What a View

Story Info
Balcony sex leads to a surprise.
2.7k words
3.95
21.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

The hotel was huge! Lida could hardly believe it when she pulled up in front of the door. She fumbled on the passenger sheet for the directions she'd printed to make sure she was in the right place. How had Dorian managed to afford a room here?

A valet came over to the car, and Lida got out. She'd never been anywhere that had valets; she had trouble even letting servers wait on her in restaurants. But Dorian had told her to take advantage of any services the hotel had to offer. "This weekend will be about showing you what an amazing woman you are," he'd said. "I want you to give yourself everything you've ever wanted, and I want you to let people do things for you."

So Lida let the valet take her car, and went inside the hotel. Once through the door, she stopped, stunned. The lobby was huge, open to the floors above, with a multi-story glass window facing the river across the street. Opposite the front desk, four glass elevators took guests to their floors. Lida couldn't believe her eyes. She hadn't expected Dorian to choose a place like this.

She went to the desk. "I'm checking in?" she said hesitantly. "The room is under Dorian Foster."

"And your name?" the clerk asked.

"Lida Theriault."

The clerk checked his computer. "You're all set. The room's paid for, and Mr. Foster left a message that he'll join you around five." He handed her a key card. "You're in room nine forty-seven. Take the elevator to the ninth floor and follow the signs to your room. Do you need anything else?"

"No, thanks, I think I'm all set," Lida replied.

"All right. If you need anything, just call the desk. Enjoy your stay."

Going up on the elevator, Lida stared awe-struck at the sight of the lobby disappearing beneath her and the river and city skyline through the glass wall. When the elevator reached her floor, Lida got off and walked through the corridors to her room. She opened the door to reveal a room that took her breath away.

The door opened into a short entrance hall. To one side was a small kitchenette, which contained a microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee maker. The bathroom was beside it. The hall led to the main part of the room, which held a king-size bed, along with two upholstered chairs, a bureau, and a desk. And a sliding glass door which opened to a balcony overlooking the river.

Dorian had gone so far beyond what Lida had expected! She would have been happy with a room at a budget motel, as long as she got to share it with him. But he had chosen to make this a special weekend for them. If Lida could just let go of her guilt at how much he must have spent, she would be able to enjoy it.

Her cell phone rang, and she dug it out of her purse. "Hello?"

"Hi, baby," Dorian said. "Are you at the hotel yet?"

"Yes. Oh, my god, Dorian, this place is incredible! I can't believe you spent so much on me!"

"You're worth far more than any hotel room, Lida. I'm glad you like it. I'll be there in a couple hours; meanwhile, relax and enjoy yourself. Take a bath. I think you'll like the tub, and maybe later I can share it with you. Pamper yourself, baby. I have to go now, but I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay."

"Oh, and after your bath, change into that dress I gave you. I want to see you in it when I get there. See you in a little while." He hung up.

What had he meant by saying she would like the tub? Lida went into the bathroom. A large garden tub took up much of the room, with a shower stall beside it. "I can't believe he did this!" Lida said out loud. She had told Dorian that she'd always wanted a garden tub. He'd really gone all out for her.

She started the water. While the tub filled, she went back to her overnight bag to get the dress that Dorian had asked her to wear, then back into the bathroom where she discovered a packet of lavender-scented bath beads on the counter. She opened the packet and dumped it into the tub. She rarely had time for more than a quick shower at home, but here she had all the time she wanted, and she was going to take full advantage of it.

When the tub was full, Lida stripped off her clothes, which were sweaty from traveling, and stepped into the warm water. Almost instantly as she sank into the water, she felt calmer. She gathered her long hair on top of her head, then let it spill over the side of the tub, since she had nothing to secure it with.

The warmth and scent of the water relaxed her so much she almost fell asleep. She was startled from her doze by the sound of the door. "Who's there?" she called.

"Just me." Dorian appeared in the bathroom doorway. "I managed to get here a little earlier than planned. Having a nice nap?"

Lida blushed. "Yeah. What time is it?"

"Four o'clock. About an hour since I called you."

She'd been in the bath that long? The water had cooled, but Lida hadn't thought it had been nearly an hour. She stood up quickly, not minding that Dorian was still there. He'd seen her naked before. "Could you pass me a towel, please?" she asked.

"Maybe I should just lick you dry." Dorian walked over to the tub and licked Lida's breast. "On second thought, a towel might work better. And then I'll lick you."

Lida laughed and took the towel he held out to her. "And just what are you going to lick?"

"Dry off and come find out." Dorian left the room.

Lida toweled herself off and went out to the main part of the room, still nude. Dorian had removed his clothes and lay on the bed, his cock standing at attention. He held out his arms to Lida. "Come here, baby."

Lida climbed onto the bed beside him, and Dorian pulled her into a long, passionate kiss. His hands roamed her body as his tongue slipped between her lips. Lida moaned into his mouth; it had been far too long since she'd felt his body against hers.

After a few moments, Dorian broke the kiss and brought his lips to Lida's neck. She shivered; he'd found the sensitive spot, the one that could almost make her come if he kissed her there long enough. He kissed and nuzzled her neck until she whimpered, then moved down to her breasts.

As he sucked one nipple into his mouth, Lida reached down and stroked his cock, which twitched at her touch. "That feels good," Dorian murmured around her nipple.

"So does what you're doing," Lida replied. "I've missed you."

"Likewise," Dorian said. His hand replaced his mouth. "We need to be together more often. When I'm away from you, all I think about is you. Do you know how hard it is to leave you?"

"As hard as it is for me to have you leave," Lida replied. "But I love the time we have together, even if it isn't as much as I wish it could be."

"I know. But someday we'll be able to be together. Maybe even when I have to travel for work."

"They won't let you bring someone with you, you said."

"There are always exceptions." He moved his hand from her breast to her pussy. "Do you want me to make you come?"

Lida hissed in her breath. "Yes."

Dorian slipped his fingers into Lida's pussy. "You're tight," he said. "Been a while, huh?"

"You know it has," Lida said. "Oh, Dorian, that feels so good!"

He rubbed a finger against her g-spot. "And that?"

"Even better. Don't stop!"

"I wasn't planning to." Dorian slid down and sucked her clit while he continued fingering her. Lida moaned her pleasure as she felt her orgasm build. "Do you like that, baby?" Dorian asked.

"Yes!" The orgasm crashed over her. "Fuck, Dorian, yes!"

"Fuck Dorian later." Dorian moved back up to kiss her mouth. "I want you in that dress. We're going downstairs for dinner, and then I have something special planned."

"What's that?"

"You'll find out. Go get dressed for me, baby. I'll be waiting."

"I hope you're planning to get dressed to."

"Aw, do I have to?" Dorian laughed. "Just get ready."

Lida went into the bathroom and got dressed. When she came out, Dorian had his clothes back on and was waiting for her by the room door. "You look beautiful," he said, pulling her into his arms. "Everyone in the restaurant is going to be jealous of me for having such a gorgeous woman beside me."

"How fancy is this place?" Lida asked.

"Didn't you see it when you came upstairs? It's right above the lobby. All those tables there?"

"That's where we're going?" The restaurant was right against the glass wall.

"Yep. They have good food, and you're not even going to worry about the price. In fact, I'll order for you if I have to. I don't want you to think about anything except having a wonderful night. Promise?"

"I'll try."

"Not good enough." He tickled her. "Promise."

"Okay! I promise!"

"Good." Dorian opened the door. "Let's go."

In the restaurant, they were seated beside the glass wall. Lida couldn't stop looking out at the skyline across the river. "This is beautiful," she said. "I wish we didn't have to leave."

"Sooner or later we have to go back to real life," Dorian said. "But for tonight, we can pretend we live here if you want. We can be whatever you want."

Lida knew what she wanted them to be, but it was something she would never say. Over the time since she had met Dorian, she'd fallen in love with him. Even though they didn't see each other often because of the traveling he had to do; even though she'd sworn that she would never let anyone get that close to her after her marriage had ended, she'd let Dorian into her heart. She wanted to hear that Dorian felt the same way, but she would never admit to him how she felt unless he said it first. The idea of truly loving someone was too foreign to her.

"What are you thinking?" Dorian asked.

Fortunately, the server came to bring their menus and ramble off the list of specials, sparing Lida from having to answer. By the time the server walked away, she had thought of something she wanted to tell Dorian about her job, which distracted him from his question.

The meal was the best Lida had ever had. Dorian made good on his threat to order for her, since she wasn't able to get past the prices listed in the menu. "Money isn't a problem," he told her. "Everything tonight is for you, and you're worth more than anything could possibly cost."

While they ate, they caught up on what had been going on since the last time they'd seen each other, nearly a month earlier. Although they'd talked nearly every day, there was still plenty to tell each other.

After their meal, they went back to the room. "Have you been out on the balcony yet?" Dorian asked.

"No, not yet."

"Let's go." Dorian opened the sliding door. "I know you love balconies."

"Even though I've never been on one." Lida stepped through the door and held out her hand to Dorian. "Come on, I want to share this with you."

Dorian took her hand and they walked to the balcony railing. Lida caught her breath at the view; she felt like she could see every inch of the city. "I can't believe you did this," she said. "This is so beautiful, Dorian. Thank you."

"Thank you for joining me. I can't imagine a way I'd rather spend this weekend than with the most gorgeous woman I know."

He put his arms around her and kissed her deeply. Lida savored the feeling of him holding her tightly. She always felt so safe with Dorian, so loved even though he wouldn't say he loved her.

Dorian broke the kiss and turned Lida around. "What a view," he said.

"The city's beautiful," Lida agreed.

"Not the city. You."

He pushed her dress up. "What are you doing?" Lida protested.

"Making love to you." Dorian kissed her neck. "I love you, Lida."

Had she heard right? She had never expected to hear those words from him, and she was afraid to respond in case she'd imagined them. But after a moment she managed to say, "I love you too."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that."

Dorian's hands moved over her, down to her bare legs, then up to her ass and pussy that were left bare by his lifting of her skirt. Lida shivered. "Are you cold?" Dorian asked.

"Yes and no."

"I'll keep you warm." He leaned against her, covering her with himself. Lida heard the whisper of his zipper, then felt his cockhead against her pussy. "I want to make love to you, Lida," he said softly.

"What if someone sees?"

"Then they'll wish they were us. Can I?"

Lida nodded. "Yes."

Slowly, Dorian eased his cock inside her. Lida gasped as her pussy stretched to accept him. It had been too long since she'd felt him. He thrust slowly in and out of her, building the pleasure until Lida cried, "Faster! Please!"

"Are you sure?" He reached around her and rubbed her clit with a finger. "Don't you like it like this?"

"Stop teasing me." She clenched her pussy around his cock. "Fuck me faster."

"Fuck, Lida, if you do that again I won't be able to fuck you anymore, because I'll come." He moved faster. "Better?"

"God, yes!" Lida stifled a cry as she felt herself getting closer to coming. "Dorian!"

"Yes, baby?" He thrust harder. "Are you going to come for me?"

"Yes!"

"Good. I want to feel you come." His finger moved faster on her clit. "Come for me, sweetheart. I love you. I want to make you feel good."

Lida wasn't sure how much of her response was because of Dorian's actions and how much because of his words, but she came harder than she ever had, and had to bite her lip to keep from screaming.

"That's it, baby," Dorian whispered. "That's it. Fuck me, Lida. Oh, god, you feel so good!" Lida felt him tense against her. "God, Lida! Marry me! Fuck!"

He gave a final thrust, and relaxed against her. Lida turned her head to look at him. He couldn't have said what she thought she'd heard. Not a chance. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I just came. I'm wonderful." Dorian pulled out of her and zipped his pants. "And I think now's a good time for that special thing I was talking about."

"What's that?"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a closed fist. Dropping to one knee, he said, "I know you heard what I said. I didn't mean to blurt it out that way, but I did mean the words. I want you to marry me, Lida." He opened his hand to reveal a diamond ring. "Will you?"

"Oh, my god." Lida stared, stunned, at the ring. Could this really be happening? "I..."

"If you aren't sure, that's okay."

"I'm sure," Lida said quickly. "I want to marry you, Dorian. I just didn't think..."

"You didn't think I loved you?" Dorian took her left hand and slipped the ring onto her finger. It fit her perfectly. "Lida, I've loved you since the first day we met. I just didn't dare to tell you before. But now I have to say it. I love you, and I want to spend my life with you. So you will?"

"Yes!" Lida pulled him to his feet and threw her arms around him. "I love you, Dorian. I love you so much."

Dorian kissed her. "We have a lot to talk about. But tonight, let's just be together. Like we're going to be from now on. All right?"

"All right."

Dorian led her back inside, where they spent the rest of the night celebrating their engagement.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers