What She Knows

Story Info
Nothing strengthens a marriage like a loving sister.
17.2k words
4.56
140.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you all so much for the kind words, and for voting so generously for my story! For those who've read this already, here is the finished version. It mostly contains only minor changes, like tweaking of dialogue and fixing bonehead spelling and punctuation errors. Because of how successful this story was, I am planning a part two, which will be ready for the Winter contest. If you liked this, though, check out my submission next month for the Halloween contest. Til then, please continue commenting. I really am enjoying all of your wonderful feedback!

*

When Zoe changed the subject abruptly to food, shifting in the bathtub and raising her voice to sound peppy, Neil felt a stirring in his loins as he assumed she was switching characters again. She didn't always do this. In fact, she did it quite rarely if you'd ever asked Neil about it. But having just married, the two were being more open everything. And sex, more than anything else, was an open book.

"Banana split with extra walnuts. That's what I could really go for right now," she said.

"We do need to pick up another can of peaches if we ever want to finish making that pie we started."

"Oh, right," she said laughing.

They had been getting ready to bake a peach cobbler pie for the Independence Day barbecue at his folks' place the next day. They didn't have enough peaches, which they realized right after opening the can. She shoved a peach into his mouth playfully, and next thing they knew, she was naked on the island counter in the kitchen and he was drinking peach juice off of her tits. Afterwords, they both concluded that they were a bad influence on each other when cooking was involved.

"You wanna go out?"

"Nah. Was just thinking... Gosh, I haven't had a banana split in ages. My dad used to make them for me."

Neil was looking down over her shoulder at her breasts, which were half under water. He had been picturing them covered in chocolate syrup and whipped cream when the word "dad" gave him pause.

"I'm not sure how I feel about you bringing up your dad after I just fucked your brains out."

"What? It's not like you're fucking me right now. We're just talking."

"If you say so."

"Don't give me shit, ok? I just... really want a banana split."

"With walnuts..."

"...with walnuts."

"Cream on top?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"That's not how Daddy made it."

"Daddy didn't put cream on top?" Neil whispered this into her ear, reaching over and taking a breast in his hand.

She slapped his leg and said, "Stop that! That's disgusting!"

Neil laughed. "I'm just kidding."

"Well not like that, ok? That's just..."

After a moment, he said, "I thought you might be... you know... teasing me again."

"Why would I tease you about something involving my dad?"

"We're naked in a tub and you're talking about chocolate covered desserts you had with 'Daddy.' What do you think?"

She didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry babe, I just really wanna cover you in chocolate syrup and lick you all over. You got me hot for it now." At this, he reached his hand down between her legs and began to finger her, but he realized that even underwater, she was noticeably wet.

"I can be your daddy tonight," he whispered in her ear. To his surprise, she did not protest, but simply moaned.

He continued rubbing her, saying, "That's my little girl. Daddy's gonna make his little girl very happy." She had her eyes closed and was clearly deep in fantasy, with her lower body moving to his hand. She rubbed the side of her head against Neil, eyes still closed, and moaned louder.

All at once, she reached behind her and started to grab at Neil's erect penis, and began rubbing it quickly. Neil responded by rubbing her clitoris so perfectly that Zoe had to stop. Then, with urgency she slid her body up and put her legs outside of Neil's, then guided his penis into her.

"It's ok, Daddy's here. Go ahead..."

She sat on him and began to ride him feverishly. She did not stop until she was ready to come, which did not take long.

"That's it, honey. Go ahead and come for Daddy. That's it, baby."

Faster and faster she rode him, and she did not stop.

"Oh sweetie, your doing great. Come on. You can do it. There you go." She began to cry out, and Neil could feel her tensing up as her orgasm began. "That's my girl. Daddy loves you."

Then, they both went still and silent.

Neil didn't know what to think. She'd never brought herself to climax so quickly, and after having already fucked twice tonight. It's the only reason he didn't come with her, and he felt really bummed about it, too. She'd just had the best orgasm of her life, and he couldn't share it. It took less than two minutes.

And the best orgasm had come as a complete shock to them both.

Neither of them said anything for a couple of minutes. She just lay back onto him and caught her breath. She didn't just fuck him, she had an experience.

Then, when they finally made eye contact again, reality sank in for her. He started smiling as he watched her serious gaze, and that turned her serious expression into a smirk. She looked away, finally aware enough to feel somewhat embarrassed.

"It's ok," he joked. "That was... really fucking hot, Zee."

"If you tell anyone about that, I'll murder you in your sleep."

"Ok," he laughed.

"God, I... I can't believe I just did that." She was back to feeling euphoric. "I can't believe how... how much that turned me on. What does that mean? Am I fucked up or something?"

"It's only a fantasy. It's not like you actually fucked your dad."

"I know, but still. Why should it turn me on?"

"Well, if I had to guess, I'd say it's because of how wrong it feels. Forbidden is always hot."

Zoe sat up and stood, then grabbed a towel. She dried herself off as she got out of the tub, and when she was done, she dropped the towel. She stared at the reflection of her naked body in the mirror, lost in her thoughts.

Neil liked looking at Zoe naked when she was turned to one side. She had a very cute, curvy butt, a skinny figure and smallish breasts. He'd always liked those the best, even though Zoe was a tad insecure about their size. It was only being with him, and his profound desire for those two little treasures, that she began to love all the parts of her body. Self-love did not come naturally to her.

She had smooth, tan skin, and her legs sometimes even seemed to shine. And if her breasts weren't enough for him, her hair certainly was. It was long, black and silky, and came almost to rest on the tops of her rear. Everything about the girl he married was perfect, and he loved to look at every inch of her.

But now, she seemed lost. Vulnerable. She wasn't sure if she should be worried about what just happened, or of how completely impulsive she'd been about a very sketchy fantasy. At least, it seemed wrong to her.

Neil got out of the tub and dried himself off as well. As he did, he began, "You know, I don't even think it's that big of a deal. It was fun, but don't over-think it. Look, I know you, ok? You're just really fucking horny."

She grinned, but said nothing. She was still looking at her breasts in the mirror, and seemed to Neil like she was waiting for him to save her from her thoughts. So he did the next best thing and gave her a hug from behind.

"It's what I like about you. You can do something really nasty like that, and you know it's just play. It's like when we play teacher. We play nasty, it's what we do."

"We only did that once, and that was barely a month ago. I'm just thinking... with all this experimenting we're doing... what if it means we're gonna change? I mean, I just fucked my dad! Well, sorta." After a moment, she followed it with, "I don't know. You're probably right. Maybe it's not a big deal. I mean, you've probably thought about fucking Katy before, haven't you?"

The mere mention of his sister's name sent a shock through his body. He imagined her naked body instantly as he had done many times before. Skinny, short, shoulder-length blonde hair, milky white skin and freckles on her arms and face. Small perky breasts, just like Zoe.

It actually wasn't hard to picture at all.

He still had his arms wrapped around Zoe when she said it, so his body was against hers.

"...haven't you?" she repeated.

And this, my friends, is where the story of Zoe and Neil really begins. Because in that moment, much like Zoe's sudden desire to play out a fantasy with her dad, a similar desire arose in Neil, and that desire slid along the inside of Zoe's leg all the way up.

Zoe was looking Neil in the eyes when it dawned on her. "You have!" Her face lit up with excitement, and she breathed an enormous sigh of relief. She turned to face him, and was inches from his face, smiling. She wrapped her arms around him lovingly, and said, "I'm so happy that you're fucked up too!"

Neil couldn't help but smile in the face of her off color charm. She was caressing his backside and buttocks when she said, "Close your eyes. It's way more intense." When he did, she continued speaking, but did so with a different voice.

Katy's voice.

He had never marveled more over her ability to do different characters for him than he did right now, because she sounded exactly like his sister when she spoke.

"I know this is going to sound, you know, weird and all, but I have a confession to make. I know you're my brother and all, but..." As she spoke, she moved her hands around to the front and caressed his front side.

"...I know you've seen me naked. I know you fantasize about me. You've been curious. Well so have I. I fantasize about you too, Brother. Only, I've never seen you..."

She slid one hand down until she held his erect penis in her hand. She rubbed it slowly at first.

"I've always been curious about you, Brother. I want to know what it's like to be with you. I know you're curious about me," she said, taking his hand and putting it on her pussy. She rubbed it with his hand, and moaned.

"Oh Brother, I knew it was true. You are curious. Well I want you to have me... I want you to put your hands on me, and feel me. Go ahead."

All at once as she said the last line, she started rubbing his penis quickly. She'd made his dick ache up to that point, and so he felt the urge to come into her hand. It grew almost instantly, and her voice brought him the rest of the way. "Come for me, Brother. That's it. I've always wanted to see it. Go ahead. For me."

She moaned again, and Neil came into her hand. She even gently cupped her hand so that he came into it.

He let out a grunt when he came, and was now attempting to catch his breath. Eyes still closed, he impulsively grabbed her by the back of the neck and drew her close for a kiss. She kissed him back sweetly and caressed his back and buttocks again with her free hand.

Then he opened his eyes to look at her, and saw that she was smiling, not surprisingly, with her hand still cupped around the head of his penis. Her smiling turned into laughing, as she saw the same awestruck expression on his face that he'd likely seen on her. He was dumbfounded.

"What the fuck, Zee?"

She could not hold back her glee, which had a hint of pride in it. "I told you."

"Where did you learn to talk like that? I mean... fuck."

"I'm an actress. Besides, you didn't find a problem doing it when I fucked you just now."

"Yeah, but... that's different."

"How?"

"That was easy."

"So was this. I may not have brothers, but I was a nanny for several years while I went to school. I know stuff."

"What stuff?"

"Like how siblings of similar ages get curious, and how it's all very natural. Happens all the time. I'd be surprised if you never thought about Katy that way, actually. I think it's sweet."

"Who... are you?"

She laughed again, and he pulled her in for another kiss. He had no idea where they would be in years to come, but he knew he loved this woman and would die for her. No one understood him like she did. And she knew that no one knew hardly anything about her at all besides him, and for him she'd chosen to bare all. It took time, but she gave in. She gave him everything she had emotionally, spiritually and sexually, and after a two year engagement she finally married the guy.

And for most couples, that might have been the end of it. As far as they would go, and no further. No more to learn. But the next chapter of this twisted love story would change all that. And for most, it would be enough to destroy everything.

Most, but not all.

*

"I love cherry pie, but I thought you were going to bring peach? You know they are still in season." Neil's mom, Carol, took the pie and placed it in the fridge anyway, and they all made for the patio.

"We changed our minds," was all Neil could think to say.

"Yeah, cherries are good. The thought of making a cobbler just seemed messy," Zoe said, who looked at Neil with a grin.

Neil and Zoe sat down on a swinging bench near the door and watched his father flip burgers on the grill, cold beer in hand. His mother joined him, caressing his back lovingly while watching the glorious view of the valley from the backyard of their vacation home.

Soon, others began to arrive. His uncle Jake and his son Ron. His cousin Janet came up from Colorado Springs with her husband Carl. A friend of his mother came, bringing her three kids, as well as a young man who works in her office name Greg.

The only one after a while that still seemed to be missing was Katy. That might have eased Neil's nerves, as he'd been dreading seeing her ever since he arrived. He knew that he wouldn't be able to keep from undressing her with his eyes, especially after last night. And the secret desire he had for her had only partially been shared with his wife.

She didn't know everything.

"Hey y'all!"

Katy stood in the doorway holding bags of groceries. She apologized profusely when Neil's mother met her at the patio door, who offered the polite, "oh don't worry, you made it, that's all that matters. Oh how I've missed you, honey..." Then their voices faded into the house again.

Zoe was already looking at Neil with a grin. "Don't look at me like that," he said.

"What's the matter, honey?" She joked, sliding her hand up his inner thigh to his crotch. "You're sister is here." She was having a ball.

He swiped her hand away and repositioned his now-suddenly-tight-fitting pants. She stopped teasing him, but continued to grin.

Finally her sister emerged and headed for the table, which had already been picked over for food.

And Neil found himself doing what he told himself he would not do: watch his sister.

The joke was starting to get to Zoe. She watched him watching his sister, and the thrill began to wane. She spoke to him about movies and other things, but all the while was aware of his constantly drifting gaze. Her excitement turned to curiousity, but before it turned into concern, Katy walked up to the table.

"Hey guys! Haven't seen you since the wedding, Zoe, what's up with you?"

"Oh, I'm good. It's good to see you, Katy. You know, Neil and I were just talking about you last night."

"All good stuff, I hope," Katy quipped.

"I'd say," she said. This time she could not hold back another grin, which she directed at Neil.

"Yeah," Neil said. "I was just saying how we never see you."

"Well you'll be seeing a lot more of me now. I take it you didn't hear? I'm transferring to UC Denver. They've got an architectural Master's Program and they accepted me. I'm surprised mom didn't already tell you."

"I'm surprised you didn't tell me. That's awesome, Katy!" He leaned over the table to give her a hug. The sexual mind that Zoe had come to view their relationship was, for a moment, completely unrecognizable. It was a genuine brother-sister moment.

"You two, you know it's getting late!" Their mother walked up, martini in hand, looking puzzled. "If you still wanna go on that hike, you kids aughta get on with it, you only have a few hours of daylight left."

"Hike?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah. How about it, man? I really want to catch up with you," Katy said to Neil.

"Oh honey, you haven't been with this family long," Carol said to Zoe, "and you missed it last year, so I guess you wouldn't know. Well let me tell you, these two have gone hiking every Fourth since they were this tall."

Katy was smiling, but Zoe found Neil's expression difficult to read. It seemed to be a mixture of desire and fear. "I don't know, Zoe and I..."

"It's ok, babe," Zoe said. "Go ahead. I can show your mother those drawings I told her about."

"Oh right! Of the models in your class. Yes, I really would like to see how you've been progressing."

She smiled and walked back over to the grill, where Neil's father was wrapping everything up.

Katy said, "I'll go get some water bottles filled up and I'll be right back." She got up and skipped into the house.

"You never told me about a hike," Zoe said as soon as Katy was out of earshot. She did not seem mad, but bewildered.

"Well it's not a big deal. It's just a hike."

"But last night... I would have thought..."

"Look, I just have to be normal or else..."

"What? No one's gonna guess that you have the hots for your sister, Neil."

"I don't have the hots for her," he whispered sternly. "Look, I really don't want to go on this hike right now, you don't have to try and stop me."

"I'm not trying to stop you. Just go. What's the big deal?"

Before he could answer, Katy emerged with a backpack, and she had changed into a tank top with short shorts. He gave Zoe a strange look, like he was headed off for some faraway war from which he might never return, then he got up and said, "Let's go."

*

They had been hiking for an hour before they reached a fork in the trail. Neil started taking the one to the left when Katy stopped him.

"Why are you going that way?" she asked.

"This is the one that loops back around and takes us home."

"Yeah, but this one goes to the springs."

"But that's another hour out of the way, and it's going to get dark soon."

"We can't skip it, or what's the point? We have plenty of time."

"I don't know."

"Neil. I even brought flashlights in case you're right. I really think we're gonna be fine. We'll just go for a little bit and come back. We don't have to be there long."

Neil knew what he was in for from the moment he put the cherry pie into the bag that morning in his kitchen. It would all come to this moment, as with all the moments each year they made this trek. This was the year it would become too great, the year he would have to say something to her about their little excursions.

And so they continued up the trail to the hot springs deep in the valley. They talked about her new school, and they talked about her old jalopy of a car, and they talked about the weather. What they did not talk about was the one and only thing on his mind.

It did not become spoken, even as they arrived. He was like a character in a movie whose fate couldn't be changed. He was aware of himself arriving into the scene with his sister, and was aware of what was going to happen.

Because as soon as she saw the water, Katy let out a sigh of relief and immediately began to take off all of her clothes.

He watched her step into the warm water slowly and could not look away from her sweaty body. He has never been able to look away from her body. Never in all the years she's undressed in front of him.

He was drawn to her, as he always was, and he was equally compelled to strip. He did, as he knew he would. He feared this trek because he knew he would.

His sister was too pleased by the water on her skin to watch him carefully strip, as she liked to do. But she did open her eyes briefly and smiled to find him removing at last his underwear.

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers