Westward Bound Ch. 2

Story Info
Peter goes swimming.
1.2k words
4.39
118.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the last of the livestock was penned in the temporary corral, Pa told us boys that we could go and get cleaned up. We went down to the stream in a dead run, we came through the bushes, the area was lush and green. The stream flowed steadily but one spot had formed a small pool of water, perfect for swimming in. I dove in, hat, clothes and all. My brothers following suit, the cold water was a welcomed relief. Scrubbing as much of the dirt and grim off my face as I could, I removed my shirt and tried to wash some of the dirt from it.

When satisfied with it being as clean as possible, I draped it over my shoulder and removed my boots and tossed them on to the bank, I then removed my trousers and wash as much of the dirt from them as possible. The cold water felt great on my sore, raw cock, I got up and laid my clothes out on a boulder so they could dry.

When I returned to the water, Robert asked, "Pete, where'd you get those scars from?"

Tommy elbowed him.

"What?" Robert hollered.

"It's ok Tommy, he's got the right to know." I said to Tommy. Tommy looked sadly at me, and then glared at Robert. I then told Robert about mine and Patty exploring each other and Pa catching us, and the thrashing he gave me. Even with the cold water, and the memory of the thrashing, my cock started to rise at the thought of Patty's naked body in the barn.

"Gosh, me and Robin fool around all the time, I guess its lucky for me that Pa ain't caught us." Robert said.

"You and Robin?" I said in surprise. After several minutes I soon learned that all my brothers and sisters were fooling around, and only Patty and me had been unlucky enough to get caught. I couldn't believe it, all my sisters were fucking, I had more women than I knew what to do with, and didn't even know it. None of my brothers had done anything with Patty though, she'd refused their advances. This got my curiosity up, and made a mental note to talk to Patty about what had happened, about that time our sisters stepped into the clearing giggling.

"Well, well, well, what have we here girls? " Rosemary quipped. I frowned when I noticed that Patty wasn't among them. The girls dove in coming up squealing at the cold water. Edith swam up to me, spitting water in my face laughing.

"Where's Patty?" I asked.

"Oh she decided she was going to wait till everyone was finished before she came down here. I think she's got her monthly friend." Edith snickered. Looking her in the eyes, I'd not stopped to look at how beautiful my younger sister had become, she got a mischievous look in her eyes. My eyes were wide with surprise when I felt her young fingers wrap themselves around my growing hard cock.

"My, my, my big brother is, big." she whispered teasingly. I looked around the others were paired off as well, Robert and Robin, Tommy and Katie, and me and Rosemary. Rosemary swam up close to me, her wet clothes scratching my chest, her fingers fondling my dick and balls, she kissed me deeply. "I've wanted to do this for years Peter. I've wanted you ever since I tasted my first cock." She whispered into my neck. She was scared I'd reject her, foolish girl, she was one of the prettiest girls in Green county, only competition she had was her sisters.

I kissed her deeply, our tongues flicking and darting in and out of each others mouths. She suddenly pushed back away from me and dove under the water, I felt the sudden warmth of her hot mouth as she engulfed me, she took almost all of my 8 inches down her throat. I looked over at my siblings, and could tell they were in various stages of sexual play, God help us all if Pa were to walk into the clearing right now.

Rosemary came up for air, I pulled her to me and kissed her again, "Take your clothes off, please, Rosemary, I want to feel your skin on mine." She pulled and tugged, and finally got her dress and under clothes off, and swam over to the rocks that the rest of our clothes were drying on. My cock grew another inch as I watched the sexy ass of my younger sister emerge and I thought I'd choke when she turned, her pussy had hardly any hair on it, just a few wisps at the top of her slit.

Her clit was poking out from between her soft lips, I wondered why I'd never noticed this raving beauty before. She dove into the water, I started to worry when she didn't come up for air after a few seconds. Suddenly, I felt her hands on my hips, they slid down to my ass cheeks and she spread them apart, I felt something I'd never felt before, her hot tongue probing my asshole, I leaned forward to grant her easier and more access to the forbidden hole. She swam between my legs, gently nipped the head of my dick and came up for air. Smiling like the Imp she was, "Did you like that Peter?"

"Rosemary, never in my life has anyone ever done that to me. It was great." I told her. She beamed with delight and swam up to me, wrapping her legs around my waist, my cock went in an almost natural position into her pussy, she moved and wiggled till she had my whole length buried deep into her hot tight cunt. "I'll do anything for you Peter, you can do anything you want to me too, I don't care, as long as it makes you happy, I'm happy."

She breathed. "Your incredible baby sister, I wish that you weren't my sister so we could live as husband and wife." I told her quietly. With a look of surprise on her face she exclaimed, "REALLY?" I leaned to her and kissed her to confirm what I'd said. We'll have to be careful so Pa don't catch us, I can't stand another thrashing like he gave me before.

Rosemary ran her fingers down my back, feeling the scars. Tears welled in her eyes, she started to say something but I put my finger to her lips and shook my head. I started to pump in and out of her tight pussy, she rolled her eyes up and closed, relishing the feeling of finally having her oldest brother buried in her. Wrapping her arms tightly around my neck, I could feel her pussy squeezing me tight as she came quietly, the warmth rushing from her pussy around my balls in the cold water, told me she'd came, reaching down, I pulled her ass into me hard, buried deep into her I shot my seed, I came harder than I'd ever came in my life.

Kissing me softly on the cheek, she whispered, "Thank you Pete." Not waiting for a response, she pulled off of me and swam off towards the others. I couldn't believe I'd just came in my sister, I was in heaven. I swam to the edge of the stream and gathered my clothes and started back towards the wagon. I could hear the giggles of my sisters as they started teasing my brothers. Smiling, I continued on back to camp. I paused only long enough to pull my clothes on, I stepped out from between the trees and saw Patty bent over the cook fire tending a pot of food.