What My Husband Made Me Do

Story Info
She is manipulated by her husband.
6.2k words
3.63
318k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,441 Followers

My name is Stella and I am 25 years old. I have been married to Scott for 2 years after being his girlfriend for over 4 years. I know I have been very stupid in the past but then I guess lots of us are not very bright when it comes to love.

It all began while I was a college. I lived with my Aunt because my Mother had died when I was only 12 and my poor father was so upset at her death he just couldn't look after me at all. He gradually became worse and worse and eventually he too died not even 2 years after my Mother. My Aunt has always been a very kindly woman and she certainly treated me right but I could never get really close to her and this left a rift between us which I just couldn't close.

One evening when I was 18 years old I had been allowed out for a dance on the condition that I was home by 11 pm. To make completely sure I wasn't late I left the dance about 10 pm and was waiting for a taxi to take me home when along came Scott whom I recognized as one of the football heroes who was admired by all the girls. He hardly stopped in front of me but sort of slapped my thigh with a newspaper he had in his hand and said, "Hey Sweetness, how about coming with me for a good time?" I don't know what came over me but I just walked off after him and followed him down the street to where his car was parked. He hardly said a word to me but ushered me into the back seat and began kissing me.

His kisses were very passionate (so I thought) and his hands were all over my body. Silly as it may seem I hadn't really been kissed deeply or felt up by other boys before and this was really an experience for me. Soon he had my blouse completely undone and my bra pulled out of the way and he was handling my breasts rather roughly. No boy had ever played with my tits and although he was rough it felt kind of good. Soon he had his hand up under my skirt and inside my panties and touching me intimately. I know I should have resisted but I didn't and I just let him do to me whatever he liked. Soon he had me stripped naked and he continued to kiss me and play with my entire body. I was certainly turned on by all of this attention.

Next he took his own clothes off and made me hold and play with his cock. I had never seen a cock before and was fascinated by it. He made me rub it up and down and then made me put it in my mouth. I didn't really know if it was wrong but it felt very good so I kept on doing it. Soon he began to moan and made me stop. Next he laid me down on the back seat, reached up onto the back shelf of the car and took down a box which I later learned contained over 100 condoms! He selected one of these condoms and slipped it onto his hard cock. Next he spread my legs wide apart and without much preliminary attention he went ahead and fucked me! I was a virgin by the technical sense of the word - I had never been fucked before - but I didn't have a hymen.

While I was at a school camp a year or so ago, several of the girls grabbed me in the dormitory and accused me of being a Miss TooGood and said they would teach me a lesson. They stripped me and held me down while one of them found a candle. They teased me unmercifully having lit the candle and dripped the hot wax all over my body. They dripped the wax over my nipples and although it didn't burn it certainly stung. When they had filled my belly button up with the wax they thought they would move further down and dripped a lot of the wax into my pubic hair.

This didn't hurt at all except for a few bits of wax which found its way down on to my skin but they then blew out the candle and shoved the blunt end into my pussy. They only pushed it in a little bit but it hurt me just the same. When they seemed to have had their fun and it looked like they were finished one of the girls grabbed the candle and shoved it hard up inside my pussy. I felt a very sharp pain as it tore my hymen and then they were able to shove the candle right up inside me. There was some blood which the girls were sorry about and later apologized for breaking my hymen. I wasn't terribly upset about my hymen because I really didn't know what it was all about because my Aunt never talked about anything of a sexual nature. Anyway I was busted.

While at the camp I found I had another problem. The candle wax which they had dripped into my pubic hair and set hard and there was no way I was able to pull the bits of wax out of my hair. Fortunately I had a small pair of scissors with me and so I managed to cut some of my pubic hair and remove some of the wax. I couldn't get most of it because I was a bit dangerous cutting down there for fear of cutting myself. I asked on of my friends to help me. She laid me down and carefully cut away almost all of my pubic hair (without cutting my skin) but in doing so she made me look very untidy there. Although I had a lot of pubic hair after it was cut back it took a long while to grow back. It was while it was growing back that I had to hide myself when it came to showers at the college after sports because I was so embarrassed by it.

After Scott had fucked me he told me to get dressed and I watched fascinated as he pulled the filled condom off his cock and dropped it into a small container which I noticed already held about 20 used condoms! He then told me he liked me and would like to do this again soon. I stupidly thanked him and then, when I was fully dressed, I climbed out of his car and walked back to the corner where I managed to catch a taxi. The episode with Scott hadn't taken very long and I was back in plenty of time to go home in the taxi before curfew. I never told any of my friends about Scott and just kept that as my secret.

I can only assume that Scott thought I was an easy fuck and so he arranged to meet me often. He would take me to his car, play with my body and then when I was naked he would fuck me. I kept watching his box of new condoms noticing that the number grew less every time I went with him. It took him about 3 weeks to empty the box before I saw a new box on the parcel shelf. It said on the outside that the box contained 144 condoms! It didn't take me very long to realize he was fucking lots and lots of other girls and I wasn't the only one as I had thought!

To this day I don't know what made me stick with Scott! I don't know whether it was the actual sex which I enjoyed so much or if it was more hero worship! He was certainly the idol of most of the young girls.

Eventually he started taking me out regularly and, of course, we fucked every time we went out together. He certainly liked fucking me - perhaps it was because I never refused him. I knew afterwards that many of the other girls who went out with him played hard to get and made him beg for sex. I also don't know if he loved me or not but I didn't care - after all I was now Scott's girl and I was so proud.

Later on we became engaged and a long while after that we married. I knew he was fucking lots and lots of other girls while he was engaged to me but I didn't care because I thought he was mine. After we married and moved into our cramped little apartment he seemed to change and seemed to be much more devoted to me. We fucked almost every night and it was rather rare for him to go out alone at night. His job allowed him plenty of freedom and I was sure he was fucking other girls during the day but so long as he came home to me and told me he loved me I didn't care.

Our sex life was great. He had arranged for me to be on the pill long before we were engaged and he said the sex was much better because he hated using condoms. I rather liked the condoms because it didn't make such a mess of me when we had fucked. He always seemed to shoot such a lot of cum that it always ran out of my cunt and made a mess of my clothes or the bed. The condoms were not so easy on my pussy because they were not the lubricated type which he bought and they always seemed to be very dry in my cunt until I had become excited enough to provide natural lubrication. Anyway I liked the pill because he liked the pill!

Our marriage was going along quite well despite what a lot of people had said about us. It was always said he wouldn't stay with me but he did and I was so proud to prove them wrong! I had a part time job in a dry cleaning shop and I looked after the customers at the front counter 4 days a week. We weren't wealthy but we had enough money to manage and we had decorated the apartment so that it looked really nice.

One afternoon when Scott came home from work he grabbed me in his arms and lifted me off the floor. He carried me into the bedroom and literally tore all of my clothes off. I didn't wear very much around the apartment - my tits weren't large enough to require a bra now and I seldom wore panties because Scott liked to be able to run his hands up my legs and touch my cunt whenever he liked. Of course I always wore a bra and panties to work. This afternoon, Scott threw my naked body on the bed and fucked me like crazy. He didn't seem to care too much about my feelings - all he wanted to do was fuck me! Later when we were in bed he fucked me again but this time he was much more considerate and this was more like the way we made love. I asked him, while he was in me but before he had cum, why he had been so rough with me in the afternoon. His reply shocked me. He said he had been in a hotel with some other men from his work having a drink, because one of their mates was leaving, when the talk got around to having other men fuck their wives! He told me he had thought about it but had never asked me because he didn't think I would do it for him. I was very shocked because I had never thought he would even think about letting another man fuck me! I love Scott so much I would do anything for him so I asked him if he really thought he wanted me to let other men fuck me! He replied with a definite yes, but he said he wouldn't want me to do that unless I was completely happy about doing it.

I told Scott I would have to think about what we were talking about and wouldn't give him any answer yet but I wanted to really know what he was thinking and did he think it would have an effect on our marriage. He seemed to be sincere when he told me he had thought how wonderful it would be to be able to watch his wife getting fucked by another man because it would prove to him how much I loved him. I told him I loved him anyway and surely didn't need to do that to prove it. He kept on about this for several days asking me if I had made up my mind yet. I didn't want to be fucked by anyone other than Scott but I could see he really wanted to see me get fucked by another man so eventually I gave in and told him to go ahead and arrange it!

I knew I would regret giving in to him but I love him so much I hoped this wouldn't do anything to our marriage. Scott was the only man to play with my body, the only man to fuck me and the only man to make love to me! Why on earth would he want me to be with another man? Once I had given him the go ahead he didn't mention the subject again for several weeks. I hoped he had forgotten about it but my hopes were short lived. He came home one evening after work and told me he wanted me to get dressed up real sexy because he wanted me to try to pick up a man in a hotel this evening. I didn't want to do this but what else could I do. After all I loved Scott.

Scott insisted I have a long shower and he showered with me making sure I was washed completely. He washed every part of my body before he was satisfied. Mostly when we are in the shower together he will fuck me but tonight he didn't because he told me it was someone else's job tonight. He didn't want me to shave my pubic hair (he loves my hairy bush) but he made me shave my legs and my underarms. Next he found some body perfume which I had been given by a grateful customer and he sprayed this all over my body. It certainly smelled nice and I felt good. He told me I needn't wear any underclothes but he would choose a blouse and skirt for me to wear. I was all the time wondering what on earth I was supposed to do tonight but I just went along with whatever he wanted. The blouse he chose was almost see-through and the skirt was very short and a little bit tight. He selected shoes with a high heel and then told me to apply lipstick to my lips and my nipples and areolas to make them look darker. My tits are not very big but Scott always tells me they are just right. My areolas are not as dark as my nipples but they are much larger and are a deep contrast to my pale breasts. I applied the lipstick lightly to my areolas and then Scott took the lipstick from me and applied it to my nipples. My nipples don't stick out a long way but they are quite firm. Scott loves to lie in bed and suck my nipples. I certainly don't mind him sucking on my nipples because it turns me on.

Because Scott had darkened my nipples so much, they were almost visible through my blouse and, if the material was held tight against them they were certainly visible. Before I made up my face, Scott held me tightly in his arms and told me he loved me and he was very pleased I was doing this for him. I still didn't know what I was supposed to do for him. Once I was dressed and ready to go he told me he would look after me and bring me home. If it turned out that I was to stay with the other man, he would arrange for someone else to bring me home. I wasn't too happy about this and told him I didn't want him to leave me whatever I was to do! It was then, for the first time, that Scott told me what I was to do. I had to go into a hotel he had selected for me. I was to go to the bar and buy myself a drink and then wait until someone else offered to buy me one. I was to flirt with this man and when he would be sure to ask me to go with him, I had to tell him my husband was at the hotel too and I could go with him but my husband had to come too. Scott said he would arrange for a room to be available in the hotel and when the three of us were in the room together, I was to let this man fuck me while Scott was watching. I thought this was silly and told him so, but he said I had agreed to do it so there was no turning back!

We arrived at the hotel, which was on the other side of the city from where we live, and Scott patted my backside and told me to be a naughty girl! He then left me and I wandered over to the bar and bought myself a drink. I sat on the stool very conscious that I wasn't wearing panties. I had never been out before without my panties and I felt very insecure without them. I hadn't finished any more than half of my drink before a man who looked to be about 35 came up and stood next to me. He said hello and asked if he could buy me another drink. I gulped down the rest of my drink and said yes. He told me he was called Tom and he had seen me sitting here by myself and thought he would come over and talk to me. We chatted for several minutes about nothing in particular when he placed his hand on my knee! I was shocked because no man had ever touched me like this before.

I didn't take his hand away but I did look around for Scott. I saw him standing in the shadows of a planter box, well out of the way, and he nodded to me when I looked at him. My short skirt was well above my knees as I sat on the stool and Tom now began moving his hand steadily up my leg and under my skirt. When he reached my cunt he began to stroke me and I moved my legs apart a little bit to give him more room. I actually felt very good having this man play with me but at the same time I knew it was wrong. I am sure Tom was surprised to find I didn't have any panties on because he hesitated when he first touched my pubic hair and looked at me with a surprised look on his face. His fingers had, by now, penetrated my cunt and he was pushing them in and out making me very excited. He then changed his position and kept his fingers inside me but moved his thumb up so that it played with my clit! Now I was fast approaching an orgasm and didn't know what I could do about it. Suddenly I climaxed!

Tom then asked me to go out with him to his car and he would treat me well. I told him I wouldn't go out to his car but if he wanted to take me up to a room in the hotel and allow my husband to watch that would be O.K. with me! He looked at me rather startled and said he didn't like husbands watching and then pulled his fingers out of me and walked away! I was devastated - I had let Scott down.

Only a few minutes passed before another man moved up to the chair Tom had vacated. He, too, placed his hand on my knee and soon had his hand up my leg and playing with my cunt. It didn't take him long playing with me to bring me to another orgasm and by now I was very excited. He, too, asked me to go out to his car and I repeated Scott's instructions. This man was scared of Scott too and soon left me sitting there feeling very frustrated. It was a while before a third man presented himself and told me he was Buzz and he had been watching the other two men who had been with me.

He asked me why I hadn't gone out to their cars with them. He added that was the usual thing to do when a man picked up a girl in a bar. I repeated Scott's instructions and he immediately agreed to go upstairs with me and was quite happy Scott would be there too. While we had been talking he had been playing with my cunt and I now had my third orgasm in such a short time. When I felt I would be able to walk, he tucked his arm in mine and we walked from the bar towards the main entrance. Scott soon caught up with us and told Buzz he had a room upstairs and we should go up in the lift to the third floor. Scott opened the door to the room and all I could see in front of me was the big bed which had already been turned down ready to be occupied.

Scott introduced himself to Buzz and we talked for several minutes before Buzz said he was here to fuck me and we had better get on with it! There was no finesse about Buzz at all. Scott told us he would sit back in the chair and we were to just go ahead and he would watch. Buzz moved over to me and kissed me. He then undid my blouse in record time and pulled it off my shoulders and threw it over to Scott. He next undid the catch on my skirt and soon that was in Scott's lap as well. Now I stood completely naked in front of this stranger I had just met. He quickly stripped off his own clothes and when he was naked I saw another man's cock for the first time! His cock was slightly longer and fatter than Scott's cock but they were both circumcised and apart from the size looked the same.

Buzz took the first action by pressing down on my shoulders until I was kneeling on the floor. He then pushed his hard cock to my mouth and I just opened my mouth and he pushed his cock inside. I knew I had to suck him just as I sucked Scott and so I tried to suck him hard. Unfortunately his cock had an unusual taste about it and I found it hard to enjoy sucking him. When he had had enough, he pulled me up onto my feet and led me over to the bed. He pushed me back on the bed and positioned me so that my ass was just on the edge of the bed. He pulled my legs wide apart and looked intently at my cunt which was, by now, pulled open wide. Next he started licking my clit and cunt and soon I was very close to another orgasm. He stood up between my legs and pushed his hard cock into me. It was a shock because I expected him to play with me more before he fucked me. As soon as his cock was inside me, I looked over at Scott and saw he was smiling at me while he had his pants undone and he was playing with his cock which was sticking out of his pants.

It really felt terrible lying on my back with this strange man looking at my body, sucking my body and then pushing his cock inside me. He didn't seem to care too much about me and just went ahead and fucked me hard. Soon he was grunting and then stiffened his back and shot his load of cum deep inside me. I had just been fucked by the first person other than my husband. Buzz hadn't worn a condom and had just shot his cum into me. When he had finished he pulled out his cock and laid down on the bed alongside me. He took my hand and made me play with his limp cock. When it didn't spring back to hardness he moved up so he could place his cock near my mouth.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,441 Followers
12