What The Future Holds Ch. 01

Story Info
Buffy and Angel honeymoon in Hawaii.
1.7k words
2.85
28.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

1

Buffy and Angel continued kissing each other. On the there honeymoon suite was the view of exotic beauty of the Hawaiian beaches and the waves of the ocean stirring. Buffy untangled her fingers from Angel's hair and stopped the kiss. He whimpered from the release of his wife's kiss.

"Why did you that for?"

"I have a surprise for you," Buffy said with a mischievous grin across her face. Before Buffy left she placed her hands on his cheeks and gave Angel a long sweet kiss that held meaning for what was in store later on. Angel began to enjoy the kiss and deepened it by placing his tongue in her mouth. His hands started to roam all over her body. He them placed his fingers through her silky blonde hair. While kissing Angel Buffy rubbed her body against his arousal and stopped. Angel moaned.

"Buffy why did you stop? Just when I was starting to relax."

"Uh uh."

Buffy got up and headed towards the bathroom and quickly grabbed her overnight bag. As Buffy left Angel shouted out,

"You're a tease Buffy."

She ignored his comment. Since she was in the honeymoon suite there was a phone provided for her.

"Hi! I'm calling from Angel's Reilly's honeymoon suite. I'm his wife." Buffy loved hearing the sound of her voice saying "his wife."

"I was wondering if you could send up a bottle of champagne with two glasses, a big bowl of strawberries, whipped cream, hot fudge and vanilla ice cream."

"Will that be all miss?"

"Yes. Oh! I forgot to give you the room number. It's the honeymoon suite 22."

She hung up the phone and proceeded to change into her burgundy see-threw nightgown.

"I have to thank the girls for dragging me to Victoria's Secret."

Meanwhile Angel was outside wondering what took Buffy so long. Buffy stepped out with a robe. Angel looked over at his wife and a look of disappointment appeared on his face. Just when Angel was about to speak the doorbell rang. Buffy opened the door and let the bellboy in. She told him to place inside the bedroom for her. She placed the ice cream inside the refrigerator. She tipped him and then he left.

"Buffy, what's going on?"

"Angel, honey just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride," Buffy said very seductively.

Buffy took off her robe. It fell to the floor to reveal a beautiful burgundy silk nightgown with a v-neck line that revealed her breasts. Since her back was to him he also noticed her bare back showing. Just at that moment Angel gasped at the sight of Buffy. The last time he felt that way was when she was walking down the aisle on their wedding day. Angel felt this rush of electricity go through him. It reminded him of the first time they made love.

Buffy felt that Angel was staring at her. She always felt this tingle that ran throughout her entire body whenever Angel looked at her. She turned, looked at him and blushed slightly. She filled two glasses with champagne. She handed one to Angel. They entwined their arms together and sipped the champagne. Angel's brown eyes held so much love and devotion for his wife. She placed her glass on the table.

Buffy then walking towards the bedroom, turned around and said,

"Come and follow me." She had a finger pointing at herself.

~*~*~*~*~*

When they arrived in the bedroom she turned around slowly started to unbutton his shirt and reached for the hem. As she unbuttoned his shirt she placed wet kisses on his chest. She then placed her hands on his shoulders and glided off the shirt. Just when Angel thought she was about to unzip his pants she stopped and headed over to the tray. Buffy went to the tray and retrieved the strawberries and whipped cream.

"Buffy, what are you going to do with that?"

Buffy never answered him, but gave him a mischievous grin. She then proceeded by pushing Angel onto the bed. Buffy then dipped the strawberry into the whipped cream and placed it into her mouth. She leaned over and placed it in his mouth. Angel took a bite and they were both savoring the sweetness of their passion. Angel pulled Buffy down on the bed and his hands started to roam all over her body. His hands went up and his fingers gently ran through her hair. Buffy felt the heat between them. She knew that if she continued this she'd never be to finish what she started. She got up.

"Buffy come on don't do this to me."

Buffy told Angel to get. He listened because he had no idea what's going to happen to him. She then slowly started to unbuckle his belt. Afterwards she unzipped his pants and he was only left standing in his black silk boxer shorts. She then ordered him,

"Lay down."

Buffy turned around and grabbed the strawberries and whipped cream and proceeded to make dessert out of her Angel. Buffy then proceeded by placing the whipped over his muscular chest. Angel was enjoying the feeling of her fingers on his chest. He wanted her to touch him so badly. She then went to the end of the bed and started massaging his legs slowly, but surely. She could sense that he wanted to be touched somewhere else, but she continued on. Buffy sat on top of him and gently rubbed her body on him to tease him. Angel felt his arousal underneath and realized that Buffy had no panties on. She then took off her nightgown and proceeded to lick the whipped cream off his chest. Buffy then licked the whipped cream off his right nipple and then went to the other. She continued to feed him strawberries. After a while Buffy got the hot fudge and poured over his chest. While all this was happening Angel couldn't contain him anymore. He felt the way that Buffy touched him was giving him a jolt of electricity throughout his entire body.

"I always wanted to learn how to paint, but this is better don't you?" Buffy said with a cute little smile across her face.

"Definitely."

While he responded she kept making little hearts on his chest. She leaned down and licked some chocolate off his chest and then kissed him. Angel tasted the sweetness of the chocolate and placed his tongue inside Buffy's mouth. Their tongues began to swirl in each other's mouths. As their kiss began to deepen she pulled away again.

"Buffy I want you. Don't you want me?" He looked at her pleadingly with his brown eyes.

"Of course I want you. You don't even have to ask me that."

Buffy then leaned down and took off his boxer shorts. She placed her hand on his member and started stroking him gently. Angel was already feeling hot and aroused by Buffy's actions. She then grabbed the whipped cream and spread it over his member. Slowly but surely she licked it all off. She looked up at him with her green eyes and noticed that her lover was enjoying the pleasure she'd gave him. Then Buffy proceeded on, opened her mouth and slowly pulled his member into her mouth. She took her left hand and started massaging his sac. In the meantime her right hand rubbed up and down his left leg.

"Oh, God Buffy. That feels sooo good."

Buffy then continued by grazing her teeth on his member. She then proceeded by swirling her tongue. Buffy looked up again to see her lover.

Angel couldn't form any coherent words. He just kept on moaning. He just grabbed the sheets and let out a loud groan. Angel felt his orgasm was reaching its peak. Finally he came and she swallowed every last drop. Buffy then sat on top of Angel and he grabbed her head down. They kissed passionately while they made love. Angel adjusted him inside of her. He moved in and out of her rhythmically with gentle thrusts. Angel realized that Buffy was about to reach her orgasm. Buffy couldn't handle the sensation surging throughout her body and let out a moan.

Now it was Angel's turn to take control and have fun with Buffy. He flipped Buffy over so that he was on top. He leaned down and began to gently suckle her right breast while fondling the other. He licked off the hot fudge that was placed on her breast. He proceeded to the other breast and did the same. His right hand left her breast and preceded its journey down her body. The tingling feeling of Angel's fingers cause a hot sensation throughout Buffy's body that she thought she was going to reach orgasm any minute. His fingers finally reached the hairs and took two of his fingers and opened up her legs. Buffy gasped and moaned, but realized what her lover was about to do. Angel placed his fingers at her clit and began to gently rub them. He then preceded his fingers going in and out of her body. Buffy took both of her hands and placed her fingers through his hair.

"Oh! Angel," she screamed. She kept repeating his name like it was a mantra. Angel let go of her breast and looked at his beloved. Buffy was so amazed that every time he touched she felt a new sensation go throughout her body. She finally reached her orgasm.

"I love you," Angel said.

"I love you too my Angel."

~*~*~*~*~*

Since they were both covered up in sugar they headed straight to the showers. They washed each other. As they both stepped out of the bathroom Buffy was heading towards the refrigerator. Angel quickly grabbed her.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm hungry. I want my ice cream." She looked up at him with her mouth pouting at him.

He just laughed at her. He couldn't help but notice how adorable she looked whenever she did that. She came back and they fed each other ice cream on the bed. Afterwards they went under the covers naked and Angel wrapped his arms around her waist. He then kissed her shoulder.

"Thank you."

"For what? I didn't do anything."

"That performance you gave me back there."

"Oh, that. Well it was..."

Angel stopped her with a deep searing kiss. He hands left her waist and went to cup her breasts. He gently rubbed them between his fingers. Buffy moaned into his mouth. They finally broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen.

"Goodnight Angel."

"Night Buffy."

They spent the rest of the night in each other's arms.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers