What a Deal! Ch. 06

Story Info
I continue my fun as Master after winning the bet.
7.4k words
4.63
49.6k
11

Part 6 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,675 Followers

From the last story

I smiled and thought about it some more. "Anything you particularly want to try or want me to avoid?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "No... whatever Master desires."

Wow! She was definitely surprising me. "Okay, my little slutty wife. Things are going to get interesting for the next few days. I hope you are ready."

"Yes, sir. I'm ready."

We went to sleep and visions of sugar-plums were NOT the visions dancing in my head.

*

TUESDAY -- Day Two

On Tuesday I had a day off, but I got up early anyway and told my wife what to wear. I picked out a nice skirt that reached to the top of her knees and a pale blue silk blouse. I put them in the box that was on the bed and after her shower she came out and smiled. She went to her underwear drawer and I cleared my throat.

"Ahem! What do you think you are doing?"

She turned to stare at me and then at the outfit, the realization already hitting her.

"No panties, no bra today."

She looked at me. "But this blouse is so thin my nipples will be on display all day. And I have a meeting with my boss and a very important customer."

I acquiesced. She needed to get work done without getting fired. "Okay, you can wear the bra. When is the meeting?"

"1030 this morning."

"Good. Be over by noon?"

"Yes, it should be."

I grinned. "That's good my pretty little slut, because you will meet me at Antonio's for lunch at 1230 and the first thing you will do is hand me that bra. Got it? And don't forget who you are speaking to."

She smiled and glared at me, but good-naturedly. "Yes, sir, I understand."

She took the box downstairs to finish dressing and I let her go without any further teasing or sexual torture.

I was on my way to the Italian restaurant when she called me. "The meeting just got over. Be there in about 20 minutes."

I was just pulling into the parking lot. "Don't forget what your first chore is."

"Yes, sir. I got it."

I was seated near the back, but in plain view of many of the patrons when Cindy showed up. I rose to meet her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. I helped her into her seat (some things are just ingrained), and then sat down. "So, do you have something for me?" When she glanced around first, I cut her off. "There's no reason to look around. Your Master has commanded you to do something and I'm waiting."

She reached into her purse and pulled out the bra. She had folded it neatly in half and tucked the straps in.

I grinned and put it to my face. "Mmmm. I can smell that body fragrance you use." She blushed and looked down. "Now lean back in the chair and let me see the evidence of your bralessness."

She didn't flinch or look around this time. She just leaned back, put her hands down to grab the seat of the chair and thrust her chest out. I could see her NE (nipple erection) easily.

I smiled. "Excellent, my lovely wife." She had it buttoned almost all the way to the neck so I decided to get more daring. "Unbutton the top button." She did so and looked down. Still not much on display. "And the next one." She did so and looked down. She put her arms on the table and clasped her hands in front of her and with her lithe body, finally got the allusion of cleavage... just barely. I grinned. "Very nice. Now I want you to unbutton one more." She stared for a second and then did it. Now it was open to right between her tits. She looked great and since she had been so small and athletic all her life, her skin was perfect. "You are a beautiful little slave, my sweet."

"Thank you, sir." She took a glance down and could see that there was a lot of skin showing.

"Now, my pet, I want you to make sure that you turn the appropriate way to give our waiter a very nice view. Understand?"

She looked at me, blushed, and smiled. "Yes, sir."

About that time the waiter arrived and asked what we wanted to drink. Cindy made sure to lean forward and look over the wine menu, but then only asked for water. I was sure that he could see some skin, but not enough. Since we each had favorite items we got here very often, I asked for a diet soda and then told him we knew what we wanted. He looked at Cindy and I gave her a stare, my look demanding her to show more. She turned in her chair slightly to her left, causing her blouse to gap in the middle and the right panel pulled away from her chest. I was sure that he could see almost to her nipple and I know that she knew it, too. She could see his eyes go from her eyes to her chest and back. He tried not to look, but she was too beautiful not to. She ordered her favorite and I ordered mine, veal piccata.

When he left she looked at me and blushed. "Sir, I never knew you wanted to show me off like that."

"I don't think I ever did before. But now I want to as long as I control it."

She grinned. "Of course, my master."

The meal came and we ate it quickly. There wasn't going to be much opportunity to show off in here, but I was thinking of some ideas for the weekend. Instead, I bid her good-bye and went home while she went to finish her work day.

When she came home, I had finished making a nice salad for dinner and was sitting at the kitchen table. I watched as she entered, undressed, and put the clothes into her personal box. When she finished she stood there. "Is there anything you need, Master?"

I chuckled. "Perfect. You are doing very well, my slut, my love. Yes, as a matter of fact, I am going to go into the den, strip, and sit on the couch while you get me a beer and come give me a blow job."

I did as I said I would and Cindy came in, handed me the beer, kneeled in front of me, and started in on my dick.

She was always a good cock-sucker. I remember the first time we saw True Lies on TV and the used car salesman was telling Arnold Schwarzenegger's character that some woman could suck start a leaf blower. I had turned to my wife and jokingly said, "How does he know you?" We had laughed, but she had just ratcheted up her desire to learn all the things that turned a man on when sucking dick. She could make me cum in just a few minutes and that is what she intended to do right now. She first leaned over and lifted up my already pretty hard dick and looked up directly into my eyes as she dipped her head down to lick my balls. That shot where my dick is laying on her forehead while she buries her mouth in my scrotum and stares up at me with it right between her eyes is always a visual image that gets to me. She spent a few seconds down there and then slowly licked up along the bottom, dragging her tongue very carefully along the bottom of the crown. She went over the top of the head and in one movement, buried about 6 inches into her mouth. She slowly sucked back to the top, taking care to run her tongue all over the bottom. Between the visual image she gave of staring up into my eyes and making it look like it was the most exciting thing in the world for her, I could never last long. Cindy was really getting into it now. She bobbed up and down a few times quickly, and then sucked on the end while tonguing all around the head. She reached up and scratched the bottom of my balls with her nails and I was going to give it to her soon now. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and went back to licking all around it, seeming to savor every lick. Fuck! It took all my willpower not to lift her up, throw her down, and fuck her lights out. I managed to restrain that urge, but not the one in my dick, where the nerves were on sensory overload and wanted to release all that built up energy by painting Cindy's tonsils with cum. And it came. She knew the indications and took about 2 inches into her mouth and kept licking the bottom of the crown and sucking as I started cumming. I blasted the back of her mouth with the first three spurts and then just lightly spurted the rest. Cindy took it all and smiled with my dick still in her mouth. She kept sucking until I couldn't take anymore. I pushed her away and she sat back on her haunches. We smiled at each other, but our moment of relaxing reverie was broken by someone else's exclamation.

"Fuck! That was hot!" I flinched a little and Cindy nearly came all the way off the floor when she jumped at the sound of another voice. We both turned to see a naked Becky standing there, fingering herself. I had given her a key so that she could come in tonight. "I've never watched someone who was so into giving blowjobs. You are fucking amazing, Cindy!"

Cindy smiled and looked down. "Thanks."

I stood up. "Stand up, Slut 1." It was back to business for the Master and his slaves.

"Yes, sir." Cindy got to her feet.

"Time for step 2 of your anal training. Slut 2, would you go get the required items?"

"Yes, sir." Becky scampered upstairs.

"Okay, slut, get on the couch on your knees and put your head on the pillows. Stick that beautiful fucking ass up in the air for me." Cindy obeyed. I ran my hand over her beautiful derriere, admiring how even after all these years her ass was so nice, round, and perfectly smooth. She just whimpered as I played with her ass and ran my fingers over her ass and pussy. She was already wet. "So, tell me slut, did you enjoy that little display you made to the waiter?"

"Yes, sir."

"Did it make you wet? Did you have to go back to the office and masturbate?"

"It made me wet, but I didn't masturbate in the office. There was too much going on."

"Good. Remember, only one orgasm tonight. It's only 6:30, so you'll have to make up your mind when you want it." Becky was coming back into the room now.

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, Slut 1. Slut 2 is going to put a larger plug in your ass and we're going to get you used to something a little larger. Eventually...." I leaned closer to her and waited for her to turn her head and meet my eyes. "Eventually, you'll be taking my cock in your pretty little ass."

"Yes, sir." There was a hint of trepidation in her response.

I kissed her lightly on the side of her face that was turned to me. She was being very good. Although I knew that she owed me this after her little episode in the hotel at the conference, she was still my wife of 20 years and really had never denied me anything. I had to lean over and remind her of that. "Thank you, sweety. I love you."

She smiled and just looked up at me, letting me know that she felt the same way.

Becky was now standing behind Cindy and was waiting. She could see the exchange between us and waited until I stood back up. "Okay, Slut 2. Show her how it's done."

Becky kneeled behind Cindy's nice, tight little ass and squeezed out some lube. She worked it into Cindy's ass, running her fingers around it, and then into it. She worked one and then a second finger into Cindy and Cindy moaned. My dick was hard, too, just watching this voluptuous woman fingering my wife's ass. She then took the plug and put lube on it. She lined it up with Cindy's ass. "Now relax, Cindy. Don't tighten up. In fact, if you can push a little like you are taking a shit that may help." Cindy didn't say anything, but Becky pushed the plug down against her little hole. It started opening for the plug and Cindy was pushing back a little. The fat part of this plug was probably about 1½ inches in diameter. That was approaching dick size. Becky worked it in, let up, did it again, and kept this up, trying to get more in each time. She finally reached under Cindy and started running her hand over Cindy's pussy and tweaking her clit. This seemed to allow her to get more into Cindy's ass and she kept pushing until finally it popped past the thickest part and settled into her ass. Cindy groaned as it became seated.

"Okay, sluts." I patted Cindy on the ass and Becky looked at my dick hungrily. "I made us a salad for dinner. Let's go in the kitchen and eat."

We all traipsed in there and I pulled the salad and some dressings out. Cindy got out the dishes and I loved watching her ass wiggle as she moved around with the plug in her ass. Becky did, too, and I noticed her staring at my dick and then also at Cindy's ass.

We sat down and ate. I could see Cindy squirming while sitting on the plug. I grinned at her and she stuck her tongue out at me. Becky also saw it and we all laughed.

Once we were done with dinner, we all moved back into the den. I then pulled out another surprise for the women. In one corner I had the video camera on a tripod all set up and ready to go. I pulled it out and aimed it at the couch. I then went to work setting up the movie I wanted. "Okay, sluts, here's the plan. Slut 2, you will kneel in front of the couch and lean over on it, presenting your ass to me. Slut 1, you will then proceed to lick and tongue-fuck her ass to get it ready for me. Once it's ready, you will turn and get my dick wet. Once that's done you will sit on couch to the right of Slut 2 and watch the action. You cannot masturbate while I am fucking Slut 2's ass. Once I get ready to cum, I will pull out and cum all over Becky's back. You can then clean up the cum and sit back down to get your orgasm. You two understand?"

Both responded with "Yes, sir."

I started the camera and Becky walked over to the couch and leaned over, putting her hands on the cushions. Her nice cushy ass was on display for us. Cindy then came up behind Becky and made sure that she didn't block the camera angle too much. She leaned over and started tonguing and licking Becky's asshole. My dick was definitely hard now. I let her work on it for a couple minutes, then walked into the picture so that my dick was on display. Cindy turned and took it into her mouth, licking and sucking. She made sure that she left lots of saliva on it and then put her hand on my ass letting me know that she thought it was ready for Becky's ass. I moved forward and aimed my dick at Becky's ass. She groaned when I made contact and arched her back. Cindy moved to the right of Becky and sat on the couch. She pulled her legs up and put her feet on the cushions with her pussy on display for the camera. I slowly entered Becky, her tight ass feeling like it was on fire. She groaned and started pushing back at me as soon as the head cleared her sphincter. I started fucking her, my hips making a nice slapping sound up against her ass. Cindy stared and pinched her nipples as she watched. I could see that her pussy was swollen and wet, but she was not allowed to touch it yet. I kept pounding Becky and told her to get herself off. She reached up and started rubbing her clit while I rode her fleshy butt to my own orgasm. She never did take long and this night was no exception. She announced she was cumming and went off, her knees almost buckling while she rode out her orgasm. I slowed my fucking of her ass, but as soon as she relaxed I picked it up again. I knew I didn't have long. I looked over at Cindy and she smiled up at me and winked. I smiled and then suddenly my release was on me. I pulled out and started jacking my dick. Cindy sat up and moved closer to Becky's back, waiting for my cum to appear. My first spurt reached Becky's hair, the second and third reached the middle of her back and Cindy leaned over to try to catch the third spurt. It mostly ended up on her cheek, but as the final few just covered Becky's ass, Cindy went to town licking and cleaning off Becky's back. When I backed away she moved down and cleaned up Becky's ass, licking all the way into her crack, down across her asshole, and into her pussy. Becky finally collapsed down onto the couch.

Cindy looked up at me with a pleading look. I grinned. "Are you ready to cum, my pretty little personal slut?"

"Yes, please, Master, let me cum!" Her tone spoke of her urgency.

I turned to the camera and paused it. "Climb up onto the coffee table. I'm going to get the camera and film you making yourself cum. I want you to tell us that you are a dirty slut and how much you love masturbating for your Master and anyone he desires. Got it?"

Cindy clambered onto the table. "Yes, sir."

I took the camera off the tripod and pointed it at her. "Ready, go."

I had her entire body in the frame at first as she spoke to the camera.

"Oh, god. I'm such a nasty, dirty little slut. I love masturbating and making myself cum." She was pinching her tits with her left hand and rubbing her pussy, especially the clit, roughly. "I love it when my Master makes me masturbate for him. I love it when he makes me perform for an audience. Oh, god, I want to cum!" She threw her head back and kept pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit for a few more seconds before her entire body went into spasms. She jerked around on top of the coffee table while she rode out her orgasm. She was making a sound like she was growling and grumbling deep in her throat as she curled up into a ball and eventually fell over on her side, still on the nice big square table.

I stopped filming and looked over at Becky. She was in awe of that last orgasm. She moved over to Cindy's back and held her. "That was great, baby. You were amazing."

I put the camera down and joined her as I knelt in front of Cindy. "That was an amazing show, Slut 1. I don't know how I'm going to keep that video to myself." I grinned at her as she opened her eyes.

"Argh! I really needed that tonight, Master." It amazed me that she was able to stay in her sub character for our role playing. "Ever since you made me flash my tits at lunch I've been wet."

Becky looked up at me. "You made her flash her tits, eh?" She smiled. "Interesting!"

I could tell that Cindy was worn out and it was almost 9:30pm. Since we always get up early and she had to work tomorrow, I decided that that was enough. I picked her up in my arms and carried her up to bed. She clutched me strongly and whispered as I was carrying her. "I love you, my husband and Master."

"I love you to." I put her down and watched her just crawl under the covers. She didn't brush her teeth, take off her make-up, or put anything on... just crawled under the covers and was almost instantly asleep. I looked over at Becky and shrugged. "I guess she's really exhausted."

Cindy reached her hand out for me and I took it and leaned down. She looked up at me with heavy-lidded eyes. "I'm too tired. I need some sleep. Go fuck Becky some more and let me get some rest."

"Just sleep." I kissed her on the forehead and she curled up and went to sleep. I walked over to Becky and took her hand. I led her back downstairs. "Not sure I'm up for any more. What about you?"

Becky took my hand. "I just want to thank you for including me in all this. I haven't had much sex since my husband died and you and Cindy and Diane have allowed me to open up and explore things that I never thought I would. In my younger days I would have never done this, but now... whatever!"

"Well, Becky, I can't complain either since you are my butt-fucking buddy."

She giggled. "Yeah. But we'll get Cindy there soon. I think she's more submissive than you believe. I think you've awakened something in her that she was not aware of. She seems to really get off on giving you control over her."

"You think that's it? It's not just a little guilt over what she did to me when she was in charge?"

"Well, I've only heard part of the story, but she did tell me that she plugged you and she and some other women played with you. Sounds like a great time to me." She reached down and squeezed my dick, which didn't really seem to be interested in playing any more tonight.

"I'll let her tell it to you. Right now, I think I'm going to watch a little TV and then hit the sack. You can take off if you want."

"Okay." She reached up and kissed me. "I really do like you guys. Just let me know if you need me more this weekend to play slut."

"Oh, yes. I think we need to do something on Friday night; you available and up for it?"

"Oh, yeah. I'll be ready. What time?"

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,675 Followers
12