smiled and lowered the bra. He was wearing loose boxers and a t-shirt, and was rubbing his eyes.

"Lanie? What time is it? What are you doing up?" he said, and held his hand over his mouth to cover a big yawn.

"It's after two. I couldn't sleep," she said.

He sat down on the sofa.

"I wasn't having that problem," he said.

"Did the tv wake you up?" Lanie said.

Joe nodded. He looked at the tv, then at her bare boobs, as if he had just now noticed that she was half naked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up. I thought you would be fucking Mom's brains out."

Joe laughed. "She's had more than her share this week."

Lanie just looked at him with a puzzled face.

"Mom can only take me about once a week. I need it more often than that. A lot more. So she shares me," he said.

"Shares you? With who?"

"With her sister, and a couple of her closest friends," he said.

Lanie shook her head.

"Wow. That is so bizarre. I never would have thought you guys were into that."

Joe shrugged. "It keeps me fresh. And it gives her a break."

"How many times a week do you fuck women other than Mom?"

"Three or four. Sometimes more than one a day," he said.

"Goddamn, Joe. You're just a fucking machine. You're gonna wear those women out."

"That has come up once or twice."

Lanie smirked and leaned over the arm of the recliner, so her bare breasts rested on her arm.

"What you need is someone fresh," she said.

Joe's eyebrows went up. "You?"

Lanie nodded. "I really like Mom. I wouldn't mind if you wanted to, you know, add me to your rotation."

"I don't know. I'll have to talk to Mom about that first."

Lanie stood up. She left the bra behind on the recliner. Joe's eyes looked right at her big tits, and he grinned. She cupped them in her hands.

"If you're worried that I had trouble giving you head this afternoon, all I need is practice," she said.

She tugged at his boxers. He lifted his butt off the sofa to let her take them off. His penis lay across his thigh, already half hard.

"I have no doubt that you can learn to suck more of it with practice. Maybe even all of it."

Lanie pulled his knees apart and knelt between his legs. Her eyes looked from his growing penis to his face.

"All of it?" she said.

"If I fucked you now, without Mom's blessing, well, I would feel like I was cheating on her."

His cock stood up on its own. Lanie sucked in her breath, and her pulse raced. It wasn't so long since she had it in her hands and in her mouth that day, but it was easy to forget how big it really was. She maneuvered it between her tits and squeezed them around the shaft.

"Then let's think of this as ... an audition. I just hope I get the job," she said, and flashed her eyes at him.

She slid his cock between her tits. She bent her head down to lick the head when it came up. He had a big grin on his face.

"You know I can't resist your great tits," he said.

"Is that so? How about if I do this?"

Lanie bent down and sucked the end of his cock into her mouth. Her jaw stretched wide. It went deeper into her mouth than she expected, and touched the back of her mouth. She gagged. But it wasn't as bad as the trouble she had with it earlier that afternoon. She closed her lips around the shaft, just under the flare of the head, feeling smug. Already, she had learned how to handle it.

"All right, Lanie. If you're gonna play hardball, you win," Joe said.

She turned her head up to see his eyes. She blinked. He was talking to her in those sports terms again.

"But just this once. And don't tell my wife," he said.

Lanie sucked his cock out of her mouth and held up her right hand.

"I swear. Not a word or even a moan."

Joe chuckled. "Ok. Now take your panties off."

Lanie stood up. She was shaking. Her eyes were on Joe's cock, which seemed to get longer and thicker every time she looked at it. She was excited that she got to get fucked by that thing, but she was nervous about it at the same time. She had trouble getting it into her mouth. How was she going to get it in her pussy?

She turned her back to him, hooked her thumbs over the elastic waistband of her panties, and bent at the waist to push them down off her hips and down her legs. She watched his face over her shoulder. She liked the look on his face. His eyes were on her ass and got real big, and he smiled.

She straightened up, lifted each foot out of her panties, and turned back around to face him. A shiver ran down her spine that made her nipples stand out. She was completely naked in front of her father-in-law. She laughed, and it was a nervous laugh.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. It's so ... crazy. What would Jimmy think if he found out I was about to let his father fuck me?" she said.

"Don't worry abut Jimmy. He's not going anywhere. Now come on up here and let's get started," Joe said.

He held out his hand. Lanie put her hand in his.

"You really wanna fuck me, don't you?" she said.

"Since that day Jimmy brought you over the first time."

She stepped up on the sofa, with her feet on either side of his hips, and lowered herself to her knees on his lap. The shaft of his cock rubbed along her warm, wet slit.

"Jimmy always uses a condom because he doesn't want me to get pregnant," she said.

"I don't have any condoms."

"I could get one of Jimmy's."

Joe laughed. "Do you think it's gonna fit on me?"

Lanie reached behind her to put her hand around his cock where it poked out under her ass and frowned. He was right, of course. But it was just as well. It wouldn't be as exciting to fuck Joe if there wasn't the chance that he might get her pregnant. She sighed.

"I guess, if you get me pregnant, at least the baby will look like Jimmy," she said.

She closed her eyes. Her hips rocked back and forth, rubbing her wet pussy on his hard shaft. She moaned through her parted lips. It felt so good. Joe had his hands on her boobs, squeezing gently. She leaned forward so he could lick her nipples, and when he bit them in his teeth, it made her gasp.

She bit her lower lip and moaned. There was a yearning in her gut to feel Joe's cock inside her, to feel it stretching her open. It was going to hurt. Hell, it hurt the first time Jimmy fucked her, when he took her virginity that night she met his Mom and Dad.

She lifted one leg and reached down for his cock. She had to bend it a bit to get it to line up with her pussy. Joe winced a little. She hoped she wasn't hurting him too much.

jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers
12