What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White

Story Info
Three weddings in Vegas and some very submissive brides.
8k words
4.75
361.1k
601
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Three weddings in Vegas and some very submissive brides.

Note 1: Thanks to MAB7991 and goamz86 for editing this chapter. A massive rewrite was written with Tex Beethoven in December 2018.

Note 2: This is part six of a continuing incest series (although it is much more complex than simply an incest story). I highly recommend you read the first five parts as the layered subplots may be confusing without the background information...but here is a very brief primer of the series so far:

In WHAT MOM DOESN'T KNOW WILL FUCK HER Eighteen-year-old Curtis goes to a Halloween party dressed in a costume designed for his absent father and fucks his beautiful mother.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER AGAIN Curtis takes part in an amazing threesome with his Mother and his fantasy girl the TV weather girl Miranda Collington.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER ASS Curtis begins dating the sexually exotic MILF Miranda while also continuing to fuck his Mother; and as the title suggests, Curtis takes his Mother's ass during a legendary evening where he fulfills a Trifecta, coming in his Mother's mouth, pussy and ass.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER IN THE AIR Curtis joins the Mile-High Club during an epic first class flight to Vegas with his Mom, his girlfriend Miranda, Mom's friend and ex-Mistress Ellie and a very submissive stewardess.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER IN VEGAS Curtis must try desperately to stop Mom's ex-Mistress Ellie from reclaiming his submissive mother; Curtis and his Mom have a heart to heart; Curtis, Miranda, Ellie and his Mom take part in a hot five-some in a church with a bride minutes before her wedding; Curtis and Miranda make a BIG decision.

And a reminder of the last few lines from chapter 5:

"Miranda Collington, will you marry me?" Curtis asked.

"Yes, Master," she smiled and I stood back up and kissed her with a mixture of tenderness, passion and dominance.

When our kiss finally broke to the sounds of applause from wedding guests and passersby alike, Miranda said, "So we need to really hurry if we're going to get married today."

"Today?" I repeated, surprised by her words.

"Well, when in Rome," she shrugged, leading me to a taxi. "But first I need a dress without any cum stains on it."

What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White

Twenty minutes later we were at a bridal shop and Miranda was trying on wedding dresses. I couldn't believe I was about to get married...to the woman of my dreams. The reality of it was absurd, but the past few weeks had been absurd, beautifully absurd and I was the luckiest man on the planet.

As Miranda disappeared into a changing room, I texted Mom:

What are you doing right now? I have big news.

My phone rang a minute later, but it was Ellie. "This better be good, as soon as we get back to the hotel my new slut will start her training."

"Don't you mean our slut?" I countered.

"Semantics," she replied flippantly, "What is this big news?"

"Miranda and I are getting married today," I answered.

"Excuse me?" she asked, surprised.

"In an hour at 'A Little White Wedding Chapel'," I added.

"You're serious?" she asked.

"Very much so," I affirmed, just as Miranda came out of the changing room dressed in white.

"Can you arrange a buy one, get one free wedding deal?" Ellie asked.

I didn't answer as I was completely mesmerized by my beautiful bride-to-be. Miranda stopped, posed and twirled.

"Hello?" Ellie said.

"Oh sorry, I'm just looking at Miranda in a wedding dress," I replied, still unable to take my eyes off her.

"Where are you?" she asked.

I gave her the address and she said, "We just drove past there. We'll be there in five, don't leave."

"Sounds good," I said, not really listening as I hung up and moved towards Miranda who looked even more beautiful in all white.

"So how do I look?" she asked.

"Radiant," I answered, the only word that remotely did her justice.

"I bet you say that to all the older women you decide to marry," she smiled.

"I suppose that's true," I quipped back, my cock hard just from looking at her. "But only the ones I ass fuck."

"Brat," she smiled.

"Big cocked brat," I corrected.

"You sure you want to do this?" she smiled, looking beautiful and insecure just like Julia Roberts in that Notting Hill movie Miranda had made me watch a couple of weeks ago.

"I've never wanted anything more in my life," I said.

"Not even when you banged your Mom?" she questioned, eyebrow raised.

"Which time?" I asked, avoiding answering the question.

"Slut," she teased.

"I prefer stud," I countered.

"So stud, was that your Mom you were talking to?" She asked.

"Ellie," I corrected.

"And?"

"They're on their way here as we speak," I said.

"To stop us?" she asked.

"Wait a minute," I said, realizing what Ellie had said way after the fact. "I think it's to buy some wedding dresses themselves!"

"Really?"

"I think so. I wasn't really listening after I got distracted," I smiled.

"By what?" she asked, her hand going to my crotch.

"Some super hot bride-to-be," I replied casually.

"Already straying," she teased.

"I'll never stray," I said sincerely, before adding, "without your being a part of it."

"Oh, you know just what to say to a gal," she laughed.

"I love you, Miranda," I said, wanting to make sure through all our playful banter that she knew without a doubt what she meant to me.

"I love you too, Curtis," Miranda replied. She leaned in and kissed me before adding, our brief moment of sweetness short-lived as usual, "Do you want one more fuck before you wear a ball and chain?" she teased.

"I hope you mean those in the kinky bondage sense," I replied playfully.

"You're so naughty," she smiled, grabbing my hand and leading me into the changing room.

"Here?" I asked, a few other women meandering through the store.

"Ever fucked a bride-to-be in a bridal shop?" she asked, removing the dress.

"Bride-to-be, yes; bride-to-be in a bridal shop, no," I said, looking at her perfect body, now in only white thigh high stockings.

"Well we'd better change that," she smiled, lowering herself to her knees and fishing out my cock.

Miranda barely had my cock in her mouth before I heard Ellie's voice.

"Stop having sex in the changing room and get out here," Ellie yelled loud enough for the other patrons to hear.

Miranda allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth, "Rain check?"

"Indeed," I smiled, as I put my cock away and Miranda stood up.

After a quick kiss, I left the room and saw Mom and Ellie already looking at wedding dresses.

Mom, seeing me, smiled tentatively, "I hear you're getting married."

"Crazy, isn't it?" I said, the sudden reality of our impulse decision hitting me completely.

"A little," she smiled, glancing over to Ellie.

"You okay with it?" I asked, wanting her approval.

"Of course," she smiled warmly, "You and Miranda are so perfect for each other. If I recall, I was the one who set you two up."

"That's true, isn't it," I laughed, the irony that my wife-to-be was my Mom's lesbian submissive.

"Even with our age difference?" I asked.

"Age is just a number, baby, it's what you feel here that matters," my guru mother of love explained, touching my heart. After a moment, she slyly squeezed my cock and added, "Of course, how you feel here is also pretty important."

"Oh Mom," I laughed.

"Now help me pick out a dress," she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"We're getting married too," Ellie said, interrupting our mother and son moment.

"Are gay marriages even legal in Nevada? Not to mention Mom is still married to Dad?" I asked.

"It won't be legally binding, just a symbol of your slut mother's unconditional loyalty to me," Ellie explained.

"Oh," was all I could muster. Suddenly feeling guilty, which was ironic since I'd been fucking Mom behind Dad's back for a while, I asked, "What about Dad?"

Mom looked guilty but answered, "I just don't love him anymore."

"Because you love me," Ellie added.

"Yes, Mistress, I love you," Mom admitted, her cheeks going red.

"And you are my slut," Ellie continued.

"I'm both of your sluts," Mom corrected.

I added, "Remember Ellie, you and Mom can have a relationship. But I'm still the one in charge."

Ellie glared at me but didn't say anything.

Deciding to push my luck, I ordered, "Tell me who your Master is, slut Ellie."

Her glare would have rattled most men, yet after having her submit to me in the church I felt confident I had her under my thumb so long as I kept reinforcing our roles. Her glare turned to Mom who didn't back her up but said, "Mistress Ellie, my son and I are a package deal, remember?"

Her teeth clenched, steam ready to shoot out of her ears, Ellie answered me, "You are."

"I am what, slave Ellie?" I continued wanting to make her say it.

"My Master," she admitted; even though I knew Mom was going to pay for Ellie's humiliation, I also knew she often craved being punished by her Mistress and sometimes even went out of her way to provoke that punishment, so I pushed even further.

"And your mouth, cunt and ass are mine to use as I please," I clarified.

Ellie stared at Mom again, but Mom again supported me and said, "Ellie, you are my Mistress, but Curtis is not only my Master but your Master too if you want to keep me."

"So I have to submit to your son and obey all his bullshit orders to keep you?" Ellie asked, clearly pissed.

"Without hesitation," Mom said, enjoying her brief moment of power over Ellie.

"And in return?" Ellie asked.

"You get the whole farm: I divorce my husband, move in with you or you with me and become your obedient lover," Mom answered. After a brief moment she added, her tone vulnerable and sincere, "I love you Ellie, I always have, but I love Curtis as well. I know I want to return to my submissive relationship with you, Ellie, and am willing to do every sick and twisted thing you make me do, but I also need Curtis as my son, my Master and, well, my safety next. Truth is, I need you both."

This seemed to soften Ellie's firm resolve, "Fine."

"Fine, what?" I asked, knowing that although I wasn't really a dominant personality, I needed to portray one in this lineup to curb Ellie's strong, impulsive persona.

"Fine, two of my holes are yours," she said, crudely.

"Don't pretend you didn't love my cock fucking you, Ellie, your body betrayed you," I said smugly, deciding not to push the third hole yet.

"How about this one?" Mom asked about a wedding gown, trying to change the topic.

"Go try it on," Ellie ordered, getting back to her dominant persona.

"Yes, Mistress," Mom obeyed.

The next few minutes all three women tried on wedding dresses and I was in white stockings and dress heaven.

On the way back to the church twenty-five minutes later, Ellie demanded we pull over at a sex shop where she ran in and returned with a bag. Her devious smile had me curious but I didn't ask, assuming I would soon find out.

Half an hour later Miranda and I were married. I can't explain how great it felt to say those simple words, "I do." Her smile, the twinkle in her eye and the warmth that spread over me when she repeated those same two words were indescribable. Although I was eighteen and had just married a woman twice my age, nothing had ever felt so right in my life.

Ellie had to really work to convince the minister to fake marry them as it was very unorthodox, yet Ellie usually got her way, and this was another example. The church was closed for the next two hours and only the four of us, the minister and a pretty but chubby twenty-year-old girl who was videotaping our weddings for posterity were present.

The lesbian ceremony was unique, hot and twisted as Ellie and Mom had found some time to make up their own vows, which were hot as hell.

Mom fell to her knees and kissed Ellie's feet before looking up into her Mistress' eyes and saying:

I, Alexis Charlesworth the submissive, take you, Mistress Ellie Weatherton, to be my wedded wife, owner and Mistress. With deepest joy I crawl to my rightful place at your feet. I happily give you my life, my mouth and my... (after a pause) my cunt and ass as I confidently entrust myself to you unconditionally as your loyal servant. I will cleave unto you, loving you, obeying you, submitting to you without hesitation to please you as both a wife and a slave. Therefore, throughout my life, I give you my heart, my mind and my body to use as you please. I pledge unconditional obedience to you as your wife, slave and slut.

The look on the minister's face was priceless as was the one on the woman taping the ceremony. My cock was hard as a rock and Miranda, now my wife, decided to do something crazy to add to this craziest day of my life. She fished out my cock, stood up from the pew to raise her wedding dress and lower her wet cunt onto me. She didn't ride me, she just sat on my lap, her warmth enveloping me as we continued to watch and lend our support to this unique lesbian wedding ceremony.

Ellie said, turning to me with a self-satisfied smile before returning her gaze to Mom, who was still kneeling:

I, Mistress Ellie Weatherton, take you, submissive Alexis Charlesworth, to be my wedded wife, slave and submissive. With the deepest pleasure I come, both literally and figuratively, to my rightful place standing above you. I happily will take control of your entire life, making all your decisions for you, taking your mouth, cunt and ass as I wish both for my pleasure and to satisfy your need for obedience as I become your powerful, caring Mistress. I will cleave unto you, loving you, instructing you, training you with compassion to turn you into a good, loyal and content submissive wife and slave. Therefore, throughout my life, I give you my heart, I give you my cunt to eat, my body to pleasure and honor, I pledge unconditional discipline and training as your wife, Mistress and owner. But even though you are unconditionally mine, I acknowledge I am also unconditionally yours.

Miranda, Ellie's nasty words super twisted and hot, began slowly riding my cock in the tiny church while the wedding was taking place.

"Do you have rings?" The minister asked long-sufferingly. He just wanted this sacrilege to be over.

"Something like that," Ellie smiled, bending down and reaching into a bag next to her feet.

"Oh my," the minister gasped, as Ellie pulled out a collar and leash.

"Oh my indeed," Ellie replied as she leaned down to Mom and fastened the black collar around her neck. The scene was so crazy, so hot and so surreal, I tapped Miranda's ass and she resumed slowly moving up and down on my cock as we continued to watch the ceremony.

Ellie handed the minister a piece of paper. He looked at it and his eyes went big. After a brief pause he looked at Ellie who just nodded, then stammered, clearly stunned by what he had witnessed so far and just read, looked down at Mom and said, "You may pleasure your Mistress."

Miranda and I watched as she rode me, starting to move faster, as Mom rose from a crouched position to an upright kneeling one and Ellie lifted up her dress. Mom leaned forward and licked Ellie's cunt.

Ellie moaned, "That's it, my submissive bride, lick your Mistress's cunt."

The minister, clearly overwhelmed, looked up and saw that Miranda was riding me, the subtleness of her originally sitting on my cock now gone as she began moaning and bouncing up and down on me, filling herself with my cock and her need.

Ellie grabbed Mom's head and rubbed her cunt all over Mom's face before letting her go.

Mom stood back up and returned to her original position, her face now shiny with Ellie's wetness.

"I-I-I now pronounce you dominant wife and submissive wife," the minister declared.

"Yeeeeees," Miranda screamed, both celebrating the faux lesbian marriage as well as the orgasm she was reaching.

"Slut, please reward the minister," Ellie ordered.

Mom was confused.

"Suck his cock, you dumb bimbo," Ellie ordered, before looking at the camera girl and demanding, "Keep filming."

"Yes, Mistress," Mom agreed, dropping back to her hands and knees and fishing out the minister's cock, which was rock hard.

"Oh God," the minister groaned, which made me laugh considering where we were. Was he praying for deliverance or in thanksgiving?

Miranda begged me, "Please hubby, cum in your wife's cunt, I want to feel you fill me up."

Ellie meanwhile pulled out a strap-on cock from the bag, put it on, flipped up Mom's wedding dress and filled her cunt as she continued sucking the stunned minister.

The act was so erotic, the place so sinful, and watching my Mom get fucked while in a wedding dress wearing white thigh highs was too much and I shot my load deep inside my new bride.

Miranda screamed, "Yeeeeessss, I loooove youuu!!"

"I love you tooooooo!" I groaned as she milked my cock of every last drop of cum.

"Aaaaah!" the minister cried out, making a hilarious face while coming in Mom's mouth.

As soon as he pulled out and urgently stuffed himself back in his trousers, Mom got animated, "Oh yes, Mistress, fuck my cunt hard, I'm all yours!"

Miranda stopped riding me but continued sitting on my cock as we watched Ellie consummate her faux marriage with my Mom.

"Tell me who you love," Ellie demanded.

"Yooooou!" Mom declared.

"Who are you married to?" Ellie questioned, slamming hard into her submissive bride.

"My Mistress Ellie," Mom screamed, near her own orgasm.

"Come my slut, come on my cock," Ellie ordered.

"Oh yes...so close...Mistress...shit...harder...damn it...god...so good...yes...yes...fucking shit fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!!" Mom screamed as she gave in completely to her submission and the pleasure that came with it.

Miranda leaned back into me and whispered, "That was so fucking hot!"

I glanced over to the chubby girl who was still videotaping and saw she was rubbing herself. I playfully asked my new slut wife, "Want a snack?"

"I can still eat pussy?" Miranda smiled playfully.

"It should have been in the vows," I joked.

"I know, we really should have created our own vows," Miranda teased.

"Maybe in five years when we renew them," I smiled.

Just as Miranda was going to offer her services to the chubby girl, Ellie ordered, "Camera girl, get your ass over here."

The camera girl quickly moved her hand away from her pussy and stammered, "P-p-pardon?"

"Come here, now!" Ellie demanded firmly, as she unstrapped her strap-on.

The girl obeyed tentatively, horny and nervous and completely out of her element.

When the girl reached Ellie, Ellie asked, "Have you ever eaten pussy?"

"O-o-once," the girl admitted, her face flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and horniness.

"Let's make it twice," Ellie countered, putting her hands on the young girl's shoulders and guiding her onto her knees.

The girl stared at Ellie's pussy as Ellie lifted up her dress but was paralyzed with indecision.

"Get licking," Ellie ordered.

The girl leaned forward and buried her face in Ellie's cunt.

"Go eat the poor girl," I whispered to Miranda.

"Yes, Master," she whispered back playfully, getting off me, a mixture of my and her cum leaking onto me. "Sorry," she shrugged, as she lowered her wedding dress.

"It's the price of love," I joked.

"I'll pay that price every day," she smiled, bending down and swallowing my cock whole.